Studies show Women are safer Drivers than Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/01/22/traffic-study-reveals-the-ladies-are-safer-behind-the-wheel/

Well, could this be a fact?

Quiero Mota
I refuse to believe that.

Robtard
Clearly that is an out right bogus study or one perpetuated by femma-nazi's bent on global male domination. Either way, it just isn't true and a simple scientific test can prove it. Just drive around and you'll notice that women are generally overall worse drivers, yapping on their cell phones, putting on eyeliner, rummaging through their purses while sipping a Starbucks latte' etc.

Capt_Fantastic
I guess they've never been in the car with my mother. But, then again, I attribute most of that to her apparent development of A.D.D.

WrathfulDwarf
One thing is for sure they didn't conduct that study here in Los Angeles.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Robtard
Clearly, that is a out right bogus study or one perpetuated by femma-nazi's bent on global male domination. Either way, it just isn't true and a simple scientific test can prove it. Just drive around and you'll notice that women are generally overall worse drivers, yapping on their cell phones, putting on eyeliner, rummaging through their purses while sipping a Starbucks latte' etc.

Exactly; most women suck at driving.

That "study" is just pseudo-science.

Mindship
On average, women are less good at judging distance and spatial reasoning...that could be important when you're in traffic.

Still, aren't the "worst" drivers (ie, the costliest, insurance-wise) young male drivers?

BackFire
They're better drivers when they're not putting on make up, talking on their cell phone (they do this a lot more then men do as far as I've seen) or playing with their pussy.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
They're better drivers when they're not putting on make up, talking on their cell phone (they do this a lot more then men do as far as I've seen) or playing with their pussy.

In all honesty though, if you had a pussy, wouldn't you play with it too? So that one doesn't really count and/or shouldn't be included.

Mindship
Originally posted by BackFire
Well...they are better at multitasking...usually.

BackFire
It hinders their driving ability, so it should count.

And yeah, I'd play with it, all the time.

WrathfulDwarf
x46tUrAcB5Y

sithsaber408
"As a matter of fact, according to the assembled data, men have a 77% higher chance of dying in a car accident than women."

Probably died trying to avoid the oblivious woman driver headed right for them.

Strangelove
my brother's a crazy driver and my sister's very safe, I'll believe it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Strangelove
my brother's a crazy driver and my sister's very safe, I'll believe it.

Keep your man hating anecdotes to yourself and enjoy those thirty pieces of silver!

Strangelove
Keep your man hating anecdotes to yourself and enjoy those thirty pieces of silver! eek! shiiiiiiiiny

PVS
this is what happens when women are allowed to operate a motor vehicle:

aiXunpWEz4s

Mindship
eek2 laughing

...sorry...

Storm
In July 2001, Brian O'Neill, president of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, already stated that women are less likely to be driving at night, to be driving impaired by alcohol, to be doing other things that are precursors to rollovers. It would be statistically provable and very gender-specific.

jaden101
F2IqINuOgZs

Seraphim XIII
It's not fair to say that women are worse drivers than men. Young men are terrible newb drivers that typically show off with speeding and attempting tricks they can't pull off properly.

Even older men still show off while driving whereas a woman would most likely drive maybe a tad slower or follow regulations.

jaden101
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
It's not fair to say that women are worse drivers than men. Young men are terrible newb drivers that typically show off with speeding and attempting tricks they can't pull off properly.

Even older men still show off while driving whereas a woman would most likely drive maybe a tad slower or follow regulations.

you should tell that to a girl i know...she's an absolute nutter when she drives

Bardock42
good thing we don't go from one generalization to the other. That would like be idiotic and stuff.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by jaden101
you should tell that to a girl i know...she's an absolute nutter when she drives

Oh right. And I know these 10 guys who get killed in traffic accidents at least once every two weeks! I also know some other guy who did that too! LOLZ!

Originally posted by Bardock42
good thing we don't go from one generalization to the other. That would like be idiotic and stuff.

Ditto.

botankus
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh right. And I know these 10 guys who get killed in traffic accidents at least once every two weeks! I also know some other guy who did that too! LOLZ! .

