im baaaccckkk!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
im baaaccckkk!!!! ne1 miss me?? of course not...im not gonna be here for much longer...and im not the same person i was 3 weeks ago...ive changed a lot sense school has started...well...i might talk to you all later...if i get a chance to get back here...i hope...

Captain REX
Hey, wazzup Sabrea? smile

Sabrea
nothing...im not really that obsessed with hayden anymore...my star wars obsession is getting worse...im not very argumentive anymore...i am becoming obesessed with eminem *not good*...and if someone doesnt stop me i am about to smash my computer into a million little pieces...

Captain REX
Eminem isn't that bad. His newer songs are fine...

*starts to sing since Finti's not here*

This must mean
I'm disgusting
But it's just me
I'm just obscene
Well this looks like a job for me, so everybody here just follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy
??? (I forget that last line)

...but his earlier songs were just plain dumb.

Sabrea
actually...im listening to clening out my closet at the moment:

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against? I have, I've been protested and demonstrated against. / Picket signs for my wicked rhymes. Look at the times. Sick is the mind of the motha ****in' kid that's behind / all this commotion. Emotions run deep as ocean's explodin.' Tempers flaring from parents, just blow 'em off and keep goin.' / Not takin' nothin' from no one, give 'em hell long as I'm breathin.' Keep kickin' ass in the mornin,' an' takin' names in the evening. / Leavem with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth. See, they can trigger me but they never figure me out. / Look at me now, I bet ya probably sick of me now. Ain't you mama, I'ma make you look so ridiculous now.
I'm sorry, Mama. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry, but tonight I'm cleanin' out my closet.
I'm sorry, Mama. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry, but tonight I'm cleanin' out my closet.
I got some skeletons in my closet and I don't know if no one knows it. So before they thrown me inside my coffin and close it, / I'ma expose it. I'll take you back to 73 before I ever had a multi-platinum sellin' CD. / I was a baby, maybe I was just a couple of months. My ****** father must have had his panties up in a bunch, / cuz he split. I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye. No, I don't on second thought, I just ****in' wished he would die. / I look at Hailie and I couldn't picture leavin' her side. Even if I hated Kim, I grit my teeth and I'd try / to make it work with her at least for Hailie's sake. I maybe made some mistakes but I'm only human. But I'm man enough to face them today. / What I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb, but the smartest shit I did was take them bullets out of that gun. / Cuz id'a killed 'em, shit I would have shot Kim an' him both. It's my life, I'd like to welcome y'all to The Eminem Show.
Now I would never dis my own mama just to get recognition. Take a second to listen for you think this record is dissin,' / But put yourself in my position. Just try to envision witnessin' your Mama poppin' prescription pills in the kitchen, / bitchin' that someone's always goin' throuh her purse and shits missin.' Going through public housing systems, victim of Munchausen's syndrome. My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't 'til I grew up, now I blew up. It makes you sick to ya stomach, / doesn't it? Wasn't it the reason you made that CD for me, Ma? So you could try to justify the way you treated me, Ma? / But guess what, yer gettin' older now and it's cold when your lonely. An' Nathan's getting' up so quick, he's gonna know that your phoney. / And Hailie's getting' so big now, you should see her, she's beautiful. But you'll never see her, she won't even be at your funeral. / See what hurts me the most is you won't admit you was wrong. *****, do ya song. Keep tellin' yourself that you was a mom. / But how dare you try to take what you didn't help me to get. You selfish *****, I hope you ****in' burn in hell for this shit. / Remember when Ronnie died and you said you wished it was me? Well, guess what, I am dead. Dead to you as can be.

and its not very good to become obsessed with a singer...oh well, ive done it before..oh, and i also finally saw Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring and The Virgin Suicides...two new obsessions for me...

Dexx
hmm....obsessions aren't that good....i tried to force a few..but didn't work. And eminem is kewl as an artist....but not as a daily life person.

Sabrea
-.- did i ask you for your opinion on my obsession?

