Captain Britain VS Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
fight on the ground, no flying, purely hand to hand...

who wins?

LordFear
CAPT Britain

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
CAPT Britain

capt britain(uk) ftw

LORDSIDIOUS01
Colossus

bigbran
Captain Britain.

rotiart
Originally posted by bigbran
Beating the same guy who stalemated Thor?

Captain Britain.

HE STALEMATED THOR?!!?

He was an 80tonner last time I checked... and colossus was a 100 tonner...

wow... you know i never doubt you bb... but was there any pis involved in that issue?

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
HE STALEMATED THOR?!!?

He was an 80tonner last time I checked... and colossus was a 100 tonner...

wow... you know i never doubt you bb... but was there any pis involved in that issue? Thor had a spell put on him, that everyone thought he was Juggernaut.
They stalemated until Thor hit one of the Wrecking Crew with a hammer, then the fight stopped. Britain realized that Juggernaut (Thor) did something good.
It was also Thor's own comic...

Also, you notice how well Namor does against Hulk? Tons really mean nothing.
Plus, I'm not sure he is exactly an eighty tonner...

bigbran
Also, this should end the thread quite nicely.
Colossus goes into space.
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6352/excalibur37p214gs.th.jpg
80 tonner my ass...

There, Captain Britain 10/10.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Capt Britain is a sorry character.

draxx_tOfU
wasnt captain britain ko'ed by she-hulk once?

bigbran
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Capt Britain is a sorry character. Why?

He also defeated a Colossus-like demon, and then rolled him up in a ball.
We know he should be at least close to Colossus's level, since the Thor-one was a beast...

Anyway, Britain wins.

bigbran
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
wasnt captain britain ko'ed by she-hulk once? In a She-Hulk comic, where Britain also seemed quite weak...
She also didn't KO him, but after she knocked him down, she ended up taking off her clothes.
Ya... no expression

Brutacus
In a She-Hulk comic, where Britain also seemed quite weak...
She also didn't KO him, but after she knocked him down, she ended up taking off her clothes.
Ya... no expression

Didn't she just finished him after he fought some other heroes???
I'm not sure, but I think she did.

bigbran
Originally posted by Brutacus
Didn't she just finished him after he fought some other heroes???
I'm not sure, but I think she did. I'm talking about one instance.
She didn't KO him.

Still stupid either way for She-Hulk to beat him.

draxx_tOfU
I'm talking about one instance.
She didn't KO him.

Still stupid either way for She-Hulk to beat him.

alot of stupid things happen in comics, stupid or not, it still doesnt negate the fact that it happened on-panel...

it also isnt far-fetched seeing as she-hulk has also ko'ed champion...

Metalmanx
Colossus.

bigbran
alot of stupid things happen in comics, stupid or not, it still doesnt negate the fact that it happened on-panel...

it also isnt far-fetched seeing as she-hulk has also ko'ed champion... Maybe...

Also Captain Britain was mind controled during this time, and he couldn't even hit She-Hulk. Plus when he went into the battle with her, he was weakened.
Not exactly beating HIM.

draxx_tOfU
Maybe...

Also Captain Britain was mind controled during this time, and he couldn't even hit She-Hulk. Plus when he went into the battle with her, he was weakened.
Not exactly beating HIM.

alright..

bigbran
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Colossus. Britain.

alright.. Sexcellent.

Metalmanx
I know that Captain Britain is impressive. Because well, he is.

However, Colossus has what it takes to defeat him.

First off, Colossus is both stronger and more durable than CB. And since there is no flying in this match, CB has no flight advantage here.

Second, I haven't seen anything that would put CB's fighting skills above Piotr's.

Third, Colossus has held his own against both Gladiator (whom CB would have no chance against) and Juggernaut before. I think it's pretty safe to say that he could put CB down.

Lucid Lui
Brian wins.

snoopdogg
Colossus wins. CB's couldn't even knock Juggernaut down when they fought. Colossus' punches have knocked Juggernaut down. Brian had to have help to put down a weakened Colossus.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandWisdom8.jpg

LordFear
I know that Captain Britain is impressive. Because well, he is.

