You with Kryptonian powers vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so you have the same powers that Superman has and now Superman wants to destroy you because ..uhm..he's a deuce... cool that spends his time wrestling supervillans that he could defeat in like 2 seconds.. makes a pimp wander if the S on his pyama's really stands for s*ck supervillan b*lls for free.. instead of super laughing out loud

Yeah Supes it would be Super if you would stop flying around in you're pants and sexual harassing criminals all the time instead of just puncing them straight to prison where other people can do that job laughing out loud

But anyways that fool is after you and wants you dead so who would win this?

You or Superman..

Discus!!!

cool

Soleran
I T-Vo for the win.

jasofisc
well if i remember correctly some fanboy from the ever dbz character combined vs. superman thread said that superman has a kizillion years of fighting expirence and can take out an army of people with guns without his powers. So it would take at least and army of us with kypronite guns to possible have a chance.

grey fox
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so you have the same powers that Superman has and now Superman wants to destroy you because ..uhm..he's a deuce... cool that spends his time wrestling supervillans that he could defeat in like 2 seconds.. makes a pimp wander if the S on his pyama's really stands for s*ck supervillan b*lls for free.. instead of super laughing out loud

Yeah Supes it would be Super if you would stop flying around in you're pants and sexual harassing criminals all the time instead of just puncing them straight to prison where other people can do that job laughing out loud

You or Superman..

Discus!!!

cool

Is this before or after I boil the oceans and fling Greenland into the sun ?

guy222

You or Superman..

Discus!!!

cool

well, i kick his

Tassadar
I crush him. He never combines his powers, I would.

grey fox
Originally posted by jasofisc
well if i remember correctly some fanboy from the ever dbz character combined vs. superman thread said that superman has a kizillion years of fighting expirence and can take out an army of people with guns without his powers. So it would take at least and army of us with kypronite guns to possible have a chance.

Bullshit.

1 human versus an army of trained soldiers with roughly current tech ?

Human goes down

Symmetric Chaos
Poor superman.

I will show him no pity as I destroy his loved ones and finally toss his broken corpse into the sea.

AQUA-MARINER
well i act like i give up then i hit him with a full blast heat vision attack to the face...then i go all out, cut lose on him thumb up

Kurash
uhh, if we just received our powers right now no way we could beat superman. Hes fought the universes worst, while for a lot of people the closest thing theyve been in compared to a real fight is backhanding their dog. To much experience, and hes use to his powers. Wed be screwed up anyways from gettin use to the super hearing and eyesight, we couldnt adapt.

Symmetric Chaos
but we've read the comics so we know all his tricks

Supes goes down hard

Galan007

You or Superman..

Discus!!!

cool While he was jobbing to me about "how what I was doing is wrong", I'd give him a super-kick in the nuts ftw!

bigbran
I'd split his two little moons in half with a punch... shifty

Darth Macabre
I'd hide out in the Sun and learn how to use my powers first; then, I'd so beat him.

rotiart
All of you are idiots. IDIOTS i say. You with Kryptonian powers LOSE to superman. You know why?

1. Experience with the powers. You can SAY you'll combine those powers... but you've ever used them.
2. Fighting ability! Supermans fought guys like Doomday, Darkseid, Orion... etc etc...
3. Its superman. You may have the powers of any old Kryptonian... but superman even on a planet made of green kryptonite has something you'll never have... We call it the "S" jobber aura. I'm sorry but he just can't be beat. He'd kick your but and sear the skin from your body son!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by rotiart
All of you are idiots. IDIOTS i say. You with Kryptonian powers LOSE to superman. You know why?

1. Experience with the powers. You can SAY you'll combine those powers... but you've ever used them.
2. Fighting ability! Supermans fought guys like Doomday, Darkseid, Orion... etc etc...
3. Its superman. You may have the powers of any old Kryptonian... but superman even on a planet made of green kryptonite has something you'll never have... We call it the "S" jobber aura. I'm sorry but he just can't be beat. He'd kick your but and sear the skin from your body son!

