Despero vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
most people will say thanos would win, but from what ive read and heard despero is EXTREMLY durable, and has taken on multiple superman class beings at once, he even controlled most of the JLA including martian manhunter, im not saying he'd win, but im saying he would win a few times in a battle with thanos, he's also pretty fast, he's tackled the flash a few times.

juggernaut66666
Thanos.
This has been done atleast 5 times.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Thanos.
This has been done atleast 5 times. yes

here's a few of them:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437869&highlight=thanos+v.s.+despero

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359671&highlight=title%3A%28Despero+vs.+Thanos%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434791&highlight=title%3A%28Despero+vs.+Thanos%29

The one in bold was made by the same guy that started this thread. confused

Mider999
yeah and it got closed down, i havent found any other open thanos or despero threads here using the search.

Anyway i dont see thanos winning just like that he had a hard time with thor with the power gem, i think that despero would give this guy a hard time and maybe even stalemate him, and there mind powers going at each other would be cool to see.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Galan007
yes

here's a few of them:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437869&highlight=thanos+v.s.+despero

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359671&highlight=title%3A%28Despero+vs.+Thanos%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434791&highlight=title%3A%28Despero+vs.+Thanos%29

The one in bold was made by the same guy that started this thread. confused

Bwahahah.

Mider999 just bump your older thread if you really feel this needs to be re-hashed.
rolling on floor laughing laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah and it got closed down, i havent found any other open thanos or despero threads here using the search. The 2nd one I listed is still open.

Mider999
then the search sucks cause i didnt find it, my point is that despero aint just gonna lose to thanos super fast like everyone says, he might very well stalemate him.

Kutulu
then the search sucks cause i didnt find it, my point is that despero aint just gonna lose to thanos super fast like everyone says, he might very well stalemate him.

Search FTW.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432545_1-how-to-use-the-new-search-function

guy222
most people will say thanos would win, but from what ive read and heard despero is EXTREMLY durable, and has taken on multiple superman class beings at once, he even controlled most of the JLA including martian manhunter, im not saying he'd win, but im saying he would win a few times in a battle with thanos, he's also pretty fast, he's tackled the flash a few times.

thanos

Bentley
Searching is tech.

DarkCrawler

...no he wont.

Thanos wins.

Mider999
yeah and why cause he's thanos.........give me a break the guy lost to drax the destroyer, and he's never fought anyone as strong as despero so please spare me your oppinions and give me some proof that thanos is so above despero cause i dont see any.

dvampire
Despero wins.

Mider999
in another forum they say mangog would lose to despero but in this one they say he'd lose to thanos.........wow sad since mangog is skyfather level isnt he.

DarkCrawler
yeah and why cause he's thanos.........give me a break the guy lost to drax the destroyer, and he's never fought anyone as strong as despero so please spare me your oppinions and give me some proof that thanos is so above despero cause i dont see any.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9133/fight12uy7.jpg
Enough?

If you want more, go ahead and read:
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,126171.0.html

And no. Mangog isn't Skyfather level. Where are you pulling out this crazy information?

Ouallada
Originally posted by dvampire
Despero wins.

Yup, he wins about 1/10. Maybe 2. 3 if Thanos has piles.

Kutulu

Drax was created to destroy Thanos. NOBODY else could have done what Drax did.

Thanos has fought villains as strong as Despero, what do you call Thor in warrior madness with the power gem?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And no. Mangog isn't Skyfather level. Where are you pulling out this crazy information?

Mider's napkin-drawn DC adventures.

DarkCrawler
Thought it was something like that.

Mangog isn't even Thanos level, hence Mangog was his little whipping boy during the whole tears of chalice thing.

Kutulu
Thought it was something like that.

Mangog isn't even Thanos level, hence Mangog was his little whipping boy during the whole tears of chalice thing.

And that was a Thanos clone on top of that! laughing out loud

dvampire
Originally posted by Ouallada
Yup, he wins about 1/10. Maybe 2. 3 if Thanos has piles.

My bad. I should have been more specific.

Despero takes the majority! smile

Kutulu
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Mider's napkin-drawn DC adventures.

