Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
I wasn't sure where to put this post. It could be put in both the comic section and the religon section.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438974

MightyEInherjar
Coming from an entire family of Germanic Heathens, I respect what you're doing, but I don't really think people are going to understand what you're trying to get across.

Storm
This thread can serve to discuss the different characteristics attributed to Thor and the mythology. However, for the comparison between the Marvel Thor and the Norse Thor, I' ll have to refer you to the Comic Book Forum.

Alfheim
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Coming from an entire family of Germanic Heathens, I respect what you're doing, but I don't really think people are going to understand what you're trying to get across.

Heilsa. So you're heathen too? Well anyway I have made a thread in the comics respect forum too I 'll discuss your point there.

As for this forum, I was trying to point out that people in general percieve Thor to be stupid, im using Norse lore to prove this is not the case, even other heathens tend to think Thor is not smart.

P.S. Your not folkist are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.