I love it when Milla unleashes the infamous Whip of Cynicism. Happy Dance

Soleran
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman

((The_Anomaly))
I really don't believe this. Women (in my experience) are very easily distracted when driving. I.e. Makeup, Cell phones, and in particular if there are other female friends present in the vehicle.

My father was almost killed in a car accident last year because of these vary reasons. A women in an SUV drove straight through a red light at an intersection because she was talking to her 2 female passengers and hit my fathers car.

That being said though I also know good women drivers, my girlfriend is a very good driver. I think just generally women are more preoccupied with random things then men are when driving. While Men generally partake in more dangerous feats of speed and racing etc. But again, in general (in my experience) men tend to be better at actually handling a vehicle then women are, for whatever reasons.

Bardock42
If we go from personal experience it is a kind of tie for me, the scariest driver (though with skills excelling mine by far) would be male, though I had some most scary moments driving with my mother as well...both not because they are bad drivers. But because they take more risks and have a different driving style from mine...more aggressive I assume.

Akira99
Clearly that is an out right bogus study or one perpetuated by femma-nazi's bent on global male domination. Either way, it just isn't true and a simple scientific test can prove it. Just drive around and you'll notice that women are generally overall worse drivers, yapping on their cell phones, putting on eyeliner, rummaging through their purses while sipping a Starbucks latte' etc.

Amen!

This is the usual PC sewage spouted out. Even when drunk men are only 5% more likely to crash and are still less likely to crash than women. This can also be seen in army where women are 4 times more likely to crash a helicopter.
Men are genetically predisposed to having quick reflexes

Fishy
Originally posted by Akira99
Amen!

This is the usual PC sewage spouted out. Even when drunk men are only 5% more likely to crash and are still less likely to crash than women. This can also be seen in army where women are 4 times more likely to crash a helicopter.
Men are genetically predisposed to having quick reflexes

Oh yeah?

Well do you think a man can do this??

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/8781/3aa4af38/index.html

Of course not, this proves woman are better drivers. They can crash into a car a dozen times and still drive away without even leaving a note. A man on the other hand would either have his car broken or would leave a note.

Quiero Mota
That driver was a dumbass. How in the hell could he not pull out, in small car, without hitting 2 other cars like 5 times.

debbiejo
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/01/22/traffic-study-reveals-the-ladies-are-safer-behind-the-wheel/

Well, could this be a fact? Of course it is!! big grin

Naz
laughing I love how so many people are sticking up for male drivers.
Everytime I ride with my dad (or any of my friend's dads, or my guy friends) I fear for my life.

§uffer§noopy
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I refuse to believe that.

Rogue Jedi
if women are better drivers, then why do we see none of them driving nascar or formula one?

Badabing

I find this difficult to believe. We all know that women can't drive. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just kidding ladies. stick out tongue

AngryManatee
I think the problem is many guys take risks when driving, especially when they suck shit when it comes to driving. I've had guys try and follow me because they want to get ahead of me at a stop sign, and they'll have no idea of how to hit a proper apex and come out of it, and they end up nearly running off the road trying to follow. The best part about it? This happens when I'm driving my little mazda protege economy car instead of the sandrail lol.

Rogue Jedi
from what i see, lack of attention leads to many accidents. women, in my opinion, pay less attention while driving. do the math.

§uffer§noopy
10 females.

My mother, my 7 friends, 2 cousins.

The 2 cousins are above 40, my mother is 38, the friends are all under 23.

I feel safer with the cousins, who drive slowly and carefully, than with my mother who had habits of chatting away at the cell phone constantly. All of the friends I have been in the car with several times, and they all do at least one of these each time I have been in the car with them: Take 2 cell phone calls, make 1 cell phone call, get mad at another driver, try to start a conversation with me, and reapply eyeshadow.

4 of my female friends have been in wrecks, one of which has been in two seperate ones in the two years of driving she has done, my mom has been in 3, the safe cousins have never been in any.

PiruBlood
ok i have noticed that men like myself are dangerous at the wheel. but seriously thats a hypicritical thing to say women are better. women talk on phones while driving. i should know i got my white ass ran over by a female who drove and chit chanted on a cell phone. so this whole talk about women better than men is a crock.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PiruBlood
this whole talk about women better than men is a crock.

thumb up

Bardock42
Well, I can't say whether women or men are better, I guess it could be both ways for various reasons. Fact is none of us actually know. So why do we either support women or men so fiercely? Makes no sense.