Listen traitor rotiart we've read the comics so we know as much as supes about his powers (if not more).

Oh wait were you joking?

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart

3. Its superman. You may have the powers of any old Kryptonian... but superman even on a planet made of green kryptonite has something you'll never have... We call it the "S" jobber aura. I'm sorry but he just can't be beat. He'd kick your but and sear the skin from your body son! Originally posted by bigbran
I'd split his two little moons in half with a punch... shifty

LordFear
I would ask the writers of DC to make me absurdly invincible like Supes and write ridiculous stories that makes me more powerful than a god with an armada coming to kill me.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Id kick Kal-El's but.

manorastroman
you guys are idiots. even excluding superman's massive experience edge, his great physical size, and his jobber aura, he's still tougher than hell. anyone here would be weeping from the pain, and he'd still be ticking.

Symmetric Chaos
but we would also be tougher than hell so like I said Supes goes down

manorastroman
you misunderstand the word "tough". you would have a similar degree of invulnerability, but supes is infinitely tougher. his pain threshhold is immeasurably higher than any of ours.

Symmetric Chaos
he has that because of his physiology

we get all of his powers

StarsNeverFall7
We also get the ability to remove those annoying little mental blocks, sundip, and go completely all out because we all hate supes and are tired of having all of DC lick his krypto-balls.

KMC Kyptonians FTW

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
Is this before or after I boil the oceans and fling Greenland into the sun ? Now I'm curious. What has Greenland ever done to you?

Personally I'd kill the @#$%-face. I may seem nice but in actuallity I'm a murdering @#$%@$#@%@#!!#@!$!%!@$!@$@$!$!$#@!

Okay that might be an exaggeration. embarrasment

Faceman
Fight would never happen. Id be to busy robbing all the Worlds gold reserves...

Psyquis52
Right and that would keep you from fighting Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic) Actually I think that's a good way to gaurantee a fight with him.

Faceman
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Right and that would keep you from fighting Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic) Actually I think that's a good way to gaurantee a fight with him. Then i guess im going to jail. Im not beating Supes, no matter how powerful i am... wink

Psyquis52
Don't back down dude! Go for the throat. Poop and then throw your super poop in his face. Knowing Superman his poop probably stings like acid.

Faceman
Don't back down dude! Go for the throat. Poop and then throw your super poop in his face. Noing Superman his poop probably stings like acid. eek! laughing out loud laughing Supes 10/10

Psyquis52
Thanks to your quote I discovered that I'm about 80% inept at spelling.

jasofisc
Bullshit.

1 human versus an army of trained soldiers with roughly current tech ?

Human goes down

that's what i'm talking about but some fanboys are so blinded by there fanboyism that they have gone insane

General Mess
Is this before or after I boil the oceans and fling Greenland into the sun ?

Why would you even consider doing that ??????? confused

When you can do the same to Manchester. smile

By Crom!
Originally posted by General Mess

laughing

General Mess
Originally posted by By Crom!
laughing

The 8th level of Hell = Manchester Airport. smile

pr1983
Despite the fact that this is obviously a hate thread, i'll answer anyway...

No... none of us would beat Superman, because none of us has nearly the experience or the intelligence he has when it comes to using his powers...

and superman has combat training...

NiņoAraņa
i'd have a nice chat with superman, convince him lois is a cheating *****, (by showing him old comic covers) then go destroy the world WITH him......evil face

Newjak
Originally posted by pr1983
Despite the fact that this is obviously a hate thread, i'll answer anyway...

No... none of us would beat Superman, because none of us has nearly the experience or the intelligence he has when it comes to using his powers...

and superman has combat training... Meh.. we would all have a good uidea of what powers he has and with his Krptonian hertigage we would be alot smarter as well

And combat training doesn't mean your infinity better it just means you've trained which has nothting to do with an actual fight.

Which is all about optimizing your strengths compared to how well your oppenent does and I think I could do a pretty good job of doing that. I would defently make it a good fight if nothing else.

grey fox
Now I'm curious. What has Greenland ever done to you?

