Krona vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

bump

Utrigita
LT takes this, Krona is powerful no doubt about that, with his energymanipulation that nears omnipotence he is a Force to be reackon with, but against the LT he is nothing, a flick of the finger from LT and the other one is gone

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
LT takes this, Krona is powerful no doubt about that, with his energymanipulation that nears omnipotence he is a Force to be reackon with, but against the LT he is nothing, a flick of the finger from LT and the other one is gone

good morning smile

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/livtrib1.jpg

draxx_tOfU
no one under michael is defeating the LT...

shifty

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
no one under michael is defeating the LT...

shifty

LT is amazing cool

LORDSIDIOUS01
ok

Sidious like Living Tribunal.

Batman-Prime
The Krona of the DC Universe wouldn't stand a chance, Krona from the JLA/Avengers Crossover would have destroyed both Universes (or what you like to call them) he would be > LT.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Krona of the DC Universe wouldn't stand a chance, Krona from the JLA/Avengers Crossover would have destroyed both Universes (or what you like to call them) he would be > LT.

How was Krona defeated?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

IT's the same krona

Juntai
Grandmaster wielding the most powerful artifacts from both DC and Marvel got whooped.

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IT's the same krona Yep.

guy222
Originally posted by Juntai
Grandmaster wielding the most powerful artifacts from both DC and Marvel got whooped.

Can I ask u, was Galactus involved

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IT's the same krona

I know how Krona was stopped. Does Krona win?

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/L_trib.jpg

Juntai
Can I ask u, was Galactus involved He killed Galactus earlier in the issues effortlesly.

guy222
He killed Galactus earlier in the issues effortlesly.

How was Krona defeated?

Juntai
How was Krona defeated? Originally posted by guy222
I know how Krona was stopped. Does Krona win?
?

Thanos_THOTU
?
Maybe he knows, he just want someone that thinks Kora would win to post it, so that member would look even more stupid.
Or maybe he's just mentaly retared.

guy222
?

reading

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Maybe he knows, he just want someone that thinks Kora would win to post it, so that member would look even more stupid.

beer

I can assure u, I am of sound body. Perfectly healthy

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

Seriously dude. Shut up.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Seriously dude. Shut up.

I really can't understand some things on our comic forum. Its a comic. We all admire comics. Do u have a winner, Chaos

lionking
Krona had destroyed countless universes and each time gained the power of the entire universes, LT is toast like it or not. look what he did to grandmaster with all those item, galactus and eternity and DC's eternity equivalent. spectre showed up at the end but not before cuz he would have got his ass taxed too

bigbran
Originally posted by lionking
Krona had destroyed countless universes and each time gained the power of the entire universes, LT is toast like it or not. look what he did to grandmaster with all those item, galactus and eternity and DC's eternity equivalent. spectre showed up at the end but not before cuz he would have got his ass taxed too LT snaps... Hawkeye teleports in... LT wins.

xmeat
spite

Mider999
LT's the living jobber

guy222
Originally posted by lionking
Krona had destroyed countless universes and each time gained the power of the entire universes, LT is toast like it or not. look what he did to grandmaster with all those item, galactus and eternity and DC's eternity equivalent. spectre showed up at the end but not before cuz he would have got his ass taxed too

Ok. That's why Krona lost. LT is afraid of Krona now. Wow. I will tell u LT wins. I like LT. I know about LT. U posted for Krona to win. Well, he loses. I am sorry. Your statement about Spectre. Spectre runs from Krona also. I don't think so. They made Marvel vs. DC to feature Living Tribunal and Spectre. Your friend, Krona wasn't featured. Too bad

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
LT snaps... Hawkeye teleports in... LT wins.

Agreed

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
spite

My young friend. Tell me what is spite

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
LT's the living jobber

Its Saturday, tell me how LT jobs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.