Colossus vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
Fight in the street

Who wins ??

Soleran
Oh man Deadpool so wins this, he SHOOTS Colossus in the head for the win.

No, wait he STABS him for the win!

Of course Colossus has met his match here.

StarsNeverFall7
This is a bit of spite, what the hell is DP going to be able to do to hurt Colossus?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
This is a bit of spite, what the hell is DP going to be able to do to hurt Colossus? almost the same Colossus is going to do to DP....

really only way he could win is BFR, and maybe KO if he could catch DP

Dreampanther
It's not really spite so much as a non-battle, I suppose. Colossus can take pretty much anything Deadpool can do with his hand grenades, I am pretty sure, as well as his swords and guns. Deadpool can also take pretty much anything Cable can punch him with, assuming Colossus can hit him, which is doubtful (although Colossus might be able to knock Deadpool out, of course, albeit temporarily, should he connect with a lucky punch).

On the other hand, while Colossus might be able to knock Deadpool out, if he connects, thereby winning, he can't do any permanent damage to Deadpool - all he can do is lock him up somewhere.

Deadpool, on the other hand, might be able to kill Colossus, if he can find a weak spot (like Colossus's eyes - wasn't it shown in a comic that Colossus' eyes are his weakspots?) Therefore, if Deadpool is serious, and he knows Colossus has a weak spot - Colossus is going down.

In the fight against Hulk Deadpool proved he knows how to handle big, strong, invulnerable guys - when DP wants to, he can fight strategically, even brilliantly, manoevering targets until they fall into his traps - he did this with at least two people I know of - Wolverine and Hulk.

Therefore, in my opinion, Deadpool would win this match - let's say 7 / 10. I'll give Colossus one win for his size and strength, one for his metal skin, and one for luck and chance.

But Deadpool can use concussion blasts to keep him off-balance, he has enhanced speed and agility, his chatter will drive Colossus to distraction, he will bounce back from blows that would flatten nearly anybody else (thereby taking Colossus by surprise) and he can take an unbelievable amount of damage and keep on coming. Plus, liks I said, it's been shown that he can fight tactically when he wants to.

Ha ha - perhaps this match isn't such a mis-match as it seemd at first glance!

Anybody wanna argue for Colossus?

Swanky-Tuna
What if he closes his eyes before Deadpool can stab them?

Evangel94
Only Ultimate Colossus has the eye weakness.

616 Colossus does not, and his eyes are quite protected. 616 Colossus's eyes have deflected bullets.

Dreampanther
Aah, OK.

So it's a draw then?

Or does Colossus have any other weakspots? I assume a concussion blast cannot knock him out? Hmm, pity...

OK, then, unless somebody else can think of something, I think it's pretty much a stand-off.

Martian_mind
Deadpool is totally immortal,he just waits for Colossus to die

Decay
what if deadpool drives him crazy, and as colossus yells at him to shut up he scores a grenade in his mouth? deadpool is supposed to be almost as good as bullseye at aiming, and i dont know if there is a man woman or other that can listen to him for too long without losing their cool.

if that doesnt work, then colossus isnt doing to go down, and deadpool isnt going to stay down. the fight is in the street, maybe after dropping a few buildings on colossus (planting explosives around and luring colossus inside) he could weaken him enough so that explosives would actually put him down.

i want deadpool to win, but if he cant damage colossus and the fight is to a ko eventually hed lose. colossus would get lucky, or deadpool would make a mistake and colossus would get a hold of him and manage a ko, no matter how brief its still a win by forum rules.

SpunkySmurph
Colossus has SOME chance of putting Deadpool down
Deadpool has NO chance of putting Colossus down.

Therefore

Colossus 10/10

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Decay
what if deadpool drives him crazy, and as colossus yells at him to shut up he scores a grenade in his mouth? deadpool is supposed to be almost as good as bullseye at aiming, and i dont know if there is a man woman or other that can listen to him for too long without losing their cool.

if that doesnt work, then colossus isnt doing to go down, and deadpool isnt going to stay down. the fight is in the street, maybe after dropping a few buildings on colossus (planting explosives around and luring colossus inside) he could weaken him enough so that explosives would actually put him down.

i want deadpool to win, but if he cant damage colossus and the fight is to a ko eventually hed lose. colossus would get lucky, or deadpool would make a mistake and colossus would get a hold of him and manage a ko, no matter how brief its still a win by forum rules.

