Who's crazier: The Joker or Carnage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Both are deranged psychotics but who's sicker the other?

Beta Ray Howard
From a psychological standpoint?

Carnage by far. The complexities of his nature are buried so deep that nobody was able to dig them out. He was literally deemed "impossible to analyze" and even killed the person attempting to do it in Mind Bomb.

Then again, they're both different types. Joker is cold and calculating, more of a Hannibal Lecter.

Cletus is more of your deep south serial killers who do it because "it's pretty."

SpunkySmurph
Arn't there two of these threads right now...

Oh, and Joker ftw

Mider999
joker's so crazy even the spectre dont wanna go in his head.

Lord Urizen
There's no way to gauge who is more insane....

They are both sick f*cks

xmeat
to be honest i find carnage a hell of a lot more scary.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Arn't there two of these threads right now...

Oh, and Joker ftw

Yes.

And yes.

Soujaboy
Carnage

Pyron_Knight
Cletus is crazier.

Entity
Personally I don't think the Joker is crazy per-say but just sick! I think he's fully aware of how horrible and wrong what he's doing is.

Cletus is freakin nuts! He's just so far out there its beyond insane. Where as Joker is completely in control and aware of his actions and the morality of them he's just an evil sick **** that enjoys it.

Just because your incredibly evil and horrible doesn't mean your crazy and don't have control or understand what your doing. It just means your that disgusting morality wise and just a sick **** in general and not necessarily psychologically! IMO

I've always found the most disturbing thing about Joker to be that he's quite possibly not crazy at all but just a horrible individual.

Dark-Jaxx
Joker because Carnage is a shit character.

shiv
Joker isn't crazy. He's a vindictive mad genius. Who uses the crazy as a tool to evade prosecution.

Cletus is Stir crazy.

batdude123
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Carnage by far. The complexities of his nature are buried so deep that nobody was able to dig them out. He was literally deemed "impossible to analyze" and even killed the person attempting to do it in Mind Bomb.

Then again, they're both different types. Joker is cold and calculating, more of a Hannibal Lecter.

Cletus is more of your deep south serial killers who do it because "it's pretty."

laughing out loud

Entity
Originally posted by shiv
Joker isn't crazy. He's a vindictive mad genius. Who uses the crazy as a tool to evade prosecution.

Cletus is Stir crazy. Exactly

batdude123
Right. Joker is so sane, that when telepaths enter his mind, they themselves go nuts.

That explains so much!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Or Joker is so sane, when Raven showed him his deepest fears, he just laughed!

Seriously, wtf? erm

batdude123
^

Cavalier
Didn't Batman tell Spectre that it was wrong to condemn Joker because he was too crazy to grasp ethics and morals?

I remember something along those lines.

Dark-Jaxx
He is so sane he killed Alexander Luthor Jr. with acid, a handbuzzer with real electricity, and a big ass gun to the head, simply cuz he was not asked to "play."

psycho gundam
joker's probably crazier *yawn* but that won't matter if these two ever met. joker's crazy organs would be all over the ground and carnage's talons.

Dark-Jaxx
Nah ah.

Ha Son
Joker.

Cavalier
Originally posted by psycho gundam
joker's probably crazier *yawn* but that won't matter if these two ever met. joker's crazy organs would be all over the ground and carnage's talons. I'm glad that that's relevant.

geshien
Has joker ever shown fear?

DigiMark007
I don't know that Joker's insane. I think he just embraces his perceived pointlessness of life. A kind of nihilism that he's turned into a deliriously giddy, violent free-for-all. Like the Watchmen's Comedian, but to a much more profound extent.

But maybe I'm wrong.

Entity
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I don't know that Joker's insane. I think he just embraces his perceived pointlessness of life. A kind of nihilism that he's turned into a deliriously giddy, violent free-for-all. Like the Watchmen's Comedian, but to a much more profound extent.

But maybe I'm wrong. I've often mentioned The Comedian as the "good" Joker.

However good the Comedian may or may not have been.

jalek moye
well carnage is crazier in a literal sense

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Entity
I've often mentioned The Comedian as the "good" Joker.

However good the Comedian may or may not have been.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see the connection. Because the Joker's madness isn't calculated, it's anarchic. But he also understands what he's doing, so there's got to be a semi-rational explanation for it. So it's not something we can empathize with, since we'd need to be the Joker for that, but we can understand it on a surface level. Extreme nihilism, mixed with a perverse love of suffering, with the nihilism as justification for anything he does, as well as justification for ever more bizarre and complex descents into cognitive madness.