^^ ROFL rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

dvampire
Originally posted by Kutulu
Drax was created to destroy Thanos. NOBODY else could have done what Drax did.

Thanos has fought villains as strong as Despero, what do you call Thor in warrior madness with the power gem?

Derspero has fought heros stronger than Thanos. He took on the entire JLA.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, incarnation which had such badass characters like....

Martian Manhunter...Guy Gardner...uhh...Blue Beetle?

Did you even read the Respect Thread of Thanos?

Despero doesn't compare.

boriquaking55

Despero doesn't compare.

MM, GG, & BB own Thanos, didn't you get the memo?

laughing

juggernaut66666

Despero doesn't compare.
And Super Girl,Booster Gold,Lobo,Metamorpho,Flash and some others.

DarkCrawler
And Super Girl,Booster Gold,Lobo,Metamorpho,Flash and some others.

Yeah, I know, but it wasn't excatly stellar team-up, and lot of the guys in the fight did not really use the full extent of their powers. Not to say that it isn't impressive feat, it is, but he isn't Thanos level. smile

I mean hell, Thanos has even better telepathy feats.

juggernaut66666
Yeah, I know, but it wasn't excatly stellar team-up, and lot of the guys in the fight did not really use the full extent of their powers. Not to say that it isn't impressive feat, it is, but he isn't Thanos level. smile

I mean hell, Thanos has even better telepathy feats.
I know it isn't Thanos level but it was like you trying to downrate Despero. sad

DarkCrawler
Yeah, only said that because he said that "he has fought heroes stronger then Thanos" which he hasn't. Thanos would easily be able to duplicate everything Despero did there, and everything Despero did in Virtue and Vice.

xmarksthespot
I know it isn't Thanos level but it was like you trying to downrate Despero. sad He could do with a good peg-knocking though... ermm

Mider999
you know beta ray howard for someone who thinks that thanos is as powerful or more powerful then image god and satan and that dr strange can defeat the IG and Scarlet Witch under his own power, you sure do like talking badly about others, as if when you type all this eleborate comic book knowledge flows from your fingertips just putting everyone in awe, when in fact the only thing you ever bring forth in me is the thought of how little knowledge you have about comics in general.

Despero could stalemate or even defeat thanos hand to hand and mind to mind the same perhaps but if it came down to full blown power, why cant despero just teleport thanos to a black hole.

tdawg14
Despero goes down here. Way overmatched.

DarkCrawler

Despero could stalemate or even defeat thanos hand to hand and mind to mind the same perhaps but if it came down to full blown power, why cant despero just teleport thanos to a black hole.

No, he can't stalemate Thanos on anything. Thanos is FAR too durable for Despero and has stalemated THOR with POWER GEM AND WARRIOR MADNESS. Despero hasn't done anything else then defeat JLA/JSA who punched him, in total, two times, and then started hanging from the neck. Thanos has beat Silver Surfer to death, literally.

And he defenitely isn't stalemating someone who can go defeat the likes of Moondragon and Kosmos stalemate Goddess and Galactus in mind battle.

And I don't know why he can't teleport him. Ooooh, wait, maybe because Thanos has already gone through black hole and survived? Or maybe because he can just teleport out of it effortlessly? Maybe because Thanos can himself teleport Despero to black hole and Despero, on the other hand WON'T survive it.

You are fighting a losing battle here.

Mider999
stalemated thor is that why he had to use a gun?

Oh good point about the black hole thing, im very sure you have proof that despero cant servive a black hole, and how did thanos servive a black hole logically or was it PIS.

Stalemating galactus, thanos? i dont think so and if he ever did stalemate galactus thats pure PIS.

Who cares if they where just hanging on his neck, where does that mean they where not using there muscle to try to take him down they can fly you know.

DarkCrawler
stalemated thor is that why he had to use a gun?

Like Thanos said, he grew bored of the battle. Like you can see from the images, nobody had any advatage over other.

Oh good point about the black hole thing, im very sure you have proof that despero cant servive a black hole, and how did thanos servive a black hole logically or was it PIS.

Sure I do have proof. All the durability showings of Despero show that he doesn't have what it takes to survive a black hole.

And no, it wasn't PIS. Thanos is just that goddamn durable.