Yeah - I don't know enough about Colossus's weaknesses to be able to know if wearing him down, tiring him out and piling on the punishment will eventually cause his armour to fail or not. If Deadpool can find a weakness, he can exploit it. But if there aren't any weaknesses...

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Therefore

Colossus 10/10

Or deadpool just keeps runs away and waits 100 years for colossus to die
Deadpool FTW

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Yeah - I don't know enough about Colossus's weaknesses to be able to know if wearing him down, tiring him out and piling on the punishment will eventually cause his armour to fail or not. If Deadpool can find a weakness, he can exploit it. But if there aren't any weaknesses...

There arn't

Colossus doesn't tire in armoured form.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Or deadpool just keeps runs away and waits 100 years for colossus to die
Deadpool FTW

The battlefield is the street. Thusly, if he leaves the street, it's self-BFR.

TheEvilHex
Colossus 8/10

Dreampanther
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Colossus 8/10

Motivate.

StarsNeverFall7
Sadly yes, he has fought big strong guys before. He wasn't trying to fight hulk though, all he needed was a sample of his blood to add to his own to revamp his own healing factor from the gamma swin he took in an earlier issue.

On a 616 Colossus, there isn't anything DP is going to be able to do to harm him. Stay away from him and being able to take a good amount of damage but without any ability to put him down, DP is in a losing battle.

Colossus wins mainly because he durability allows it. Is he a better fighter? No. More agile? No, he has DP beat in the sense that DP can't harm him at all...so he takes the win pretty much every time. Not happy to say it because DP is where my fanboyism lies, but he can't win this.

jinzin
It's not really spite so much as a non-battle, I suppose. Colossus can take pretty much anything Deadpool can do with his hand grenades, I am pretty sure, as well as his swords and guns. Deadpool can also take pretty much anything Cable can punch him with, assuming Colossus can hit him, which is doubtful (although Colossus might be able to knock Deadpool out, of course, albeit temporarily, should he connect with a lucky punch).

On the other hand, while Colossus might be able to knock Deadpool out, if he connects, thereby winning, he can't do any permanent damage to Deadpool - all he can do is lock him up somewhere.

Deadpool, on the other hand, might be able to kill Colossus, if he can find a weak spot (like Colossus's eyes - wasn't it shown in a comic that Colossus' eyes are his weakspots?) Therefore, if Deadpool is serious, and he knows Colossus has a weak spot - Colossus is going down.

In the fight against Hulk Deadpool proved he knows how to handle big, strong, invulnerable guys - when DP wants to, he can fight strategically, even brilliantly, manoevering targets until they fall into his traps - he did this with at least two people I know of - Wolverine and Hulk.

Therefore, in my opinion, Deadpool would win this match - let's say 7 / 10. I'll give Colossus one win for his size and strength, one for his metal skin, and one for luck and chance.

But Deadpool can use concussion blasts to keep him off-balance, he has enhanced speed and agility, his chatter will drive Colossus to distraction, he will bounce back from blows that would flatten nearly anybody else (thereby taking Colossus by surprise) and he can take an unbelievable amount of damage and keep on coming. Plus, liks I said, it's been shown that he can fight tactically when he wants to.

Ha ha - perhaps this match isn't such a mis-match as it seemd at first glance!

Anybody wanna argue for Colossus?

colocsus punches deadpool in the face...
colosus FTW no expression

Dreampanther
Originally posted by jinzin

If he can hit him.

But yes, basically I agree - since it seems there isn't much Deadpool can do to Colossus, I suppose Colossus would eventually take it...

jinzin
colosus punches ground... deadpool loses balance and falls

colosus punches deadpools face....

bigbran
colosus FTW no expression So, Colossus can hit harder than Hulk?