However, Colossus has what it takes to defeat him.

First off, Colossus is both stronger and more durable than CB. And since there is no flying in this match, CB has no flight advantage here.

Second, I haven't seen anything that would put CB's fighting skills above Piotr's.

Third, Colossus has held his own against both Gladiator (whom CB would have no chance against) and Juggernaut before. I think it's pretty safe to say that he could put CB down.

Yeah maybe the new Juggy were this guy is a cheap replica of the classic version. The classic Juggy laughed at Colossus and backhanded him like a cheap prostitue on Bourbon street.

Lucid Lui
Snoop, you just posted a image saying that Meggan and Brian are the two most "Physically powerful" members of Excalibur, of which Colossus is a member aswell. Doesn't help your case too much...

snoopdogg
Yeah maybe the new Juggy were this guy is a cheap replica of the classic version. The classic Juggy laughed at Colossus and backhanded him like a cheap prostitue on Bourbon street. Which fight did that happen in?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandJuggernaut102.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandJuggernaut1022.jpg

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Snoop, you just posted a image saying that Meggan and Brian are the two most "Physically powerful" members of Excalibur, of which Colossus is a member aswell. Doesn't help your case too much... Colossus was not a member yet.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus was not a member yet. Really? I thought he'd joined earlier than that. Ah well, Brian is still at least on Colossus level physically, and he has the speed and flight advantage. He wins.

snoopdogg
Really? I thought he'd joined earlier than that. Ah well, Brian is still at least on Colossus level physically, and he has the speed and flight advantage. He wins. Read the rules. No flight. And Colossus joined after that fight.

LordFear
Which fight did that happen in?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandJuggernaut102.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandJuggernaut1022.jpg

dude why don't you post the rest of that cuz I read that issue too pal. Juggy clobbers tin paper soviet commy

bigbran
However, Colossus has what it takes to defeat him. Of course...

First off, Colossus is both stronger and more durable than CB. And since there is no flying in this match, CB has no flight advantage here. Because Britain really doesn't have lifting feats?
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22695/Excalibur 14p16.th.jpg
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 37_p21.th.jpg

Breaks the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Quasar 011 - 17.th.jpg

Colossus may be more durible... but I can never see Colossus EVER doing the things I just put up.

Second, I haven't seen anything that would put CB's fighting skills above Piotr's. Who said they were? But Cap is not slug in fighting skills either.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22695/Excalibur 12-p19.th.jpg

Third, Colossus has held his own against both Gladiator (whom CB would have no chance against) and Juggernaut before. I think it's pretty safe to say that he could put CB down. You mean the jobber, who Gambit has also got the best of (I know he is extremely tough, but I'm just pointing out that Gambit, and Colossus should NOT be fighting against him)?
Plus, Britain has stalemated THOR (who Colossus would have no chance against).

Also the fight between Britain and Juggs was off-panel.

snoopdogg
dude why don't you post the rest of that cuz I read that issue too pal. Juggy clobbers tin paper soviet commy Originally posted by LordFear
dude why don't you post the rest of that cuz I read that issue too pal. Juggy clobbers tin paper soviet commy My issue does not show Juggernaut clobberin Colossus.

Metalmanx
Yeah maybe the new Juggy were this guy is a cheap replica of the classic version. The classic Juggy laughed at Colossus and backhanded him like a cheap prostitue on Bourbon street.

Get your facts straight first please. Colossus has never fought against depowered Juggernaut--only the Classic version. And he's held his own against him just about everytime.

snoopdogg
dude why don't you post the rest of that cuz I read that issue too pal. Juggy clobbers tin paper soviet commy Are you talking about this one?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandJuggySW38.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandJuggySW38-2.jpg

Lucid Lui
At the time Colossus and Gladiator fought, Gladiator had done nothing to really suggest he was as powerful as he came to be later on.

Even without flight, Brian wins.

LordFear
Get your facts straight first please. Colossus has never fought against depowered Juggernaut--only the Classic version. And he's held his own against him just about everytime.

