Hawkman vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Standard equipment

Martian_mind
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Standard equipment

I this serious or just proving a point?

Hawkman 7-8/10

Accel
Way to build up Hawkman's rep.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Standard equipment

which hawkman

King_Mungi
Actually no prior to the respect thread, majority and I mean majority said Batman would cream him. Now I want to gauge if people's opinions have changed.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
which hawkman

Valid question, current Carter Hall.

braz
if Batman gets prep, then theres a chance he could take him out.

Deathstroke
Hawkman gives him 15 minutes he'll never forget.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Badass scene from JLA #116 cool

Well looks like I did my job, Hawkman is not to be underestimated

xmarksthespot
Is the Claw of Horus considered standard? Or does he just have the Nth metal mace etc?

Redatom65
Batman 5.5/10

lol. That's the fanboy in me speaking here....Not actual logic so please, do pardon me

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is the Claw of Horus considered standard? Or does he just have the Nth metal mace etc?

If he had the Claw it wouldn't be to fair, it is standard as he has used it numerous times. However, to be fair only the mace.

xmarksthespot
Regardless, still Hawkman.

batdude123
Hawkman for the majority.

Draco69
Batman shouldn't be a blip on Hawkman's radar...but DC Editorial will always make Batman kick his a$$ to keep the status quo....

sad

Redatom65
that's why I gave Batman the slightest edge possible here. or rather 5.1/10 laughing out loud

nana in all logic Hawkman does win this one

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
Batman shouldn't be a blip on Hawkman's radar...but DC Editorial will always make Batman kick his a$$ to keep the status quo....

sad

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

The Fake Macoy
The Nth Metal makes him just too strong for Batman. I'd be more interested in watching a fight with NO weapons or items of any sort.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
The Nth Metal makes him just too strong for Batman. I'd be more interested in watching a fight with NO weapons or items of any sort.

Hawkman should logically ***** slap him as he has thousands of years of experience, but Draco nailed it with his comment.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Pervert. ermm

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
which hawkman

hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.