StarsNeverFall7
DP reflexes and fighting ability are for more than enough to keep him in the fight he recently beat Taskmaster easily with his hands and feet both cuffed. Even his healing would allow him to take quite a few hits...he just can't do damage to Colossus that's all.

TricksterPriest
It's kind of a gip, because if DP had ANY way of damaging Colossus, even slightly, then he'd win. Like if he had that one sword he used when he was dimension hopping looking for Cable. He'd win with something like that. Otherwise, eventually Colossus takes it. DP's only chance is to knock a few buildings onto him and hope they do some damage or make him suffocate or something. Actually, nevermind. He doesn't even need to breathe. He does appear to have two weaknesses. One, if knocked unconscious, he reverts back to normal. So the building might actually work. 2, his eyes can resist a .45 calibur bullet. What if Deadpool uses something sharper or a higher bullet calibur? I still think Deadpool's ****ed. But he does have a chance with a bit of planning or some tools.

Dreampanther
So, what would it take to knock Colossus unconscious?

TricksterPriest
......I have no freaking idea. laughing Anyone have scans or an idea about that?

StarsNeverFall7
A lot more than DP can probably put out..sadly. Id love to see DP take this..

bigbran
So, what would it take to knock Colossus unconscious? Captain Britain...

beta ray bob
no, deadpool can be punched in the face for 100 years straight and not be the least bit dead

Dreampanther
Yeah - but he CAN be subdued. All you need is lots and lots and lots of sticky tape...

I'm still trying to find a weak spot in Colossus's armour...

xmarksthespot
colosus punches ground... deadpool loses balance and falls

colosus punches deadpools face....

colosus FTW no expression Originally posted by bigbran
So, Colossus can hit harder than Hulk? There's a certain sense of irony here... ermmOriginally posted by bigbran
Captain Britain... ...and Meggan together, after Pete Wisdom shot his hot knives into Colossus' lower spine.

Martian_mind
Deadpool sticks his hand down his pants,scratches around a little and then pulls it out and chases colossus out of the street with it.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by beta ray bob
no, Dead pool can be punched in the face for 100 years straight and not be the least bit dead so when Dead pool is knocked out colossus just rips him in half.

h1a8
Colossus can rip his head, arms, and legs off and keep them off (Preventing him from healing). Thus winning. I'm sure he can catch DP eventually.

ExtraMision5555
While im sure DP could take a blow from colussus

thiers not much he can do to actually hurt colossus

given prep
its possible that dp could find a way to win

but in this setting

A-Deadpool runs away
B-Deadpool teleports away

either way, colossus wont be getting his way
smile

marvelprince
When Deadpool fought Hulk that was a Hulk that was weakened. IIRC it was the time Bruce Banner and the Hulk had split into two separate beings and both were weakening, thats how Deadpool was even able to pentrate him with his sword. Realistically nothing Wade can do hurt Peter but Colossus only needs to land a KO to win this. Colossus ftw.

Another point, Deadpool has terrible aim. Now I have older issues of Deadpool where he's shooting things in half but in more recent issues he's shown to be terrible. He couldn't even tag tag Rhino with a blast of Pym particles even though Rhino was right in his face (he had to aim away from the spray to hit Rhino).

LordFear
Fighting with strategy and precision, DP can take him down. Might doesn't always make right

Dreampanther
Originally posted by LordFear
Fighting with strategy and precision, DP can take him down. Might doesn't always make right

How?

I've been trying to think of a way DP could take this, and I can't (yet!). Colossus doesn't appear to be vulnerable in armoured form, and apparently he doesn't need to eat and breathe in that state either. DP's hand greandes don't appear to be powerful enough to knock him out, either.

So, any suggestions?

I would suggest dunking him in an acid bath, but that's not exactly part of DP's normal attire...

LordFear
How?

I've been trying to think of a way DP could take this, and I can't (yet!). Colossus doesn't appear to be vulnerable in armoured form, and apparently he doesn't need to eat and breathe in that state either. DP's hand greandes don't appear to be powerful enough to knock him out, either.

So, any suggestions?

