Playing with Razors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Affinity
Can I take your order?

AngryManatee
rofl razor+goth=awsome

Vinny Valentine
Sorgo, Sorgo, Sorgo...

When will you learn?'

ermm

Ronny
Death to razors! Stubble is teh shit!

Impediment
Stubble is sexier. yes

Scythe
Goddamn Gillette...

Leo.M
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Sorgo, Sorgo, Sorgo...

When will you learn?'

ermm

Thank god! I thought I was the only one that thought he was sorgo and that I was going crazy cry

Ronny
Originally posted by Impediment
Stubble is sexier. yes
totally droolio

Except if the guy is like 13 arnt trying to be cool, but thts all he has.. then its like.. eww

Impediment
Originally posted by Ronny
totally droolio

Except if the guy is like 13 arnt trying to be cool, but thts all he has.. then its like.. eww

Peach Fuzz.

Scythe
I taught my goats how to shave. They shave anything with red and black hair the goes by.

InnerRise
I don't like stubble that much. On rare occassions it works for people, but not many.

I myself luckily have no stubble. doped

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Affinity
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Sorgo, Sorgo, Sorgo...

When will you learn?'

ermm

Affinity, Actually. Arsehole.

An avid addiction at arbitrating? Apparently.

Strangelove
oh I don't play with razors!!! I'm not black!

Mišt
Originally posted by Strangelove
oh I don't play with razors!!! I'm not black!

Racist! oh

Affinity
It's Mister Mischief with a trick up his sleeeeeeeve!

Strangelove

Mišt
Always smokin'

Me too, all the cool kids are doing itsmokin'

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Affinity
Can I take your order?

EMOshock

Mišt
Originally posted by LethalFemme
EMOshock

*touches* ermm

Strangelove

Mišt
Pfft. I was doing it before it was cool mhm

That means you were uncool when you were doing it ermmnone

Strangelove

Affinity
EMOshock

I resent "Emo", my friend.

Emo's need to die. Does that sound mean? Morally, it shouldn't; Don't Emo's want to die? stick out tongue

LethalFemme
I resent "Emo", my friend.

Emo's need to die. Does that sound mean? Morally, it shouldn't; Don't Emo's want to die? stick out tongue

Then why razors?stick out tongue

Affinity
I don't cut my wrists with Razors. I play with them.

EG: Cut others, throw them, let ants carry them through the sunny plains of Draughbrough.

Puzzle
Can I take your order?

Gay and EMO?!

LethalFemme
I don't cut my wrists with Razors. I play with them.

EG: Cut others, throw them, let ants carry them through the sunny plains of Draughbrough.

So you're just retarded.doh

Affinity
Originally posted by Puzzle
Gay and EMO?!

Do stop. No need for unnecessary insults. I've offered my friendship. That's the best I'm doing, pal. I'm not emo; I don't contemplate suicide nor do I cut myself and my hair does not have a "Curtain effect" and I do not have a wild fascination with the color black AND I don't kiss guys. I'm not gay; I like the pussy. Sorry.

And no, LF, I'm not retarded. Don't tell me you wouldn't enjoy throwing razors at people.

LethalFemme
Do stop. No need for unnecessary insults. I've offered my friendship. That's the best I'm doing, pal. I'm not emo; I don't contemplate suicide nor do I cut myself and my hair does not have a "Curtain effect" and I do not have a wild fascination with the color black AND I don't kiss guys. I'm not gay; I like the pussy. Sorry.

And no, LF, I'm not retarded. Don't tell me you wouldn't enjoy throwing razors at people.

What type of people?hmm

Affinity
Whoever you dislike, I guess.

LethalFemme
Shit I can't disagree.laughing out loudbag

Puzzle

Still seems pretty gay and emo to me. Sorgo was teh ghey...so you must be too.

LethalFemme

Is there a difference between gay and emo?confused

Puzzle
Is there a difference between gay and emo?confused

Not really, except EMO take it both ways, gays only like the cock.

LethalFemme
Not really, except EMO take it both ways, gays only like the cock.

Oh okay and now I know.smart

Puzzle
Oh okay and now I know.smart

Learn something new everyday. smile

LethalFemme
Learn something new everyday. smile

Thats true.yes

Seraphim XIII

Sorry, partner. I'm not this sorgo you speak of. Relax yourself and stop insulting me. You have no reason to.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Sorry, partner. I'm not this sorgo you speak of. Relax yourself and stop insulting me. You have no reason to.