"Obie Trice/Name No Gimmicks..."
2 trailer park girls go round the outside/ round the outside, round the outside
2 trailer park girls go round the outside/ round the outside, round the outside
Guess whos back, back again/ Shadys back, tell a friend/ Guess who's back, guess who's back, gruess who's back/ Guess who's back...
I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants to/ see Marshall no more they want Shady I'm chopped liver/ well if you want Shady, this is what I'll give ya/ a little bit of me mixed with some hard liquor/ some vodka that'll jumpstart my heart quicker then a/ shock when I get shocked at the hospital by the Dr. when I'm not cooperating/ when I'm rocking the table while he's operating / you waited this long now stop debating cuz I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovulating/ I know that you got a job Ms. Cheney but your husbands heart problem's complicating / So the FCC wont let me be or let me be me so let me see/ they tried to shut me down on MTV but it feels so empty without me/ So come on and dip, bum on your lips **** that, cum on your lips and some on your **** and get ready cuz this shit's about to get heavy/ I just settled all my lawsuits **** YOU DEBBIE_!
Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me/ cuz we need a little controversy, cuz it feels so empty without me
Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me/ cuz we need a little controversy, cuz it feels so empty without me
Little hellions kids feeling rebellious/ embarrassed, their parents still listen to Elvis/ they start feeling the prisoners helpless, 'til someone comes along on a mission and yells "*****"/ A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution, pollutin the air waves a rebel/ so let me just revel an bask, in the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass/ and it's a disaster such a catastrophe for you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me?/ Well I'm back (batman sound) fix your bent antennae tune it in and then I'm gonna/ enter in and up under your skin like a splinter/ The center of attention back for the winter/ I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling/ Infesting in your kids ears and nesting/ Testing "Attention Please" feel the tension soon as someone mentions me/ here's my 10 cents my 2 cents is free/ A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?
A tisk-it a task-it, I'll go *** for tat with anybody who's talking this shit that shit. Chris Kirkpatrick you can get your ass kicked/ worse than them little Limp Bizkit bastards, and Moby/ you can get stomped by Obie, you 36 year old bald headed *** blow me/You don't know me, you're too old let go its over, nobody listens to techno/ Now lets go, give me the signal I'll be there with a whole list full of new insults/ I've been dope, suspenseful with a pencil ever since Prince turned himself into a symbol/ But sometimes the shit just seems, everybody only wants to discuss me/ So this must mean I'm disgusting, but its just me I'm just obscene/ Though I'm not the first king of controversy/ I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly/ and use it to get myself wealthy (Hey)/ there's a concept that works/ 20 million other white rappers emerge/ but no matter how many fish in the sea it'd be so empty without me
Hum dei dei la la Hum dei dei la la... la la la
Hum dei dei la la Hum dei dei la la... la la la
"Kids"

i am way too tired for my own good...does that sentence even make any sense??

Sabrea
why is it that no one misses me or even notices whenever i leave??...ive been gone for at least a week and no one even noticed...is it a good thing when i just suddenly diasapear??...and is anyone good with computers...cause if not i may very well destroy the one in front of me *shakes her computer*work i tell you! work!!

yerssot
*starts to cry*
I did asked about you!

what's wrong with the comp?

Fire
well I noticed but I did talk about it

finti
eminem is a jerk

mah
oi! we did miss you! at least some of us.
and why do you say you're not going to be here for much longer???

Fire
I agree with u on the eminem thingy finti

finti
cause she is the drama queen Mah

Fire
hehe

yerssot
that's what you think?

Sabrea
i might not be here for much longer because i dont have time, evil teachers...they literally give me like, an hour and a half to two hours of homework everyday...and by the time i get home and do all my homework and everything else i need to do its like 9 or 9:30 and i dont have much time.....and yerss, you dont count for missing me cause you talked to me last weekend

mah
but I count, yyay! stick out tongue

Sabrea
you dont count either

mah
*sob* why not?

Sabrea
i dont know...dont ask me any questions...im too tired...

mah
oki, oki.
but if schools keeping you offline, you should be here in the weekends right?

Sabrea
when im not grounded...but most likly ill be here on the weekends and on vacations...and maybe a little at nights, if im not busy...

mah
'kay, good

Sabrea
but ill be gone most of the time

mah
not good!

Sabrea
its no big deal...not being here all the time has gotten me detached...i dont feel like i have to come here everyday and i skip coming most of the time

mah
but that's not positive.