I would suggest dunking him in an acid bath, but that's not exactly part of DP's normal attire...

His mouth whenever he opens it. Keep strapping grenades to his head. ALthough it will not blow his head off, it will give him a nasty ringing in his head, knocking his equilibrium out. DP is has good aim, toss a grenade in his mouth and pop goes the weasel

Dreampanther
I like the idea that his mouth is vulnerable - but wait a minute, if his eyes aren't vulnerable, and he doesn't need to eat or breathe, and his weight doubles when he goes into armour mode - how do you know his insides are vulnerable? Is it stated somewhere that his insides are vulnerable, or are you just assuming?

Because we don't want Deadpool sticking his arm down Colossus's throat with a hand grenade clutched in his sweaty little hand - only to have Colossus smile at him, bite his arm off and burp gently as he exhales a small cloud of smoke...

I like the idea that Colossus has a weak spot (every good hero should have one) but I just want to make sure his insides really ARE vulnerable before I get all excited, as I did about his eyes. Dig? wink

Another point, is Deadpool's aim. There appears to be some controversy surrounding this, so perhaps we should try and clear it up. That is also why I suggested Deadpool sticking his arm down Pietro's throat, after all, he can just regenerate his arm if it gets damaged.

marvelprince
Deadpool's aim sucks. There , I said it.

I don't think Colossus is vunerable on the insides. I'm no Colossus expert though.

Kaos sebaceous
i dont know if this is true or not but cant you break through collosus armor in age of apocolypse he has to wear that suit to cover up all the spots were his armor is broken

Piedmon
(Hi, I'm back after ten or so months. Who missed me!?)

My first instinct was to say Colossus straight out, but you mention the fight's in a street... well, Deadpool is nothing if not resourceful (crazy resourceful, you might say) and I can see him throwing all kinds of things in Piotr's face.

Power lines, out-of-control cars, streetlights, bricks, babies.... the city offers no end of ammunition for DP to throw at Big C and keep the fight at range, which he needs to do. Not only that, the many corners, nooks and crannies of the city are going to afford the much more agile and fleet DP lots of moving space. Even if Colossus could outrun him on the ground, DP can climb like nobody's business, and he'd be scaling buildings left and right, leaping off them before Colossus can charge through the foundations and knock it over....

Well, ultimately though, even though he can almost take this fight at his leisure, I don't see how DP could hurt Colossus. There's a very short list of mundane objects that can actually stop the big metal russian. On the other hand, I don't think Colossus could ever catch Deadpool in this environment.

So I'm going with a draw. DP can't hurt Colossus, but Colossus would never catch the Merc with a Mouth before he'd escaped.

jinzin
Originally posted by bigbran
So, Colossus can hit harder than Hulk?

OMFG, actually.. YEAH YES HE CAN.... at least the version of hulk you're referring to.. who was sick and weak....

rhino nearly incapacitated dp with one throw... colosus punches dp in the face.. that's the end of the fight.. no expression

jinzin
Originally posted by beta ray bob
no, deadpool can be punched in the face for 100 years straight and not be the least bit dead

dead no.. knocked out or TKOed long enough for big c to get the win? yes...

look scourge who's like class 20 at best kncoked deadpool unconcious with 2 hits... 2! you honestly think dp's gonna stand up to the type of damage colosus can dish? I certainly don't.

StarsNeverFall7
DP's aim is sometimes excellent, and sometimes absolutely horrible, really depends on what issue your reading..sadly.

Colossus has taken full blown hits from Juggs, kept concious and armored. DP can evade all toss gernades all day, it won't do much..but trying a resourceful aspect may.

Is Colossus effected by electricity? I don't see why a cut powerline, body slide by one, and then a powerline up Piotr's ass wouldn't be out of the question.

ThePittman

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by marvelprince

Another point, Deadpool has terrible aim.

