Who really is the fastest lets settle this, Flash vs Runner vs Zoom vs BlackFlash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
i know similair threads have been made before but i was recently checking out the black flash respect thread and the Flash respect thread. And within these threads there was a discussion between a few members on who the fastest comic book character was so i decided ti bring it mainstream so guys who do you believe to be the fastest character?

SpunkySmurph
Black Flash kills the other two, and he and Runner (being immortal) stalemate forever

sexyking
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Black Flash kills the other two, and he and Runner (being immortal) stalemate forever

Its not a fight but a race.

tjcoady
Originally posted by sexyking
Its not a fight but a race.

depends on certain factors. does the Runner have the space gem?

Dreampanther

sexyking
Originally posted by tjcoady
depends on certain factors. does the Runner have the space gem?

No he doesnt have the space gem as thats not part of his actual ability.

Supreme being
Originally posted by sexyking
i know similair threads have been made before but i was recently checking out the black flash respect thread and the Flash respect thread. And within these threads there was a discussion between a few members on who the fastest comic book character was so i decided ti bring it mainstream so guys who do you believe to be the fastest character?

Good thread thumb up

I will have to chose Zoom although his powers derive from something not based on motion it was still classed as speed in the comic. Besides it took the Flash powered up x3 to even get to his level.

Soljer
Originally posted by Supreme being
Good thread thumb up

I will have to chose Zoom although his powers derive from something not based on motion it was still classed as speed in the comic. Besides it took the Flash powered up x3 to even get to his level.

And the Surfer's speed feats are better than any of Wally's.

And the Runner made him look like he was standing still. Three times? Meh.

Runner for the win.

Utrigita
which flash ???

Galan007
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Black Flash kills the other two, and he and Runner (being immortal) stalemate forever Runner and the rest of the Elders, aren't truly immortal.

Endless Mike
The Shrike wins.....

By Crom!
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Shrike wins.....

I have always been unsure about that, you've read the Hyperion novels.

cool

At last someone with a bit of taste.

swerve1988
Black Flash

golem370
Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.