the best Sci-fi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batcavenumber1
the best SCI-FI film I have ever seen

Endless Mike
Originally posted by batcavenumber1
the best SCI-FI film I have ever seen

Is..... what? messed

Bicnarok

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hated Pitch Black. Love Star Trek, Star Wars, etc.

doan_m
hmm well lets see.... I have loads of favorites actually, so give me some time to shave off the right one from the following nominees:

The Matrix
The Matrix: Revolutions
Children of Men
Star Trek: Generations
Star Trek: First Contact
Chronicles of Riddick
Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning
Equilibrium
War of the Worlds

Solo
2001: ASO, hands down.

The Libertine
Bladerunner

Count Makashi
The best is of course Star Wars, for me though.

intelegent purp
dune, the original film was alright but I preferred the mini series

Wolfie
In no particular order

Back to the Future Trilogy
Matrix Trilogy
Alien series
2001: ASO
Equilibrium
Star Wars OT

ADarksideJedi
"Back to the Future"
Back to the future 2
All star wars movies
Willow

jm

JaehSkywalker
All star wars movies, back to the future trilogy...

exanda kane
2001, Empire Strikes Back and Bladerunner. Shove Alien or Aliens in there aswell.

ragesRemorse
Brazil
Reign of Fire
Alien 1-3
Matrix
Existenze
Gattaca
Back to the future 1-2
dark City
Star wars
Blad runner

Koenig
The Andromeda Strain
Bladerunner
Alien and Aliens

Eldon
I loved the Ridick movies. I have not seen Dark Fury I belive that is the animated one.

ADarksideJedi
No one likes the movie "Willow"jm

Mindship
2001: a space odyssey
The Matrix
War of the Worlds (1958)

Count Makashi
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Forbiden Planet
Bladerunner
Alien and Aliens
Dune

The Black Ghost
Return of the jedi, Blade runner

Bicnarok
babylon 5 was my favourite sci fi series

Count Makashi
Star Trek is the best Sci-fi series, but does anyone know the series and how its called, where 3 people jumped between dimensions and i every dimension the Earth was occupied by an Alien race i think, if someone knows please tell, i am searching for it, but cant remember the name.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Star Trek is the best Sci-fi series, but does anyone know the series and how its called, where 3 people jumped between dimensions and i every dimension the Earth was occupied by an Alien race i think, if someone knows please tell, i am searching for it, but cant remember the name.

Sliders?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
No one likes the movie "Willow"jm

I could never get past the midget thing

doomsday49
The abyss, empire strikes back, dark city, cube.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Sliders?

Thats it, thanks.

Gideon
The aforementioned blockbusters notwithstanding, I think that 'Serenity' ranks among the very, very best sci-fi films.

Count Makashi
The TV show was great, didn't seen the movie.

Versyn Gaul
I came on here to mention Serenity, but Gideon already did. Anyway Its one of the Best. Great dialog, I love that movie. River kicks ass. I'm surprised it doesn't get more accolades. As far as TV series, does anyone remember "Space 1999" As a kid i loved "Battlestar Galactica" and "Planet of the Apes"

Quinlan-Vos
Hell yes, Serenity, and the Star Wars OT... damn those ****ers at Fox for cancelling Firefly. He chusheng zajiao de zanghuo!

exanda kane
Serenity is a very enjoyable film, but it can't compare on the thematic and artistic of the real classics (i.e. 2001: SO and Bladerunner). Serenity is a great example of the B-Movie schtik.

ViolentCalm
Best sci-fi series would have to be Babylon 5. I finally found Season 5 for a great price the other week and now there's a new Babylon 5: The Lost Tales DVD coming out July 31st (which is freaking awesome!) so i can't wait to get that too.

They have a bunch of info up at the babylon5.com site include a pretty kickarse trailer smile

ragesRemorse
carnivale, i always forget to mention that. Best sci fi show ive ever watched.

Lost and heroes are damn good too.

X-files, star trek next gen, and twin peaks were my classic favorites. X-files isnt aging very well though.

Manslayer
Aliens and star wars

2D_MASTER
I really enjoyed Dark City , I was probably the only one. What an original plot, great acting, great SFX. It's a shame not to many people know about it

makerofthings
ridick pwns all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.