Dr. Manhattan also realized what the Comedian did, of course, and didn't feel a moral imperative to do any particular thing. But his understanding of it was in a detached way because of his omniscience.

Purists might say we're trying to categorize the Joker's psyche, which shouldn't happen just in principle, but I think it really accounts for the range of emotions and actions he has displayed throughout the years.

Scythe
Carnage is imo. Joker's "craziness/anarchy" seems somewhat disfunctionally orchestrated, where Carnage is just criminally insane, murders people, tries to kill Spider-Man.

Mindset
Neither are crazy, they are just misunderstood. smile

vansonbee
Originally posted by geshien
Has joker ever shown fear? I am sure both character does show fear not just Joker himself.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mindset
Neither are crazy, they are just misunderstood. smile So you'd be willing to sit down with either in a room by yourself? sad

vansonbee
Originally posted by Darth Martin
So you'd be willing to sit down with either in a room by yourself? sad lolz with joker you might have a chance to live.

Indestructible
Joker is a hell of alot crazier. Was it Carnage that killed Robin just to have all of Batman's attention? no it was Joker. Was is Cletus Cassidy that killed Sara Gordon as a Christmas present. No it was Joker. Joker is complex. Not saying Cletus isnt but honestly a guy who kills people with complex plans such as Joker proves that he has nothing else to live for. Cassidy is just a murderer. No planes. He is not the smartest symbiote now is he???? Mr.J FTW

Juntai
Joker.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Indestructible
Joker is a hell of alot crazier. Was it Carnage that killed Robin just to have all of Batman's attention? no it was Joker. Was is Cletus Cassidy that killed Sara Gordon as a Christmas present. No it was Joker. Joker is complex. Not saying Cletus isnt but honestly a guy who kills people with complex plans such as Joker proves that he has nothing else to live for. Cassidy is just a murderer. No planes. He is not the smartest symbiote now is he???? Mr.J FTW Even for being sarcastic, Carnage isn't part of DC universe to grab away those feat. haermm2

Indestructible
Originally posted by vansonbee
Even for being sarcastic, Carnage isn't part of DC universe to grab away those feat. haermm2

No shit. I was just making a statment mad

vansonbee
Originally posted by Indestructible
No shit. I was just making a statment mad I don't know man. Carnage will kill Robin and Sara Gordon too big grin

Actually he kill everyone he see, on killing spree..... stick out tongue

Anyways everyone opinion their own. Carnage FTC!

Utrigita
Joker.

occultdestroyer
Joker's so sane, when Martian Manhunter entered his mind, he said it was 'like a maze' and that he could only restore Joker's sanity temporarily.

In his sane state, Joker knew he was a psychopath killer, but he will never recover that sanity he had ever again.

Joker's so sane, he made The Spectre literally puke and Parallax insane.

Bad Ash231
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3070/spidermanbatmandisorderru3.jpg

Carnage = David Hasselhoff.

vansonbee
Nice scan BAD ASH231. Well David Hasselhoff is real killer in our world. I guess he exist in comics too big grin. That how famous David Hasselhoff is! lolz

Pyron_Knight
That whole crossover is bullshit.
Carnage views his murdering as art and does it because it's pretty. Joker makes it out like he just beats someone with a hammer and wanders off.

TheBadguy
At least Joker has methods, reasons and something of goals to his madness. Carnage just does, he's more of what Joker claimed to be in the movie.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Or Joker is so sane, when Raven showed him his deepest fears, he just laughed!

Seriously, wtf? erm

What were they?

Nestical
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

lol well said

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Cavalier
I'm glad that that's relevant. in the vs forum it is.

Cavalier
Originally posted by psycho gundam
in the vs forum it is. In this thread it isn't.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
So you'd be willing to sit down with either in a room by yourself? sad yes

pieces of paper with drawings on them don't scare me

psycho gundam
their equally crazy, they just have different tastes for violence.

it's like saying "who's more heroic, superman or captain mar-vell?" both would and did die for their duties as champions of life, whats the difference?

batdude123
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Joker's so sane, when Martian Manhunter entered his mind, he said it was 'like a maze' and that he could only restore Joker's sanity temporarily.

In his sane state, Joker knew he was a psychopath killer, but he will never recover that sanity he had ever again.

Joker's so sane, he made The Spectre literally puke and Parallax insane.

But remember... he's not actually insane!!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nemesis X
Stangely I've heard that Jim Carrey would be playing Carnage in Spiderman 4 but anyways, Carnage is more crazy than Joker.

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123
But remember... he's not actually insane!!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud That just shows what we already know, MM and Spectre are pussies.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by shiv

Cletus is Stir crazy.

No he is crazy but some sources have his craziness vary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.