Genesis (Marvel Premiere issue 10 - 14) 1974 Vs. Phoenix or anything else at......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

By Crom!

By Crom!
By the way the what happens to the TOAA is rhetorical given the second half of my first post. Don't expect crappy scans from me in this thread that prove only an event.

As anyone sane knows:

Perhaps the fact that multiple beings have experienced multiple origins of the universe actually means that the 616 reality is always in a state of flux, constantly re-writing itself as time goes on.

By Crom!

By Crom!
My Response to all scans and arguments in this thread if they happened is........

I don't dispute the creation event took place, however, the event is only a moment in Marvel History and smile

As anyone sane knows:

Perhaps the fact that multiple beings have experienced multiple origins of the universe actually means that the 616 reality is always in a state of flux, constantly re-writing itself as time goes on.

By Crom!

smile

willRules
Whirly vs Galatic Storm : round 1 gajillion roll eyes (sarcastic)

By Crom!
Originally posted by willRules

Where shifty

By Crom!

Where shifty "I" meaning "By Crom!" will only be posting one response to counter arguments. smile

Originally posted by By Crom!
My Response to all scans and arguments in this thread if they happened is........

I don't dispute the creation event took place, however, the event is only a moment in Marvel History and smile

As anyone sane knows:

By Crom!

smile

By Crom!
What? smile

willRules
LOL

By Crom!
LOL

smile

manorastroman
by crom! looks like it's not as clear cut as masterstorm would have us believe!

By Crom!
Originally posted by manorastroman

By Crom! You're right smile

Endless Mike
You know what I think?

All these writers simply can't get their stories straight.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You know what I think?

All these writers simply can't get their stories straight.

I agree and of course that's the deepest truth of all. Marvels excuse though kind of nods to this with:

By Crom!

smile

You are right though Mike!

Kallark-Kent
LOL

I think I see where your coming from. laughing out loud

http://www.adelaide.indymedia.org.au/usermedia/image/5/sock_puppet.jpg

By Crom!
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
I think I see where your coming from. laughing out loud

http://www.adelaide.indymedia.org.au/usermedia/image/5/sock_puppet.jpg

I am sock checked smile Please go away and stop spamming my thread smile

Kallark-Kent
I am sock checked smile Please go away and stop spamming my thread smile

Ooh, NO! He was sock checked, he can't possibly be a sock then.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

By Crom!
Ooh, NO! He was sock checked, he can't possibly be a sock then.

Exactly smile

Kallark-Kent
Exactly smile

IP Change
Hide IP Platinum
Different Computer
Friends Computer
School Computer

Not hard.

By Crom!

IP Change
Hide IP Platinum
Different Computer
Friends Computer
School Computer

Not hard.

I am shocked!!!!!!!

You are telling people how to get round perma bans on internet forums, well I never!!! That's awful.

Back to the thread.

smile

Kallark-Kent
I am shocked!!!!!!!

You are telling people how to get round perma bans on internet forums, well I never!!! That's awful.

Back to the thread.

smile

I'm not, anyone with 1 millionth of a brain cell could figure it out.

By Sock!

By Crom!

By Sock!

You say your post is "By Sock" so you are a sock? Or are you saying Bye Sock implying I am a sock. You're a bit young I suspect and you don't know the difference between by and bye. No wonder you can't comment on the thread.

smile Most people in it seem to agree with Marvel and I about the origin.

smile

By Crom!
You say your post is "By Sock" so you are a sock? Or are you saying Bye Sock implying I am a sock. You're a bit young I suspect and you don't know the difference between by and bye. No wonder you can't comment on the thread.

smile

Kallark-Kent

smile

Nope, Mocking a certain sock I've seen. Who tends to just go in threads, agree with someone usually against mr master.

By Sock!

By Crom!

Kallark-Kent
You mean willrules? He didn't. There was about 2 other people who posted here...

By Crom!
You mean willrules? He didn't. There was about 2 other people who posted here...

It was still on topic toll smile before, you didn't even make an effort to comment on the thread.

smile

Take Maorastroman

Originally posted by manorastroman

GS also agrees with the premise in another thread

as does General Mess and a number of others when the link is referenced.

So you are a troll. smile

Poor little troll contributing nothing.

smile

I'd guess you're about 13 lol.

Kallark-Kent
It was still on topic toll smile before, you didn't even make an effort to comment on the thread.

smile

Take Maorastroman

GS also agrees with the premise in another thread

as does General Mess and a number of others when the link is referenced.

So you are a troll. smile

Poor little troll contributing nothing.

smile

You are a sock.

Poor little 10 year old, nothing better to do.

Ooh! 3 people agree, Maorastroman is so far up your ass, it doesn't count btw.

smile

By Crom!
You are a sock.

Poor little 10 year old, nothing better to do.

Ooh! 3 people agree, Maorastroman is so far up your ass, it doesn't count btw.

smile

No I am not ten, your copying of my age quip indicates how young you are.

I've proved you're a troll and you're about 13? right? Of course I am.

smile

Oh and of course Marvel agree because it's where it comes from.