What happened to you saying you wouldn't change your name again?

LifeInSepia
Gay and EMO?!

ROFLLMFAO!!!!!! gay and emp, pure class.

im loving this thread all the way.

Seraphim XIII
What happened to you saying you wouldn't change your name again?

Read much?

I said I'd always have less usernames than you. I keep my promises.

Strangelove
Read much?

I said I'd always have less usernames than you. I keep my promises. You fail at life hmm

Seraphim XIII
You fail at life hmm At least we finally have something in common. Like Popsicles?

Strangelove
At least we finally have something in common. Like Popsicles? Not really.

And failing at life is an achievement exclusive to you, I'm afraid. For taking the time to announce that your name changes will always be less than Ken's is an absolute waste of time.

Plus we should take into consideration how Ken has been here for 5-some years and you've been here for less than 2 months, so the comparison of how many name changes is quite usless.

Seraphim XIII
Not really.

And failing at life is an achievement exclusive to you, I'm afraid. For taking the time to announce that your name changes will always be less than Ken's is an absolute waste of time.

Plus we should take into consideration how Ken has been here for 5-some years and you've been here for less than 2 months, so the comparison of how many name changes is quite usless.

Not quite.

Your point? Time is irrelevant in this particular situation.

SXIII = 4.
Puzzle = 5.

Now, try to read that carefully, okay?

Waste of time? Really? Don't be such a hypocrite. One could say posting on a movie forum could be a waste of time. Or even some of your threads. Can't use that as a blow, my friend. You can, actually... But it puts you in "The Hole".

By the way, Puzzle brought up on how I've changed my username X amount of times while being ignorant to the fact he still has changed his more, regardless of time.

I've offered my friendship to you and Puzzle various time in the past. Stop holding such useless vendettas against me, especially considering you're complaining about me doing useless acts in the first place.

Strangelove
Your point? Time is irrelevant in this particular situation.

SXIII = 4.
Puzzle = 5.

Now, try to read that carefully, okay?Time is not irrelevant. Ken, who has been here for 5-some years, has changed his name 5 times. That's 1 name change per 337.2 days. You have been here for 43 days and changed your name 4 times, or 1 change per 10.75 days. Stupid. Time is important here because the number of name changes is quite irrelevant without the comparison of timeNot true. You have never offered your friendship. After our first altercation (when you were Vegas), I decided to give you second chance and leave you alone, but you have shown nothing but an arrogant and belligerent attitude. I have no vendetta against you, but if you say something I don't like, I will point it out. You can count on it

Seraphim XIII
No offense, but you're quite arrogant yourself. You come in here and try to pass judgment and attempt to point out my "failures" with half-assed petty bashes towards me because I decided to stand up to Puzzle, who came in here pointlessly insulting me for . . . What was it again? Oh, nothing? You play along because I've been here for two months.

Want to know why time is irrelevant? I've been here for NOT EVEN two months and I possess the ability to throw your arguments against me (If you want to call them arguments) down the drain.

I'm going to say this one last time and hope it gets across; I offered my friendship to you and Puzzle in a previous thread. You've denied it and continued to insult me for what reason? Sorry, Puzzle came in here and called me gay and emo, remember? You stood up for him because . . . Well . . . You seem to favor "Time".

Logically, this makes time irrelevant for multiple scenarios, such as numerical scenarios. I have had four usernames. Ken has had five and he complained about the amount of usernames I had. REGARDLESS OF TIME, Ken still has more usernames. The fact that I have less won't change, making time completely irrelevant and unimportant. Sorry, partner.

I have shown nothing but respect for this forum (Including my recent thread thanking the benefits and members of this forum, which I got bashed for) so don't sit here and throw around meaningless titles just because I decided to bite back.

Röland
I just want to know why you both are fighting over something as trivial as changing a user-name?

Who cares if someone changes their user-name 5 times in 2 months as long as they abide by the major forum rules?

AngryManatee
don't give baby boys razors or you'll find a bloody spud on the ground.

