beast vs daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
who wins?

Alfheim
Beast loses. DDs got too much skill.

Symmetric Chaos
Beast has strenght, durability and endurance on his side, against DD's skill.

I'd say Beast 6-7/10.

Alfheim
Well hes not any faster than he was before, just stronger and more durable. Cap has owned beast in H2H, DD is almost as good as Cap and DD has knocked out Mr Hyde with a nerve strike and smashed a diamond Absorbing man.

The Beast's durability aint gonna do ****

Symmetric Chaos
but as the fight continues Beast will start to gain the upper hand due to endurance and the fact the the punches he lands will hurt a lot more than DD's

nimbus006
This is a really good match. Daredevil has the better fighting skills, plus he has a radar sense, and billy club for extra damage. However, Beast is stronger, faster, more agile, , more durable, smarter, and has more stamina. Daredevil could take a few, but Beast is definately taking a majority all after loooong hard fought battles. Beast 7/10.

qqqqqqq
but DD should be able to dogde those punches

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
but as the fight continues Beast will start to gain the upper hand due to endurance and the fact the the punches he lands will hurt a lot more than DD's

It probably wont last that long. Cap and Beast have similar agility but because Cap is a superior fighter he owned Beat. DD would do the same.

Originally posted by nimbus006
This is a really good match.

No its not Beast gets owned.

Daredevil has the better fighting skills, plus he has a radar sense, and billy club for extra damage. However,

Correct.

Beast is stronger, faster, more agile,

Beast and Cap are similar in agility, but I think alot of people would agree that DD could be slightly more agile than Cap. So DD is probably more agile than Beast.

, more durable,

It wont make a difference, pressure points.

smarter,

Why?

and has more stamina. Daredevil could take a few, but Beast is definately taking a majority all after loooong hard fought battles. Beast 7/10.

I dont see no long battle I see DD pressure pointing Beast fairly easily.

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
who wins?

matt 5.75/10

Alfheim
Matt 7/10

Wonder Man
Good match cause D.D.'s radar sense counters Beasts awesome agility.
I'll take Beast cause he's my fav. character in marvel.

Metalmanx
Great match!

Daredevil's radar sense and reaction time are a good equivalent to Beast's speed and agility.

But in the long run, Beast wins the majority with his superior strength, durability, endurance, and speed.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Alfheim
It probably wont last that long. Cap and Beast have similar agility but because Cap is a superior fighter he owned Beat. DD would do the same.

No its not Beast gets owned.

Beast and Cap are similar in agility, but I think alot of people would agree that DD could be slightly more agile than Cap. So DD is probably more agile than Beast.

Why?

I dont see no long battle I see DD pressure pointing Beast fairly easily.

1. Wrong, neither are getting owned and Beast will be getting the majority here.

2. Beast is more agile than Cap, infact he is on par if not a notch below Spiderman in the agility department, therefore he's mor agile than DD.

3. Why is Beast smarter? Are you seriously asking that question. I think everyone on here agrees Beast is smarter than DD. Not saying DD isn't extremely intelligent, but Beast is a freakin genius.

ExtraMision5555
1. Wrong, neither are getting owned and Beast will be getting the majority here.

2. Beast is more agile than Cap, infact he is on par if not a notch below Spiderman in the agility department, therefore he's mor agile than DD.

3. Why is Beast smarter? Are you seriously asking that question. I think everyone on here agrees Beast is smarter than DD. Not saying DD isn't extremely intelligent, but Beast is a freakin genius.

Well, your right, beast is smarter. If this were a science fair, this would be a curbstomp.

Fortunately, its a fight, and daredevils combat knoweldge eclipses beasts

DD's agility is DEFINATELY competent enough to hang with beast, especially seeing how cap has done the same. Caps thrashed beast in h2h, and DD IMO is Cap like in sheer talent, not to mention he has a ton of other powers that help him in h2h.

Beast loses. vastly stronger opponents is nothing new to Daredevil, hes beaten them in the past, beast is no different.

Beast loeses via billyclub to spine, followed by 800 nerve strikes

that was alot of commas
and if im not mistaken this is a repeat thread? very much so

Brutacus
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Well, your right, beast is smarter. If this were a science fair, this would be a curbstomp.

Fortunately, its a fight, and daredevils combat knoweldge eclipses beasts

DD's agility is DEFINATELY competent enough to hang with beast, especially seeing how cap has done the same. Caps thrashed beast in h2h, and DD IMO is Cap like in sheer talent, not to mention he has a ton of other powers that help him in h2h.

Beast loses. vastly stronger opponents is nothing new to Daredevil, hes beaten them in the past, beast is no different.

Beast loeses via billyclub to spine, followed by 800 nerve strikes

that was alot of commas
and if im not mistaken this is a repeat thread? very much so

Beast will win he could catch the billyclub he did the same with caps shield once, wenn he was still in human form.
Beast is not only stronger he's also faster and he got more stamina, the only thing DD got is his fighting skills and his radar sense, but since beast can outlast DD with his stamina, he will hit him in the end and with his claws he will do some serious damage.

LordFear
Beast

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hank is more agile. While Daredevil can counter a lot his moves, I think that Beast will win in the end.

george '06
daredevil nerve strike

Brutacus
Just thought about alfheims post,
Beast should be more agile, but since DD got his radar sense he could react faster so he could dodge beast.
Pressure points might not work, beast body isn't normal, second beast his arms are a little longer or his hands are bigger so beast could hit DD before DD could hit beast.
Beast might be smarter, but these day's he will go all out and turns feral, so he's fighting on instinct, like a animal would.
So he's fighting skills are better in some way, he doesn't hold back like he use to do.

The most important thing beast got against DD is his stamina.
Beast didn't have more stamina than cap, but he sure does have more stamina than DD.

ExtraMision5555
Every advantage beast has over DD can be compensated for. DD has fought much stronger opponents
and has hung with spiderman on several occassians

Beast just isint good enough, h2h wise

he might win a few, but not a majority

dd is a madman in the h2h department, not so much because hes good, but because he is so smart when it comes to combat.

LordFear
Beast outmuscles him big time and if he gets his mitts anywhere near DD, Matt's dead

ExtraMision5555
Outmsucle him? Why woudl daredevil allow himself to get into a position he knows he has no advantage in? Thats what im saying
EVERY time, daredevil gets into a skirmish, he ALWAYS considers these things, and compensates for it. I dont see DD ending up in an "akward" position with beast, he is extremely intelligent when it comes to combat. Every time he is at a significant disadvantage, he finds a way to compensate for it. ANd beast isint too far out of DD"s reach (IE, its not like hes fighting Silver surfer) where he cannot find a way to defeat beast. Especially considering cap has done it before.

Beast loses, and thats that

Accel
I'd say DD takes the majority here. His abilities allow him to regularly hang with Spider-Man just fine, who's physically superior to Beast in every way.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Accel
I'd say DD takes the majority here. His abilities allow him to regularly hang with Spider-Man just fine, who's physically superior to Beast in every way.
Exactly
the strength and agility gap between beast is not significant enough to eclipse DD's combat finess
beast just isint good enough

Metalmanx
Beast is more than capable of defeating Daredevil. Daredevil is amazing at what he does, but Beast is both faster, more agile, much stronger, has incredibly fast reflexes (even in his really old days), superhuman equilibrium, the ability to cling to and climb walls/ceilings, smarter, just as combat savvy, etc., etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.