Would you rather...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
.. have every single appearance of your favourite character, or 1/4 of the appearances of your top 4 favourite characters?

Comics have ceased publishing, nothing new coming out, you have to pick one of those options and that'll be all the comics in your collection.

Well... ?

Galan007
I'd rather have EVERY appearence of a said character.

I would much rather know all there is to know about one character, then only know 25% about 4 characters.

invisiblewoman
1/4 appearances of the top four fav characters because! you have more of a variety to read.

DigiMark007
Meh, 1/4 of 4. Then I could pretend to be an expert on all 4 here on KMC.

stick out tongue

By Crom!
I have every appearance of my favourite character.
smile

inamilist
100% of my favorite character.

or hell, even just all of V1.

TricksterPriest
All of one. If you pick a well known character, then you can get a variety of others as a bonus. Or just enjoy the one if they're really good. IE: Deadpool. cool

SpunkySmurph
1/4 of all. Much more interesting. I would get bored with only one character all the time...

Plus, all of 1 still wouldnt be that ideal for KMC Comics, which I doubt would keep up even the pace it has now after comics ceased publishing.

Endless Mike
100% of Galactus appearances

Psyquis52
I have all the appearances of my favorite character.

Not that, that's much of a feat mind you. You'd be suprised how long I had to rummage to find a few of the later issues of Darkhawk. The rest was easy. Nobody collects Darkhawk.

Galan007
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I have all the appearances of my favorite character.

Not that, that's much of a feat mind you. You'd be suprised how long I had to rummage to find a few of the later issues of Darkhawk. The rest was easy. Nobody collects Darkhawk. Who's Darkhawk? erm

stick out tongue

nimbus006
I would say it depends on who's your favorite character. If your favorite character is someone who doesn't appear alot in comics then i would say yea get all of his appearances. But if your favorite 4 characters appear in hundreds of comics then i would get 1/4 of all their appearances.

Soljer
My favorite character is the extra.

I want every comic ever published that utilized the extra.

smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.