Gladiator vs Colossus revisited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beta Ray Howard
How does this go down? They're both out for blood.

Soleran
Gladiator flys up, up and up some more and nukes Colossus with heat vision then super freezes him and breaks him in two.

Redatom65
Gladiator 10/10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
How does this go down? They're both out for blood. Wow! Why am I not surprised.

Gladiator wins.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wow! Why am I not surprised.

Gladiator wins.

Good boy. Now quit mentioning their fight when it comes to debates, because you know that it's completely innacurrate.

snoopdogg
Good boy. Now quit mentioning their fight when it comes to debates, because you know that it's completely innacurrate. I didn't mention it Einstein! Think before you act like a moron. laughing

guy222
How does this go down? They're both out for blood.

colossus 3/10

Soujaboy
Colossus gets trashed 10/10 Gladiator.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Redatom65
Gladiator 10/10 Yep.

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
colossus 3/10 sad

laughing laughing laughing

Beta Ray Howard
I didn't mention it Einstein! Think before you act like a moron. laughing

Gladiator has showings lower than that. But that's the way his character is portrayed and you can call it a bad showing for Gladiator but that does not change the fact that it's cannon.

Oh, I'm sorry. Is that your foot in your mouth?

The fact you even posted that is hillarious, when the whole three or four panel fight that is called a "stalemate" when in reality all there was is some torn clothing on Gladiator's part, and he comes out smiling.

snoopdogg
Oh, I'm sorry. Is that your foot in your mouth? Go back further Einstein. I didn't bring it up, somebody else did. I was RESPONDING to a comment.

Beta Ray Howard
Go back further Einstein. I didn't bring it up, somebody else did. I was RESPONDING to a comment.

and you made a stupid response.

snoopdogg
and you made a stupid response. Call it what you want Einstein. But you were wong. Happy Dance

I love this sh!t.

Beta Ray Howard
Call it what you want Einstein. But you were wong. Happy Dance

I love this sh!t.

I'm Dr. Strange's assistant? Okay then. I guess that's something to dance about.

The best part is that you're backing a supposed "stalemate" which is Gladiator coming out of that fight with a smile and a torn shirt.

Metalmanx
Good boy. Now quit mentioning their fight when it comes to debates, because you know that it's completely innacurrate.

Snoop didn't bring it up. I did. And I still stand by it.

Sure, it was a slightly low showing for Gladiator. But it's not like Colossus is a frail old man. He put up a decent fight. I think we all knew even from the beginning that Colossus wasn't going to win. But he did give a good fight, one where he fought to the end, which happened to be a loss of of consciousness on Piotr's part.

It's not as if Colossus doesn't have any other high showings as well. Jeez.

But back on topic. Sure, today Gladiator wins 10/10. He's shown more of what can do since then. If his confidence doesn't wane, then he takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.