Sabrea
wat? that ive gotten detached from my com??....uh oh

mah
that you skip coming here most of the time, thats not positive

Sabrea
why not??

mah
because then none of us will get to talk to you that often!

Sabrea
i have AIM, and im working on yahoo messenger well, i have it but it wont work, and im trying to get MSN..but seeing i just ruined the com this may all take a while

mah
do get msn

Sabrea
cant...wont work...i can see if my mom will let me use her name...but id have to sign offline, log out of my com. name, log into hers, sign online, figure out how to work msn...ill go ask her...

Ushgarak
(Waves at Sabrea)

Hi again...

Dexx
hi again.
Do get msn.
U just have to make an email account at hotmail or msn. What's with the loging off the computer thinggie...no need for that. When u wanna switch the msn to your mailbox u just type the adress and password in there and it connects with ur buddy list and so on. Afterwards u log off..nobody knows ur password.......

yerssot
MSN is quite popular, by the readings of it

Bespin Bart
Elementary my dear Finti. big grin

Sabrea, it's kinda hard to show emotions over the net when there's no crying smiley. wink But, welcome back.

It seems you've got the same thing as REX: weekends he pops in, and at night.

Dexx
i'm waiting for ur msn addy...

yerssot
something like this?
http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/cwm/cwm/crying.gif

Dexx
no..my faivourite one
http://216.40.241.68/cwm/cwm/rcain.gif

yerssot
the resamblance is... striking

Captain REX
laughing out loud

I forgot that link that Gundark issued awhile ago about smilies...What was it...THINK REX THINK!!!

Captain REX
Ah yes, I remember now...

http://216.40.241.68/contrib/sarge/Tomcat.gif

Billy The Kid
laughing out loud

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sabrea
*shakes her computer* if MSN tells me that i am not connected to the internet one more time i am going to hurt someone errr....it hates me...it wont work for me, my mom had it on and i broke it...if this doesnt work im gonna go upstairs and rip the head of of one of my stuffed animals*goes upstairs, starts ripping posters into shreds and pulling limbs off of stuffed animals*

yerssot
you're not connected to the net? nice...

reinstall MSN

Sabrea
for the millionth time today??? i dont think so...im connected to the net...it just says im not

yerssot
ask an MSN support- person

Sabrea
it works....i just cant get it to work...whenever my mom does it it works perfectly...but when i do it it gets messed up

yerssot
has your mother explained it to you by now?

Sabrea
she just clicked sign on and it worked, i click sign and it tells me im not connected to the internet

Dexx
maybe it says something else...password not good....somethin like that. Sometimes it has service temporarily out of order.

Gundark
Hi Sabrea ! cool

Corran
Hello Sabrea, nice to see you back.

Sabrea
i HATE msn...i have given up...its not that important...

Dexx
oh yes it is..we could chat.. evil face

Sabrea
like i wanna talk to u in a normal conversation roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
so dont know what that is

yerssot
easy on dexx, finti

Sabrea
*attacks comp. with a knife and starts yelling at it* 'die computer! die!! download msn CORRECTLY now or face the consequences!!!!!!!!

Corran
PUT THE KNIFE DOWN AND MOVE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

queeq
Oooh a fight! Place your bets here!

finti
where is the pocorn????

yerssot
*burp*
most of it is in my stomach now...

Corran
Ahhh Pigsy.

queeq
Pass the beer. Heineken for finti, real beer for the rest.

Corran
I was drinking Oranjeboom on sunday and I can confirm it is a lager not a tune. big grin

Gundark
What is this ? Another fight thread ?

*hits Corran over head with a rubber chicken*

Take that !

Corran
Ow why do you keep hitting me?

queeq
Because we wuv ya. *kicks Corran in the butt*

Corran
Ow, gee I'm so glad, what happens if you don't like someone?

queeq
Ask yerssot. big grin

Corran
Yerss, what happens when they don't like someone?

queeq
He's not allowed to answer.

Corran
Is that because you don't like him?

queeq
No.

yerssot
feeling is mutual

Sabrea
*stabs comp. with knife* too fuzzy....cant see what im typing....uh oh....this is all bill gates fault

finti
so you all will have Heineken then

Corran
There's too many E's in Heineken for my liking

finti
so be a illiterate when drinking then roll eyes (sarcastic) e makes up have of the beer too

Corran
Ah but there's only 2 e's in Beer, that's fine.

finti
they multiply whit each beer though big grin

Corran
No I just add an apostrophe s for the plural "beer's" and it's still only 2 e's

queeq
I advise you to start drinking heavily.

