thor vs sentry vs quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
which was the most powerful avenger.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
which was the most powerful avenger.

thor

xmeat
bump

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
thor

thor>quasar

xmeat
bump

DigiMark007
If people want to respond, they will. The bumps are unnecessary.

Originally posted by guy222
thor>quasar

Co-signed, actually.

Then it just depends on where you put Sentry on the power scale.

Hercules
Thor, he is the most powerful Avenger, why else would Reed and Tony use his clone as their secret weapon?

His range of powers and feats far outstrips Sentry's.

jasofisc
I guess sentry since he was able to overpower strange. Gosh I hate sentry. And i'm guess that since sentry can get out of the micro verse because of sheer power that puts him above them too. thor could get out of the micro verse though magic which is not the same as sheer force of will.

Mider999
doesnt quasar have better feats then thor. Quasar droped a VERY BIG construct on thanos in the IG saga that might have normally killed him had he not had the IG, i dont think thor can come near to anything like that with out almost killing himself.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
doesnt quasar have better feats then thor. Quasar droped a VERY BIG construct on thanos in the IG saga that might have normally killed him had he not had the IG, i dont think thor can come near to anything like that with out almost killing himself.

Thor defeats Quasar

outavodka
OMF am i the only that thinks Quasar has better feats and on top of that is the better of the three?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by outavodka
OMF am i the only that thinks Quasar has better feats and on top of that is the better of the three? Quaser is definately more powerful than the other two.

The thing is, his powers are useless against Thor, when he uses his hammer (the whole magic thing), so, as much feats as he has, that rules out him beating Thor.

He can beat Sentry though.

complexbrother
Quasar has the best feats out of the three, but my vote goes to Sentry because of his powerset, and the fact that "Marvel hasn't really tapped into all the things he can do". (this is a direct quote from Joe Quesada during a book singing recently)

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by complexbrother
(this is a direct quote from Joe Quesada during a book singing recently) They make those now?

Redatom65
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
They make those now?

yep, book singing is all the rage

Photon009
Sentry > Quasar > Thor

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry > Quasar > Thor Based on?

Supreme being
Based on?

laughing laughing

mad The power of 1 million exploding suns and he stalemated galactus.

Photon009
Based on?

The fact that he's been clearly shown above herald level, where Thor and Quasar are. Beating Terrax easier than Thor or Quasar could ever dream of doing, stalemating the Collective who owned Binary in 2 pages, a herald leveler in her own right, nearly stalemating Photon Genis who was shown above heralds as well, beating Dr. Strange, as well as his alter ego and exact equal in power stalemating and eventually getting the better of the combined forces of the FF, New Avengers, Astonishing X-Men, SHIELD, Inhumans (including Black Bolt), Dr. Strange, and Namor, and owning the Hulk in a page, breaking every bone in his body easily. Yea, Sentry's quite a bit above Quasar and Thor.

Redatom65
Funny, I'm a big genis fan. As a matter of fact he's my second favorite MU character behind Nightcrawler. And I don't recall anything putting him above all heralds

Jebus reborn
The fact that he's been clearly shown above herald level, where Thor and Quasar are. Beating Terrax easier than Thor or Quasar could ever dream of doing, Beating a massive jobber, who's job was to fuel the first book, and series, makes him above herald?

stalemating the Collective who owned Binary in 2 pages, a herald leveler in her own right, He stalemated him for like one page, and then got thrown away from the fight, like a child...

nearly stalemating Photon Genis who was shown above heralds as well, He did absolutely nothing to Photon, and Photon was toying with him...

beating Dr. Strange, Never happened. All he did was overpower one spell. Not actually beat Dr. Strange.
However, Strange did recently own Sentry, and the entire Avengers.

as well as his alter ego and exact equal in power stalemating and eventually getting the better of the combined forces of the FF, New Avengers, Astonishing X-Men, SHIELD, Inhumans (including Black Bolt), Dr. Strange, and Namor, I don't actually remember Sentry showing this kind of power... ever.

and owning the Hulk in a page, breaking every bone in his body easily. Yea, Sentry's quite a bit above Quasar and Thor. Hulk is basically a defenseless child next to Sentry, and Void broke all his bones when he was around Sentry.