Stalemating galactus, thanos? i dont think so and if he ever did stalemate galactus thats pure PIS.

MENTAL battle. Not battle with all the powers on their use.

Anyway, Thanos easily takes this. Did you even read the Respect Thread?

juggernaut66666
No he didn't Mider is a Thanos hater. stick out tongue

Edit:even if the fight goes h2h Thanos just increaases his strenght with cosmic power to the point where stomp Despero...

Beta Ray Howard
Mider, we don't count your napkin drawn adventures.

I think Mider just has a supreme hate for Marvel. It's pretty stupid. erm

boriquaking55
Mider, we don't count your napkin drawn adventures.

I think Mider just has a supreme hate for Marvel. It's pretty stupid. erm

laughing @ napkin-drawn adventures

Bentley
Under certain conditions, Thanos would one-shot Despero... But he wont, he will just kick the crap out of him.

dvampire
Originally posted by Bentley
Under certain conditions, Thanos would one-shot Despero... But he wont, he will just kick the crap out of him.

Or Despero one-shots Thanos! smile

dvampire
No he didn't Mider is a Thanos hater. stick out tongue

Edit:even if the fight goes h2h Thanos just increaases his strenght with cosmic power to the point where stomp Despero...

He can't increase his strength mid fight. Why didn't he do that when Thor or Drax was whooping his butt? Despero stomps the crap out Thanos.

juggernaut66666
He can't increase his strength mid fight. Why didn't he do that when Thor or Drax was whooping his butt? Despero stomps the crap out Thanos.
Drax has never beaten Thanos neither did Thor if you are refering to the
fight with Thor when he had the power gem no one can amp him self beyond the power gem.

Kutulu
Drax has never beaten Thanos neither did Thor if you are refering to the
fight with Thor when he had the power gem no one can amp him self beyond the power gem.

Technically Drax did finally beat Thanos... ripped his heart out.

That was a rare exception though to their usual encounters. big grin

juggernaut66666
Technically Drax did finally beat Thanos... ripped his heart out.

That was a rare exception though to their usual encounters. big grin
That was a cheapshot an he could only kill him because he was made for that purpose.

Kutulu

Thanos can amp his strength, speed or durability at will, that's part of his powerset.

Thanos would stomp Despero by the way. He's way too durable for Despero to put down. There is no way Despero is going to put out more damage than Odin or Tyrant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos can amp his strength, speed or durability at will, that's part of his powerset.

Thanos would stomp Despero by the way. He's way too durable for Despero to put down. There is no way Despero is going to put out more damage than Odin or Tyrant.
And unless Thanos is a magical wielder like Dr. Strange or Ghost RIder, he isn't going to be able to put down Despero. Thanos could win via some bfr or trap. But Despero has Superior Teleportation abilities. He could get out of any trap.ONe other thing, Odin and Tyrant were both playing with Thanos. IF they were putting out thier max, Thanos would have been a stain. PUlling himself back together molecule by molecule.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And unless Thanos is a magical wielder like Dr. Strange or Ghost RIder, he isn't going to be able to put down Despero. Thanos could win via some bfr or trap. But Despero has Superior Teleportation abilities. He could get out of any trap.ONe other thing, Odin and Tyrant were both playing with Thanos. IF they were putting out thier max, Thanos would have been a stain. PUlling himself back together molecule by molecule.
Yes but you can use that same logic to say that since Despero wasn't made to take out Thanos(like Drax), or more powerful than Odin(since Odin couldn't put him down), there's no way for him to put down Thanos. For that matter, the same could be applied to ANY of Thanos's forum opponents. Any of them that aren't created to beat him or aren't more powerful than Odin, have NO WAY of winning even 1 battle out of 10 because it's never happened before.

Bentley
There is just no way Despero will one shot Thanos, the guy has an impressive durability, his best skill after his brains.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yes but you can use that same logic to say that since Despero wasn't made to take out Thanos(like Drax), or more powerful than Odin(since Odin couldn't put him down), there's no way for him to put down Thanos. For that matter, the same could be applied to ANY of Thanos's forum opponents. Any of them that aren't created to beat him or aren't more powerful than Odin, have NO WAY of winning even 1 battle out of 10 because it's never happened before.