Dude READ THE EFFING POST!!! I said if he did I am not aware. What are u speedreading or something? Break it down phonetically if you need to. Don't say I said crap that I posted because u haven't read it right

LordFear
Are you talking about this one?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandJuggySW38.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandJuggySW38-2.jpg

wow a cheap little underhanded trick. WOW that really shut me up and proved without a shadow of doubt that Colossus bested Juggy on a h2h encounter

Metalmanx
Dude READ THE EFFING POST!!! I said if he did I am not aware. What are u speedreading or something? Break it down phonetically if you need to. Don't say I said crap that I posted because u haven't read it right

Woah. Dude. Relax. You act as if I insulted your family or something. Jeez.

Since I'm apparently illiterate, would you mind telling me what you meant by this:

"Yeah maybe the new Juggy were this guy is a cheap replica of the classic version. The classic Juggy laughed at Colossus and backhanded him like a cheap prostitue on Bourbon street."

I'm not anywhere near intelligent enough to comprehend such a post. Could you break it down for me?

snoopdogg
wow a cheap little underhanded trick. WOW that really shut me up and proved without a shadow of doubt that Colossus bested Juggy on a h2h encounter It was to show Juggernauts punch did not really do much damage to a unsuspecting Colossus.

Can you shows scans of ANYBODY besting Juggy in h2h?

snoopdogg
At the time Colossus and Gladiator fought, Gladiator had done nothing to really suggest he was as powerful as he came to be later on.

Even without flight, Brian wins. That's because it was his 3rd ever comic appearnce. The same could be said for almost every character. His very next showing was FF #250.

Lucid Lui
That's because it was his 3rd ever comic appearnce. The same could be said for almost every character. His very next showing was FF #250. Then it's nothing more than a bad showing for Gladiator, unless you acrtually think that a teenaged Colossus could almost stalemate the same Gladiator that owned the FF and Wonder Man with ease?

LordFear
Woah. Dude. Relax. You act as if I insulted your family or something. Jeez.

Since I'm apparently illiterate, would you mind telling me what you meant by this:

"Yeah maybe the new Juggy were this guy is a cheap replica of the classic version. The classic Juggy laughed at Colossus and backhanded him like a cheap prostitue on Bourbon street."

I'm not anywhere near intelligent enough to comprehend such a post. Could you break it down for me?

meaning that yeah maybe the new version who is so garbage and is a pale imitation of the classic one but NOT THE CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT.

LordFear
meaning that yeah maybe the new version who is so garbage and is a pale imitation of the classic one but NOT THE CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT.

OH SORRY its my time of the year again.

bigbran
Then it's nothing more than a bad showing for Gladiator, unless you acrtually think that a teenaged Colossus could almost stalemate the same Gladiator that owned the FF and Wonder Man with ease? Beat me to it...

Beta Ray Howard
Captain Britain, and without much effort. Dude is WAY underrated.

snoopdogg
Then it's nothing more than a bad showing for Gladiator, unless you acrtually think that a teenaged Colossus could almost stalemate the same Gladiator that owned the FF and Wonder Man with ease? Gladiator has showings lower than that. But that's the way his character is portrayed and you can call it a bad showing for Gladiator but that does not change the fact that it's cannon.

snoopdogg
Edit.

Lucid Lui
Gladiator has showings lower than that. But that's the way his character is portrayed and you can call it a bad showing for Gladiator but that does not change the fact that it's cannon. Then why is the Gladiator fight always brought up as a good showing for Colossus? if Glads is not at the levels he's normally at (Top tier) because of his confidence, then the only power placing we can really give him is just above a teenaged Colossus. And seeing as Colossus still lost, that's not all that impressive. There's too much speculation involved in that fight.

snoopdogg
Then why is the Gladiator fight always brought up as a good showing for Colossus? if Glads is not at the levels he's normally at (Top tier) because of his confidence, then the only power placing we can really give him is just above a teenaged Colossus. And seeing as Colossus still lost, that's not all that impressive. There's too much speculation involved in that fight. Well the same could be said about Gambit, Cannonball, Cap's shield & a tidal wave.

