Howdy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cibernite
I know I should've said this earlier but. Hello and I'm a big Sci Fi nut and I also love to draw. My favorite Character to draw is Darth Vader.
I like his costume and you can think of some pretty cool stuff for him to do. Even outside of the Star Wars Universe. Like have him take on some Earthly bad guys or something of that nature. I have a nice Star wars and Star Trek autograph collection as well as a bunch of Figures, magazines, Books and Calanders. Well that's it for me.

See you in the forums.

dave_kodak
Hello...and yes you should have.

Storm
Welcome, I hope you' ve had fun so far wink

Council#13
'Ello, dere! smile

Symmetric Chaos
Welcome to KMC (may peace and good fortune follow you all of your days)

Darth Oblivion
Welcome, enjoy your time here and good luck holding onto your sanity, you might break the record.(my sanity lasted a whole 2 days!)

soin2cal
welcomebig grin

TRH
Well hello

sailormoon
Hi!! Hey, your newbie thread started out the same way mine's did! I said "howdy"!! stick out tongue

ToMacco
whats up sucka ?

guy222
Originally posted by Cibernite
I know I should've said this earlier but. Hello and I'm a big Sci Fi nut and I also love to draw. My favorite Character to draw is Darth Vader.
I like his costume and you can think of some pretty cool stuff for him to do. Even outside of the Star Wars Universe. Like have him take on some Earthly bad guys or something of that nature. I have a nice Star wars and Star Trek autograph collection as well as a bunch of Figures, magazines, Books and Calanders. Well that's it for me.

See you in the forums.

Welcome from guy222

TRH
Originally posted by sailormoon
Hi!! Hey, your newbie thread started out the same way mine's did! I said "howdy"!! stick out tongue daherg@u

bluemouth12
Welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.