Strangelove
No offense, but you're quite arrogant yourself. You come in here and try to pass judgment and attempt to point out my "failures" with half-assed petty bashes towards me because I decided to stand up to Puzzle, who came in here pointlessly insulting me for . . . What was it again? Oh, nothing? You play along because I've been here for two months.a) Ken wasn't insulting you
b) I don't 'play along' because you've been here for two months. I 'play along' when you say something stupid and I feel like pointing it out.That is the stupidest thing I have read in a long time.

You are a bald-faced liar. I never once posted in this thread calling you gay and emo. I merely made a racist joke that had nothing to do with you, and never once responded to the claims that you were gay and/or emo. You can read it again. Go ahead.

And I certainly don't recall you 'offering your friendship' to me or Ken. You'd have to provide an example of this so-called offer.If you and Ken had been here for comparable lengths of time, you might have a point. But instead, you're wrong. Ken has had 5 names changes over almost 6 years. You have had 4 name changes in under 2 months. Time is an important factor whether you want to admit it or not.

Strangelove

Seraphim XIII
This is the entertaining part.

Read the following, Dr. Denial.

Gay and EMO?!
So I see you're still on the gay.
Less than a month and you're on your third username? Get the f*ck out of here...no expression

Oh and BTW, you're gay, the blue rose told me.

^ Puzzle's first posts to me in three different threads.

Got anything else to say?

Mind telling me where I said something stupid? Point it out, friend. Point out where I generated a debate or said something insulting first, because you seem to be taking Puzzle's side just because you know him. Sorry for the assumption, but c'mon now. He comes into three of my threads with raging insults and you take his side?

BIAS!

I said you came in here calling me gay and emo? Where did I say this? I'm interested, Strangelove.

Your first post at me in this thread?

You fail at life hmm

Get it together. You guys have done nothing but been disrespectful towards me and it's pathetic that you try to hold up yourself. Face it: You were rude, arrogant and displaying NOTHING but disrespect after I have tried to make friendship and common ground.

I just reviewed it and I had only offered it to Puzzle.

Fine then, I offer you my friendship as well and hope we can share a mutual friendship in the future, even through all this debating.

I'm not here to spit flames for no reason. Anytime you'll see me arguing, it'll be because someone else started it. It's that simple. It's just my moral belief relevant to that sort of thing.

I'm willing to break bread here so be reasonable.

Really? Care to explain why, leaving out meaningless banter?

"Whether you like it or not, Time is relevant."

^ Some argument you got going on. I have had four usernames. Puzzle has had FIVE. Numbers are exclusively relevant and that's all that matters. He has had more. Bottom line! Even so, why does it matter? Oh no! I've had four usernames! Nail me to the proverbial cross, plz!

Or not.

Strangelove
a) I have not taken sides with Ken because I know him. Because I don't know him all that well.
b) My part in this is limited to your claim that you will always have less usernames than Ken. As if it matters, or makes you a better member for sayiing so. That's what I'm talking about. I don't care about the gay or emo thing. I honestly don't give a flying ****.
c) I don't accept friendships. A truce, sure. But I have not liked what I have seen of your attitude and you won't have my friendship unless what I see changes.

I'm done with this thread

Seraphim XIII
a) I have not taken sides with Ken because I know him. Because I don't know him all that well.
Ah. Considering he began insulting me, why have you taken his side?

Good for you, but the fact is I could have four usernames for the next fifteen years. This is why time doesn't matter. The fact is I have four and Puzzle has five, yet Puzzle complained about it. Bottom line.

I don't care. I turn into a cynical and ruthless son of a b*tch when I'm attacked. I'm either your best friend or your worst nightmare. That's all there is to it. I haven't shown disrespect to anyone on the initiative front so whatever.

My attitude? Why? Because I'm not putting up with everyone and their mothers bullshit? Give me a break, pal.

Not me.

Strangelove
I don't care. I turn into a cynical and ruthless son of a b*tch when I'm attacked. I'm either your best friend or your worst nightmare. That's all there is to it. I haven't shown disrespect to anyone on the initiative front so whatever.

My attitude? Why? Because I'm not putting up with everyone and their mothers bullshit? Give me a break, pal. well that's your perogative

Seraphim XIII
well that's your perogative

Prerogative? Indeed.

Perhaps, but remember, I only bite back. You'll never see an instance where I turn the buckle on a bashfest, my friend. It's that simple.

