Dr Strange VS Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
Hand To Hand!

i read in some thread that Dr Strange's martial arts are nothing to laugh at, and could probably take out some top tiers in h2h...

so how does he fare against ironfist?

no shields magic or use of chi, just pure hand to hand...

bloodlust is on, fight takes place in a deserted alley in little tokyo, san francisco at midnight...

Symmetric Chaos
Ironfist

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Hand To Hand!

i read in some thread that Dr Strange's martial arts are nothing to laugh at, and could probably take out some top tiers in h2h...

so how does he fare against ironfist?

no shields magic or use of chi, just pure hand to hand...

bloodlust is on, fight takes place in a deserted alley in little tokyo, san francisco at midnight...

danny wins

Soljer
No magic amping for Strange?

Well...it'd be good to point out that Danny Rand can snap STEEL GIRDERS in half without even using the Iron Fist.

Strange's skills are nothing to scoff at, but Iron Fist is a step or two above Stephen.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Soljer
No magic amping for Strange?

Well...it'd be good to point out that Danny Rand can snap STEEL GIRDERS in half without even using the Iron Fist.

Strange's skills are nothing to scoff at, but Iron Fist is a step or two above Stephen.

do you think stephen could win at least once out of ten?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
do you think stephen could win at least once out of ten?

Unfortunately his fighting abilities are only at a human level.

The only way he wins is if Ironfist doesn't see the stips and flees the dimension.

capt it up
dr not that skilled. people say this becuase of a stupid wolverine dr story when people left out huge parts of the story line.

dr and ok fight he not were near top tier

Accel
Strange is surprisingly skilled for a guy mainly known for his spell-casting. His skills have even impressed a martial artist as skilled as Mantis on one occasion before.

Mider999
didnt strange own both mantis and black panther at the same time, same mantis who dont even have super strengh yet stunned thanos and thor.

Accel
He used magic to take them both down. However, just before he did, he engaged Mantis in H2H for a moment and evaded her attack. According to her, only three others had done so.

TricksterPriest
Strange could take maybe 1 fight. IF is too good a fighter for him to beat. Hell, Danny was going even against Deadpool.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Strange could take maybe 1 fight. IF is too good a fighter for him to beat. Hell, Danny was going even against Deadpool.

Are you kidding me? He was walking over Deadpool.

In terms of skill, Deadpool isn't quite on Iron Fist's level.

long pig
He's not IF level, but he's close.

guy222
bumprav

Endrict Nuul
Danny stomps Stephen 10/10

rougeredmage
i am going to say ironfist takes this 7 out of 10

i think strange should get 3 because he has some disapline and is older ( because he ages slower then other marvel charcters... poor sliding time scale marvel thinggy).... and thus must have more experience by the laws of comics book logic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.