Corran
Oh I already do.

yerssot
he needs a better coach

Sabrea
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Sabrea is being over protective again... stick out tongue

j/k

Drinkin is nasty if you do it too much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabrea
over protective of what????

Captain REX
I don't know. I was reading your avatar title.

Dexx
i could answer that evil face

Sabrea
Over Protective of Hayden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

finti
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabrea
but i am

yerssot
*walks in*
I'm baaaaackkk! :shy:

Sabrea
lol....thats my line

Fire
well chances that u have invented that line are small so u can't call it ur line

Dexx
what chances are that u can "overprotect" hayden while run to stabb him, eh?

Fire
not much

but don't kill hayden

Sabrea
sad u cant kill hayden....if hayden ever got killed , i would blame dexx and leave this forum for good

Fire
aah well, dexx just don't do it,
some ppl who live deserve death
some ppl who are dead deserve life

yerssot
I deserve desert!

Fire
Nha u don't

yerssot
I do so!
*sob*
sad

Sabrea
hayden does not deserve to die!!....yerss...wat do you want for desert?? chocolate?? sugar??lol

yerssot
chocolate please smile

keokiswahine
yerssssss, you want desert (as in dry land, sand, cacti, no water, not, desolate) or dessert (as in sugar, chocolate, ice cream, cake, whipped cream, and more chocolate) confused confused

are you having a chocolate attack? again? still? evil face

yerssot
I want to be in the desert while eating my dessert wink

Sabrea
the chocolate will melt though....omg...i just realized that i havent had chocolate since school started...that scares me

yerssot
you never ate melted chocolate?

Sabrea
yuck...i have, thats not what i was talkin bout though, i was talkin bout not eating chocolate since 8/28 and actually b4 that...that may explain why i have been acting like a normal person lately instead of being super hyper

yerssot
and I thought I was the only one

Sabrea
the only one for what??

yerssot
of my world

Sabrea
what??...that makes no sense at all...

yerssot
do I ever?

Sabrea
not on the forum...but what you were sayin made sense when i talked to you on MSN when i was in maine

yerssot
I made sense?
hmm, what's wrong?

Sabrea
what do you mean?? you think its a bad think when what you;re sayin makes sense??

yerssot
it shows I'm going sane!
argh!
*jumps out the window*

Sabrea
i jumped out a window once..of courseit was only 5 ft. away from the ground......and you WANT to be insane??

yerssot
oh no, only from three stores high for me...

well, people say I'm insane, so would be scary if I would be sane

Sabrea
3 stories is higher than 5 ft.

yerssot
normally...yes..

Sabrea
normally what?

yerssot
normally three stores high is more then 5 feet

Sabrea
welll, 3 stories is ALWAYS higher than 5 ft., not just normally...there would be something wrong with the building if 5 ft were more than 3 stories

yerssot
what if it was a building made by dwarfs?

Sabrea
a story is a certain number of ft. though

yerssot
even for dwarfs?
so if they make a building, of 50 centimeter high, 5 floors in it, it's still not one story high?

Sabrea
i dont think so, but i dont know how many feet are in a cm...that was something i ignored in math class

Corran
There are 0.0328083989501 feet in a cm.
There are 30.48 cm in one foot though.

Sabrea
so if yerss's dwarf building is 50 cm then evry floor would have to be 3 or 4 in. tall??

Corran
To make 5 storeys yes, well done you have now passed your mathematics test for the day.

Sabrea
lol, and i dont even have school today......too bad i cant do that good on the CMT's, errr...any test at that.....

mah
why can't all use m, cm and so on, it's the most modern way

Sabrea
cause its way too confusing for me...they teach it to us, i just block it out of my mind cause i dont understand it......

ObieTrice 26
Eminemis realy good and not all his old songs are dumb,my all time fav songs are "Role Model" and "The Way I Am" i think it has such a good beat all his new songs seem different from old ones.

Corran
woo-hoo Sab's back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.