Example? This thread.

It's a shame you don't want to be friends. Oh well. Enjoy the rest of your evening. It was a blast debating with you.

Strangelove
Perhaps, but remember, I only bite back. You'll never see an instance where I turn the buckle on a bashfest, my friend. It's that simple.

Example? This thread.Yes, but such as in the case of Ultraman Baltan, who also claimed to only 'bite back,' the 'bites back' ended up worse than the original insult. He's banned now. Make sure that doesn't happen to you

Seraphim XIII
Indeed. I think my work is done here, So I'll leave now.

Puzzle
Ken has had five and he complained about the amount of usernames I had. REGARDLESS OF TIME, Ken still has more usernames.

Actually if you care to go back and read my original comment about the number of usernames you've eaten through you will see it plain as day states that "You've only been here a month and are already on your third username..." So your logic of stating that time is irregardless in this argument is moot, it's always been about the time to name ratio, which you so utterly fail at comprehending. Had I not changed my username to Puzzle you would be tied at the number of name changes, meaning your statement about always having less usernames than me would also be down the drain. Thank you and goodbye Sorgo.

Strangelove, to say I haven't insulted/bashed Vegas/Affinity/Seraphim XIII/whatever his other name was would be wrong. I admit that I have done so.

Seraphim XIII
Are you . . . Utterly brainless? You think I didn't see what you said? I damnwell quoted your ass! You don't get it, do you? It doesn't matter that I've been here for a month. Are you having some abusive difficulty understanding this, my pseudo intellectual friend?

Seriously, get with the program. Fact of the matter is; You have five, I have four. That's all there is to it. Plain and simple. This username will be mine eternally so it does not matter. I'll always have less. The fact that you brought up time is your negative, not mine, because it's irrelevant six ways from sunday, brotha!

You cannot say anything about how many usernames I have when you still have had more changes. Are you picking this one up yet? Here:

"You cannot say anything about how many usernames I have when you still have had more changes."

And we're not tied, so I guess that makes that point (If you can even consider it one) completely and outrageously irrelevant! Yeehaw.

Learn that I am not this sorgo you speak of.

Puzzle
Are you . . . Utterly brainless? You think I didn't see what you said? I damnwell quoted your ass! You don't get it, do you? It doesn't matter that I've been here for a month. Are you having some abusive difficulty understanding this, my pseudo intellectual friend?

Seriously, get with the program. Fact of the matter is; You have five, I have four. That's all there is to it. Plain and simple. This username will be mine eternally so it does not matter. I'll always have less. The fact that you brought up time is your negative, not mine, because it's irrelevant six ways from sunday, brotha!

You cannot say anything about how many usernames I have when you still have had more changes. Are you picking this one up yet? Here:

"You cannot say anything about how many usernames I have when you still have had more changes."

And we're not tied, so I guess that makes that point (If you can even consider it one) completely and outrageously irrelevant! Yeehaw.

Learn that I am not this sorgo you speak of.

Oh wait, this is the same spiel that you raged on with the last time. I remember you saying that your last username would be yours for oh so very long. Guess a long time means a week in Seratime.

My point being on the fact that had I not changed my name to Puzzle and you changing yours to this stupid name we would be tied. I did not ever say that we were currently "tied" with the amount of usernames.

You do nothing but dodge around what is being said to and about you instead of facing it head on. The simple fact of the matter is that you abuse the username system by changing your name every 10.75 days. Once you've been here for a couple years and if you stay with your current name then maybe, just maybe you will get a bit more respect from me. Whether you'd like to admit it or not, the amount of time you've been here compared to the number of names you've had really is what this all boils down to.

LethalFemme
sleepy

Puzzle
sleepy

*gropes*

Mišt
Whats happening Sorg? beer

Ah man, best way to expose him is to debate, he follow the same pattern each time lol

LethalFemme
*gropes*

oh

Puzzle
oh

Pfft, you know you liked it.

Strangelove
Strangelove, to say I haven't insulted/bashed Vegas/Affinity/Seraphim XIII/whatever his other name was would be wrong. I admit that I have done so. eh, misstatement

LethalFemme
Pfft, you know you liked it.

