Gorgon vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Pretty even to me. Both have one hit kills that pretty much everyone goes down to.

Draco69
I doubt the Stone Gaze would work on Ghost Rider due to his mystical heritage.

Ghostrider wins.

jinzin
well GR doesn't have pupils so i don't know if the stone stare is gonna work on him...

srankmissingnin
Will the penance star even work on Gorgon? He is a corpse after all... and I remeber it not working on people because they were on the influence of drugs at the time. He'd have to lose his shades first anyway.

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
Pretty even to me. Both have one hit kills that pretty much everyone goes down to.

Zarathos>Gorgon

Draco69
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Will the penance star even work on Gorgon? He is a corpse after all... and I remeber it not working on people because they were on the influence of drugs at the time. He'd have to lose his shades first anyway.

His penance stare works on demons, zombies, gods and GALACTUS.

It doesn't matter if he's corpse at all.

As long as Gorgon's a sentinent being, it'll work on him.

Accel
The idea of some drug addict taking the stare better than Galactus makes me giggle.

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
His penance stare works on demons, zombies, gods and GALACTUS.
Wasn't that a cartoon?

Draco69
It happened in both...though it was far more embarrassing for Galactus in the cartoon...

sad

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
It happened in both...though it was far more embarrassing for Galactus in the cartoon...

sad When did it happen in a comic?
I was under the impression that they have never met in a comic...

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran
When did it happen in a comic?
I was under the impression that they have never met in a comic...

I don't know the comic. But it was during the 90s. Which is SO typical of the 90s....

After all we have Venom fighting Juggernaut and Hulk for some reason.....

meep-meep
Bump. I don't think Gorgon could take GR physical although I suppose its debatable. The penance stare trumps the stone gaze imo.

guy222
Truth

cdtm
Even though it was Dr. Strange who put a penance stare like effect on Big G in the comics, I'd bet the stare would affect Gorgon.. While the stone gaze probably wouldn't work on GR. It might, but it's not like it has a perfect track record, with Phobos tanking it due to nothing more then his demi god blood...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.