Now I see why you failed. laughing Not enough grey matter? yes

long pig
My faith...I've lost. I need...an...inspiring slogan in which to pull myself on with. I mean...I know what faith is...I just don't know...what to do with it....

By Crom!
Originally posted by long pig
My faith...I've lost. I need...an...inspiring slogan in which to pull myself on with. I mean...I know what faith is...I just don't know...what to do with it....

How about;

Keep the Faith smile stay Piggie?smile Would that work for you?

maybe you could use this rock somewhere. It reminds me of a poster i've seen around on some old threads my friend.

smile

long pig

long pig
How about;

Keep the Faith smile stay Piggie?smile Would that work for you?

maybe you could use this rock somewhere. It reminds me of a poster i've seen around on some old threads my friend.

smile
Indeed, good sir. Or gal, seeing that I have no clue what sex you are because you're a new member and we've never met.

Soljer
Reaaaal subtle, guys.

long pig
I don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about. I mean, I have a few guesses whirling around inside my head but they all fall flat and go "splatt".

So, there you go.

bigbran
I don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about. I mean, I have a few guesses whirling around inside my head but they all fall flat and go "splatt".

So, there you go. laughing

bigbran
Oh, here are the scans, for anyone interested.

The stars are going out.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1808/marvelpremiere14183ce.th.jpg

Here, he is recreating the universe.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8942/marvelpremiere14196cl.th.jpg

Strange confirms this.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7994/marvelpremiere14204uy.th.jpg

Very powerful indeed. It was basically one simple act that he did this. Strange was also nothing to him (Strange confirmed this, on-panel showings confirmed this, Baron confirmed this, and everything else confirmed this).

Martian_mind
what surprises me the most is that Digi hasn't caught on yet.

King Kandy
To bad that comics are a FIRST DEGREE RESOURCE and bio's/websites are a SECOND DEGREE source... So if the two contradict, guess who wins?

leonidas
Originally posted by Soljer
Reaaaal subtle, guys.

laughing

anyway, it IS interesting. the idea of FLUX seems to be about as accurate as marvel would like to get.

which of course renders all debate about the truth of . . . certain points of view rather ridiculous.

smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Martian_mind
what surprises me the most is that Digi hasn't caught on yet.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please. It's just a matter of proof...we can't go on strong hunches, no matter how obvious it seems.

And at this point, I could probably justify the ban. I'll have to see. I mean, socking is socking, but it's not like someone as stupid as the Judge is back (again).

long pig
Originally posted by DigiMark007
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please. It's just a matter of proof...we can't go on strong hunches, no matter how obvious it seems.

And at this point, I could probably justify the ban. I'll have to see. I mean, socking is socking, but it's not like someone as stupid as the Judge is back (again).
If he spams, acts like a dick, drunk posts or something like that, he's gone?

Sounds fair to me. big grin

By Crom!
If he spams, acts like a dick, drunk posts or something like that, he's gone?

Sounds fair to me. big grin

smile

Laugh smile

Gone?

laughing

http://images.art.com/images/-/Kevin-Spacey---The-Usual-Suspects--C10103883.jpeg

By Crom!
Ya' know, I got bitched out for saying Gen was god. At least someone knew what the hell I was talking about.

In that comic, he was TOAA in every aspect. Now? I don't know.
smile

He was the "god" recreator of that Universe.

Originally posted by leonidas

anyway, it IS interesting. the idea of FLUX seems to be about as accurate as marvel would like to get.

which of course renders all debate about the truth of . . . certain points of view rather ridiculous.

smile

Exactly GS, MM (I am on his ignore list), etc take note!!

As has been argued for a very long time on this board i discovered through reading back through some old threads.

smile

By Crom!
Originally posted by King Kandy
To bad that comics are a FIRST DEGREE RESOURCE and bio's/websites are a SECOND DEGREE source... So if the two contradict, guess who wins?

As bigbran shows the comic doesn't contradict what's stated. The point is and imagine me saying it really slowly Kandy

The comics conflict each other in terms of origins.

Originally posted by bigbran
Oh, here are the scans, for anyone interested.

The stars are going out.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1808/marvelpremiere14183ce.th.jpg

Here, he is recreating the universe.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8942/marvelpremiere14196cl.th.jpg

Strange confirms this.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7994/marvelpremiere14204uy.th.jpg

Very powerful indeed. It was basically one simple act that he did this. Strange was also nothing to him (Strange confirmed this, on-panel showings confirmed this, Baron confirmed this, and everything else confirmed this).

I'll give Leo the last word.

Originally posted by leonidas

smile

smile By Crom!!

long pig
smile

Laugh smile

Gone?

laughing

http://images.art.com/images/-/Kevin-Spacey---The-Usual-Suspects--C10103883.jpeg
evil face

tjcoady
great point. I've always wondered why that event isn't brought up more often in terms of discussing the origins of the Marvel Universe.

And that's probably the best Doc Strange arc he's ever had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.