Fishy
Well, I can't say whether women or men are better, I guess it could be both ways for various reasons. Fact is none of us actually know. So why do we either support women or men so fiercely? Makes no sense.

Because it isn't fun to admit the other sex is better at something then you are, unless that something sucks and driving does not suck.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
Because it isn't fun to admit the other sex is better at something then you are, unless that something sucks and driving does not suck.

Well, but you don't have to admit anything. But to pretend that it is clear that they aren't is moronic.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mindship
On average, women are less good at judging distance and spatial reasoning...that could be important when you're in traffic.

Still, aren't the "worst" drivers (ie, the costliest, insurance-wise) young male drivers? That's because more men drive, therefore they have higher amounts of crashes. Women are more likely to crash on the road though... erm

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I really don't believe this. Women (in my experience) are very easily distracted when driving. I.e. Makeup, Cell phones, and in particular if there are other female friends present in the vehicle.

My father was almost killed in a car accident last year because of these vary reasons. A women in an SUV drove straight through a red light at an intersection because she was talking to her 2 female passengers and hit my fathers car.

That being said though I also know good women drivers, my girlfriend is a very good driver. I think just generally women are more preoccupied with random things then men are when driving. While Men generally partake in more dangerous feats of speed and racing etc. But again, in general (in my experience) men tend to be better at actually handling a vehicle then women are, for whatever reasons. Women and SUV's. I got hit by one last year...

I think that women aren't as ballsy-dangerous drivers like men are, but they do alot of little things while they are driving to impair them. They can be safer in some aspects, but not necessarily better.
Originally posted by Akira99
Amen!

Men are genetically predisposed to having quick reflexes My friends older brother was in the army and said that noone in his squad died, until the one woman in the group got into a car accident in America. lol

Mindship
I don't know if that's true, that more men drive. But it has been my experience that many young and religious women do tend to drive big-ass SUVs which they can't handle as well as men (again, not as good spatial judgment), or, paradoxically, while they drive them to feel "safer" they're also more afraid of their own SUVs. Some also act out, trying to be "as tough as a man."

Still, overall, for whatever reasons: I see young men as worse, with women catching up.

debbiejo
Well guys like to race, show off and crash....... messed

And at least WE like to ask for directions.....And what the heck is that about? Men can't get beyond knowing that they could possibly be going to wrong way??? whistle

Mindship
Originally posted by debbiejo
And at least WE like to ask for directions...
That I can't deny. confused

debbiejo
Tell me, tell me, what's the deal with that ?? Is this one of the mysteries of the word? Is it a secret?? confused

Fishy

And at least WE like to ask for directions.....And what the heck is that about? Men can't get beyond knowing that they could possibly be going to wrong way??? whistle

Man don't have to ask for directions, they just buy navigational devices... Got to love more gadgets in the car smile

Tha C-Master
I don't know if that's true, that more men drive. But it has been my experience that many young and religious women do tend to drive big-ass SUVs which they can't handle as well as men (again, not as good spatial judgment), or, paradoxically, while they drive them to feel "safer" they're also more afraid of their own SUVs. Some also act out, trying to be "as tough as a man." You mean soccer moms? stick out tongue I hate SUV's... so useless. Pulls like a car, rides like a truck, drinks gas like a tank, and costs as much as a Jet Figther... they're everywhere in the city now, everywhere.

And yes more men drive (or spend time on the road) because mostly men were driving and operating vehicles long ago, and there are still many driving professions were it's almost exclusively men.

Still, overall, for whatever reasons: I see young men as worse, with women catching up. I'd say young men can be more risky, but not worse drivers. Actually I'd say young women are more risky, but don't try to be. Men are more risky because of their "I'm the best driver in the world" attitude. Girls are more risky just because they want to do more than one thing at once, and DO have problems with spatial distance and reasoning.

Oh and I ask for directions... stick out tongue But only when I'm sure I'm lost. I've found many alternate roads by exploring.

