Moon Knight vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
Full moon. They have their regular equipments.

Who wins ?

The Fake Macoy
Okay, remember everyone: the full moon does NOT give MK any powers, and only ever did during the brief time he was possessed. Also, Elektra owns MK. I'm a MK fan, but I really haven't seen him do anything that impressive skill wise.

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
Full moon. They have their regular equipments.

Who wins ?

elektra

capt it up
ya Elektra

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Okay, remember everyone: the full moon does NOT give MK any powers, and only ever did during the brief time he was possessed. Also, Elektra owns MK. I'm a MK fan, but I really haven't seen him do anything that impressive skill wise. i was just about to ask if the full moon was supposed to do anything laughing

Metalmanx
Then why would he specify there being a full moon if this isn't the MK that got amped up from the moon?

Assuming that is what he meant, Moon Knight for the win.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Then why would he specify there being a full moon if this isn't the MK that got amped up from the moon?

Assuming that is what he meant, Moon Knight for the win.
why? his amping is only to his strength which means nothing in this fight

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
why? his amping is only to his strength which means nothing in this fight

Are you sure it was just strength? I was under the assumption that all his physical stats were amped with a full moon.

Well, if that's true, then super strength also grants him superhuman durability. Which could prove to be very useful against Elektra.

SpunkySmurph
Are you sure it was just strength? I was under the assumption that all his physical stats were amped with a full moon.

Well, if that's true, then super strength also grants him superhuman durability. Which could prove to be very useful against Elektra.

His strength, durability, agility and endurance were all enhanced. And he had a healing factor when moon-light was shining on him.

Board Walker
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
His strength, durability, agility and endurance were all enhanced. And he had a healing factor when moon-light was shining on him.

What if he was on the moon?

capt it up

super strength doe snot man super durability.

also his super strength is like 2 tons nothing overly impressed.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Board Walker
What if he was on the moon?

I don't think proximity to the moon matter all that much. =

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

what no. his strength was increased he had a slight healing factor.

I don't recall any of the other stuff being mention or any feats to support it

Martian_mind

Doe Snot? as in the mucus of a female deer?That wouldn't give you super durability...but no one would want to touch you.

Board Walker
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think proximity to the moon matter all that much. =

But what if he was, I think proximity does matter...

1. On earth at ground level with light shining on him makes him wolverine level.

2. On a tall building with light shining on him makes him spiderman level

3. In the atmosphere with moon light, makes him omega mutant level

4. Off of earth and 1/4 way to the moon, he is at herald level

5. Off of earth and 1/2 way to the moon he is skyfather

6. Off of earth and 3/4 way to the moon he is full cosmic cube level

7. In the moon's gravitational pull he is Exitar Celestial level

8. On the moon he is abstract level

I wont even go further then this...for now.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Board Walker
But what if he was...?

If he was on the moon, he'd be dead.

Metalmanx

Superstrength gives the user superhuman durability.

And two tons over someone who can press MAYBE twice her own weight? Hell yes that means a lot.

And like Spunky said, I'm pretty sure all his other physical attributes are amped as well, including a healing factor.

srankmissingnin

And two tons over someone who can press MAYBE twice her own weight? Hell yes that means a lot.

And like Spunky said, I'm pretty sure all his other physical attributes are amped as well, including a healing factor.

Elektra is stronger then that. She has ripped a mans heart out with her bare hands, thrown her sai hard enough to rip a mans hand of at the wrist and propelled the severed hand through both his armored kevlar vest and his body (and it was till going) and she has easily lifted full grown men above her head with one arm while they were impaled on her sias.

capt it up

actaully strength does not = durability

look at luke cage he was a class 3 with steel like skinn.

hey adam from clan destine is the most durable character and yet he has only the strength fo a normal human

son spot another example that steength does not = durability

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Doe Snot? as in the mucus of a female deer?That wouldn't give you super durability...but no one would want to touch you.

eek! laughing laughing

bigbran

hey adam from clan destine is the most durable character and yet he has only the strength fo a normal human

son spot another example that steength does not = durability I think he is saying that STRENGTH, gives them duribility, not duribility gives them strength.

The madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets (also effects his duribility).
Look at every high level strength person you can find, and see how durible they are.

I'm not totally agreeing with him, just helping his case.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Elektra is stronger then that. She has ripped a mans heart out with her bare hands, thrown her sai hard enough to rip a mans hand of at the wrist and propelled the severed hand through both his armored kevlar vest and his body (and it was till going) and she has easily lifted full grown men above her head with one arm while they were impaled on her sias.

Then my fault. I was wrong about her strength. My argument remains the same, however.

son spot another example that steength does not = durability

Sunspot literally doesn't make any sense. He couldn't punch through a wall, ram into a giant robot, or break down a car without superhuman durability even with superhuman strength. He literally contradicts his own power. Can you name another?

And I said superhuman strength gives durability, not the other way around.

Cage, for example, started off at a high degree of superhuman strength. Where are you getting class 3 from? Besides, his strength has only increased over the years.

marvelprince
All of Moon Knight's stats were amped under moonlight. At the very least he's shown increased speed and strength. With that boost I say he takes Elektra.

Currently Moon Knight loses though.

capt it up
Then my fault. I was wrong about her strength. My argument remains the same, however.

Sunspot literally doesn't make any sense. He couldn't punch through a wall, ram into a giant robot, or break down a car without superhuman durability even with superhuman strength. He literally contradicts his own power. Can you name another?

And I said superhuman strength gives durability, not the other way around.

Cage, for example, started off at a high degree of superhuman strength. Where are you getting class 3 from? Besides, his strength has only increased over the years.

cage started at 3 ton's

also the thing is strength can give you durability how ever the stronger a person is does no0t mean there more durable then some one weaker then them

Metalmanx
cage started at 3 ton's

also the thing is strength can give you durability how ever the stronger a person is does no0t mean there more durable then some one weaker then them

And you don't think three tons is lot for his original creation? Both his durabilty and strength have increased over the years anyway.

Honestly, Cage is a bad example for you. The experiment was made to give the user titanium-hard skin and super strength. It was literally bred to do two different things--not just give him super strength. Know what I mean?

Regardless. Moon Knight's amped abilities give him the win over Elektra.

capt it up
And you don't think three tons is lot for his original creation? Both his durabilty and strength have increased over the years anyway.

Honestly, Cage is a bad example for you. The experiment was made to give the user titanium-hard skin and super strength. It was literally bred to do two different things--not just give him super strength. Know what I mean?

Regardless. Moon Knight's amped abilities give him the win over Elektra.

no they really don't

she faster then him. she more skileld them him. Hell what good feat does moon night have?

does he have a feat that even come close to elektra moving so fast Frank did not even know she stole his gun?

Metalmanx
Gonna have to talk to someone who owns some Moon Knight comics, my friend.

capt it up
Gonna have to talk to someone who owns some Moon Knight comics, my friend.
well if you don't own any then you really can't say he wins since there no feats he has that best elektra

so far elektra should win unless some one can prove other wise.

Metalmanx
well if you don't own any then you really can't say he wins since there no feats he has that best elektra

so far elektra should win unless some one can prove other wise.

Do you honestly own any Elektra comics?

And if so, could you provide scans of feats (not pulled from the respect thread if there is one)?

capt it up
Do you honestly own any Elektra comics?

And if so, could you provide scans of feats (not pulled from the respect thread if there is one)?

ya I own a few elektra comics though I own far more DD ones.

that reminds me I need to get mroe elektra comics.

also pulling from the respect threads? your one to talk lol that all you do I even recall telling you a spiderman scann was not nearly as impressive as you thought due to the fact the guy in it was no super hero, but just some crazy guy.

any ways I don't have a scanner how ever I may have some saved on the computer from a cd rom I had

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.