spiderman 3 villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who do you think is gonna be the hardest villain for spidey to fight in spiderman 3

spidey-dude
sandman looks like hes gonna have some trouble with when i saw the trailer

Doc Ock
The Hobgoblin is not in this.

I think Sandman will be the hardest. He's a guy made of sand. That'll be hard to beat. Especially considering he can grow to huge sizes.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Doc Ock
The Hobgoblin is not in this.

I think Sandman will be the hardest. He's a guy made of sand. That'll be hard to beat. Especially considering he can grow to huge sizes. look at some other trailers and it has hobgoblin in it

Doc Ock
That's not the Hobgoblin. That's Harry. Harry is not the Hobgoblin.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Doc Ock
That's not the Hobgoblin. That's Harry. Harry is not the Hobgoblin. thats harry the one thats on the glyder ? thought hes dead ?

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=4663 download the 1st trailer at the top. show him on there

arcinis
umm... no stan lee (or was it sam cant remember) said that harry was niether hobgoblin nor green goblin. So he is something else.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by arcinis
umm... no stan lee (or was it sam cant remember) said that harry was niether hobgoblin nor green goblin. So he is something else. in the 1st movie harry is green goblin. but harry pops up somewhere in the new trailer.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by spidey-dude
thats harry the one thats on the glyder ? thought hes dead ?

What made you think Harry was dead?? erm

Spiderman_RJ
spidey dude you are mixing up things, its NORMAN osborn the goblin in first movie....this is HARRY osborn in 3

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
spidey dude you are mixing up things, its NORMAN osborn the goblin in first movie....this is HARRY osborn in 3

Yes its going to be Pete's friend Harry.

Doc Ock

LOL! That must be what he's done.

spidey-dude
so harry is taken over daddy's place ?

kaboom
Originally posted by spidey-dude
so harry is taken over daddy's place ?

Yes, harry is taking his fathers place as the goblin. Sandman definitely will be a big challenge for spidey bc of the size he can grow into.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by kaboom
Yes, harry is taking his fathers place as the goblin. Sandman definitely will be a big challenge for spidey bc of the size he can grow into.

Don't forget that the guy is made of sand, you can't hurt sand.

J-Unit
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Don't forget that the guy is made of sand, you can't hurt sand.

U can hurt sand by using water too wet it and thats how sandman is finished in the film so spidey defeats the dude, and then comes venom, the blackest brother in the WHOLE galaxy!!!smile

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by J-Unit
U can hurt sand by using water too wet it and thats how sandman is finished in the film so spidey defeats the dude, and then comes venom, the blackest brother in the WHOLE galaxy!!!smile

He hurts him with water? I could see hitting with with cement so he gets stuck, but how does water hurt him?

shadow225588
Venom is more personnally also but then again so is sandman. :/ I think maybe Venom is still harder because Eddie really hates Parker and now knows all his secrets making him more deadly then the Sandman.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by J-Unit

Afraid not.

Sandman is in the final battle with Venom.

Spiderman_RJ
i believe sandman but not harry will help spiderman against venom, or sandman will fight harry instead........i know something they both dies.

doctorstrongbad
i believe sandman but not harry will help spiderman against venom, or sandman will fight harry instead........i know something they both dies.

You think Sandman and Harry will die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.