Mindship
Tell me, tell me, what's the deal with that ?? Is this one of the mysteries of the word? Is it a secret?? confused
Personally, I see finding my way as a challenge, like solving a puzzle. And btw, I tend to get lost mostly when I have a woman in the car with me, yapping away ( stick out tongue j/k)

Tha C-Master
Personally, I see finding my way as a challenge, like solving a puzzle. And btw, I tend to get lost mostly when I have a woman in the car with me, yapping away ( stick out tongue j/k) Hey it could explain it... shifty

debbiejo
And btw, I tend to get lost mostly when I have a woman in the car with me, yapping away ( stick out tongue j/k)

Oh.

Really.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
still no women race car drivers.

§uffer§noopy
Te directions thing is bullshit, my dad asks MapQuest for directions all the time.

Rogue Jedi

AngryManatee
I think rules and regulations for driving on the road should be more like Germany's setup (where they promote driving your car instead of multi-tasking in them; 5 years for drunk driving, absolutely NO passing in slow lane, staying in the slow lane so as not to block other drivers, triple-digit speed limits etc.). I also think it should be a helluva lot harder to obtain a driver's license, because it seems like they'll hand a license to just about anyone (this opinion is from a personal experience with another student in my driver's ed class. Worst driver in the class, nearly got me and the instructor killed, yet he barely passed the written test and was immediately able to go get his license since he was 18).

Bardock42
Originally posted by AngryManatee
I think rules and regulations for driving on the road should be more like Germany's setup (where they promote driving your car instead of multi-tasking in them; 5 years for drunk driving, absolutely NO passing in slow lane, staying in the slow lane so as not to block other drivers, triple-digit speed limits etc.). I also think it should be a helluva lot harder to obtain a driver's license, because it seems like they'll hand a license to just about anyone (this opinion is from a personal experience with another student in my driver's ed class. Worst driver in the class, nearly got me and the instructor killed, yet he barely passed the written test and was immediately able to go get his license since he was 18).

I don't know about the 5 years for drunk driving. But I am mostly happy with the general set up. You also have to actually do something to pass the tests here.

Rogue Jedi
multi tasking in yoour car. i HATE IT when i see someone driving and dialing a number on their stinking cell phone.

Fishy
Dutch studies rule smile

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/images/roekelozer.html

Blue are men yellow are woman...

Men crash far less but die more

WrathfulDwarf
The paragraph where it says:

Are women better drivers...what does it say?

I only understand a little. embarrasment

Storm
In popular speech, driving better equals driving smoothly. Preferably too fast. Women come off worst then. When accidents are the standard, men and women score about similarly. Only, women cause less severe accidents.
An old British study shows that men react faster and more efficiently. They are able to register unexpected events better. Women can' t concentrate as well as men, but they take less risks.

The article concludes that men can drive better, only they don' t. Men are more reckless, competitive and aggressive. Testosterone is the catch in it.

PVS
Originally posted by Storm
They conclude that men can drive better, only they don' t. Men are more reckless, competitive and aggressive. Testosterone is the catch in it.

thats where the problem lies imho.
men have overconfidence and women tend to have zero confidence when driving.
so where a man will make bold and reckless maneuvers, women tend to make illogical and idiotic maneuvers out of feeling afraid/intimidated which are just as dangerous.

take this scenario: simple merging onto a highway.

stereotypical male driver will hit the ramp and accelerate to 70 m.p.h. and cut off an 18 wheeler in the right lane who had the right of way because there is a 'yield' sign.

stereotypical woman driver will rather hit the ramp going 20 mph and not accelerate, then hit their breaks on the merge and come to a stop. any attempt to be a good driver and allow them to merge will be swiftly punished as they merge onto a 65 mph highway going 45mph and thereby putting everyone behind them in danger.

its really a tough call as to who is worse, but im certain that the patterns of shitty driving vary greatly between sexes and tend to be just as dangerous in that they are a wild card/obstruction to smooth flowing traffic

Mindship
Originally posted by PVS
stereotypical woman driver will rather hit the ramp going 20 mph and not accelerate, then hit their breaks on the merge and come to a stop. any attempt to be a good driver and allow them to merge will be swiftly punished as they merge onto a 65 mph highway going 45mph and thereby putting everyone behind them in danger.
This behavior is not limited to women, but more often than not, they are the ones waiting at the end of the acceleration ramp. Reminds me of a child at the tip of a diving board, waiting, fearful, figuring sooner or later something will change to make it okay to jump in.

debbiejo
And stupid Neanderthals always thinking about sex. Everyone knows you can't drive and think about sex if you're a man......Only women can do that. We are superior.

j/k don't attack me.