I dont think DP coudl win this either (although, deadpool is an incredible tactician and colossus would have an argueably equally difficult time winning), but that point aside

their has never been any "smokeing gun" (sorry for the pun) evidence that deadpool has terrible aim

im not sure where that even started
i realize thier was an old story arc that hinted so, but his showings in shooting on average are no different than other characters that use guns, save punisher and a few tippy top tier shooters.

marvelprince
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I dont think DP coudl win this either (although, deadpool is an incredible tactician and colossus would have an argueably equally difficult time winning), but that point aside

their has never been any "smokeing gun" (sorry for the pun) evidence that deadpool has terrible aim

im not sure where that even started
i realize thier was an old story arc that hinted so, but his showings in shooting on average are no different than other characters that use guns, save punisher and a few tippy top tier shooters.

How about him stating a few times that he has terrible aim. The incident with the Rhino has him say himself that his aim sucks. Also there is another instance where he's firing a bunch of shots and all of them miss and he says to himself "Man, my aim sucks". And IIRC there was a comment he made that says the reasons he carries so many guns around is to make up for his bad aim.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by marvelprince
How about him stating a few times that he has terrible aim. The incident with the Rhino has him say himself that his aim sucks. Also there is another instance where he's firing a bunch of shots and all of them miss and he says to himself "Man, my aim sucks". And IIRC there was a comment he made that says the reasons he carries so many guns around is to make up for his bad aim.

Im aware of some of those instances, but i never saw it as a literal assessment of his own aim. More like (for instance) you might be a great atlete competeing in the olympics, and mess up a jump, prompting you to say something like "man i suck"

deadpool doesnt have punisher or bullseye aim, at the same time, Saying he has terrible aim is a bit misleading, its not like when he aims at something hsi bullet misses its mark by 500 yards, not to mention he's hit people on several occassians with gunfire.

Excillent aim? probably not. Terrible? no

ThePittman

Metalmanx

Therefore

Colossus 10/10

Couldn't have said it better myself.

LordFear
My problem with DP's aim is that in some books its dead on accurate, in others it is like a blind man trying to play b-ball. SO depends which one it is

Soljer
Originally posted by LordFear
My problem with DP's aim is that in some books its dead on accurate, in others it is like a blind man trying to play b-ball. SO depends which one it is

Very true.

However, unless he stole some bullets from Agent Zero, it hardly matters.

SpunkySmurph
Deadpool temporarily had terrible aim... I think it was thanks to Swan

But I'm fairly positive his near-perfect aim has returned to him.

wink

ExtraMision5555
Deadpool temporarily had terrible aim... I think it was thanks to Swan

But I'm fairly positive his near-perfect aim has returned to him.

wink

yeah

away with the "Deadpool has terrible aim" mythos

Brian Oswald

Therefore

Colossus 10/10 thumb up thumb up thumb up Any damage >>>> no damage

Swanky-Tuna
yeah

away with the "Deadpool has terrible aim" mythos
That's a shame because a mercenary with terrible aim would be awesome.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That's a shame because a mercenary with terrible aim would be awesome.

lol

but dp's awesomeness cannot possible grow any greater
terrible aim would only twist and contort his awesoem nature

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by bigbran
Captain Britain...

not a chance...

Swanky-Tuna
lol

but dp's awesomeness cannot possible grow any greater
terrible aim would only twist and contort his awesoem nature
In my opinion, it would add to the list of reasons why a cancer ridden motor mouth is so lovable.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
DP's aim is sometimes excellent, and sometimes absolutely horrible, really depends on what issue your reading..sadly.

Colossus has taken full blown hits from Juggs, kept concious and armored. DP can evade all toss gernades all day, it won't do much..but trying a resourceful aspect may.

Is Colossus effected by electricity? I don't see why a cut powerline, body slide by one, and then a powerline up Piotr's ass wouldn't be out of the question.

Hey, I like this idea - electricity! I don't care how invulnerable he is, his brain runs on electrical impulses, his body is made of metal - if he gets a powerful charge through his brain he is gonna go down!

Yee ha! Suddenly I'm more optimistic - Deadpool for the win, with a broken power line to the base of Colossus skull - instant KO!

Or is somebody gonna shatter this idea as well? mad

Metalmanx
Hey, I like this idea - electricity! I don't care how invulnerable he is, his brain runs on electrical impulses, his body is made of metal - if he gets a powerful charge through his brain he is gonna go down!