Nothing.

Just thought "Where would be the best place to start a murderous rampage"

xmeat
i'd go hulk on his ass and smash.

grey fox
Originally posted by General Mess

*Super-Fox tears Manchester out of Britain..or just razes it clean off the map with H-V*

Tassadar
Nothing.

Just thought "Where would be the best place to start a murderous rampage"

Why Greenland? I want to retire there damnit. I can't do that if it's in the sun.

grey fox
Originally posted by xmeat
i'd go hulk on his ass .

So you want to go the way that ends with you getting your shit wrecked ? Fine, personally I like mindless destruction , but each to your own.

Originally posted by Tassadar
Why Greenland? I want to retire there damnit. I can't do that if it's in the sun.

stick out tongue

Magee
Superman has had his whole life to learn to use his powers. A human mind would most likely explode, all them voices, seeing things at the microscopic level, accidently getting a glimpse of some ones iner body. Remember chances are you wouldn't be able to control his powers and would go insane, go on a murderous rampage (I would pretend to be insane) then supes comes and kicks your ass from america, to africa to teh fuxin moon boyo. At which point you would probably die from a panic attack thinking oh shit im in space, I CANT FUXIN BREATHE PALS!!!, fuk fuk, dead.

pr1983
Originally posted by Newjak
Meh.. we would all have a good uidea of what powers he has and with his Krptonian hertigage we would be alot smarter as well

And combat training doesn't mean your infinity better it just means you've trained which has nothting to do with an actual fight.

Which is all about optimizing your strengths compared to how well your oppenent does and I think I could do a pretty good job of doing that. I would defently make it a good fight if nothing else.

but none of us have ever had kryptonian abilities...

hell, how many of us could measure a punches force with the precision that he can?

his training counts for something, given that most people dont have combat training... stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
hell, how many of us could measure a punches force with the precision that he can?

Who needs precision I'd just wail on Supes full force.

Newjak
but none of us have ever had kryptonian abilities...

his training counts for something, given that most people dont have combat training... stick out tongue We know everything about his powers and it doesn't take much knowledge to throw a punch as hard as you can or think ok I'm I want to be there.

That is what most of Supes abilities are just thinking of and doing them.

Supes powerset is probably one of the easiest to handle in all of comicdom simply because it's all thought based. No willpower no training required. As long as you know you can do it do it.

So with that in mind if we have the exact same powers and just as much knowledge on them from reading comics well then powers aren't an advantage. Think about it with a Krptonian your not going to be overwhelmed by any of your new powers for any real length of time because your mind can do all the functions you require of it.

Combat training is useful but don't think that it is the be all end all. All it does is teach you some fancy moves to use. Trust fighting is simply knowing how to up your strengths compared to your oppenent. You can know as many fancy fighting styles as you want it doesn't mean squat if someone utlilizies the one they know better.

Now am I saying I can beat Superman no but I'm sure I could make a fight of it and pull out my share of wins.

pr1983
We know everything about his powers and it doesn't take much knowledge to throw a punch as hard as you can or think ok I'm I want to be there.

That is what most of Supes abilities are just thinking of and doing them.

Supes powerset is probably one of the easiest to handle in all of comicdom simply because it's all thought based. No willpower no training required. As long as you know you can do it do it.

So with that in mind if we have the exact same powers and just as much knowledge on them from reading comics well then powers aren't an advantage. Think about it with a Krptonian your not going to be overwhelmed by any of your new powers for any real length of time because your mind can do all the functions you require of it.

Combat training is useful but don't think that it is the be all end all. All it does is teach you some fancy moves to use. Trust fighting is simply knowing how to up your strengths compared to your oppenent. You can know as many fancy fighting styles as you want it doesn't mean squat if someone utlilizies the one they know better.

Now am I saying I can beat Superman no but I'm sure I could make a fight of it and pull out my share of wins.

i disagree with pretty much all of that... stick out tongue

Newjak
i disagree with pretty much all of that... stick out tongue What that his powers are basically thought processes like what our movements are.