~JP~

Bwahahahahahahaha! hysterical No no expression

I've been driving 40 years now, and women are by FAR the worst drivers. yes

GCG
Originally posted by Fishy
Dutch studies rule smile

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/images/roekelozer.html

Blue are men yellow are woman...

Men crash far less but die more

Its good to see that some people are making a distinction between fatalities and vehicular accidents.

queeq
Women drive so slow and brake so suddenly out of fear of anything that moves, that men crash into them. well, that's my theory at least. wink

Rogue Jedi
and then its the guys fault.

queeq
Legally yes...

Rogue Jedi
thats the part that sux.

queeq
Hehehehe

Rogue Jedi
i've seen it numerous times. whenever you rear end someone, its always your fault.

queeq
It is. So drive very carefully when there's a woman on the road.

Rogue Jedi
didnt mean it like that.

queeq
laughing out loud

I did... evil face

Rogue Jedi
and you are chronically single, i'll wager. laughing out loud

queeq
No... not at all in fact. It's my charm you see... laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
which is not in use here, obviously.

queeq
It is... check out Roulette's response.

Rogue Jedi
i know, i am just joshin ya.

BobbyD

...must be in their ability to multitask better than men, because I can't possibly fathom how they're better drivers when they have a ciggy in one hand, cell in the other, with a knee on the wheel, an open cosmetic kit on the passenger seat that they reach for, when they need to drop the ashes from their ciggy, all while jamming to I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Imagine how they would drive if they didn't do it. In fact, that is the result of that survey: men CAN in fact drive better but they don't do it.

debbiejo
I know all the rules of the road, especially the one that says for ever 10 MPH you keep one car length behind the other..........I never rear end anyone.......men or women.. smart

FistOfThe North
Women are safer drivers than men are... Hm...i feel safer with a dude driving than a chick 100% of the time.

botankus
I know all the rules of the road, especially the one that says for ever 10 MPH you keep one car length behind the other..........I never rear end anyone.......men or women.. smart

I love this rule, especially when it's a curvy two-lane road and the speed limit is 45. You got one little Jetta 80 feet behind the car in front of them, holding up about 15 cars who can't pass because of the curves, thus creating rural gridlock like you'd never believe.

debbiejo
Well that would only be 4 1/2 car lengths..........It's great when you have to slam on the breaks........... yes

Why do we get tickets for U turns? I think U turns are great..

botankus
But 80/45 = 1.78 *10 = 17.8 feet per car. Yeah, I guess that might be kind of long.

debbiejo
Ohhhhhhh do what women do, just estimate it...........LOL

queeq
And add four car lengths... wink

debbiejo
I hate people riding me......... mad .......when they do, I go slower........hehe

PVS
...and agitate a dangerous situation for everyone behind you, creating further risk and an accident or series of accidents thumb up

FistOfThe North
I wonder where senior citizens fare. I was almost killed by one the other day when she casually ran a red light.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
...and agitate a dangerous situation for everyone behind you, creating further risk and an accident or series of accidents thumb up Well then you shouldn't ride me. You think someone would get a hint.

I slow down, turn on my lights (makes it look like I'm riding my breaks)........ evil face

PVS
Well then you shouldn't ride me. You think someone would get a hint.

I slow down, turn on my lights (makes it look like I'm riding my breaks)........ evil face

thats nice, but what of everyone else who is behind you, you who along with mr. tailgater create a dangerous and volatile situation for everyone. so what if the guy rear-ends you and its legally his fault. great. now what if more vehicles are involved and other people are hurt or possible worse. would your conscience be so clean afterward knowing that the situation could have been avoided with proper judgement on your part (not fanning the fire) ?

debbiejo
I'm a woman, what do you expect "Get off my ass." That's my message! angel

queeq
No. You can start crying and say stuff like "my husband will kill me" and then everyone will feel sorry for ya.

