Elektra vs. Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
I won't bother with an in-depth intro...

Elektra gets her sais, IF gets his Chi

Current versions of both

They fight in a dense forest

Who takes it?

capt it up
well I think you should allow her all her standered weapons

Soljer
Iron Fist for a healthy majority.

Danny is a bit above your average street leveller.

Accel
Iron Pimphand FTW!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
Iron Fist for a healthy majority.

Danny is a bit above your average street leveller.

even ko'ed a drunken Hercules with a single hit..huzzah!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
well I think you should allow her all her standered weapons

I haven't read Elektra in a while...

but she has more then her sais?

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
even ko'ed a drunken Hercules with a single hit..huzzah!

The fugger punches through steel girders WITHOUT the Iron Fist.

He dodges hails of gunfire by fractions of inches. He has kneed Deadpool in the face twice! (to Hilarious results...Vuja De?)

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I haven't read Elektra in a while...

but she has more then her sais?
ya she carries nifes swords and an many other ninja stuff

capt it up
dany wins, but not as much has some of you might think?

elektra telepathy can realy make this a hard one figjht for him and her assortment of weapons will aid her as well. Not to mention she doews not have normal human reflexes

Soljer

And Danny Rand would still K her TFO!

Happy Dance

SpunkySmurph

Oh. Yeah, thats sounds fair if she has all of her reg. stuff then.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
And Danny Rand would still K her TFO!

Happy Dance

not when she reading his throughts and messing with his mind.

not to mention comming at him with inhuman speed.

I still say IF takes it, but only about 6.5/10

Daredevil1
Outside of striking power Electra is very skillfull. Blocking multiple bullets with her sais to even Ninja mystic illusions and control.

She may not have a powerfull punch like the IF technique but her Sais are just as deadly on a human opponent.

IF wins the majority but not easily. Danny is only above street level characters in striking power with the IF technique.

beta ray bob
could he not strenghten certain cortex's in his brain to keep elektra out of his head? O.O

srankmissingnin
Elektra wins. She can predict Danny's moves with her telepathy, she is extremely fast, rutheless but most of all she wins because Danny is brash, cocky and impatient in situation's where he can't afford to be. Ever wondered why Daredevil manages to hold his own, and even beat Danny? Well, thats it and Elektra will do the same... if he's lucky she isn't evil this week, and he gets to live.

beta ray bob
WHAT DID I JUST SAY!

tkitna
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Ever wondered why Daredevil manages to hold his own, and even beat Danny?

Yeah, Daredevil has his own title and sells more books.

Danny would beat the hell out of Elektra as he should to Daredevil also.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by tkitna

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Daredevil1
laughing

Stupid Rookie
last time I remember DD and IF fighting, IF was wearing DDs costume, and fighting in DD's style.

They were pretty much even, and DD said IF was trying to mimic his movements and fight as he would fight (something very hard to do)

Don't underestimate IF here.

marvelprince
Actually some of the things Elektra has done powerwise (telepathy etc) Danny has done with his chi. I definitely wouldn't underestimate him here

Piedmon
Man, I totally made this thread, like.... a year ago....

Anyway, even though he's largely fallen into the cracks of comic obscurity in recent years, I've got to go with Iron Fist. Elektra may be agile, but she hardly ever gets hit and thus to my mind doesn't cope well with punishment.

Danny, on the other hand, can take a beating (and has had to), and his Iron Fist has taken out tougher than Elektra before. He just needs to keep the fight going until she starts to get exhausted and slow down, then when she takes just that split second too long to duck, he clobbers her with a fist-fulla ki.

I would give him the fight 7/10 times.... his advantage is moderate, but Elektra could still kill him. (And probably would if they ever fought in a real comic.... damn editors....)

Daredevil1
DD was handicapped his senses/radar were not working well during the prison incident. Plus there were not even, heck Danny had to resort using the IF technique because he was losing.

And DD even dodged that.

If anything IF is being overrated by sill statements like he is a bit above street level.

Don't get me wrong Danny wins against Electra but not easily.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Good classic match. Both exceptionally great martial artists. I think that Danny takes it after a very hard fight.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by marvelprince
Actually some of the things Elektra has done powerwise (telepathy etc) Danny has done with his chi. I definitely wouldn't underestimate him here

Yeah, but Srank's right. (I'm agreeing with Srank! eek! )

Danny's often cocky and dangerously overconfident.

That's why Daredevil can get the edge on him, and that's why Elektra should be able to as well.

In addition, using his chi for things like mimicing telepathy, etc. is rather OoC for Danny to do... normally he's pretty straightforward with his punch/kick methods.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah, but Srank's right. (I'm agreeing with Srank! eek! )

Danny's often cocky and dangerously overconfident.

That's why Daredevil can get the edge on him, and that's why Elektra should be able to as well.

In addition, using his chi for things like mimicing telepathy, etc. is rather OoC for Danny to do... normally he's pretty straightforward with his punch/kick methods.

Law of averages, you were bound to be right sooner or later. wink

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
*Whew* Eenie-meenie-miney-moe worked this time! I finally picked the same side as teh Smurph! embarrasment

Fixed. ermm

beer

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by tkitna

LOL

but seriously

why?

Danny isint as intelligent as Matt in the combat arena, the big reason he loses to matt (aside from the fact that matt is just too ravenous)

As far as this fight goes, Danny is not to be underestimated, despite his recklessness at times

But uh i think danny wins this VIA iron fist and chi amping, but i can see him loseing becuase he once again, isint the smartest fighter

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Daredevil1
DD was handicapped his senses/radar were not working well during the prison incident. Plus there were not even, heck Danny had to resort using the IF technique because he was losing.

And DD even dodged that.

If anything IF is being overrated by sill statements like he is a bit above street level.

Don't get me wrong Danny wins against Electra but not easily.

yep

good point

he did have to use the IF because clearly he was having trouble in h2h with daredeevil (as he should)

IF is good, but i definately wouldnet put him above DD in the h2h department

and i can see him struggleing here
BUT i think he wins

LORDSIDIOUS01
Still believe in Daniel Rand

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Piedmon

Anyway, even though he's largely fallen into the cracks of comic obscurity in recent years,

actually, danny rand is on the "come up"

he had a pretty important role in DD recently, and he has his own comic right now (which is very good)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.