Green Lantern (Hal) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
This is not a spite thread. I just am amazed at how people boost Hal's abilities, I mean I guess I still have a hard on about it. So could Hal with his vaunted godlike powers take down Thanos?
Impromptu battle, just a bump in the night encounter and slugfest begins.
Any takers on this? Please enlighten me to Hal's limitless potentials.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by LordFear
I mean I guess I still have a hard on about it.

laughing laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
both are killed by LordFear's erection

LordFear
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
both are killed by LordFear's erection

Sweet I thank you for that bolstering in manhood. Indeed my good sir my manhood would prove to be the better opponent amidst these two charlatans

Soleran
Hal dies, DIES!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soleran
Hal dies, DIES!

I think you're right.

LordFear
well I thank you for you inputs ladies and germs and that eased my mind somewhat as well as my erection.lol

guy222
This is not a spite thread. I just am amazed at how people boost Hal's abilities, I mean I guess I still have a hard on about it. So could Hal with his vaunted godlike powers take down Thanos?
Impromptu battle, just a bump in the night encounter and slugfest begins.
Any takers on this? Please enlighten me to Hal's limitless potentials.

hal can win thanos' greatest asset, is his mind

hal as spectre hal as parallax goodbye mad titan

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222

explain please?
and please don't say that the ring can augment his mental abilities cuz that's true purile garbage

Priest
hal isent no adam warlock laughing out loud

maybe but in that case, Thanos with IG smacks up hal.

Redatom65
edit

Redatom65
Sweet I thank you for that bolstering in manhood. Indeed my good sir my manhood would prove to be the better opponent amidst these two charlatans

THIS AMDE ME LAUGH SO DAMN HARD laughing laughing laughing

guy222
explain please?
and please don't say that the ring can augment his mental abilities cuz that's true purile garbage

thanos worships death

LordFear
Originally posted by Redatom65
THIS AMDE ME LAUGH SO DAMN HARD laughing laughing laughing

glad you got a giggle out of it chief.

Redatom65
i love the way it's worded my good friend. I demand more giggles before I grow bored.

*claps-hands*

now then off to it

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
hal isent no adam warlock laughing out loud

maybe but in that case, Thanos with IG smacks up hal.

hal/spectre vs ig

hal/parallax vs ig

that be interesting

darthgoober
explain please?
and please don't say that the ring can augment his mental abilities cuz that's true purile garbage Sorry but it's not garbage. The ring has shown the ability to amp up his abilities on numerous occasions, so you should really just try to get over it.

LordFear
Originally posted by Redatom65
i love the way it's worded my good friend. I demand more giggles before I grow bored.

*claps-hands*

now then off to it

I shant dissapoint your majesty. Allow me time to conjure more of these whimsical remarks for your musing pleasure!!!

Redatom65
good cause i desire "a hard one" at my pleasure's expense

Board Walker
Hal has shown the ability, and skill on panel to take down Thanos, I don't know why its so hard for you to believe.

He also has shown time and time again to be able to effortlessly augment his mind, reflexes, strength, durability.

LordFear
Originally posted by Board Walker
Hal has shown the ability, and skill on panel to take down Thanos, I don't know why its so hard for you to believe.

He also has shown time and time again to be able to effortlessly augment his mind, reflexes, strength, durability.

Ok so in a nutshell, you are saying that he can take down Thanos, correct?

Board Walker
Ok so in a nutshell, you are saying that he can take down Thanos, correct?

Yes

Priest
no

LordFear
Yes

ok thanx for that input.

Board Walker
no

When Hal creates the entire JLA/JSU and the GL corps all instantly, simultaniously and effortlessly, its over for Thanos.

When Hal augments his mind to such a degree Thanos is dumbfound, its over yet again for Thanos.

darthgoober
When Hal creates the entire JLA/JSU and the GL corps all instantly, simultaniously and effortlessly, its over for Thanos.

When Hal augments his mind to such a degree Thanos is dumbfound, its over yet again for Thanos.
Whoa there. I give Hal plenty of credit as far as his abilities go, but he's not taking down Thanos. Thanos would likely be able to absorb any constructs that Hal created, and Hal would be under fire for most of the fight, so he wouldn't have enough time to do anything really significant with the ring. Hal could give Surfer a run, but Thanos is out of his league.

Priest
When was this? Pharallax?

Thanos dosent get outsmarted

Board Walker
When was this? Pharallax?

Thanos dosent get outsmarted

To answer the first question, it wasn't parallax, it was just Hal, to answer your second question yes Thanos has been outsmarted, and Hal has shown the ability to be able to effortlessly augment his mind, intelligence and knowledge as well as anything else he wills.

Priest
To answer the first question, it wasn't parallax, it was just Hal
cool, dident know that, but Thanos has taken down more powerful foes than Hal, lets say hmm...The Maker (current beyonder), Surfer (Usually with with a couple of shots or so. The guy eats herald level beings for breakfast, Hal at most is a herald, not a Skyfather.

to answer your second question yes Thanos has been outsmarted, and Hal has shown the ability to be able to effortlessly augment his mind, intelligence and knowledge as well as anything else he wills.
The only person that is able to outsmart thanos would be Adam Warlock, and thats because Warlock took a glimps into thanos's soul.
besides that, this is not a prep battle, so arugumenting one's intellect wont do Hal no good.
Now, I have a question for u..How is Hal gonna defeat thanos?
Surfers most powerful blasts makes thanos laugh (seriously)..He's taken shots from Odin, and lived, also taken shotd from Galactus, and still survived. His duriabilty is top notched. Hal dosent have enough fire power/ and ring power to put him down imo.

Redatom65
Thanos would win. Captain Atom beat Hal. Even though I wholeheartidly think Atom would beat Hal more times than not, He couldn't beat Thanos. Both Atom and Hal's powers are based off will power and that is the point i was making. no expression

TheEvilHex
Gl dies in 3 hits. Thanos wins 10/10

Bentley
Thanos absorbs the energy from the ring, kills hall and uses the ring as jewelry.

LordFear
Thanos reigns!!!!
I love it when he says that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.