You never saw me say Despero was beating thanos Either did you? They dont have the goods to take each other out. It's the same as if they were fighting the classic Juggernaut, without Tp, neither of them could take him out and they are classic juggs superior in strength. but they can't take him out. They dont have the magic. Now thier tp can take him out. but if you bar that, classic juggs can't be taken out either. yet we see him on these forums and being argued for in his character. same thing should apply to despero then. nothing can take despero out but high tier magic and supernatural powers.

Soljer
Can Despero really damage Thanos?

no I can't see him putting out more power than Tyrant or Odin.

Can Thanos really damage Despero?

no Last I checked, he might as well have been the classic Juggernaut. I don't think he was every truly HARMED with physical attacks.

I mean, if someone throws up a scan of Superman knocking him on his ass, I'll give the win to Thanos.

Otherwise, it's a stalemate.

Blair Wind
A tear gassed arrow made him get on his knees (despero) no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
A tear gassed arrow made him get on his knees (despero) no expression

Thanos BFR's him for long enough to get his Thor-buster-gun.

evil face

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Can Despero really damage Thanos?

no I can't see him putting out more power than Tyrant or Odin.

Can Thanos really damage Despero?

no Last I checked, he might as well have been the classic Juggernaut. I don't think he was every truly HARMED with physical attacks.

I mean, if someone throws up a scan of Superman knocking him on his ass, I'll give the win to Thanos.

Otherwise, it's a stalemate.

Indeed. Now what would be a good fight is Despero and Thanos against Mangog and Superboy Prime. The Sheer destruction.

darthgoober
You never saw me say Despero was beating thanos Either did you? They dont have the goods to take each other out. It's the same as if they were fighting the classic Juggernaut, without Tp, neither of them could take him out and they are classic juggs superior in strength. but they can't take him out. They dont have the magic. Now thier tp can take him out. but if you bar that, classic juggs can't be taken out either. yet we see him on these forums and being argued for in his character. same thing should apply to despero then. nothing can take despero out but high tier magic and supernatural powers.
Actually, Thanos DID study magic for several centuries. It's never been established how skilled he became, but he does have it to his credit.

Accel
If Thanos keeps a couple sharks handy, he's set.

Kutulu
Thanos is well known to have a low level of psychic powers, enough to block attacks and be unphased.

Thanos is also one of the most durable characters in Marvel history. If you have read any of the recent comic appearances of the Eternals, you should know that they are incredibly durable. It is almost impossible to kill one. Thanos is the toughest of those Eternals who has ever lived. There have only been 3 of the Earth based Eternals that have died to my recollection, before Thanos died recently it was 2.

He can survive incredible brute attacks of magic, psionics, physical might, and energy. In other words he has a defense against every known attack. Despero isn't going to cheap shot him with a mental blast. His physical blows will do little to nothing; what's Despero going to do that's more power than a black hole? Because Thanos has already survived a black hole.

Thanos can literally repair internal injuries with concentration. Say for example Despero broke his back, Thanos could repair it and get back up ready for more. In short, Despero doesn't have the skillset to take Thanos out for any long period of time. To top it off, Thanos is one of the most skilled tacticians in Marvel, one of the characters who actually thinks about what they are doing in combat. Despero may match him in strength, and approach his durability, but doesn't have:
* The intelligence factor,
* multitude of gadgets that comes standard as Thanos' equipment (considered standard battle gear, so that would include his force fields, teleporter, etc.),
* Skill of combat (Thanos is between estimated to be older than 10,000 years, and has travelled around the universe for 80 years non-stop, fighting every toughest and most skilled opponent he could find in order to learn better combat skills. He later passed these skills on to Gamora. The reasons he uses a smack move as his combat move of choice is two-fold: 1) It humiliates the opponent and 2) He enhances the attack with a nimbus of cosmic energy around his fists. He's basically doing a close range energy blast at the same time while pounding someone with his greater than Hulk-like strength. This is why his *****-slap move can knock the Hulk aside like a chump.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos is well known to have a low level of psychic powers, enough to block attacks and be unphased.