You think listing off a bunch of Sentry feats makes a difference in my opinion?
What if Thor's, and Quaser's feats were named?
Like, Thor cracking open Exitar's head, and Quaser making a device, that sucked Galactus's cosmic powers out of him, in a second or so. Or Quaser actually stalemating Galactus, not just said by Spider-Man.
High feats of Sentry, just don't compare to the high end of Thor, or Quaser.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't actually remember Sentry showing this kind of power... ever.

It was in NA or MA I forget which. He was completely unstable and while 3 people protected Emma and Sentry, Void came out and stated beating up a whole bunch of people.

A few Xmen and the FF were there but I don't remeber all the others.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It was in NA or MA I forget which. He was completely unstable and while 3 people protected Emma and Sentry, Void came out and stated beating up a whole bunch of people.

A few Xmen and the FF were there but I don't remeber all the others. I'm pretty sure Bran knows what he was talking about, but was referring to the comment that Void was exactly = to Sentry, power wise.

Maybe I got it wrong though... srug

Oh, and it was NA... MA wasn't around then, IIRC.

His Airness
Thor wins

His Airness
The fact that he's been clearly shown above herald level, where Thor and Quasar are. Beating Terrax easier than Thor or Quasar could ever dream of doing, stalemating the Collective who owned Binary in 2 pages, a herald leveler in her own right, nearly stalemating Photon Genis who was shown above heralds as well, beating Dr. Strange, as well as his alter ego and exact equal in power stalemating and eventually getting the better of the combined forces of the FF, New Avengers, Astonishing X-Men, SHIELD, Inhumans (including Black Bolt), Dr. Strange, and Namor, and owning the Hulk in a page, breaking every bone in his body easily. Yea, Sentry's quite a bit above Quasar and Thor.

Like when he couldn't defeat Ultron, or for that matter stop the heli-carrier from crashing into the earth?

IIRC, Thor has ko'd terrax with a measly hammer throw. Also both have shown capable of either defeating or stalemating Galactus. A PIS feat yes, but it shows what both have the power to do.

Naming feats isn't going to help you as none of Sentry's will be more impressive than Thor's or Quasars.

He didn't defeat Strange, he overpowered one spell, something Cain Marko has done. Recently Strange owned Sentry and the rest of the Avengers squad.

Don't remember Sentry doing any of the above.

That may be because Hulk is completely defenseless and useless when Sentry is around.

Wrong. smile

leonheartmm
SENTRY>>>QUAYSAR>>THOR.

complexbrother
Originally posted by Redatom65
yep, book singing is all the rage

HA HA, yes I spelled signing wrong. embarrasment

Redatom65
just teasing ya amigo stick out tongue

Redatom65
Beating a massive jobber, who's job was to fuel the first book, and series, makes him above herald?

He stalemated him for like one page, and then got thrown away from the fight, like a child...

He did absolutely nothing to Photon, and Photon was toying with him...

Never happened. All he did was overpower one spell. Not actually beat Dr. Strange.
However, Strange did recently own Sentry, and the entire Avengers.

I don't actually remember Sentry showing this kind of power... ever.

Hulk is basically a defenseless child next to Sentry, and Void broke all his bones when he was around Sentry.

You think listing off a bunch of Sentry feats makes a difference in my opinion?
What if Thor's, and Quaser's feats were named?
Like, Thor cracking open Exitar's head, and Quaser making a device, that sucked Galactus's cosmic powers out of him, in a second or so. Or Quaser actually stalemating Galactus, not just said by Spider-Man.
High feats of Sentry, just don't compare to the high end of Thor, or Quaser.

Bran, how often have you and I been going about this sentry and Genis arguement now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.