You shoulda asked.mhm

Puzzle
You shoulda asked.mhm

I was busy. ermm

Mišt
You shoulda asked.mhm

*touches and doesnt ask* tongue_ss

LethalFemme

Mišt

*touches back*fear

*panics and takes clothes off* fear

Puzzle
Doing?ermm

*touches back*fear

The arguing. srug Plus I am a devout follower of the "take what you want, pay for it later" way of life.

Seraphim XIII
Oh wait, this is the same spiel that you raged on with the last time. I remember you saying that your last username would be yours for oh so very long. Guess a long time means a week in Seratime.

My point being on the fact that had I not changed my name to Puzzle and you changing yours to this stupid name we would be tied. I did not ever say that we were currently "tied" with the amount of usernames.

You do nothing but dodge around what is being said to and about you instead of facing it head on. The simple fact of the matter is that you abuse the username system by changing your name every 10.75 days. Once you've been here for a couple years and if you stay with your current name then maybe, just maybe you will get a bit more respect from me. Whether you'd like to admit it or not, the amount of time you've been here compared to the number of names you've had really is what this all boils down to.

Sorry, I'm not seeking your respect. I dodge around what was being said? Nice try, but pseudo intellectual semantics don't fly with me. It's funny how you sit there and spit out all these claims that you seem to fail graciously at backing up. If you're going to make claims, back it up. Spouting off random bullshit isn't going to get you nowhere with me anytime soon. Allow me to explain this in a way this time you may actually understand, okay?

You sit here and enter each of my threads with a new insults, okay? Don't deny this, because you admitted it. You call me gay, emo and say I abuse the name-change system despite the fact you've STILL had more username changes than me. Time is irrelevant. Looky . . .

TIME IS IRRELEVANT.

Lamens terms, perhaps?

FIVE ARE BIGGER THAN FOUR!

Loving your evidence here as to how timing relates to anything:

"All it boils down to."

Damn! I've been dumbfounded and cornered! Aw shucks, pa.

I said something about keeping my previous username for a long time? A quote would come in handy, Mr. I-spit-useless-shit-without-backing-it-up.

Someone said that we DID tie usernames? Who was that?

Oh yeah! No one, perhaps? Read properly or don't post. Simple.

You obviously have some cranial problem. You display utter immaturity, extreme arrogance, petty and inconclusive insults and you complain about how fast I change usernames when you've done it more than I have.

I've even gone as far as offering my friendship and you've displayed blunt ignorance to add to the list of things that make you an outright pompous a**hole.

You've been cut off and have lost my offer. I do not want to be friends with someone such as yourself. You've got some growing up to do.

Oh, If I've missed anything, let me know.

LethalFemme

Mišt
Please put yours back on.weep

I didnt take mine off tongue_ss

LethalFemme

Mišt

LethalFemme

Mišt
Did you make it yet?sneaky2

I gave it to you last night doped

LethalFemme

Mišt
This is my last time talking to you.doped

weep

I've only been home for 4 hours today sleeping, and I have to go again now, repeat for the next 4 daysermm

LethalFemme

Puzzle

Puzzle
Thats sounds like rape.shock

Tomato Potato...

Seraphim XIII
More ignorance, I see. No, It does not matter. Aren't you getting this? You still have more usernames than me, you have still chosen through more. Even so, it doesn't really matter. This is what I'm sticking with and I'll always have less usernames than you. That's that, Puzzle. Deal with it. So, the general rule you've applied doesn't work for you? What makes you exclusively special here, Puzzle? Just because you say time is relevant doesn't make it so. Timing doesn't damn well matter, FFS. I have less usernames than you. Bottom line! That's it. It does not expand itself or obtain more elaborate reasoning; You simply have more. End of story.

Would you like an award? Here, I've broken it down into Lamen's terms. Let's try a numerical value!

1 2 3 4 5

^ Five numbers. Five is after four. Five is one more than four is. You have FIVE usernames. I have FOUR. You have MORE usernames. Get over it. The fact that I went through that in that amount of time is irrelevant considering you still have more. If this perpetuates, I will resort to a metaphorical analysis.

Are you completely retarded? I'm actually asking you this question literally. Are you?

How did I prove myself wrong? Are you ridiculously foolish? I said I will always have less usernames than you. I was right. You said I'd get bored quick. You were right.

Where the hell did I prove myself wrong? This ought to be mighty interesting watching you trip over yourself as you try to explain this.

