count dooku and grevios VS. plo koon, kit fisto,ki-aid-mundi,and shaak ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nellis Munn
what do you guys think?...

- Dooku and ROTS grevios

- plo koon, kit fisto, ki-aid-mundi, and shaak ti

((The_Anomaly))
Dooku and The General @ss rape them.

Rampant ox
Yes. In fact Greivous could almost do it by himself. Adding Dooku is extreme overkill.

Kadesh
Thats 4 people against GG, one of them can simply use the force to lock his arms and the other to dice him up.. But of course that wouldnt happen when the god ol dooku is there

kamikz
Why would the jedi suddenly be able to do something like that, when the 5 jedi facing Grievous at once weren't able to?

Council#13
Originally posted by kamikz
Why would the jedi suddenly be able to do something like that, when the 5 jedi facing Grievous at once weren't able to?

The Jedi that faced Grievous during the Clone Wars cartoon were nothing spectacular. In LOE, Grievous says something about: If Palpatine had surronded himself with real Jedi, like Kit Fisto, the battle may have gone differently. These are some of the best Jedi in the Order, even if he did take out Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi-Mundi at once. I say that Dooku and Grievous take this with relative ease.

kamikz
Originally posted by Council#13
The Jedi that faced Grievous during the Clone Wars cartoon were nothing spectacular. In LOE, Grievous says something about: If Palpatine had surronded himself with real Jedi, like Kit Fisto, the battle may have gone differently. These are some of the best Jedi in the Order, even if he did take out Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi-Mundi at once. I say that Dooku and Grievous take this with relative ease.

Yeah, I know, but he said it was because they were 4, I wondered why numbers would make such difference, he has met more...

General Kenobl
I agree with Council#13.

Grievous can take on Ki-Adi Mundi and Shaak Ti while Dooku faces a difficult fight against Plo and Kit. When Grievous is done with his two, then helps Dooku megapwn Fisto and Koon.

Nellis Munn
no this is ROTS grevios.............. not clone wars....

darthsith19
The Jedi might lose but it'll be far from pwnage. Remember, this is ROTS Grievous, not EU Grievous. Plo could likely hold him off for like 2 minutes, I'd say. I doubt Dooku could beat Mundi, Ti and Fisto 3 on 1, however, he could likely hold them off till Plo dies. Then Grievous takes one of them and Dooku takes the other 2.

Nellis Munn
i wouldnt say plo would die ROTS grievous is a peice of s**t ,every since mace force crushed the armor containing his gut sack in clone wars...

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Dooku and The General @ss rape them. eek!

Nellis Munn

darthsith19
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
i wouldnt say plo would die ROTS grievous is a peice of s**t ,every since mace force crushed the armor containing his gut sack in clone wars...
Grievous in ROTS is still good, after Mace crushes his chest he still kills Pablo Jill and 2 other Jedi at the same time, he doesn't suck, kenobi only beat him easily because Kenobi is THE Soresu Master and Grievous is weak against Soresu.

Faunus
Grievous is "weak" against any of the era's better swordsmen if he's taking them on in a fair fight.

Nellis Munn
lol yea............

Council#13
I'd say that Dooku and Grievous still take this one. Dooku beat Tholme and Sora Bulq at the same time, and beat CW Grievous in a duel. CW Grievous beat both Ki-Adi-Mundi and Shaak Ti at the same time. The duo take this, but with a lot of difficulty.

darthsith19
True, but we don't know how long Dooku was fighting Tholme and Bulq before he won.

Council#13
That's true. hmm

Black Dalek
Plo Koon uses his 'Electric Judgement' and pwns them both.

Nellis Munn
yep... that sh*t stings...

overlord
Kit Fatso would immediately die, Ki Aids Mundo would get pwned by Grievous and Shaak Ti would be killed by Dooku sipping martini (ha. ha. ha.) etc etc.

Klo Poon however would electrocute Grievous and pwn him on sight. Also, Koon fights like Anakin Skywalker I read somewhere. Dooku's head will be cut off.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by overlord
Kit Fatso would immediately die, Ki Aids Mundo would get pwned by Grievous and Shaak Ti would be killed by Dooku sipping martini (ha. ha. ha.) etc etc.

Klo Poon however would electrocute Grievous and pwn him on sight. Also, Koon fights like Anakin Skywalker I read somewhere. Dooku's head will be cut off.

Anakin defeated Dooku because, he was a better swordsman, Koon isn't nowhere as good as Anakin, Dooku himself said that Anakin is the best
Djem So user he has ever seen, i doubt that he would say that abaut Koon.
Dooku and Grievous take this easily.

overlord
Klo Poon is a jedi master. Thus his sword skills are amazing. He has spend his entire life to master the same fighting style as Anakin therefore he will wtfpwn Dooku just like him. Too bad Klo Poon flew into a building and burned to death.
:-(

Count Makashi
Anakin is a lot better then Ploo Koon, and Dooku has also spent his entire life mastering Makashi, Koon is a dead man in this fight.

It was bad, he was a Jedi and deserved better. All the jedi did.

overlord
Prove this crude allegation that Anakin is a lot better than Klo Poon! Po Kloon has mastered Shienn a long time ago and also has electric judgement to punish Anakin!

Count Makashi
Even Dooku stated that Anakin is the finest Djem So user he has ever seen and Anakin has the strongest connection to the force, by far. I have never heard that someone from the jedi order said that Koon is one of the best. Just because he mastered same form as Anakin doesn't mean he is on the same level as Anakin. Anakin didn't defeat Dooku just because of his form, but because of his superior skill.

overlord
Just because you never heard someone say Plo Koon is the best does not make mean you can judge him. Trust me, Koon wtfpoowns Dooku just like Ankanin did.

kamikz
Lol....

Count Makashi
Any chance of Koon the Clown has of wining, if the Count starts laughing, drops to the floor, because of the immense laughter and falls of some cliff.

Captain REX
Sorry, too many factors for this to be a good fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.