Marrow Vs. Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
I've recently come to like marrow. A lot. Elektra has always been fairly cool in my book. Now I'm curious as to who would kill who in a fight. Takes place in the sewers.

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
I've recently come to like marrow. A lot. Elektra has always been fairly cool in my book. Now I'm curious as to who would kill who in a fight. Takes place in the sewers.

marrow

srankmissingnin
... You serious? Elektra runs over Marrow like a freaking train.

guy222
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... You serious? Elektra runs over Marrow like a freaking train.

i like mutants smile

capt it up
marrow is good, but elektra is way better

Draco69
Marrow. Stronger. Faster. Insane healing factor. And potent control over her bones.

She covers herself with stronger than steel bone body armour from head to toe thus nullifying any nerve strikes. She then adds spikes to her armour from every pore making her difficult to near without injury. Marrow can also just shoot hundreds of bone spikes out like a machine gun from her body at all directions.

If Elektra does manage to come in close with a strike, Marrow simply pulls a T-1000 and skewers her with a bone spike from where ever's convinent. Forehead. Stomach. Whereever.

Also TP's not gonna work due to Marrow's Weapon X implants.

Marrow 9/10.

capt it up
when ahs she done any of that? polease I begging to know. the girl got destroy by logan when she was trying to kill him and he was mocking her.

her armor is bone it not stornger then steel not to mention take she has admitt you cna get around it which logan did. also elektra could simply read her mind and no her weaknesses

also when has marrow ever shot a 1000 bones or 100 or even 50 at one time?

when was it ever stated she had tp blockers?

Draco69
Originally posted by capt it up
when ahs she done any of that? polease I begging to know. the girl got destroy by logan when she was trying to kill him and he was mocking her.

That was a LONG time ago. Read Weapon X. She's gotten alot of upgrades...barring that Skull one she got in 1999...

her armor is bone it not stornger then steel

Actually it is. It's always been tougher than a normal bone. We've seen this with Marrow cutting through Sentinels, Cerebro, and cars as it were taffy.

With her Weapon X upgrade she's can increase the density of her bones to make it even harder.

not to mention take she has admitt you cna get around it which logan did.

He did. But this was when Marrow was still getting used to her Skrull upgrade. WITH her Weapon X upgrade, her control over her bones is absolute. She looks like a normal human (except with pink hair...) and she can do whatever she pleases with her bones. Hell, she once made a bamboo shooter-like weapon and spit a dart into a politician she was sent to kill. She can just layer every inch of her body with World of Warcraft armour and touch them off with spikes to make her nearly impossible to get near to.

also elektra could simply read her mind and no her weaknesses

when was it ever stated she had tp blockers?

These were given to all Weapon X agents. Emma Frost couldn't break nor could Cable so Elektra sure as hell ain't.

also when has marrow ever shot a 1000 bones or 100 or even 50 at one time?

Actually this was shown after her Skrull upgrade. She fires about 100 darts (about two feet long in length) from her wrists. She can also fire them her spine.

SpunkySmurph
1. I JUST made this thread. Like, a couple days ago. Seriously.
2. Marrow kicks her ass.

srankmissingnin
This is Elektra plunging her hand into some guys chest and ripping his heart out with her bare hand.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_16.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_17.jpg

This is her speed blitzing Punisher

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_18.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_19.jpg

This is her ripping some guys hand off and propelling it threw his chest by throwing her sai

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/elektra001.jpg

This is a list of her abilities

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/elektra_random04.jpg

EDIT: Damn... let me fix this.

SpunkySmurph
This is Elektra plunging her hand into some guys chest and ripping his heart out with her bare hand.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_16.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_17.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_18.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_19.jpg

This is her ripping some guys hand off and propelling it threw his chest by throwing her sai

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/elektra_random04.jpg

Marrow can cover her body with stronger-then-steel bone armor. Meaning half of those 2 of those feats are useless.

Marrow, with enhanced speed is a HELL of a lot faster then Punisher, Try again.

Draco69

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_16.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_17.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_18.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/pg_19.jpg

The body armour will negate most of these attacks. Her bones can come out ANYWHERE on her body. Even her eyes, breasts and nose where there's not any bone in the first place.

And her healing factor is insane. She has multiple hearts as well as other organs in case one of her bones damages one and her bones continually damage her body as it is.

If Elektra manages to get close with her sai or she manages to strike or skewer Marrow in close-distance and somehow penetrates her armour, Marrow can just buffer the attack and pull off a porcupine. The bones can extend as far as seven feet.

