love problems =[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates= Love
(this is the second board i put this on)

ok idk if people are actually gonna take this seriously but i have this huge love problem thing goin on. please dont bother saying anything if your not gonna help. i have asked all of my friends and they dont seem to know what to do....

ok i realli like this guy, i have liked him since the middle of the last school year, now we are in different schools, and i havent seen him in over six months. But i still have these feelings for him. i never told him in our old school, but flirted a little. two of my best friends are in a lott of his classes and talk to him a lott. they told him in september that i liked him ast year and he apparently smiled and walked away. i will be seeing him this friday and im realli apprehensive, bc i realli dont know if i still like him, and was hoping this will be a way for me to find out. but realli i think about him all the time, and even when i try and forget, something reminds me of him or worst of all i have a dream where hes in it. what realli sucks is that i realli dont wanna like him, bc i know he doesnt like me (one of my friends asked) and im just so confused....

hopeing forhelp

Barker
Nope, not a chance in hell.

BlackSunshine
I'd help if you could possibly spell. no expression

Strangelove
Umm, why did you post this in both the GDF and OTF? erm

Duplicate thread. Reporting

johnnyforever
Well i think you should just talk to him.. don't say anything.. if he likes you, let him make the move.. that's not your place. and if he doesn't say anything.. just try and move on.. and if he does..

eek! Get his phone number!!........happy

Pirates= Love
thanks johnnyforever

it appears the girls are helpin me most and the boys are just being boys

Barker
Originally posted by Pirates= Love
i know he doesnt like me (one of my friends asked)
That means no. No chance.

Not even if you were a guy and he were gay.

Strangelove
thanks johnnyforever

it appears the girls are helpin me most and the boys are just being boys srug You made a duplicate thread. I reported it. Shit happens. Life moves on.

Ambience
If he's not interested in you, find somebody else.
By the way, it's spelt really, with an "y".
And you also make the "i" a capital when you're talking about yourself.
like this, "I".

johnnyforever
thanks johnnyforever

it appears the girls are helpin me most and the boys are just being boys Ahh yes.. the thing to do is yell at them..

mad STUPID BOYS!!...........WHY DO YOU PUT US THROUGH SUCH TORCHER WITH YOUR.... MIND GAMES!!! nuts

Just shake it off and... anytime happy

Pirates= Love
it was an accident i thought i deleted the other one when i realized i should have put it here

BlackSunshine
thanks johnnyforever

it appears the girls are helpin me most and the boys are just being boys

I wasnt helping you.....and I dont plan on it. no expression

Pirates= Love
man johnnyforever i like u th best=]

Jack of Light
Originally posted by Barker
Nope, not a chance in hell.

Did you... peel the banana in your avatar?

johnnyforever
man johnnyforever i like u th best=] Aww happy Well i understand..

Barker
Hey, if you don't like guys, why are you asking for instructions on how to get into ones pants?

Ambience
, bc i know he doesnt like me (one of my friends asked)

They aren't being boys.
They are taking the logical stand point.
He doesn't like you, probably never will.
Move on, more fish in the sea.
Besides, it's really like you two ever had a big connection in the first place.

Bardock42
man johnnyforever i like u th best=]

What about me?

Ambience
Originally posted by Bardock42
What about me?
I like you the best.

=]

lord xyz

ok idk if people are actually gonna take this seriously but i have this huge love problem thing goin on. please dont bother saying anything if your not gonna help. i have asked all of my friends and they dont seem to know what to do....

ok i realli like this guy, i have liked him since the middle of the last school year, now we are in different schools, and i havent seen him in over six months. But i still have these feelings for him. i never told him in our old school, but flirted a little. two of my best friends are in a lott of his classes and talk to him a lott. they told him in september that i liked him ast year and he apparently smiled and walked away. i will be seeing him this friday and im realli apprehensive, bc i realli dont know if i still like him, and was hoping this will be a way for me to find out. but realli i think about him all the time, and even when i try and forget, something reminds me of him or worst of all i have a dream where hes in it. what realli sucks is that i realli dont wanna like him, bc i know he doesnt like me (one of my friends asked) and im just so confused....

hopeing forhelp Drink Red Bull, it's what sorts out my love problems. wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ambience
I like you the best.

=]

That's sweet.

Ambience
That's sweet.

I'm sweet.
happy

Röland
Bardock is the sweetest.

Ambience

silver_tears
Why worry about something that might not even be a problem. Wait until you see him next, you might not even like him as much as you think and seeing him again will allow you to realize just that.
And if you do like him still and he doesn't like you back there's nothing worse than pining for someone who doesn't love you back, it's a waste of time and energy and you'll end up hurting. And if he knows you're crazy about him and doesn't feel the same way it can just open you up to being used.
The best thing to do is for you to reexamine your feelings when you see him and decide whether it's worth it to keep liking him or if maybe you're wasting your time which is most likely the case in situations of unrequited love, you can't force someone to love you. shrug

Bardock42

silver_tears
Originally posted by lord xyz
Drink Red Bull, it's what sorts out my love problems. wink

Why, do you have issues getting it up? doped

Ambience
I WON'T LET YOU TASTE ME!!!

cry
please?

Strangelove
Originally posted by silver_tears
Why, do you have issues getting it up? doped he's 15, I bet he has issues getting it down ermm

silver_tears
Originally posted by Strangelove
he's 15, I bet he has issues getting it down ermm

Then what's the Red Bull for? shock

Strangelove
Then what's the Red Bull for? shock shock God only knows shock

Bardock42
Then what's the Red Bull for? shock

Adds sexy wings.

cry
please?

I don't think I can permit that under the current state of affairs.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Strangelove
shock God only knows shock

And whoever he's playing with at the time. shock

Ambience
I don't think I can permit that under the current state of affairs.

Fine then
./rapes

Pirates= Love
What about me?

yeah i liked u too

Bardock42
yeah i liked u too

Thanks, though I am not a girl.

Röland
I WON'T LET YOU TASTE ME!!!

Why would I want to taste you? Pervert.

Bardock42
Fine then
./rapes

WAHHHH...I am scared...it hurts....WHY? cry

silver_tears

Now you know how we feel. weep

AOR

hopeing forhelp

How do you know the word apprehensive and yet can't spell "really" correctly? What the f**k?

Bardock42
Now you know how we feel. weep

No, it's different. You have no right to not be raped. Fact.

Ambience

Shhh
I'll be gentle

ninja

silver_tears
No, it's different. You have no right to not be raped. Fact.

Is it 'cause I'm beautiful? weep

Bardock42
Shhh
I'll be gentle

ninja

But what will the neighbours say?

Ambience
But what will the neighbours say?

May I join?
shifty

Bardock42
May I join?
shifty

My neighbours? Sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.