Thanos is also one of the most durable characters in Marvel history. If you have read any of the recent comic appearances of the Eternals, you should know that they are incredibly durable. It is almost impossible to kill one. Thanos is the toughest of those Eternals who has ever lived. There have only been 3 of the Earth based Eternals that have died to my recollection, before Thanos died recently it was 2.

He can survive incredible brute attacks of magic, psionics, physical might, and energy. In other words he has a defense against every known attack. Despero isn't going to cheap shot him with a mental blast. His physical blows will do little to nothing; what's Despero going to do that's more power than a black hole? Because Thanos has already survived a black hole.

Thanos can literally repair internal injuries with concentration. Say for example Despero broke his back, Thanos could repair it and get back up ready for more. In short, Despero doesn't have the skillset to take Thanos out for any long period of time. To top it off, Thanos is one of the most skilled tacticians in Marvel, one of the characters who actually thinks about what they are doing in combat. Despero may match him in strength, and approach his durability, but doesn't have:
* The intelligence factor,
* multitude of gadgets that comes standard as Thanos' equipment (considered standard battle gear, so that would include his force fields, teleporter, etc.),
* Skill of combat (Thanos is between estimated to be older than 10,000 years, and has travelled around the universe for 80 years non-stop, fighting every toughest and most skilled opponent he could find in order to learn better combat skills. He later passed these skills on to Gamora. The reasons he uses a smack move as his combat move of choice is two-fold: 1) It humiliates the opponent and 2) He enhances the attack with a nimbus of cosmic energy around his fists. He's basically doing a close range energy blast at the same time while pounding someone with his greater than Hulk-like strength. This is why his *****-slap move can knock the Hulk aside like a chump.

And exactly what does this have to do with the fact that Thanos has not the magical or supernatural power of high enough lvl if at all to put despero down. Neither can put the other down.

DevilGoblin
Despero unless Thanos has one year of prep time.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Despero unless Thanos has one year of prep time.
Where did that one year stuff come from?

DevilGoblin
This is why his *****-slap move can knock the Hulk aside like a chump.

when the weakest hulk ever does not even fight

DevilGoblin
Where did that one year stuff come from?

Thanos was killed with a knife. Nuff Said.

Without prep time he has no chance.

juggernaut66666

What are you talking about?

darthgoober
What are you talking about?
He doesn't know.

Truth be told I think he's actually aware that the people he keeps on talking shit on could curbstomp Hulk, and he's just trying to get a rise out of everyone by saying stupid things. It's the only explanation I can come up with that doesn't involve him riding the little bus to school.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by darthgoober
He doesn't know.

Truth be told I think he's actually aware that the people he keeps on talking shit on could curbstomp Hulk, and he's just trying to get a rise out of everyone by saying stupid things. It's the only explanation I can come up with that doesn't involve him riding the little bus to school.
Maybe he is just brain damaged.

DevilGoblin
Maybe he is just brain damaged.

said by someone who just said: Warhulk did not beat Absorbing Man laughing out loud

juggernaut66666
said by someone who just said: Warhulk did not beat Absorbing Man laughing out loud
Not under his own power.wink

thanospimphand

actually draxs knife broke when he was tryin to get through thanos shield u ignorant lil man. read the comic nufffffffff said

Mider999
him serviving a black hole thats PIS buddy, do you know how strong a black hole is, last time i remeber he is hurt by adimantium in the IG saga, and got bloody when thor and him fought, didnt he, and got bored yeah thats a good EXCUSE. Do you even know how strong a black hole is, it tears stars apart, it even tears black holes apart then itself, so dont give me this stuff about his durability.

And mental powers would still probably stalemate thanos, you havent given proof he'd win all that easy, and i dont hate thanos but when every thread i read oh thanos wins thanos wins its pretty annoying and lame.

Oh and howard why dont you grow up already your like 20 years over due for that burst of maturity you have heard about and probably think is just myth, i wish i could do what most poeple in here do when they read your posts which is IGNORE THEM

bigbran
him serviving a black hole thats PIS buddy, do you know how strong a black hole is, last time i remeber he is hurt by adimantium in the IG saga, and got bloody when thor and him fought, didnt he, and got bored yeah thats a good EXCUSE. Do you even know how strong a black hole is, it tears stars apart, it even tears black holes apart then itself, so dont give me this stuff about his durability. Surfer has fought INSIDE black holes. You do know, that comic characters aren't comparable to real world things?

