Magneto vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
who wins ?

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
who wins ?

vulcan

Mider999
ok how are his power levels doing now anyway i heard he lost alot of power when darwin left his body.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
ok how are his power levels doing now anyway i heard he lost alot of power when darwin left his body.

Do u know the issue when that happened? I love Xmen

Soljer
Originally posted by Mider999

I heard he lost a lot of power when he got his ****ing eye ripped out of his skull.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Soljer
I heard he lost a lot of power when he got his ****ing eye ripped out of his skull.

What happened to Vulcan, last I read he was in Glad's hands at the end of the issue, when Glad was pummeling him.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Board Walker
What happened to Vulcan, last I read he was in Glad's hands at the end of the issue, when Glad was pummeling him.

shifty

Take out 'pummeling' and insert _______, and that becomes a rather kinky statement.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Take out and insert. Take out and insert. Take out and insert.Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
a rather kinky statement.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing laughing

Touche

bigbran
Wolverine.

Board Walker
Well wtf happened to Vulcan?

bigbran
Well wtf happened to Vulcan? He got one-punched, and then they took him into holding or some shit like that.

Board Walker
Originally posted by bigbran
He got one-punched, and then they took him into holding or some shit like that.

All that build up for that? What a let down.

bigbran
All that build up for that? What a let down. Well... Gladiator did "believe himself untouchable", and then pop, Vulcan's eye comes out.

Beta Ray Howard
Gladiator made him look like the chump he is.
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Take out 'pummeling' and insert weasel.

You're the wierdest Canadian of all time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.