Rogue vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
Rogue has Ms.Marvel and Sunfire's power. Ironman has his standard weapons.

Who wins??

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
Rogue has Ms.Marvel and Sunfire's power. Ironman has his standard weapons.

Who wins??

rogue ftw

jasofisc
ironman he's stronger faster and more durrible

Soljer
Guy thinks Rogue could win.

Ironman. 10/10.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

Ironman. 10/10.

laughing

I've used that strategy before.

Rogue ftw

guy222

Ironman. 10/10.

have a good one

i have always liked those mutants big grin

LordFear
This happened in Secret WARS II back in the late 90's. Ironman and her were going at hit for fun and it was a stalemate but both were holding back. I think TOny takes this because Rogue can use her mutant power on him and IM is use to fighting powerhouses. Ultron, Nefaria, Doom, Ultimo, Berserker, Fing Fan Foom etc.

Alfheim
I think Iron man would probably win. He doesnt just have strength and durability he has a lot of different ways in which he could attack her.

All Rogue has is super strength and flight.

jasofisc
earlier versions of ironman might make it a little more fare. But the new one there is just no way.

marvelprince
I agree with jaso. Earlier version of Tony maybe, but now? Extremis Iron Man, plus his "iron sense" (lol @ that) and I say Tony def takes the majority

spetznaz

Ironman. 10/10.

What I find amazing is that just a few short days ago some peopel were arguing that Iron Man could defeat the Martian Manhunter(even though the Martian Manhunter is simply several levels above Iron Man), yet here is a thread inquiring about Iron Man and Rogue.

Makes one wonder.

ThePittman
Love Rogue but I would have to give IM for the majority. The fire isn't going to do much and then it is just H2H and IM's weapons would put the edge in his favor.

nimbus006
Iron Man wins everytime, and each time he wins in a different way.

He is faster, stronger, more durable, smarter, and has more powerful energy projection, plus shields. Not only that but Iron Man is in armor so even is she touches him she cant absorb his life force/powers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nimbus006
Iron Man wins everytime, and each time he wins in a different way.

He is faster, stronger, more durable, smarter, and has more powerful energy projection, plus shields. Not only that but Iron Man is in armor so even is she touches him she cant absorb his life force/powers.

How much faster and stronger is IM than Rogue without an external power source?

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How much faster and stronger is IM than Rogue without an external power source? What? he couldn't lift the armor with out a power source. How the hell is rouge going to get rid of the power source?Iron Man wins this 10/10. I love Rouge but Iron Man blows her giant boobs out her back.

spidey-dude
ironman has his armor on so of course wont do jack if she touches him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
What? he couldn't lift the armor with out a power source. How the hell is rouge going to get rid of the power source?Iron Man wins this 10/10. I love Rouge but Iron Man blows her giant boobs out her back.

I said external power source (I assume Stark is smart enough to have one installed in the suit).

I was asking a question. You know plenty about IM, if he's faster and stronger than her (assuming he can't amp himself with a power station) how much is it by?

nimbus006
He is around the "80" ton range. Obviously he has feats lifting greater weight than that, but as a comparison if Rogue were at the "50" ton range Iron Man would be in "80-90" ton range. However that is with her previous Ms. Marvel powers which i don't beleive she has anymore. I know she now has Sunfire's power, and apparently can amp her strength with those powers, but to what extent i don't know.

Soljer
I thought extremis Ironman was ninety five tons. Considering that it was unspecified, should we not go with CURRENT Iron man? Meaning, Extremis Iron Man?

confused

Priest
I thought extremis Ironman was ninety five tons. Considering that it was unspecified, should we not go with CURRENT Iron man? Meaning, Extremis Iron Man?

confused
5 tons? where u here that from?

nimbus006

confused

I said 80-90 sorry if I was off by 5 tons, i wasn't even aware there was a 95 ton range.

Symmetric Chaos
I guess Tony takes this then.

Strength was the main advantage I was giving Rogue.

nimbus006
Yea he is much stronger than her especially with her current powers.

Soljer
I said 80-90 sorry if I was off by 5 tons, i wasn't even aware there was a 95 ton range.

No sweat. Though, at the beginning you specified eighty. Fifteen tons of class is enough to make a difference.

Probably not to this fight, but perhaps in some other. I just don't want misinformation spread, even if it's unintentional.

Trolt
Originally posted by spetznaz
What I find amazing is that just a few short days ago some peopel were arguing that Iron Man could defeat the Martian Manhunter(even though the Martian Manhunter is simply several levels above Iron Man), yet here is a thread inquiring about Iron Man and Rogue.

Makes one wonder.

most unfortunate ..as the one with Martian manhunter was a clear SPITE thread...but not the first from that particular topic starter.

Rogue's signature ability is countered by a normal human in a metal suit. Talk about being hosed.

SpunkySmurph

confused

Originally posted by Priest
5 tons? where u here that from?

laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

But in all seriousness Priest?

Yeah. yes

Extremis Ironman is a Class 5

nimbus006
No sweat. Though, at the beginning you specified eighty. Fifteen tons of class is enough to make a difference.

Probably not to this fight, but perhaps in some other. I just don't want misinformation spread, even if it's unintentional.

Those strength classes are incorrect TO begin with, which is why i put quotation marks. IM has strength feats that put him way above class 90 ton strength.

Scoobless
I think the classes 1 - 100 aren't actual weight measurements, they're just gradings:

Class 100 (Hulk & Co) = top strength level (which is obviously hundreds of times more than 100 tons for the most part)

Class 90 (Wonder Man & Co) = still able to lift hundreds tons but not as much as class 100

etc...

etc...

Soljer
Those strength classes are incorrect TO begin with, which is why i put quotation marks. IM has strength feats that put him way above class 90 ton strength.

Usually when coupled with an outside power source, or by utilizing a surge of power from somewhere or another.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think the classes 1 - 100 aren't actual weight measurements, they're just gradings:

Class 100 (Hulk & Co) = top strength level (which is obviously hundreds of times more than 100 tons for the most part)

Class 90 (Wonder Man & Co) = still able to lift hundreds tons but not as much as class 100

etc...

etc...

That would make much more sense.

rougeredmage
ok i dont understand what lifting classes has to do with a fight. i mean how many times has hulk had it handed to himself. oh and the ton thing is only for lifting isnt it. it doesnt measure the force of blows does it. nor can you count the deus ex machina factor. or the use of tactics. or superior marshel art skills. however i am not going to call it because we dont know exactly how powerfull rogue is now. at one point not too long ago she could recall every power she absrobed. also we dont know how strrong the sunfire powers are. after all in his class sunfire was a super powerfull mutant... its a shame they have screwed him up.... just a questionn we are talking about just one ironman arnt we. i once in new avengers saw ironman use about 40 armors at once against a super adapaton . this is a one on one against tony statk isnt it ??

sbo
Rogue would clobber Iron man.
She's faster and than he is and throw in the fire power and she wins easily.

Bentley
Rogue loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.