beat leronardo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who can take out leonardo sword fighting cause hes one of the best ever.

DigiMark007
Drizzt. Globe of darkness ftw.

Loot
leonardo from the ninja turtles?

sword fighting? humm Hiko Seijuro can take him out any day, the master of hiten mitsurugi.

spidey-dude
i thought zorro was the best ?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Loot

sword fighting? humm Hiko Seijuro can take him out any day, the master of hiten mitsurugi.

Sure, him. confused

So can Ititokuson Maymutiyama, of the Chkirago Clan.

stick out tongue

spidey-dude
never herd of them

Symmetric Chaos

Even Kenshin could do it in a like half second fight.

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude

the legendary swordsman

Symmetric Chaos
never herd of them

its simple

an anime character with a sword will usually beat anyone else with a sword b/c in anime blades are not bound by logic or physics

spidey-dude
captain hook big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Sure, him. confused

So can Ititokuson Maymutiyama, of the Chkirago Clan.

stick out tongue

This is how ridiculous anime is in this country....that name is completely BS'd and no one got the joke.

laughing out loud

spidey-dude
zorro is the most popular when it comes to sword fighting right ?

Symmetric Chaos
zorro is the most popular when it comes to sword fighting right ?

Zorro?

World wide and spanning all media there are probably plenty of swordsmen who are more popular.

spidey-dude
im sure all over the world people have herd about him.

doctorstrongbad
Drizzt. Globe of darkness ftw.

Yeah but 3.5 darkness is lame, its only makes the area shades darker. Wtf is that garbage?

ExtraMision5555
This is how ridiculous anime is in this country....that name is completely BS'd and no one got the joke.

laughing out loud

hahha

actually
i know some japanese and i was really wondering if you fudged on the "clan name"

because i was reading it in japanese and theirs no characters that would spell that word.
lol

ExtraMision5555

highlander
true beauty & true swordsmenship bundled into one amazing male

Loot

Darth Macabre

Shishio would rip Leonardo in half..... no expression

lando005
hell elektra could do it

Loot
Originally posted by lando005
hell elektra could do it

in a sword fight? maybe not

rotiart

The Professional. Leon.

Sniper Rifle for the win.

draxx_tOfU
kenshin, inuyasha, hiei to name a few...

sword of superman... ninja

spidey-dude
Originally posted by lando005
hell elektra could do it elektra only knows how to use a sai. show me one book where she uses a sword

bigbran
LT... with a sword... no expression

spidey-dude
Originally posted by bigbran
LT... with a sword... no expression LT ?

bigbran
LT ? Living Tribunal.

srankmissingnin
Elektra caried a sword in all 19 issues of her first solo series and used it a bunch...

ExtraMision5555
tachibana ukyo

srankmissingnin
Leo should stick to fighting people his own league... maybe... Shatterstar? evil face

Martian_mind
Deadpool or Domino...maybe.Cable Has a chance

Decay
if i had to vote for someone it would probably be deadpool. seeing him in action with his blades against wolverine shows how much skill he actually has. in the first 30 issues or so of his comic he was almost unstoppable in melee combat. then he became too much of a joke character.

it wont be an easy fight for him, but the healing factor tips the odds too far in his favour. even when his body was turning into liquid he managed to beat sabertooth.

spidey-dude
in a sword fight? maybe not

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3364/elektrafigbg6.jpg

heres her sword. big grin

boriquaking55
my lvl 50 warrior in Oblivion ....beetches cool

grey fox
Alexander Anderson skewers Leo's punk ass and laughs while doing it.

Kinda like this....

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hellsingv1c5277cx.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
Where do I start. Elektra. Wolverine. Batman. Silver Samurai. Moon Knight. Raphael. Donatello. Any Jedi and Sith.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Where do I start. Elektra. Wolverine. Batman. Silver Samurai. Moon Knight. Raphael. Donatello. Any Jedi and Sith. yoda is the only person that has a chance or beating leo.

capt it up
yoda is the only person that has a chance or beating leo.
yoda or mace or pritty much any high level jedi would destroy leo.

Electra, Wolverine, Ogun, silver sam., new swords men and there may be a few others

spidey-dude
Originally posted by capt it up
yoda or mace or pritty much any high level jedi would destroy leo.

