thorbuster/iron man vs superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
nuff said.

xmeat
come on

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
nuff said.

team

have a good evening

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
team

have a good evening it wasn't a team it was just iron man in the thorbuster suit.

guy222
it wasn't a team it was just iron man in the thorbuster suit.

still taking thor/im

xmeat
ah

Soljer
Superman handles him.

xmeat
bump

xmeat
bump

Mider999
can you at least tell us what the thorbuster armour does i mean just putting some random item in this forum aint gonna get you much responces if nobody knows what it is

LordFear
IronMan dies like the simple can of tuna that he would be against Superman. On Tony's onboard screen would read the word "Death"

boriquaking55
Iron Man wins because IIRC the ThorBuster is almost entirely magical in nature, if that's true that sucks bad for Supes.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Iron Man wins because IIRC the ThorBuster is almost entirely magical in nature, if that's true that sucks bad for Supes.

I doubt Tony would trust magic that much.

Has the ThorBuster ever been used in combat?

ExtraMision5555
iron man gets "thorbusted"

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I doubt Tony would trust magic that much.

Has the ThorBuster ever been used in combat?

Yup , got trashed by Thor in around 5-10 mins.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Yup , got trashed by Thor in around 5-10 mins.

Thats really sad.

Well if Thor can beat it I would say Supes has a fair chance (unless it has more magic weapons than I think)

LordFear
Originally posted by boriquaking55

I don't think that armor is magic based at all. Tony abhor's magic and relies only on technology and science

grey fox
Thats really sad.

Well if Thor can beat it I would say Supes has a fair chance (unless it has more magic weapons than I think)

It's only weapons were it's strength , possibly beams and the ability to use Thors lightening as a re-charge.

Symmetric Chaos
It's only weapons were it's strength , possibly beams and the ability to use Thors lightening as a re-charge.

So what you're saying is . . . it goes down hard to Superman.

grey fox
Originally posted by LordFear
I don't think that armor is magic based at all. Tony abhor's magic and relies only on technology and science

Yeah it is , the power source is asgardian .

Thor was like "Here have this completely pollution free energy source, use it for the betterment of mankind" , in return for Thors gratitude he slapped that puppy into his 'Thorbuster' armour and then Thor got REAL mad and pretty much wrecked Iron-mans shit .

So what you're saying is . . . it goes down hard to Superman.

Definitely

Symmetric Chaos
Thor was like "Here have this completely pollution free energy source, use it for the betterment of mankind" , in return for Thors gratitude he slapped that puppy into his 'Thorbuster' armour and then Thor got REAL mad and pretty much wrecked Iron-mans shit .

laughing out loud

LORDSIDIOUS01
Thorbuster/Iron Man win.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Thorbuster/Iron Man win.

how

Trolt
Remember that it was an angry KING thor that eventually won the battle. And again...superman is magically immune ? Im' wondering whether the magically based power-source would compensate for the obvious lack of brute strength/speed on thorbuster.

xmeat
bump

xmeat
Originally posted by Trolt
Remember that it was an angry KING thor that eventually won the battle. And again...superman is magically immune ? Im' wondering whether the magically based power-source would compensate for the obvious lack of brute strength/speed on thorbuster. supes is not immune to magic.

spetznaz
The way to look at this XMeat is in the following way.

You have given Stark the Thor-Buster.
Now, it is a powerful suit, but it tends to be seriously overhyped here at KMC (and in other forums).
What the ThorBuster is is basically an IM suit that is powered by an Asgardian fragment. It should never run out of power.

However people make it seem as if it is a be-all-end-all when it comes to IM suits.

To be honest, I would take the Extremis armor 10/10 before I even LOOKED at the ThorBuster. Extremis bestows upon Stark far more capability than ThorBuster ever would.

The way I look at ThorBuster is as follows ....it is basically a WorldWar 1 tank with an inexhaustible supply of gas! Thus it will never run out, but it is still a WW1 rustbucket.

Extremis on the other hand is more like a 21st century PLUS piece of techwhiz that enables Stark to do much more than any other armor of his could enable him to do.

Anyways, back to the point ....ThorBuster vs Superman.

Superman ...and easily. 10/10.

Why?
Well, because Stark finds himself in a very unique position. How to tag Superman!

By the way, that is the problem many of the vs Superman fights experience here at KMC. Many people who make such threads (a number being fanboys ...names withheld) ALWAYS seem to take the fight as a directly linear engagement.
That is, that the characters will stand 2 feet apart and start trading punches like fools.

Yet the KMC rules state exactly how KMC fights should be (one of the things that sets KMC apart from other forums).

Thus, the question remains.
How will Stark ever be able to tag Superman?

It is basically impossible.

By the way, when you have time read up on the F-22 Raptor. Particularly on Supercruise.
Supercruise is when the jet flies at supersonic speeds without having to use its afterburners (the only other plane that can do that today is the Eurofighter Typhoon, and even then not as good as the Raptor).

Now, why is it able to supercruise. Well, that saves consumption of fuel (since switching on afterburners drinks your gas like a drunken sailor).
However the other advantage is that the Raptor is able to control combat engagement.
It can ingress and egress at supersonic speed.
It can launch a missile (or even a bomb) at a far greater range (since it imparts speed to the launch).

And with sheer kinematics it can make it very hard for enemy missiles to engage it. By the time the missile reaches up to where it is, the Raptor is already long gone!
Note ....theRaptor also has stealth, but even if it didn't have any stealth it would be VERY hard to shoot down a Raptor.

