State of the Union 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alliance
Yeah. Its tonight. GWB graces us yet again with his endless scroll of talking points.

Virginia Senator Jim Webb responds.

I'll be watching ninja

Robtard
Originally posted by Alliance
Yeah. Its tonight. GWB graces us yet again with his endless scroll of talking points.

Virginia Senator Jim Webb responds.

I'll be watching ninja

One positive note, he's finally getting better at public speaking, almost all the words come out complete now.

Alliance
He is better. Watch is 2000 campaign speeches. sick Its amazing what he was then considering the fact he still sucks at it.

Soleran
I am already laughing at his health care reforms

Strangelove
I'll be watching too.

Well, I'm working until 9:30, so I'll be taping it. ninja

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'll be watching too.

Well, I'm working until 9:30, so I'll be taping it. ninja

I'm working out so I'll be taping it too.

Alliance
I don't have a VCR or a DVR or Tivo cry

Soleran
Originally posted by Alliance
I don't have a VCR or a DVR or Tivo cry

If you have C-Span I'm sure you will be able to watch it many times oversmile

PVS
get ready for a surge of comedy

Strangelove
Originally posted by Soleran
If you have C-Span I'm sure you will be able to watch it many times oversmile I forgot to tape it, so that's my option smile

PVS
great, he's in "job description" mode

Capt_Fantastic
"We need a spending limit in Washington DC"

I also like how all the major news channels are pretty much synched up, with the exception of FOX that has at least a four or five second delay.

PVS
so he just revamped his 2000 campaign speech??? wtf is this shit?

earmarks? his administration is the source of the frikin earmarks. what, you want a standing ovation for pledging to not shoehorn laws into bills at the last second? HOORAAA!!! messed

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
"We need a spending limit in Washington DC"

I also like how all the major news channels are pretty much synched up, with the exception of FOX that has at least a four or five second delay.

only like a half second here

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS

You're right. He's talking about resolving the status of illegal immigrants that are in this country now. It shouldn't be too long before he offers to make them all legal....too late, he just did.

I can't believe he hasn't turned around and snickered at Cheney while he talks about clean energy and oil dependance.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PVS

I know, ey. It sounds more like a "here's what I'll do" speech, rather than a SOTU address. He's already had 6 years to do the shit he's talking about, que no?

And you can see on Dick Cheney's face that he'd really rather be anywhere else. laughing out loud

Soleran
At least he stayed about from socialized medicine and the govt trying to take control of healthcare.

Quiero Mota
I must say; he's enunciating very well.

Soleran
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I must say; he's enunciating very well.

Yes, he was working very hard on that.

PVS
i hope jim webb rips him evil face

Strangelove
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
And you can see on Dick Cheney's face that he'd really rather be anywhere else. laughing out loud Yes, well we know Cheney has nothing but contempt for the Legislative Branch

Soleran
Originally posted by Strangelove
Yes, well we know Cheney has nothing but contempt for the Legislative Branch

That's not true at all, I heard he invited them all out hunting. eek!

BigRed
I don't know too much about politics and what goes down at State of the Union Addresses.

However, it seemed more from Bush about what he wants to do instead of "how" he is going to do it.

~JP~
Dont need to watch the speech to tell you the current state of the union is crap. laughing out loud

Barker
Originally posted by ~JP~
Dont need to watch the speech to tell you the current state of the union is crap. laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Eis
Was it me or did it seem as though McCain had fallen asleep at one point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.