Superbowl Trailer!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IheartPocky
This is from pirates3news.com:

http://www.superbowlnetwork.com/ads/2007/

Yesterday, one of our forum member, Aubzy000, made a great discovery that we want to share with you.

When she visited the Superbowl Ads website she noticed that when you rollover the the words " link to come " under the Walt Disney name it says (at the bottom of the web page) " Pirate_Caribbean ".

So... Can we conclude that At World's End trailer will be released at the Superbowl on February 4th? I think that the answer is "Yes" but we'll see!

What do you think about it?

Click here (http://www.superbowlnetwork.com/ads/2007/) to visit the Superbowl Ads 2007 website.
"

Happy Dance

PirateDiva
OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOO TRUE!!!! I Think we may get our trailer that day....thats an amazing FIND!!!! ANd the day of my BIRTHDAY!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! How exciting!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*SQUEEE*

I want me booty!!! Gimme me trailer! ARHG!!!

PirateDiva
*hugs Mina and starts jumping up and down in hysterics* eek!

Chiki Mina
It's most likely the trailer will come. I can't stop giggling stick out tongue

IheartPocky
eek! Happy Dance fatpanda

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o I'm ReaLLy excited!!!!!!

IheartPocky
Ooo pirates3news.com also has those conept art pictures that were taken down before.

Chiki Mina
*hugs piratediva also and starts jumping up and down like that smily from msn* stick out tongue lol The one with the juggling....big grin lol

Nothing is going to spoil my love for POTC. NOTHING I TELL YE!! NOTHING!! *shakes fist* mwahahahaha!!

IheartPocky
lol im going to a superbowl party. all these guys are going to be confused when I'm all excited about watching it with them cause i dont like football happy

Chiki Mina
I don't even understand the game big grin

Only watching it because I get to see Jack back stick out tongue

wait..I don't even know what channel is going to be on lol

I'm such a silly wench stick out tongue

Hambah
squee

IheartPocky
It's on CBS happy

Chiki Mina
AYE!! Me have CBS!! big grin

*SQUEE*

Feb 4th is not too far away! I just wish Feb 14 will stay far away from me roll eyes (sarcastic)

willofthewisp
Feb 4, 13 days? Am I counting right? Wee!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
The things I'm going to do to watch a trailer roll eyes (sarcastic) even watch football lol.

But it's not just any trailer..its AWE trailer big grin *SQUEE*

a-k-a-amber
lol WOW! I cant wait!

PirateDiva
13 days til My B-day, the Trailer and Superbowl....w0o0o0o0o0 My Bday is gonna be such a great day!!! w0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!

ivebeendepped43
i really hope this is true!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
*hugs piratediva also and starts jumping up and down like that smily from msn* stick out tongue lol The one with the juggling....big grin lol

Nothing is going to spoil my love for POTC. NOTHING I TELL YE!! NOTHING!! *shakes fist* mwahahahaha!!

LOL...I Just Saw this comment....LMAO!!! MINA u r too Much!!! LMAO! laughing

Chiki Mina
omg I'm so happy right now. an hour ago I was upset now Im happy from something stupid I did lmao. And my mom bought me something that made me even more happier--and I saw something on tv that got me even more happy big grin

PirateDiva
well what did u do? what did ur momma buy? what did u see? tell me tell me! big grin

Chiki Mina
Its not that funny but it was enough to make me laugh lol. I saw a spot on the floor kind of yellowish and I thought my cat pissed there and I was like "no way!! My cat wouldn't piss on the floor!!" I was so angry at Sumo and I couldn't get the yellowish spot off loool.

When I looked closely, it wasnt a yellow spot/piss, it was a sun beam lol when the sun sets lol. You know the sun sometimes makes like this "shawdo" I guess--I can't explain but I felt stupid loool.

Anyways my mom bought me ORBITZ!!! OMG and I just saw a new commercial of ORBITZ!!!! THAT MADE MY DAY!!!

Jcksparrows
Yay!!! I had a feeling though, 'cause that's what Jerry said... something like, "I know it's ready but they may keep it till the Superbowl." Yay!!! I'm so excited... but I bet it's going to be super short, you know? It's just a teaser... I hope it's longer than a minute! smile

ivebeendepped43
but we must see n e trailer we can get!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Jcksparrows
Yay!!! I had a feeling though, 'cause that's what Jerry said... something like, "I know it's ready but they may keep it till the Superbowl." Yay!!! I'm so excited... but I bet it's going to be super short, you know? It's just a teaser... I hope it's longer than a minute! smile

Well see the way that the trailers/commercials work in Superbowl....its like 10 million dollars for each minute on air....so I'm thinking that it may only be a minute of holding-ur-breath-while-watching-the-trailer, but then again i heard that with all the Money that DMC made they plan on really doing some major ADVERTISING....so they maybe able to spring for 1 min. and a 1/2....but if they dont want to reveal much i wouldnt be surprised if the teaser was only 30 seconds.....but like IBD43 said WE'LL TAKE WHAT WE CAN GET!!!!! LOL!

a-k-a-amber
OMG! is it confirmed!!!!

jeez i miss way to much not getting on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.