Ya, and the adamantium thing was pis, not the black hole one.
Actually, the whole IG saga where he fought the heros was pis, that is why no one should bring up anything from when Thanos had the gauntlet against heroes.

It is true that Thanos got bored. I don't know what your talking about. Plus, who cares anyway, Thor had the Power Gem, and he still stalemated Thanos in h2h combat.
Plus, Thanos also shown the same feat that the gun did, from his own hands, against Odin in the same series.

And mental powers would still probably stalemate thanos, you havent given proof he'd win all that easy, and i dont hate thanos but when every thread i read oh thanos wins thanos wins its pretty annoying and lame. Maybe, maybe not.
But, how can it be lame, when it is the truth most of the time?
You want people to say he would lose against Hulk? You want people to say he would lose against Thor? Because that is basically all of Thanos's threads now-a-days.

Soljer
You're bitching about Black Holes?

Superman's survived them. The Surfer's survived them. Doc Strange's survived them.

Surviving a black hole isn't even his best durability feat!

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
You're bitching about Black Holes?

Superman's survived them. The Surfer's survived them. Doc Strange's survived them.

Surviving a black hole isn't even his best durability feat! No, just Thanos in general...

Also, Devil Goblin:
http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_edb93_x_man2.jpghttp://img133.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_5657e_x_man3.jpg

A weak little pussy blast put Hulk down.

Mider999
i know he can wip thor and surfer but i mean do people even bother giving the guy a challenge anymore.

and i dont care if surfer did whatever in a black hole thats PIS for him to and strange and whoever else you wanna mention, look black holes up. Black holes eventually suck up other black holes and become bigger and then even suck themselves, not even light escapes a black hole.

bigbran
i know he can wip thor and surfer but i mean do people even bother giving the guy a challenge anymore.

and i dont care if surfer did whatever in a black hole thats PIS for him to and strange and whoever else you wanna mention, look black holes up. Black holes eventually suck up other black holes and become bigger and then even suck themselves, not even light escapes a black hole. No, and that is why he wins every thread.
So why are you b*tching?

Oh, I don't recall COMIC black holes, and REAL black holes being exactly the same.
Why are you comparing them?

darthgoober

and i dont care if surfer did whatever in a black hole thats PIS for him to and strange and whoever else you wanna mention, look black holes up. Black holes eventually suck up other black holes and become bigger and then even suck themselves, not even light escapes a black hole.
Unless I'm mistaken, a black hole doesn't technically "suck up" anything. Anything outside of its event horizon is safe. Anyway...

Surfer was created to withstand that kind of pressure by Galactus, so it's in no way PIS for him to be able to.

Strange employs magic which functions outside the realm of scientific possibility, so it's hardly PIS for him to survive either.

Thanos has the durability to take shots from Marvel's top skyfather(armed with his favored weapon), and keep getting up, so it's seems unreasonable to classify the feat as PIS for him as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Despero is a ***** to beat when he's not in his own body. In his body, he's more than a match for thanos. Thanos has no magical power enough to beat Despero. Stalemate.

DarkCrawler
You don't need magical power to hurt Despero. He has been hurt by HUNDREDS of different attacks that were not magical. I'd also like to see where it says that he can't be killed, issue numbers or scans.

Just because JLA or JSA can't kill him, doesn't mean that Thanos can't. Despero doesn't have ANYTHING that can hurt Thanos, whle Thanos has PLENTY. Thanos is even better telepath.

Kutulu
Originally posted by thanospimphand
actually draxs knife broke when he was tryin to get through thanos shield u ignorant lil man. read the comic nufffffffff said

I think your sig is making DevilHulk *cough* DevilGoblin angry. You won't like him when he's angry. (Hulk movie reference of course)

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Bentley
Thanos absorbs Despero's psychical energy, it doesnt matter which body he has.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos absorbs Despero's psychical energy, it doesnt matter which body he has. That is just pathetic. Why the hell does everyone think THanos just gets the victory. There is nothing to suggest that Thanos can absorb the Supernatural energy that Is Despero's Soul. And where does it begin to suggest that Thanos is a better telepath Despero? I haven't seen it.