I offer you the same advice, Puzzle.

Now that's damn ridiculous, Puzzle. I offered you my friendship, you continuously come into my threads insulting me and you've been an overall arsemeister since I joined the bloody forums! Sorry, but just because I retort to your inane bullshit doesn't make me immature. If you hadn't notice, I don't start problems with people unless they start problems WITH ME.

For the final time, I am not this sorgo you speak of so please stop accusing me of this.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you need to halt this problem you have against me. I can assure you I am not sorgo. If you're not going to be my friend, as least display a slice of respect for me. I have the right to post just as you do.

Have a good night, Puzzle.

Strangelove
Would you like an award? Here, I've broken it down into Lamen's terms. Let's try a numerical value!

1 2 3 4 5

^ Five numbers. Five is after four. Five is one more than four is. You have FIVE usernames. I have FOUR. You have MORE usernames. Get over it. The fact that I went through that in that amount of time is irrelevant considering you still have more. If this perpetuates, I will resort to a metaphorical analysis. You are a moron. A complete and total moron that can't seem to wrap his mind around a simple fact.

The relative number of usernames is only important when compared with TIME And if you can't get that through your thick skull there's no point in even paying attention to you anymore.

Seraphim XIII
The relative number of usernames is only important when compared with TIME And if you can't get that through your thick skull there's no point in even paying attention to you anymore.

I want you to read the part I put in italics SEVERAL times over and then tell me what's missing.

Don't call me a moron again. I'm beginning to lose my patience with this hypocrisy.

Puzzle
I want you to read the part I put in italics SEVERAL times over and then tell me what's missing.

Don't call me a moron again. I'm beginning to lose my patience with this hypocrisy.

He's right though, the number of usernames is only important when compared with time, which is what I've been saying all along and the only reason for this argument, if you would just grasp the concept and stop spouting on about irrelevancy (which you are the only one who believes time is irrelevant) then maybe we can bring this to an end.

Strangelove
You obviously won't back off your ludicrously bad argument erm

Puzzle
You obviously won't back off your ludicrously bad argument erm

You know what Strangelove...we should just let this moron be and wait for him to change his username again in 2 weeks.

Strangelove
You know what Strangelove...we should just let this moron be and wait for him to change his username again in 2 weeks. I opt for that, saves me the trouble of talking to him yes

Puzzle
I opt for that, saves me the trouble of talking to him yes

I would add him to my ignore list, but then again I want to laugh at his half assed arguments he will no doubt get into with other members. Sorgo always tended to talk a lot of shit.

Strangelove
I would add him to my ignore list, but then again I want to laugh at his half assed arguments he will no doubt get into with other members. Sorgo always tended to talk a lot of shit. laughing That's why I never put anyone on ignore, it's too fun to watch

Puzzle
laughing That's why I never put anyone on ignore, it's too fun to watch

I've only ignored a couple people, but in the end I always take them off.

Strangelove
I've only ignored a couple people, but in the end I always take them off. Ditto.

LifeInSepia

Seraphim XIII
He's right though, the number of usernames is only important when compared with time, which is what I've been saying all along and the only reason for this argument, if you would just grasp the concept and stop spouting on about irrelevancy (which you are the only one who believes time is irrelevant) then maybe we can bring this to an end.

You're generalizing my statement far beyond reach, Puzzle. Time is irrelevant to this specific scenario. You still have more usernames. That is that. Stop whining about the time in which I changed it, considering I'll always have less usernames, making you abusive to the name changing system as well.

Just deal with it. This is the name I'm sticking with.

Funny how my arguments are ever so shoddy in your perspective, yet you've failed to retort a large percentage of my claims, not to mention you still haven't found evidence for the importance of the time during my name changes (Despite the fact you still have a larger number of changes) and you've yet to explain why you pointlessly insult me.

You can laugh and shrug off my debates with your petty little comments and demeaning statements but the fact that you cannot step up to most of things I've mentioned speaks for itself.

So enjoy. It works to my benefit, really.

Strangelove
Just deal with it. This is the name I'm sticking with. We'll see how long that lasts thumbsup

Seraphim XIII
Oh, we shall.

Mišt
yawn

Barker

Mišt
Didnt blend.

Seraphim XIII
One last dance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.