Yee ha! Suddenly I'm more optimistic - Deadpool for the win, with a broken power line to the base of Colossus skull - instant KO!

Or is somebody gonna shatter this idea as well? mad

Sorry, buddy. Colossus is immune to electricity. stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Electricity has proved time and again to be ineffective against Colossus. no expression... happy

Dreampanther
Crap, crap, crap, crap! mad

Freaking hell, he's a tough nut to crack, ain't he? Well, I haven't given up hope yet - there's always the Fourth Wall. laughing out loud

The secret to Colossus's defeat will be found beyond the Fourth Wall!

qqqqqqq
deadpool will use his special ability(comic awareness) and ask the illustrator to erase off colossus.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
deadpool will use his special ability(comic awareness) and ask the illustrator to erase off colossus. big grin big grin laughing

marvelprince
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
deadpool will use his special ability(comic awareness) and ask the illustrator to erase off colossus.

rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

don't shiv
or colossus strides towards dp grabs a flailing limb and throttles Wade with both hands, pops deadpool's head and tosses the carcass into the sewer.

qqqqqqq
well one word with the illustrator and colossus is erased off by the ominpotent eraser.

ThePittman
It still comes down to which version that you are using as I have said before. If he has his weakness then DP with his weapons can take the majority, without the weakness then the best he can do is for a BFR or containment. Colossus is not even close to DP league in H2H and DP could easily dodge his attacks if he wanted to which would give him time to come up with another goofy plan.

Metalmanx
What is this so called "weakness" of which you speak? 616 Colossus has no weaknesses to my knowledge.

Soljer
Originally posted by ThePittman
It still comes down to which version that you are using as I have said before. If he has his weakness then DP with his weapons can take the majority, without the weakness then the best he can do is for a BFR or containment. Colossus is not even close to DP league in H2H and DP could easily dodge his attacks if he wanted to which would give him time to come up with another goofy plan.

No....

Really...

Deadpool's ONLY chance is to ASK the writer/artist for a large dose of PIS or a plot device.

He begins running from colossus and finds....

Thanos' Thor Buster gun!

Or....an adamantium meteor suddenly falls out of the sky onto Colossus.

Deadpool for the win! smile.

ThePittman
In sum versions his eyes are still susceptible to damage, and that he needs to breath and his ears are susceptible to concussion force.

ThePittman

Soljer

xmarksthespot
In sum versions his eyes are still susceptible to damage, and that he needs to breath and his ears are susceptible to concussion force. I think you're referring to Ultimate Colossus.

ThePittman

Soljer

ThePittman
Originally posted by Soljer

So making Colossus stop his forward attack for a split second counts as a win? How so?

Dropping a building on colossus will slow him down, but it will hardly stop him.

Setting him up with a glue truck would slow him down, but it will hardly stop him. Dropping a 3000 ton building on Colossus is only going to stop him for a second? It will take a while for him to dig out; hell Gambit did it to Juggernaut and took him awhile to dig out. Knocking him out with a concussion grenade will count as a win.

Metalmanx
In sum versions his eyes are still susceptible to damage, and that he needs to breath and his ears are susceptible to concussion force.

616 Colossus does not need to breathe, eat, or sleep. He does not fatigue. His eyes are just as invulnerable as the rest of his body

Are you referring to when "Shaw" boxed his ears? Cuz if so, then it was proven that Colossus did that to himself.

Regardless, Deadpool doesn't have the ability to produce even a fraction of the power it would take to damage Colossus's ears. Let alone Colossus himself.

Metalmanx
Dropping a 3000 ton building on Colossus is only going to stop him for a second? It will take a while for him to dig out; hell Gambit did it to Juggernaut and took him awhile to dig out. Knocking him out with a concussion grenade will count as a win.

no

Dreampanther
Yeah - I support your enthusiasm here, but I have to say, just slowing Colossus down doesn't count to me as a win, either. It just doesn't seem to me that Deadpool can't do enough damage to Colossus.

