Polaris vs Man-Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
takes place in a park.

Any opinions? It's tough thinking of good fights for Man-Thing...

Psyquis52
If she feels fear at all then it's a total loss.

MightyEInherjar
Is there a Man-Thing respect thread? I always see the character, love what I see, but don't really have any knowledge of the story behind him or his capabilities.

Maybe inamilist can make one? Seems to have the biggest love for Man-Thing 'round these parts.

inamilist
Originally posted by Psyquis52
If she feels fear at all then it's a total loss.

If he gets his hands on her, for sure!

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Is there a Man-Thing respect thread? I always see the character, love what I see, but don't really have any knowledge of the story behind him or his capabilities.

Maybe inamilist can make one? Seems to have the biggest love for Man-Thing 'round these parts.

I had a bunch of scans started for one on a HD that got corrupted sad

but it is coming, if slowly.

guy222
Originally posted by inamilist
takes place in a park.

Any opinions? It's tough thinking of good fights for Man-Thing...

polaris 5.5/10

inamilist
shifty

man-thing 7/10

The Fake Macoy
Question: how can she actually hurt him? He fights in a swamp.

Blair Wind
Does he have to TOUCH her for the fear thing to work? Because if not, everything has trace metals and she can just push him around erm

Swanky-Tuna
I think if you're putting out enough magnetic energy to manipulate trace metals then the trace metals may not matter so much.

inamilist
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Does he have to TOUCH her for the fear thing to work? Because if not, everything has trace metals and she can just push him around erm

Ya, he does. I guess she could try to hold him... he would potentially ooze out of it unless she held all in some sort of field...

I guess thats a win... damn...

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think if you're putting out enough magnetic energy to manipulate trace metals then the trace metals may not matter so much.

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Question: how can she actually hurt him? He fights in a swamp.

See, I don't think she could do much to actually damage Man-Thing. Her wins would come from containment and the fact that she can probably keep away from him for a while.

As far as putting him down, I don't know what she would do...

RisingStorm
But Polaris has shown some exhaustion after tracing small metals in everything. I don't know about Magneto, but if there aren't too big of metal traces around, it would be harder for her. Especially when she has to avoid him all the time too.

Not really been following Polaris recently (yeah like something big happened to her these days) but I forgot the issue when she rescued Havok using the metals in an abandoned mine, that exhausted her. But that's just my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.