Draco69
Oh and she did remarkably well against Sabretooth in Weapon X. Creed didn't want to fight her at first but Marrow taunted him by creating Wolverine-like claws.

Marrow won by the way...

srankmissingnin
She'll be dead before she gets any sort of armor up. Agent Zero got the drop on her with fiber-wire and there was decent gape before she got any bone armor up. Elektra is faster then Marrow, she'll be skewerd before she can react.

And I'm pretty sure she hasn't only one heart since Storm ripped the other one out.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh and she did remarkably well against Sabretooth in Weapon X. Creed didn't want to fight her at first but Marrow taunted him by creating Wolverine-like claws.

Marrow won by the way...

lol

Sabretooth pawned her while talking shit and toying with her. If "won" means a handy plot device water ducket just happened to be there and wash Sabretooth away before he could kill her... then yeah I guess she did win.

Draco69
She'll be dead before she gets any sort of armor up. Agent Zero got the drop on her with fiber-wire and there was decent gape before she got any bone armor up. Elektra is faster then Marrow, she'll be skewerd before she can react.

Emphasis on "drop". Marrow was surprised. She didn't know what the hell was attacking her.

In this battle, Marrow knows exactly where Elektra is and what direction she's gonna come from.

Marrow possesses enhanced speed as part of her power AND with Weapon X upgrades, her speed was increased even further. She's faster than Elektra or just as fast or at the VERY least she can keep with Elektra as she did with Sabretooth.

Let's say Elektra does manage to speedblitz Marrow can armour up (which is unlikely since it only takes a split-second; she thinks and poof it pops out instantly) and skewers Marrow...it won't work. She's gonna have to stab Marrow ALOT. Sabretooth rammed his arm through Marrow, AND tore out her guts. Marrow was still standing, healed up and managed to win against Sabretooth. Marrow just porcupines herself if Elektra comes in close.

Marrow = hundreds of needles

Elektra = pincushion

And I'm pretty sure she hasn't only one heart since Storm ripped the other one out.

She had two...until Storm ripped it out....then Weapon X gave her back her heart.

Also Marrow always keeps a bone armour underneath her skin to protect her from attacks like sniper fire.

Draco69
lol

Sabretooth pawned her while talking shit and toying with her. If "won" means a handy plot device water ducket just happened to be there and wash Sabretooth away before he could kill her... then yeah I guess she did win.

They were evenly matched with strength and ferocity. But Marrow couldn't match Sabretooth's greater skill and strength.

Also Marrow was trying to play it by the honorable "Morlock" code to avenge her fellow Morlocks.

Thus she only used her Wolverine-ripoff claws and a bone dagger rather than going all out with spiny bone armour and multi-spike attacks.

She was holding back.

srankmissingnin
She didn't keep up with Sabretooth and Sabretooth didn't rip into her gut either. Infact he didn't hardly anything and she was overwhelmed... he was playing to her vanity and messing up her face. He was toying with her, Marrow was nothing to Sabretooth even when he was running in first gear.

That guy who's hand got propelled through his chest was wearing kevlar. I'd wager that throw would have the strength to puncture through Marrow's armor even if she did have it up in time.

Draco69
She didn't keep up with Sabretooth and Sabretooth didn't rip into her gut either. Infact he didn't hardly anything and she was overwhelmed... he was playing to her vanity and messing up her face. He was toying with her, Marrow was nothing to Sabretooth even when he was running in first gear.

Regardless, the mere fact that Marrow (holding back) could buffer and survive his attacks should prove that Elektra's no doing much to her in the way of damage....

And Sabretooth DID rip her gut out. What comic were you reading? Sabretooth's taunting in conjunction with the "Rambo" moment gave Marrow the will to win.

That guy who's hand got propelled throw his chest was wearing kevlar. I'd wager that throw would have the strength to puncture through Marrow's armor even if she did have it up in time.

Kelvar is not tougher than steel...or even normal bone. It's specifically made to stop the acceleration of bullets. It doesn't mean we should make out chairs and buildings out of it. It has nothing to with the "toughness". It has to do with the material's properties to decrease momentum.

Spider-webs are currently being used for body armour...they're not tougher than steel either....

Marrow WILL armour up in time. It takes a split-second. All she has to do is think. POOF! There it is, popping right out her body like a bad Transformer toy. And I doubt it will go through her armour.

The thrown sai WON'T kill Marrow. The girl survived getting shot in the head. Her healing factor will deal with Elektra's attack if it somehow lands and Elektra will be left with only one sai.

