HawkGirl vs Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
HG has her mace and Archangel has his metallic wings and the arsenal it carries. The place is in the air of course.

Who wins?

LordFear
I think HG can put him down but she has to fight smart and ruthlessly

King_Mungi
Hawkgirl isn't as good as Hawkman, but still will overwhelm him as you said fights smart and ruthless..which she can do.

marvelprince
Do Archangel also have the ability to shoot quills? he could use that and keep this a long range battle. She can't get him with the mace and I'm willing to bet he's better in the air than she is so he could evade her and keep the fight long distance. Still tough one to call though

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
HG has her mace and Archangel has his metallic wings and the arsenal it carries. The place is in the air of course.

Who wins?

'death' from aoa should be even

spidey-dude
R.I.P

King_Mungi
Originally posted by marvelprince
Do Archangel also have the ability to shoot quills? he could use that and keep this a long range battle. She can't get him with the mace and I'm willing to bet he's better in the air than she is so he could evade her and keep the fight long distance. Still tough one to call though

No, she has thousands of years of experience which she is tapping into now. She can fly multiple mach speeds, while Archangel...can't. Her healing factor is vastly higher than Archangel so anything he would do to her would be pointless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.