That is the same problem IM has with Superman.
How to engage him!

For one Stark would never notice a non-jobbing Superman.
Kal would be moving too fast.

Stark would be totally useless.

And at such speeds all Superman would have to do is throw a pebble at Stark.
Now, would the pebble penetrate the armor?
Whether it did or not (and it might) is not important.

The thing is this ....even if the shields stopped the pebble, the energy released would be sufficient to knock out any soft-bodied human inside the suit.
If not kill outright.

xmeat
but tony used it to fight king thor who at the time was more powerful than supes.

Redatom65
The Thorbuster suit has been used before but regardless Superman would definetly win

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
The Thorbuster suit has been used before but regardless Superman would definetly win

How strong is the Thorbuster armor?

Rewmac
How strong is the Thorbuster armor? Weaker than Thor. It didn't last long when Thor first encountered it.

Supes for the win. Speed and strenght or should I do a complete list of Supes abilities?

Redatom65
pretty powerful, but Thor destroyed it

qqqqqqq
speedblitz

guy222
Originally posted by Rewmac
Weaker than Thor. It didn't last long when Thor first encountered it.

Supes for the win. Speed and strenght or should I do a complete list of Supes abilities?

Ok. Good tip. Supes win. Does Supes beat Thor?

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
pretty powerful, but Thor destroyed it

Alright. Thor destroyed IM Destroyer armor as well

Rewmac
Ok. Good tip. Supes win. Does Supes beat Thor? If we go by abilities and strenght I gotta say no.
The speed Supes uses is way too much for Thor (even a god like him) to see. The speed can also give power to punch multiply that with Clark's strenght and you get a dangerous result. Plus the heatvision. YES! The heatvision it is strong enough to melt nearly every known material and some of the unknown. YES! it can hurt Thor.

The thing Thor has against him is the hammer attacks coz he won't be able to hit him with punches. The lightning and god Force blast are the things can do Supes (if it hits him). confused

xmeat
people keep seeming to forget that thorbuster ironman was beat by king thor who i'll repeat again was far more powerful than supermnan.

Rewmac
Or not. If Odinforce yeah. But he didn't seem to use that. But he might be stronger. Note : Tony's armor was enhanced with god related power source....

My usual question : How can you beat something you can't see?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by spetznaz
The way to look at this XMeat is in the following way.

You have given Stark the Thor-Buster.
Now, it is a powerful suit, but it tends to be seriously overhyped here at KMC (and in other forums).
What the ThorBuster is is basically an IM suit that is powered by an Asgardian fragment. It should never run out of power.

However people make it seem as if it is a be-all-end-all when it comes to IM suits.

To be honest, I would take the Extremis armor 10/10 before I even LOOKED at the ThorBuster. Extremis bestows upon Stark far more capability than ThorBuster ever would.

The way I look at ThorBuster is as follows ....it is basically a WorldWar 1 tank with an inexhaustible supply of gas! Thus it will never run out, but it is still a WW1 rustbucket.

Extremis on the other hand is more like a 21st century PLUS piece of techwhiz that enables Stark to do much more than any other armor of his could enable him to do.

Anyways, back to the point ....ThorBuster vs Superman.

Superman ...and easily. 10/10.

Why?
Well, because Stark finds himself in a very unique position. How to tag Superman!

By the way, that is the problem many of the vs Superman fights experience here at KMC. Many people who make such threads (a number being fanboys ...names withheld) ALWAYS seem to take the fight as a directly linear engagement.
That is, that the characters will stand 2 feet apart and start trading punches like fools.

Yet the KMC rules state exactly how KMC fights should be (one of the things that sets KMC apart from other forums).

Thus, the question remains.
How will Stark ever be able to tag Superman?

It is basically impossible.

By the way, when you have time read up on the F-22 Raptor. Particularly on Supercruise.
Supercruise is when the jet flies at supersonic speeds without having to use its afterburners (the only other plane that can do that today is the Eurofighter Typhoon, and even then not as good as the Raptor).

Now, why is it able to supercruise. Well, that saves consumption of fuel (since switching on afterburners drinks your gas like a drunken sailor).
However the other advantage is that the Raptor is able to control combat engagement.
It can ingress and egress at supersonic speed.
It can launch a missile (or even a bomb) at a far greater range (since it imparts speed to the launch).

And with sheer kinematics it can make it very hard for enemy missiles to engage it. By the time the missile reaches up to where it is, the Raptor is already long gone!
Note ....theRaptor also has stealth, but even if it didn't have any stealth it would be VERY hard to shoot down a Raptor.

That is the same problem IM has with Superman.
How to engage him!

For one Stark would never notice a non-jobbing Superman.
Kal would be moving too fast.

Stark would be totally useless.

And at such speeds all Superman would have to do is throw a pebble at Stark.
Now, would the pebble penetrate the armor?
Whether it did or not (and it might) is not important.

The thing is this ....even if the shields stopped the pebble, the energy released would be sufficient to knock out any soft-bodied human inside the suit.
If not kill outright.

Freaking awesome. thumb up Your posts are among the best in KMC for explaining spite matches. Do you read the encyclopedia for fun? Because you have a rediculous amount of trivia that you cite.

Redatom65
people keep seeming to forget that thorbuster ironman was beat by king thor who i'll repeat again was far more powerful than supermnan.

yeah he was beat by it. So what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.