And you're ignoring Marrow's own enhanced speed....

erm

srankmissingnin
Weapon X issue 12. Sabretooth doesn't rip into her gut... aside from raking her with his claws and slamming her around a bit, he doesn't do much of anything.

and Kevlar is something like four times stronger then steel, if memory serves. confused

When has Marrow every popped a significant amount of body in a split second? When she fought Wolverine? No. When she fought Spider-man? No. When she fought Abomination? No. When she "fought" Agent Zero? No. When she fought Sabretooth? No.

And she isn't that fast, she has enhanced agility and strength but what has she ever done that would even put her on equal footing with Elektra?

Draco69
Weapon X issue 12. Sabretooth doesn't rip into her gut... aside from raking her with his claws and slamming her around a bit, he doesn't do much of anything.

No...

It was a bloody battle where they were taking chunks out of each other. Marrow was cutting him up with her claws and vice versa with Sabretooth. However Creed had the upper hand being much stronger, faster, more skilled and having a better healing factor (in some ways).

and Kevlar is something like four times stronger then steel, if memory serves. confused

No. It's not. It's basic common sense. Have you ever even seen or held Kevlar? It's basically a very tough piece of cloth-plastic mesh. Steel (most grades) is more bulletproof than Kevlar. It's stronger, tougher in every way than Kevlar. If I had to choose a steel door or Kevlar vest, I would choose the steel door...

When has Marrow every popped a significant amount of body in a split second?

Numerous times following her Skrull upgrade....and even more following her Weapon X upgrade.

Not prior because she had absolutely no control over her bones.

When she fought Wolverine? No.

That's because their fight was PRIOR to her Skrull upgrade. She had absolutely NO control over her bones prior to that event. She could only at the very best make them somewhat shaped like daggers. She couldn't form body armour at that period.

Your knowledge of Marrow is severely outdated.

When she fought Spider-man? No.

AGAIN. PRIOR to the Skrull upgrade....

erm

When she fought Abomination? No.

AGAIN, PRIOR to the Skrull upgrade.

You clearly didn't read these comics. You probably went to UncannyX-Men.net or Wikipedia to make up for it....

erm

When she "fought" Agent Zero? No.

This "fight" (more like Agent Zero came at her from behind when she didn't expect it and was strangling her....) took place when Marrow's powers were growing out of control again without the Weapon X treatments. Her bones were popping out of her skull again and she was losing her hair.....

When she fought Sabretooth? No.

Again. I've already stated, Marrow had no intention of using her abilities to her best at that time. She wanted to settle gladiator-style with only one weapon (her claws). Nothing else. COULD she have armoured up and porcupined herself? Absolutely. Did she want to? No. She wanted to beat Sabretooth at his own game and prove to him that she was the "alpha".

And she isn't that fast, she has enhanced agility and strength but what has she ever done that would even put her on equal footing with Elektra?

I don't think you have the right an opinion on Marrow's speed and agility since you don't have correct knowledge about either her powers or her history for that matter.

Her speed allows to dodge bullets and keep up with Spider-Man. That's more than enough to keep with Elektra.

Your argument rests on Elektra throwing a sai at her before Marrow can react.

Let's say that happens for some reason.

IT WON'T WORK.

Bones skewer her body all the time. They come out of her stomach. They come out her chest. They come out her skull. They even come out her eyes. A sai through the chest or head won't be ANY different from a bone ripping through her skull or through her chest as it always does. Her bone anatomy is the same as ours. They just grow at insane rates and they come in different shapes.

Marrow regularly has to skewer her self with a bone to pull out a "bad" bone that's not growing right. Hell, once she opened up her own chest and ripped out a piece of her ribcage that was poking her heart.

Simply put, her healing factor is insane. Close distance or long distance, however Elektra wants to play it. She'll lose either way....

What If...
Lol wtf?

srankmissingnin
It was a bloody battle where they were taking chunks out of each other. Marrow was cutting him up with her claws and vice versa with Sabretooth. However Creed had the upper hand being much stronger, faster, more skilled and having a better healing factor (in some ways).

This is what happens. Marrow pops some claws to geode Sabretooth into fighting her, and Sabretooth decides that he is game. The perspective jumps the the Director in his office and then back to the "fight" and Marrow now has some claw rakes across her clothing. She lunges at Sabretooth but he easily catches her. Marrow releases some bones from her wrists, which in turn puncture Sabretooth's hands but little more then irritate him. Sabs breaks Marrow's bone claws by slamming her into a wall and then gets her in a bare young and starts playing against Marrow's vanity. Perspective jumps to Cable and then finally back to Sabs in Marrow. Marrow somehow manages to get lose and then opens some water vent and it flushes Sabretooth away.