Electra, Wolverine, Ogun, silver sam., new swords men and there may be a few others post here a picture of when wolvie uses a sword

SpunkySmurph
post here a picture of when wolvie uses a sword

Wolverine's trained as a samurai warrior and would kick Leo's ass up and down with a katana

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes could take Leo in a sword fight... effortlessly... while fighting Ralph, Don and Micky... and Shredder and Splinter. evil face

spidey-dude
he cant beat shredder at the same time hes sword fighting with leo

srankmissingnin
he cant beat shredder at the same time hes sword fighting with leo

Yes he can cool

capt it up

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes could take Leo in a sword fight... effortlessly... while fighting Ralph, Don and Micky... and Shredder and Splinter. evil face
depends if it is the shredder from the tribunal because if it is shredder would pwn his ass alone with leo at the same time

spidey-dude

spidey-dude
depends if it is the shredder from the tribunal because if it is shredder would pwn his ass alone with leo at the same time true

capt it up
cool il check em out
Ogun is so skilled with a sword he make Leo his *****.

capt it up
Did I also for get to mention that Ogun has 1000 years of his own experiences as well as experience taken from other master swords men and that Logan started studdying samuri fighting back when he was around 17 and is now well over 100. Ogun also implanted all his experience and knowledge into Logan if I am not mistaken

spidey-dude
blade is good as well

srankmissingnin
depends if it is the shredder from the tribunal because if it is shredder would pwn his ass alone with leo at the same time

Nah, Snake-eyes would wreak him.

capt it up
Nah, Snake-eyes would wreak him.
doubt it. Logan would take snake-eyes and that shedder may even take logan out he was bad ass he took out a huge massive evil shredder who was like a 70 feet tall after all the other ninjas on the tribunal fail with a single attack and then the evil shredder went into the good shredders body to create an even more powerful shredder.

srankmissingnin
doubt it. Logan would take snake-eyes and that shedder may even take logan out he was bad ass he took out a huge massive evil shredder who was like a 70 feet tall after all the other ninjas on the tribunal fail with a single attack and then the evil shredder went into the good shredders body to create an even more powerful shredder.

He beat a crappy robot? Hold the phone! You organize the parade and I'll see about getting him a medal!

Snake-eyes is nuts, he fought Wraith for Christ'd sakes! Not to mention the guy has speed feats that make Spider-man look like a paraplegic. He'd own Shredder, he'd own Shredder even with out The Ear that Sees or the Arashikage Mindset.

swerve1988
APOC

capt it up
He beat a crappy robot? Hold the phone! You organize the parade and I'll see about getting him a medal!

Snake-eyes is nuts, he fought Wraith for Christ'd sakes! Not to mention the guy has speed feats that make Spider-man look like a paraplegic. He'd own Shredder, he'd own Shredder even with out The Ear that Sees or the Arashikage Mindset.

It was not a robot it was a demon god and the other ninjas of the tribunal that attack it could move at superhuman speeds on the level of speed demon or higher and they got recked by the demon monsters power speed strength and durability.

The shedder pwned this creature and then got it power making him many tiems stronger and more powerful.

do you think snake eye could take Logan?

spidey-dude
It was not a robot it was a demon god and the other ninjas of the tribunal that attack it could move at superhuman speeds on the level of speed demon or higher and they got recked by the demon monsters power speed strength and durability.

The shedder pwned this creature and then got it power making him many tiems stronger and more powerful.

do you think snake eye could take Logan? wihout logans healing factor yes

srankmissingnin

do you think snake eye could take Logan?

I saw the episode... you are honestly telling me you thought those four guys from the Tribunal moved at the same speed as Speed Demon? If you are you are crazy. They weren't even as fast as Spidy. wink

Snake-eyes would walk all over Wolverine for about ten minutes and then go down because of Wolverine's healing factor.

capt it up
I saw the episode... you are honestly telling me you thought those four guys from the Tribunal moved at the same speed as Speed Demon? If you are you are crazy. They weren't even as fast as Spidy. wink

Snake-eyes would walk all over Wolverine for about ten minutes and then go down because of Wolverine's healing factor.
They were. Did you see a few episodes later when there training the chosen fighters and mikie unlocks the power and he and one the the ninja tribunal start running so faster the others can not even see them becuase there so far away. They ahd to be moving more then like 300 miles an hour.

really I not sure he even walk all over Logan. He is dam good though. hey is heavy duty the best strong fighter of the gi joeys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.