Colossus only has to tag Deadpool, and DP is down - whether he recovers or not doesn't matter. Pietro can take anything Deadpool can throw at him, apparantly, and keep on coming - he's like a moving wall.

DP doesn't do mental attacks (his distracting chatter doesn't count) and he isn't a planner like the Bat - he's more of an improviser, a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kinda guy.

And in this instance he flies into a wall...

Colossus gets my vote, which I don't mind, actually - in fact, I'm happy to say that I think he deserves this win!

Rick/Genis
Anyone who says that Colossus can't beat deadpool is also saying that He can't beat the rhino without using a can of Pym Particles... I say this as an avid Deadpool lover.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I think you're referring to Ultimate Colossus.

Which I find odd because he HAD to breathe underwater in order to save that submarine...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Which I find odd because he HAD to breathe underwater in order to save that submarine...

Ult. Colossus doesn't need to breathe either.

ExtraMision5555
Dropping a 3000 ton building on Colossus is only going to stop him for a second? It will take a while for him to dig out; hell Gambit did it to Juggernaut and took him awhile to dig out. Knocking him out with a concussion grenade will count as a win.

Pittman, i apperciate your creativity and extra thinking as far as this fight is concerned, but honestly, what you said in this post is a huge stretch

for one, having a glue truck conveniantly on stand by would require domino like luck, and second of all dropping a 3000 ton building on colossus requires alot of stupidity on colossus'es part and a backpack full of strageticly placed C4, two things that arent in place here

as much as i love deadpool, the only thing im confident in here is his ability to escape defeat

put them in a setting with no exit points, and deadpool really cant do anyhting to colossus

as much as i LOVE deadpool, this thread is a tad long for such an obvious victory

ThePittman

ExtraMision5555

ThePittman

StarsNeverFall7
The building idea could be possible and god knows that DP carries enough ammunition and explosives on him to cover a small army. I do agree with Pittmann though, I really don't see Colossus in mere seconds breaking out of thousands of pounds of building rubble, breaking out? Yes. Immediately? Nope...

Even still though it doesn't give DP enough of advantage to take a majority at all...

ExtraMision5555
Heres what im saying

Dropping a building on colossus is a HUGE stretch because buildings dont colapse in miliseconds, if colossus even has moderate intelligence he will put two and two together
from either seeing the building coming crashing down (considering its even falling in his direction) and IF, he is caught under some rubble, its also a bit stretchy to say that enough weight will be on top of him to keep him pinned for a significant ammount of time. It MIGHT, happen, but its really pushin it.

That point aside
(back to the sebastien shaw thing)
He did "clap" his head, but it was more like he just did it, and with enough force that it KO'ed colossus. I dont think it had much to do with aerodynamics and ear wind tunnleism
and stuff

but thats how he happend to hit him

ThePittman
Dropping a building on colossus is a HUGE stretch because buildings dont colapse in miliseconds They do in comics stick out tongue

OK, he says "Bodyslide by two" and takes him to Cable and let's him beat the crap out of him while DP sits back and has some milk and cookies. wink

Metalmanx
Arg. Okay. Listen up.

First, the reason I said "Shaw" like that is because it wasn't Shaw. It was all in Colossus's mind. Colossus LITERALLY boxed his own ears.

Second, dropping a building on Colossus would do nothing but just delay the fight. It won't knock him out (as he's taken more punishment than that before) and he'll be out pretty quickly.

Third. What the hell? When did Deadpool gain the ability to demolish skyscrapers? Even with grenades (concussive or not), he has no chance of that. Even with all of the gear that he USUALLY CARRIES with him isn't anywhere near enough firepower to do such a thing.

Colossus wins this, because he has the MUCH better chance of winning vs. Deadpool's 0% chance of winning.

ThePittman

NiņoAraņa

juggernaut74
Cassandra Nova knocked Colossus out of a psionic attack. There was no physical force involved.

Does DP have one of those? Didn't think so.

ExtraMision5555
Man
people (includeing myself) really love deadpool
rofl

and it is pertty clear in this thread

colossus will never catch deadpool!!!!!
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.