saw III sucks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mith fox
I've been seeing things on the web that say saw III sucks is this true because i was so amped when i heard it was coming out i was just gonna go and buy when it came out but now im haveing second thoughts has any one seen the movie? and what is your opinion?

WrathfulDwarf
Read my Thoughts on Saw III

mith fox
and people either die or live....that's it!
thats what every horror movie is basically

Wolfie
Saw 3 was the worst of the series so far, but I enjoyed it. I'll be picking it up tomorrow.

rox
saw 3 was good

The Core
I liked it, although it was the weakest.

Zilverz
my thoughts: It was the weakest in the series

steverules
I still have too see SAW2 but I do have SAW 3 so I will see SAW 2 then 3 if I can't get 2 then I'll watch 3 and get 2 another time.

G U I T A R
It really sucks.

Mišt
Originally posted by Wolfie
Saw 3 was the worst of the series so far, but I enjoyed it. I'll be picking it up tomorrow.

It comes out already? Awesome.

DraconianDevil
It's a good movie, dont listen to other people reviews on it as everyone has different taste. Rent it whenever it comes out and judge it for yourself.

batcavenumber1
Yes DraconianDevil, my bestfriend told me that it's a good movie.

mith fox
ok i will ( I LOVE YOUR AVVY)

LaHaine
this site disappoints me more and more every time i visit

mith fox
Your title offends me.

LaHaine
Originally posted by mith fox
Your title offends me.

if that offends you, then you shouldn't be watching horror films.

Solo
saw III sucks is this true
Yes.

mith fox
Originally posted by LaHaine
if that offends you, then you shouldn't be watching horror films. If your offended that i said that you should't be on this site.

LaHaine
If your offended that i said that you should't be on this site.

i'm not offended, i just think you're a little *****.

if you are offended by anything, then stop supporting the ammendments.

lil bitchiness
I don't really understand why there was a series to begin with. It should have never been.

Saw III was bad - lots of mindless violence. And the rumours of Saw IV make me cringe further.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0890870/

Ew.

soin2cal
I would like to see it if it WASNT like the first. I didnt partocuarly enjoy the first movie.

Wolfie
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I don't really understand why there was a series to begin with. It should have never been.

Saw III was bad - lots of mindless violence. And the rumours of Saw IV make me cringe further.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0890870/

Ew.
Don't take IMDb's info on Saw IV seriously. They used to have Jessica Alba on there as the lead actor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And it was classified as a musical.

Silverstein
in my opinion SAW 1 was the best, loved the cast. Saw 2 didn't really like as much, the cast got weaker, and Saw III's cast got even weaker in terms of star power.

Like unknowns are good sometimes but i would have liked to see some known actors, like Danny Glover running around crazy in Saw 1 was just amazing to see.

DraconianDevil
Why are people saying that SAW is just mindless violence.. nobody here ever heard of Hostel? And if the franchise is selling well then why should they stop making the films? Films are made to make money and the SAW franchise has made a truckload of cash, do you think that they will actually stop making more just because a few people on KMC don't like it? I really don't think so.

Wolfie
Originally posted by DraconianDevil
Why are people saying that SAW is just mindless violence.. nobody here ever heard of Hostel? And if the franchise is selling well then why should they stop making the films? Films are made to make money and the SAW franchise has made a truckload of cash, do you think that they will actually stop making more just because a few people on KMC don't like it? I really don't think so.
Well, apparently the Bring it On and American Pie movies are selling. Do you think those should continue?

steverules
SAW1 wasn't so bad, I will say I enjoyed hostel more...dunno why but I just did, at least I'm being honest here. SAW2 is it worth buying? SAW3 is it worth watching?

LaHaine
Well, apparently the Bring it On and American Pie movies are selling. Do you think those should continue?

aaaaaahahahahhahahahaha
first post by wolfie that I laughed at and completely agreed with. PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIL WOLFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you, man.

on another note, i just bought a chainsaw. i use it to cut down trees because i ****ing hate trees, and i ****ing hate god.

Zilverz
haha your the man wolf

DraconianDevil

I'm actually really glad you said that because I don't watch those films, so when I see them advertised on tv, I tend to avoid them at the cinemas. What i'm trying to say is that nobody is forcing anyone to watch either SAW, Bring it On or American Pie, they choose to watch those movies themselves. So all the complainers can chill out, they arnt being forced to watch the films so they shouldn't affect them in anyway.

mith fox
the American pie 1-3 movies were ok but now all the knock off ones band camp naked mile just things that make you go buhahah

SnakeEyes
Saw 2 was definitely the weakest.

I actually thought Saw 3 was better than 2.

Saw being the best, of course, out of the franchise.

mith fox
I do not know why every one is knocking saw II i loved it so basically if every one thinks saw III is better than saw II then I should love it.

Wolfie
Originally posted by DraconianDevil
I'm actually really glad you said that because I don't watch those films, so when I see them advertised on tv, I tend to avoid them at the cinemas. What i'm trying to say is that nobody is forcing anyone to watch either SAW, Bring it On or American Pie, they choose to watch those movies themselves. So all the complainers can chill out, they arnt being forced to watch the films so they shouldn't affect them in anyway.
Exactly.

so basically if every one thinks saw III is better than saw II then I should love it.
I believe I read one post on this thread saying that the third is better than the second.

cropsy_is_god
Your maybe best to rent it instead of buying because everybody has a different opinion on the film. I myself was bored to tears at the cinema watching it but thats just me.

mith fox
ok i havent seen it yet but as sonn as i get to my video store you bet i will. =)

Mider999
i liked it, it was the goriest, and i think bell's performance was the best in that one, no dumb corrupt cop talking crap to him, the traps was the best ive seen.

king leonidas
it's not bad, though there is not that much gore in it. still good though.