bigbran
Well the same could be said about Gambit, Cannonball, and Cap's shield. Exactly.
Plus, he put out enough energy to level a city when he hit Cap's shield. So he actually started off strong.
He also didn't job to Cap's shield, since we all know how tough that thing is.

snoopdogg
Exactly.
Plus, he put out enough energy to level a city when he hit Cap's shield. So he actually started off strong.
He also didn't job to Cap's shield, since we all know how tough that thing is. Caps shield beat Gladiator.

bigbran
Caps shield beat Gladiator. Did it?
I'm thinking of the time that he was pounding on it.

snoopdogg
Did it?
I'm thinking of the time that he was pounding on it. That's what I am talking about.

Beta Ray Howard
That's what I am talking about.

It took a skyfather level being to even dent the thing. no expression

That's not even close to jobbing.

SpunkySmurph
OH SORRY its my time of the year again.

I think you mean 'time of the month'. wink

Lucid Lui
Well the same could be said about Gambit, Cannonball, Cap's shield & a tidal wave.

With Gambit, Gladiator was being mind-controlled.

With the Cannonball and FF fights, the loss (though not an actual loss in Cannonball fight) is actually attributed, in the story, to his confidence.

So everything there has a reason, but the Colossus fight doesn't. That's the difference.

So you either think that Gladiator was at the same level as he was in his fight against the FF, or you think he wasn't at that level.

In the first case it's more of a bad showing for Kallark than a good showing for Piotr.

In the second case, the only thing we have to gauge his power level is his fight with Piotr, which looks like it was a hard fought victory. That basically places him just above a teenaged Colossus, and since Colossus still lost, then that's not very impressive is it?

You with me?

snoopdogg
Glads confidence most likely fell after he saw how easily Colossus smash Warstar. He even stated that he underestimated the X-men or something.

bigbran
I'm glad we all agree that Britain wins.

He beat Air-Walker too... no jobbing...

Metalmanx
I don't agree. I think Colossus takes this.

bigbran
I don't agree. I think Colossus takes this. OK... why?

I gave a couple examples as to why Britain wins, but why does Colossus?

His strength? I gave examples of Britain's strength being put way above Colossus.
Duribility? Cap has taken a shot from Air-Walker.
Skill? Maybe in Colossus's favor, but as I have shown, Cap has skill too.
Mind? Cap has shown some serious battle skills (he took down Air-Walker using his mind).

So what is it, that gives Colossus the edge?

snoopdogg
OK... why?

I gave a couple examples as to why Britain wins, but why does Colossus?

His strength? I gave examples of Britain's strength being put way above Colossus.
Duribility? Cap has taken a shot from Air-Walker.
Skill? Maybe in Colossus's favor, but as I have shown, Cap has skill too.
Mind? Cap has shown some serious battle skills (he took down Air-Walker using his mind).

So what is it, that gives Colossus the edge? If you admitt Colossus has a durability and skills edge why is it so hard to think Colossus can't win a fight. Those two are very important in a slugfest and that's what this fight is. CB has no feat of strength to put him over Colossus.

bigbran
If you admitt Colossus has a durability and skills edge why is it so hard to think Colossus can't win a fight. Those two are very important in a slugfest and that's what this fight is. CB has no feat of strength to put him over Colossus. I said he might be more durible... but then I remembered the Air-Walker incident.

I said he might have the skill edge, but even then, Britain could keep up with him.

Oh, I strongly disagree. Punching Dr Doom and his force field into space (or halfway across the planet, I already posted the image).
Breaking the damn Crimson Bands of Cyttorak!

So I guess that those aren't above what Colossus can do?

snoopdogg
I said he might be more durible... but then I remembered the Air-Walker incident. Colossus has taken a blast from Adam Warlock and Terminus.

I said he might have the skill edge, but even then, Britain could keep up with him. Edge to Colossus.

Oh, I strongly disagree. Punching Dr Doom and his force field into space (or halfway across the planet, I already posted the image).
Breaking the damn Crimson Bands of Cyttorak!I'm starting to think the Crimson Bands are not all they are cracked up to be honestly. Colossus has punched through a barrier that Dr. Strange could not get through. Even with Wolverines and Storms aid.

