sentry vs quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
nuff said.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
nuff said.

quasar

xmeat
no one.

Redatom65
xmeat, i disagree I think Quasar would win

xmeat
disagree with what

FearOfBlood
prolly Quasar

Redatom65
it's kinda weird that your trolling your own thread, friend

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
it's kinda weird that your trolling your own thread, friend what the hell are you talking about.

Redatom65
well you put a thread up and you say no one will win and...No I think I'll stop there....

xmeat
well you put a thread up and you say no one will win and...No I think I'll stop there.... I SAID NO ONES RESPONDING MY BAD.

Redatom65
need me to take that stick out of your rear end popsicle boy?

xmeat
need me to take that stick out of your rear end popsicle boy? **** OFF

Redatom65
o my stars and garters....Do you kiss your family with that mouth. I said Quasar wins here. He wins 7.5/10. Now take it easy this isn't a Hulk thread.

xmeat
is sentry more powerful than quasar.

Redatom65
not much evidence has been revelaed on this newer character. One of his more remarkable feats on panel is beating Terrax. I still think Sentry would most likly lose here.

Soleran
Sentry broke Terrax's hand and magicaly comical axe with a look of I need to hurry and poop look.

Sentry power of a million sons for the winzorz!

xmeat
ah

xmeat
bump

xmeat
hm

xmeat
bump

xmeat
Originally posted by Soleran
Sentry broke Terrax's hand and magicaly comical axe with a look of I need to hurry and poop look.

Sentry power of a million sons for the winzorz! ah

Soljer
Quit bumping your shitty threads. Especially with three posts within two minutes a piece.

xmeat
bump

nimbus006
Senty can create light constructs just like Quasar's, maybe not as powerful, but he can create them nonetheless. Sentry is also stronger and more durable. I say Sentry 7/10.

marvelprince
Has Sentry ever done that before? Not to knock your posts or anything nimbus, I'm just asking. I remember reading (I think) that he has the capacity and I know other posters have said he can but has he ever done it in the comics?

nimbus006
Yea he created a light shield in his mini. ( I think it was against the big troll looking monster he fought)

Stupid Rookie
Quasar is much more adept at creating constructs than Sentry. I don't see Sentry beating him the majority.
I will admit that I think Sentry is over-rated based on showings. I don't think breaking Terrax's Axe is all that amazing. And the power of a million suns is annoying. I don't know that Galactus technically has the power of a million exploding suns.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Quasar is much more adept at creating constructs than Sentry. I don't see Sentry beating him the majority.
I will admit that I think Sentry is over-rated based on showings. I don't think breaking Terrax's Axe is all that amazing. And the power of a million suns is annoying. I don't know that Galactus technically has the power of a million exploding suns.

I know Quasar is more experienced at creating constructs than Sentry thats why i said his are probably more powerful. Still he has the capability to do it.

Anyone who beats Terrax with minimal (and really that was as minimal as you can get) is going to get a little credit. He caught Terrax's axe as he struck him then broke it. That's pretty impressive. I know Quasar would not of been able to do that to Terrax, not that easy.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by nimbus006
I know Quasar is more experienced at creating constructs than Sentry thats why i said his are probably more powerful. Still he has the capability to do it.

Anyone who beats Terrax with minimal (and really that was as minimal as you can get) is going to get a little credit. He caught Terrax's axe as he struck him then broke it. That's pretty impressive. I know Quasar would not of been able to do that to Terrax, not that easy.

Terrax is such a poorly written character, where sometimes he is tough to beat, and sometimes he is nothing.

Sentry did punk him, and I don't see Quasar doing it that easily, but just because of the matchup. You are right that Sentry is prob stronger than Q so Q would most likely use another method.

I have seen Quasar go toe to toe with SS and battle opponents like Ego. I don't know that Sentry could claim anyhting that good that I have seen.

I know people say he "stalemated" Genis, but I didn't really read the comic that way. Not that losing to Genis is anything to be ashamed of.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
bump

quasar met abstracts

marvelprince
Originally posted by nimbus006
Yea he created a light shield in his mini. ( I think it was against the big troll looking monster he fought)

Thanks alot. Gotta pick that mini up

nimbus006
Ill check it when i get home just to make sure, but im pretty sure he did tho.

The mini is not very good. = (

xmeat
bump

xmeat
bump

D-Block
Sentry destroyed Absorbing Man by letting him absorb his power but AM couldn't handle it and blew up.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Sentry's a poser. e lost to Iron Man. As for Quasar, Which one?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Sidious, is Starhawk related to Quasar?

Scoobless
Originally posted by D-Block
Sentry destroyed Absorbing Man by letting him absorb his power but AM couldn't handle it and blew up.

Quasar has done the same thing.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

He did not lose to Iron Man.

tkitna
Sentry ftw.

Its true that theres not a bunch of feats to fall back on, but the ones that have been posted are impressive. I still cant believe he owned Dr. Strange as its been posted around here, but that is impressive.

xmeat
bump

OneDumbG0
When did Absorbing Man try to absorb the Quantum Bands? And did he really overload himself?

Skeets
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/905/vscreel2.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6937/vscreel3.jpg

hush
Originally posted by Soleran

Sentry power of a million sons for the winzorz!
yes but Terrax's wus job'ing.

guy222
bumprav

pym-ftw
Sentry

Horrificus
Quasar

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Flame On!!
He did not lose to Iron Man.

Yes he did...

Tony Stark
Sentry 10/10

Horrificus
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Sentry 10/10 laughing

bbrem123
sentry

Horrificus
Originally posted by bbrem123
sentry no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by bbrem123
sentry

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mindset
miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.