K.Diddy
Saw 3 kicks ass over saw 1 and is slightly better than Saw 2 wink Also,it's a HORROR movie, whats wrong with it being mindless violence?

Saw 3 kicks ass and all you poeple saying it doesn't suck

NormaBates
Saw 3 sucked!!! (According to me) The movie was way over the top.
I really need Gore in horror movies, so the gore aspect wasn't the problem the problem with saw 3 was the traps. Come on the woman in ice scene didn't make sense to me, it was just ridiculous!

NormaBates
Your title offends me.

Thank god someone else has noticed it!!

dropkicksidekic
I didn't even know they had a number 3. I need to get out more.

spencerspider
3 was good but not great like the first one

K.Diddy
Originally posted by spencerspider
3 was good but not great like the first one

no expression The first one was the worst

Phoenix*Rising
most gruesome movie ever.

LaHaine
Originally posted by Phoenix*Rising
most gruesome movie ever.

no

K.Diddy
laughing out loud

mr.smiley
without a doubt it was extreamly gorey,but I personaly thought it lacked compared to the the first and second.

Supreme being
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression The first one was the worst

confused Your kidding right that was without a doubt the best one, two was just about watchable and then we have three which was just.sick

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused Your kidding right that was without a doubt the best one, two was just about watchable and then we have three which was just.sick

no expression No,I'm not kidding, I found the first one fairly boring

LaHaine
i found them all to be trash.
and anybody who defends them i openly attack.

NormaBates
and anybody who defends them i openly attack. [/QUOTE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
!!
laughing Get a life!!

LaHaine
Originally posted by NormaBates
and anybody who defends them i openly attack.

like yours?

Micheal_Myers
I enjoyed it very much.But it was definately my least favorite of the series.1 and 2 are far superior. 3 however, is still good.

NormaBates
like yours? [/QUOTE

Yes! like mine, little Beotch!! eek!

LaHaine
like yours?

aahahahahhahahaha, that is rich and intelligent.
classic material, really.

NormaBates
aahahahahhahahaha, that is rich and intelligent.
classic material, really.

O, rich, intelligent and classic like your posts to this forum??
Or as classy as your nick subscript?? eek!

LaHaine
O, rich, intelligent and classic like your posts to this forum??
Or as classy as your nick subscript?? eek!

i love how you use emoticons for every sentence.

go and scratch your unemployed ******* some more.

NormaBates

go and scratch your unemployed ******* some more. [/QUOTE

Unemployed?????? I think i worked today stick out tongue

Your last post was very classy indeed laughing out loud

LaHaine

go and scratch your unemployed ******* some more.

smile big grin cool quite laughing out loud Happy Dance confused

NormaBates
smile big grin cool quite laughing out loud Happy Dance confused [/QUOTE

O lalala, what a genius you are.
Isn't it past your bedtime??? all the kiddies are in bed.

smilingwisdom

BackFire
All of the Saw movies are pretty lame.

PONG_MASTER
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Ew.

I heard they were making a Saw 4 just to spell it like "S4w". Heh. Really stupid if you ask me. But then again - the whole idea of creating the Saw series is stupid.

I liked the first Saw because it was more of a crime/murder mystery movie. The twist was totally unexpected (even if it is highly unlikely that an old man could lay there for hours without giving it away that he's alive), and there wasn't even that much gore except for a few blood squirts and imagination. But now as for the other two - those were seriously pure shit. You could tell the creators behind Saw realized that audiences love twists and they love gore, so that's all that Saw II and III were......which was stupid. Those two movies were made just to attract assholes who think that all you need to make a good movie is torture and a subtle twist at the end. Blech.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
The twist was totally unexpected

I had it figured early.

-AC

PONG_MASTER
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I had it figured early.

-AC

Well... I guess I'm not that bright sometimes. How did you figure it out early? You just figured out what would be one of the most unlikely things they could pull on the audience at the last minute?

BackFire
A twist not being seen doesn't mean it's good. It's not hard to make a twist ending that can't be predicted, just pull something random and worthless out of your ass, not hard.

I didn't see the Saw ending coming, but it was still disappointing, because it was worthless aside from the "haha, didn't see that coming, hahaha we got you!" factor.

NormaBates
Saw 1 could pull it off, it was new and fresh
Saw 2 was a tad silly but still fun.
Saw 3 was absolutly ridiculous, over the top and NOT enjoyable!
Saw 4 will be garbage i think.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by BackFire
A twist not being seen doesn't mean it's good. It's not hard to make a twist ending that can't be predicted, just pull something random and worthless out of your ass, not hard.

I didn't see the Saw ending coming, but it was still disappointing, because it was worthless aside from the "haha, didn't see that coming, hahaha we got you!" factor.

I totally agree. To me, the 'saw' franchise was crap from the get go. I was pissed at the end because the ending was pulled out of the writers asses, just for shock/surprise factor. Didn't bother seening the others.

smilingwisdom

akema
I enjoyed the whole series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.