So I guess that those aren't above what Colossus can do? Right.

King_Mungi
Crimson Bands of Cyttorak are all over the place, one time they hold Galactus and another Namor breaks out of them as well.

Lucid Lui
This isn't a slugfest. A slugfest is when you do nothing but hit each other until one of you goes down. This is just a fight on the ground.

And Brian is definately the quicker and more agile of the two. I wouldn't give either of them much of a fighting skill advantage, they seem pretty even there.

Brian wins though. Just looks his fights with Thor, Air Walker, Albion (all of bloody London was being affected by these two fighting it out), Wonder Man etc.

Captain Britain is truly underrated around here.

bigbran
Colossus has taken a blast from Adam Warlock and Terminus. Was he unaffected? And scans?
Plus Britain fought Air-Walker one-on-one.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22776/Excalibur Air Apparent 35.th.jpg

Edge to Colossus. And?

I'm starting to think the Crimson Bands are not all they are cracked up to be honestly. OK.
Britain broke Quaser out of them.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Quasar 011 - 17.th.jpg

Colossus has punched through a barrier that Dr. Strange could not get through. Even with Wolverines and Storms aid. Wait... you know who Dr Strange is... right?
That feat just sounds... redicules.

Right. I notice that you forgot to adress Britain punching Doom the distance he did...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 37_p21.th.jpg

snoopdogg
Was he unaffected? And scans?...

Terminus:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusblockingann-12.jpg

Adam Warlock:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandWarlock.jpg

Wait... you know who Dr Strange is... right?
That feat just sounds... redicules....Wait? Is this another Colossus feat that cannot be used?

I notice that you forgot to adress Britain punching Doom the distance he did...I didn't forget. I just wasn't impressed as you were with it.

bigbran
Terminus:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusblockingann-12.jpg

Adam Warlock:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandWarlock.jpg The Terminus one was OK I'll give you that.

Warlock one isn't that great though. Colossus looked pretty damn hurt.

Wait? Is this another Colossus feat that cannot be used? No. Because Colossus can break something that Dr Strange can't... sounds resonable.

I didn't forget. I just wasn't impressed as you were with it. What is not to be impressed about?

draxx_tOfU
personally, i would give the edge to Colossus...

aside from the fact that colossus is superior in strength compared to CB, his organic steel form provides him nigh invulnerability against physical damage and overwhelming stamina, which would be decisive in a pure one on one, hand to hand against CB...

they would be duking it out for a long time but peter would be much more durable, taking anything CB dishes out while punching harder himself...

my two cents...

bigbran
personally, i would give the edge to Colossus...

aside from the fact that colossus is superior in strength compared to CB, his organic steel form provides him nigh invulnerability against physical damage and overwhelming stamina, which would be decisive in a pure one on one, hand to hand against CB...

they would be duking it out for a long time but peter would be much more durable, taking anything CB dishes out while punching harder himself...

my two cents... Still don't see him as superior in strength... I don't know about much more durible either...
Britain takes him down.

draxx_tOfU
Still don't see him as superior in strength... I don't know about much more durible either...
Britain takes him down.

its already established that colossus is already class 100 while CB has all the while been class 70...

the one that tangled with juggernaut twice was a teenage colossus, imagine his capabilities now, and if im right, i think he's the mutant destined to destroy or tear apart breakworld (i think?)...

he's much more durable because his organic steel gives him nigh invulnerability, actually his bio says that he is actually INVULNERABLE from physical damage in his organic steel state but we all know that some bios know jack, but still, the advantage goes to him in that area...

durability - colossus
strength - colossus
stamina - colossus

without CB's flight as the fight is limited to the ground, i see colossus doing greater damage to CB instead of the other way around, as colossus edges out CB in facets that are decisive in hand to hand combat...

my two cents...