Basically think it do it.....

Or that fighting is based on Optimizing strengths and minimizing your weaknesses vs your opponent and not fancy moves you learn.

The fact that with a Kyrptonian brain and prior knowledge of all of Superman's abilities we wouldn't be overwhelemed by his powers

Those ones stick out tongue

Martian_mind
I'd just make a suit that is one giant S-shield....i can't lose

pr1983
What that his powers are basically thought processes like what our movements are.

Basically think it do it.....

Or that fighting is based on Optimizing strengths and minimizing your weaknesses vs your opponent and not fancy moves you learn.

The fact that with a Kyrptonian brain and prior knowledge of all of Superman's abilities we wouldn't be overwhelemed by his powers

Those ones stick out tongue

No, i do see your point, and while i do respect it, and can understand why you believe it, i just don't agree...

Soljer
I'd T-Vo Superman.

shifty

Newjak
No, i do see your point, and while i do respect it, and can understand why you believe it, i just don't agree... OK then how do Superman's powers work?

Can you tell me why fighting isn't about optimizing your strengths?

And with a Kyrptonian brain how will our minds be over loaded with priot knowledge of Superman's abilities?

pr1983
thoughts, as you said... but with everything, practice makes perfect... he's been using his powers day in and out, he's learned all the subtle nuances that come with his abilities...

we haven't...

i know i can do heat vision, but where i might just want mine to be really hot, he'd be able to measure it to the exact temperature he wants it at...

fighting is about optimizing your strengths, but someone with training and experience is always going to have an advantage over someone without it, imo...

Newjak
thoughts, as you said... but with everything, practice makes perfect... he's been using his powers day in and out, he's learned all the subtle nuances that come with his abilities...

we haven't...

i know i can do heat vision, but where i might just want mine to be really hot, he'd be able to measure it to the exact temperature he wants it at...

fighting is about optimizing your strengths, but someone with training and experience is always going to have an advantage over someone without it, imo... I do agree that he will have better overall control but then again I'm not trying to use specific tempratures I'm going for hottest and hardest in terms which only means I would push myself.

And who saids I don't have training or expreince shifty

pr1983
I do agree that he will have better overall control but then again I'm not trying to use specific tempratures I'm going for hottest and hardest in terms which only means I would push myself.

And who saids I don't have training or expreince shifty

lol, i didnt mean you in general, hell, i can fight too, but superman spends his days around people like wonder woman and batman, i'd say he's a better fighter than most give him credit for...

i mean sure, if you lay it on thick and fast, he's going to be surprised, but he'll adapt quickly, and then, well, ouch...

Newjak
lol, i didnt mean you in general, hell, i can fight too, but superman spends his days around people like wonder woman and batman, i'd say he's a better fighter than most give him credit for...

i mean sure, if you lay it on thick and fast, he's going to be surprised, but he'll adapt quickly, and then, well, ouch... Meh..fighting is fighting and I know alot but then again I could see you scenario being plausable as well.

pr1983
Meh..fighting is fighting and I know alot but then again I could see you scenario being plausable as well.

wanna fight? stick out tongue

Newjak
wanna fight? stick out tongue In reality I'm a pacifist so I don't like to fight stick out tongue

pr1983
In reality I'm a pacifist so I don't like to fight stick out tongue

laughing fair enough...

Newjak
laughing fair enough... Yeah so I guess you win Superman would bea tthe crap out of me because I would try to talk him down first stick out tongue

pr1983
Yeah so I guess you win Superman would bea tthe crap out of me because I would try to talk him down first stick out tongue

lol, exactly...

Newjak
lol, exactly... Oh well I still hold your tourny future in my hands evil face

unless of course everyone disagrees with me embarrasment

pr1983
Oh well I still hold your tourny future in my hands evil face

unless of course everyone disagrees with me embarrasment

laughing well as it is, i think there are a few things that need ironing out tourney wise...

Newjak
laughing well as it is, i think there are a few things that need ironing out tourney wise... Yes we do hopefully it gets all taken care off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.