Go read the issue (Weapon X 12), I'll be right here when you get back.

No. It's not. It's basic common sense. Have you ever even seen or held Kevlar? It's basically a very tough piece of cloth-plastic mesh. Steel (most grades) is more bulletproof than Kevlar. It's stronger, tougher in every way than Kevlar. If I had to choose a steel door or Kevlar vest, I would choose the steel door...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevlar

Is that accurate? I don't know but it says that per weight Kevlar is five (I had heard four before... but I guess that was wrong) times stronger then steel. But I guess you are the authority on bullet proof vests. sad

Numerous times following her Skrull upgrade....and even more following her Weapon X upgrade.

Not prior because she had absolutely no control over her bones.

That's because their fight was PRIOR to her Skrull upgrade. She had absolutely NO control over her bones prior to that event. She could only at the very best make them somewhat shaped like daggers. She couldn't form body armour at that period.

Your knowledge of Marrow is severely outdated.

AGAIN. PRIOR to the Skrull upgrade....

AGAIN, PRIOR to the Skrull upgrade.

You clearly didn't read these comics. You probably went to UncannyX-Men.net or Wikipedia to make up for it....

This "fight" (more like Agent Zero came at her from behind when she didn't expect it and was strangling her....) took place when Marrow's powers were growing out of control again without the Weapon X treatments. Her bones were popping out of her skull again and she was losing her hair.....

What exactly to you want me to work with here? Post Skrull healed pretty Marrow was around for maybe slightly more then a dozen issues and did absolutely nothing. She tried to fight Cable and he koed her in one panel... is that what you want me to talk about? Or how about she tried to fight Death Wolverine and even in "full combat mode" was dropped with a single judo chop? I'm working with what Marrow has done, sorry I don't feel content to talk out of my ass about Marrow's abilities the way you seem compelled to...

Again. I've already stated, Marrow had no intention of using her abilities to her best at that time. She wanted to settle gladiator-style with only one weapon (her claws). Nothing else. COULD she have armoured up and porcupined herself? Absolutely. Did she want to? No. She wanted to beat Sabretooth at his own game and prove to him that she was the "alpha".

What are you basing this on? The fact of the matter is that she didn't use her abilities much, is that the fight didn't last that long. It's not as though she only used the claws (big deal if she did though, Marrow always uses a bladed weapon... or claws), she used some projectile quills too but they barely pierce Sabretooth at all... and she tried her bone pincushion move on his hands but that didn't do much either. Then fight lasted less then a minute from start to finish if I had to guess on a time frame.

I don't think you have the right an opinion on Marrow's speed and agility since you don't have correct knowledge about either her powers or her history for that matter.

Her speed allows to dodge bullets and keep up with Spider-Man. That's more than enough to keep with Elektra.

She "kept up" with Spider-man know too, huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

She tried to tackle Spider-man, he kicked her away jumped to another roof and webbed her. She cut her self lose and booked it after... but I'm not sure how she showed any speed there. Oh, do you mean how she pinned an injured Spider-man... but lets ignore that he let her so he could talk some sense to her and help the Sarah persona come to the surface.

And when has Marrow ever dodged bullets?

She wasn't even skilled, fast, or strong enough to beat Storm in a knife fight (talk about home field advantage) even while their was a Murloc telepath interfering with Storm!

Your argument rests on Elektra throwing a sai at her before Marrow can react.

No, I'm pretty sure that even with her bone armor, Elektra is more then able to cleave through it with sword or sai... but what ever. Severed head, or punctured heart among other things is more then enough for Elektra to get the win.

Bones skewer her body all the time. They come out of her stomach. They come out her chest. They come out her skull. They even come out her eyes. A sai through the chest or head won't be ANY different from a bone ripping through her skull or through her chest as it always does. Her bone anatomy is the same as ours. They just grow at insane rates and they come in different shapes.

Marrow regularly has to skewer her self with a bone to pull out a "bad" bone that's not growing right. Hell, once she opened up her own chest and ripped out a piece of her ribcage that was poking her heart.

Simply put, her healing factor is insane. Close distance or long distance, however Elektra wants to play it. She'll lose either way....

... Why do you assume that the bones form center mass? Much more likely the form right at the surface of where she wants them, if not they would hamper her mobility. When she creates bones they don't rip through her organs before protruding through her skin and if she ever had a bone formation in her brain... she'd be pretty much a vegetable. Marrow's healing factor is tame, just look at her fight with Storm. She was messed up.

psy_blade
With prep, Marrow will win. Too many projectiles plus armor plus some skill and agility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.