Lucid Lui
its already established that colossus is already class 100 while CB has all the while been class 70... Can you prove either of these claims without any kind of reference to a handbook?

draxx_tOfU
sorry but those were from the handbooks...**feels sheepish**

but teenage colossus was already class 70 then...

jasofisc
I really don't see flight as that much of a advantage for anybody. I would give a slight majority to colossus because i also think he is more durable and stronger. Not to mention more determined. Captain Britain got killed by the fury because he was having a hissy fit about how life wasn't fair, When Colossus was in his low point (right after he was revived) he beat the crud out of orb because he's made of rage.

bigbran
Originally posted by jasofisc
I really don't see flight as that much of a advantage for anybody. I would give a slight majority to colossus because i also think he is more durable and stronger. Not to mention more determined. Captain Britain got killed by the fury because he was having a hissy fit about how life wasn't fair, When Colossus was in his low point (right after he was revived) he beat the crud out of orb because he's made of rage. The Fury... you mean... the same Fury that killed Mad Jim Jaspers? The same Mad Jim Jaspers that was a threat to the omni-verse?
Yes... quite a low point...

juggernaut74
Ah...two of Juggies favorite punching bags. I gotta go with Colossus here. He's got the better physical stats and the rage thing goin on.

jasofisc
The Fury... you mean... the same Fury that killed Mad Jim Jaspers? The same Mad Jim Jaspers that was a threat to the omni-verse?
Yes... quite a low point...

the fury was over rated and should not have killed mad jim jaspers, I was just commenting on the fact that captain brittin was crying like a little girl when it happened.

bigbran
the fury was over rated and should not have killed mad jim jaspers, I was just commenting on the fact that captain brittin was crying like a little girl when it happened. How was he overrated when that is how he was written?
Yes, good for him he was crying... unless Colossus is in Fury's class, that is kind of irrelevent...

jasofisc
How was he overrated when that is how he was written?
Yes, good for him he was crying... unless Colossus is in Fury's class, that is kind of irrelevent...

the point isn't that colossus is fury class it's that colossus deals with stress better then captain Britain, and has more perseverance. My reasoning for this is that cap britain bascally had a nervous break down because he could deal with the stress I don't see that happening with colossus. they way this plays into the fight is that if there battle goes long Colossus won't give up and I could see Britain giving up.

bigbran
the point isn't that colossus is fury class it's that colossus deals with stress better then captain Britain, and has more perseverance. My reasoning for this is that cap britain bascally had a nervous break down because he could deal with the stress I don't see that happening with colossus. they way this plays into the fight is that if there battle goes long Colossus won't give up and I could see Britain giving up. Britain didn't give up when he knew he was completely outclassed by Air Walker... In fact, he beat him.

Bentley
I think Captain Britain wins, but I would like to be pointed towards a respect thread.

bigbran
Originally posted by Bentley
I think Captain Britain wins, but I would like to be pointed towards a respect thread. I'll probably add some more stuff today.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438421

snoopdogg
Captain Britain still gets Colossus' sloppy seconds.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/Colossuspimpin.jpg

Colossus has the pimp juice. Happy Dance............ beer

bigbran
Captain Britain still gets Colossus' sloppy seconds.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/Colossuspimpin.jpg

Colossus has the pimp juice. Happy Dance............ beer And? Wait, that doesn't really show them together.
Plus, if you read about any Excalibur issue, you would know that Colossus would be the one getting sloppy seconds.

Colossus likes em dirty!

snoopdogg
And? Wait, that doesn't really show them together.
Plus, if you read about any Excalibur issue, you would know that Colossus would be the one getting sloppy seconds.

Colossus likes em dirty! Yea but Brian married the ho. That's how they ended the run if I remember right.

bigbran
Yea but Brian married the ho. That's how they ended the run if I remember right. But she didn't have sex with metal penis.

snoopdogg
But she didn't have sex with metal penis. How do you know?

bigbran
How do you know? Because... was there any evidence that suggest he went farthur than what you shown (or nothing)?

snoopdogg
I see. Is there any evidence to suggest Brian did?

bigbran
I see. Is there any evidence to suggest Brian did? Well, he did... shutup! stick out tongue

At least Brian kisseded hers. Why would they have Brian stuff her, in a comic?
He has also seen her naked. So there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.