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS
thats nice, but what of everyone else who is behind you, you who along with mr. tailgater create a dangerous and volatile situation for everyone. so what if the guy rear-ends you and its legally his fault. great. now what if more vehicles are involved and other people are hurt or possible worse. would your conscience be so clean afterward knowing that the situation could have been avoided with proper judgement on your part (not fanning the fire) ?

If I'm driving above the speed limit, and I always drive above the speed limit and somebody is on my ass, when I can't even go to the right I always slow down and stop driving at the legal allowed speed...

Bardock42
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I wonder where senior citizens fare. I was almost killed by one the other day when she casually ran a red light.

She was probably white. HATE CRIME!

debbiejo
Originally posted by queeq
No. You can start crying and say stuff like "my husband will kill me" and then everyone will feel sorry for ya. laughing out loud

soin2cal
Still, i say men are safer drivers than women.
But one question, depends on the driver completely. I would most likely be like an experienced driver as soon as i passed my driving test because i would be very sensible on the road. Anyone else who is cannot be compared with those terrible drivers so it does really depend on the person. Yet there are more women that drive badly than men i believe all in all.

BobbyD
She was probably white. HATE CRIME!

laughing out loud

Good stuff, Bardock. smile

soin2cal
Him againstick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by BobbyD
laughing out loud

Good stuff, Bardock. smile

I try.

BobbyD
I don't. wink

soin2cal
Bardock is the ultimate stirrer. Only kiddinglaughing out loudlaughing out loud

He is very well known on here thoughbig grin

queeq
Is he?

Bardock42
Is he? Nah, never heard of him.

queeq
Me neither...

Bardock42
Me neither... Then again you misspelled "than" in your sig.

queeq
I know, I didn't make the sig.

Bardock42
I know, I didn't make the sig.

Hmm, it is a nice sig anyways. Who made it?

debbiejo
Is he? Not really....

PVS
this is bad.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
this is bad. Topic was shit anyways.

debbiejo
LOL

I did make my point though.... big grin

PVS
now its exponentially worse

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
now its exponentially worse

Only because debbie entered, right?

LOL

I did make my point though.... big grin

So...your point is that I am not well known on KMC...I am glad you were able to make that point. Very glad.

PVS
Only because debbie entered, right?

like a knife, you are

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
like a knife, you are

Blunt?

PVS
did i say a knife? i meant a coconut

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
did i say a knife? i meant a coconut

Are you calling me a fruit?

Okay, enough, so...women suck...while driving...at driving. I mean. And men aren't very good either. Basically, we should walk. Right?

PVS
worse than women:

http://www.elmbrookhomes.com/images/old_man_hat.jpg

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
worse than women:

http://www.elmbrookhomes.com/images/old_man_hat.jpg You?

PVS
go to bed.

WrathfulDwarf

Okay, enough, so...women suck...while driving...at driving. I mean. And men aren't very good either. Basically, we should walk. Right?

Or we could ride bicycles like they do in China.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
go to bed.

Hmm, that could be funny or not. Depending on your intention. Is it just because it is late where I live or is it because I am young and you can tell me to go to bed (without dinner)?

Or we could ride bicycles like they do in China.

Are you calling PVS a commie?

PVS
Hmm, that could be funny or not. Depending on your intention. Is it just because it is late where I live or is it because I am young and you can tell me to go to bed (without dinner)?

its means you're spent for the night, judging by that last zinger

WrathfulDwarf

Are you calling PVS a commie?

Nah, but you can be sure I'm one hell of a Capitalist Pig. wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
its means you're spent for the night, judging by that last zinger

I don't follow...I probably should go to bed.

PVS
I don't follow...I probably should go to bed.

goodnight bardock

brush your teeth

Bardock42
Sir, yes, Sir!

Waks

Hey hey, I ask for directions when I'm lost, if I see someone, chances are I'm lost in the middle of nowhere.

Rogue Jedi
cell phone usage while driving should be against the law.

queeq
Hmm, it is a nice sig anyways. Who made it?

A very nice lady who used to mod here, a long long time ago.

Natasha27
yes i agree

Bardock42
A very nice lady who used to mod here, a long long time ago.

Where did she go?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Where did she go?

Pervert!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Pervert!

Appreciator of beauty!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Appreciator of beauty!

Yes!

Yes?

Yes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.