It...It is almost done.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mith fox
I have almost done it thats right the prefect gaming room almost done. I have two televisions both can run at the same time one is for games and the other for what ever your little heart desires. I also have a computer to the right of me on my desk.Nothing special just a windows 95 ( I got it for free so why not) there i put on strategy guides/ cheat codes that i find on the Internet and put on my computer in my room. what do you think i feel something is missing but i don't know what can you help?

General Kaliero
What's missing is a comfortable chair! Your rump will get sore otherwise. Preferably some sort of cushy armchair. On wheels so you can use the same one for both TV and computer gaming-related needs.

Also, I'm noticing a distinct lack of game consoles in your description of the "perfect gaming room." stick out tongue

And on another note, why two TVs? Too good for just one, is it?

Scythe
Where are the pole dancers?

Röland
You should look into a vending machine of some sorts or else a mini-fridge.

Scythe
Yes, get a vending machine, spend ten dollars on snacks, then jack the sae ten dollars you just spent.

Röland
Originally posted by Scythe
Yes, get a vending machine, spend ten dollars on snacks, then jack the sae ten dollars you just spent.

What an awesome idea! Why didn't I think of it?

Thorinn

mith fox
well more than one system would be a good idea but i havent the money for that but when i get my summer job perhaps my ps2 and xbox 360 and i mite consider the mini fridge.I will ask my brother for it when hes done with college.

mith fox
I have found a website witch has items that will help me complete my room.item number 1. mini liquid dispenser- water cooler only it doesn't cool anything. item number 2- Bawls mints-highly caffinated mints (i love the bawls drink my self). Last item-Ninja Remote
can turn on and off and change Chanel and volume to virtually any tv.(should be fun in school =P)

Scythe
A coke machine from L.A. that dispenses real coke.

Barker
A coke machine from L.A. that dispenses real coke.

Scythe
Dude! If you had a talking goat that read you your mail!

That woud be KICK,

ASS!

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by mith fox
highly caffinated mints

Arrrooowhaaaaaaaaat!?

JacopeX
I have almost done it thats right the prefect gaming room almost done. I have two televisions both can run at the same time one is for games and the other for what ever your little heart desires. I also have a computer to the right of me on my desk.Nothing special just a windows 95 ( I got it for free so why not) there i put on strategy guides/ cheat codes that i find on the Internet and put on my computer in my room. what do you think i feel something is missing but i don't know what can you help? My room > your gaming room

((Two TV's, Xbox ((You know Xbox > PS2)), Fridge, COmputer, A window to jump out of, a table, a my closet aka my soccer stuff big grin ))

Rogue Jedi
a frig, pure and simple.

dirkdirden
Mine is this

3 computers, 2.8 P4, 2.2 X2, and my new 2.1 duo 2.
61" dlp 1080p (had to sell it now its just a 27"crt)
800 dollor Boss sourond sound
4 theater seats
2 seats made from shoping carts very cool looking.
1 Giant bean bag
Master system, NES, Gen+segacd, snes,saturn,ps1,n64,ps2,xbox360,3ds's
prono tons of prono

Rogue Jedi
sleepover?

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
((You know Xbox > PS2))
Welcome last generation video gaming. smile Would you like an Atari to go with that?

BobbyD
I have almost done it thats right the prefect gaming room almost done. I have two televisions both can run at the same time one is for games and the other for what ever your little heart desires. I also have a computer to the right of me on my desk.Nothing special just a windows 95 ( I got it for free so why not) there i put on strategy guides/ cheat codes that i find on the Internet and put on my computer in my room. what do you think i feel something is missing but i don't know what can you help?

Pool table? Pinball/Arcade games?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Mine is this

3 computers, 2.8 P4, 2.2 X2, and my new 2.1 duo 2.
61" dlp 1080p (had to sell it now its just a 27"crt)
800 dollor Boss sourond sound
4 theater seats
2 seats made from shoping carts very cool looking.
1 Giant bean bag
Master system, NES, Gen+segacd, snes,saturn,ps1,n64,ps2,xbox360,3ds's
prono tons of prono

No Wii... What a noob..

Bloigen

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
Welcome last generation video gaming. smile Would you like an Atari to go with that? Xbox 360> PS3

There, enjoy your George Foreman grill!!!

mith fox
My room > your gaming room

((Two TV's, Xbox ((You know Xbox > PS2)), Fridge, COmputer, A window to jump out of, a table, a my closet aka my soccer stuff big grin ))
ya well heres all my room a window to jump out of a long board a skateboard (baker) a snowboard you know real sports =P jk...but not realy

mith fox
Xbox 360> PS3

There, enjoy your George Foreman grill!!!
DEFINITELY

LifeInSepia
why does no-one have a wii? WHY?! and shouldnt this go in the video games section..? confused

Kongu Dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.