Bentley
I dont say Thanos is a better telepath, I'm saying that he absorbed the THOTU and the rot, and that he has absorben phychic energy before. I think its something likeable to absorb Despero's mind that way.

DarkCrawler
That is just pathetic. Why the hell does everyone think THanos just gets the victory. There is nothing to suggest that Thanos can absorb the Supernatural energy that Is Despero's Soul. And where does it begin to suggest that Thanos is a better telepath Despero? I haven't seen it.

Don't know, maybe him telepathically beating Moondragon and Kosmos?

Maybe that he was needed to fight Goddess telepathically?

Maybe because he stalemated Galactus telepathically for a while?

And what, Despero is just going to jump from body to body? This a forum battle. Once Despero is beaten, he doesn't get another chance. But hey, if Despero needs something like that to match against Thanos, sure...

Thanos is simply above Despero in everything you can name. THAT is why everyone thinks he gets the victory, because he DOES.

Rick/Genis
Snap!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't know, maybe him telepathically beating Moondragon and Kosmos?

Maybe that he was needed to fight Goddess telepathically?

Maybe because he stalemated Galactus telepathically for a while?

And what, Despero is just going to jump from body to body? This a forum battle. Once Despero is beaten, he doesn't get another chance. But hey, if Despero needs something like that to match against Thanos, sure...

Thanos is simply above Despero in everything you can name. THAT is why everyone thinks he gets the victory, because he DOES.

First of all beating Moondragon doesn't seem all that hard to do. She was a chump with the mind gem. She doesn't have any great feats to suggest that she is even any greater than Martian Manhunter and especially Not Despero. Given the fact that Despero's own mind powers come from an unlimited mystical source of power, I'm inclined to think that Thanos' mental powers aren't better than Desperos. Also I have to read that story, but didn't thanos have some mental amp. I can't remember it's been a whilereading that whole infinity crusade. Also, What is THanos going to do to Despero? Has Despero ever been physcially or energy beaten by any being other than High Magical/Supernatural means? If you can show me Despero being BEATEN, not hurt, then I'll concied. Until then I think they are a stalemate.

harri
thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by harri
thanos

Isn't a Mystich of a high tier lvl nor is he supernatural like johnny sorrow. HOw in God's name can he win when Despero has to be beaten under very specific Circumstances.

Bentley
You havent addressed sucking up psychic energy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You havent addressed sucking up psychic energy.

when you show me thanos sucking up a being of MYSTICH/Psychich energy i'll address it. Has Thanos ever been shown to suck up any one's psychich energy?

Priest
Despero cant even beat surfer, he's not beating Thanos.

Rick/Genis
No.... but he's THANOS smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Despero cant even beat surfer, he's not beating Thanos.

Your seriously dilluted if you think Despero won't beat the shit out of Surfer. Your fanboyism is blatant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm so sick of this. No one is even paying attention to the fact that Despero cannot be physcially beaten. He hasn't even been mentally beaten except thru trickery. and Plot devices. He's basically the same as classic juggernaut. Unable to be beaten except thru plot device wins. Thanos how ever can be beaten. Not that Despero has enough power to put Thanos down. but he can sure as hell put up an incredible fight until the two of them realize, niether has what it takes to put the other one down.

DarkCrawler
First of all beating Moondragon doesn't seem all that hard to do. She was a chump with the mind gem. She doesn't have any great feats to suggest that she is even any greater than Martian Manhunter and especially Not Despero. Given the fact that Despero's own mind powers come from an unlimited mystical source of power, I'm inclined to think that Thanos' mental powers aren't better than Desperos. Also I have to read that story, but didn't thanos have some mental amp. I can't remember it's been a whilereading that whole infinity crusade. Also, What is THanos going to do to Despero? Has Despero ever been physcially or energy beaten by any being other than High Magical/Supernatural means? If you can show me Despero being BEATEN, not hurt, then I'll concied. Until then I think they are a stalemate.

Greaat, you named the weakest telepathy example Thanos had and judged his telepathic ability by that, without even bothering to access the others.

Despero has nothing to show that he is Thanos level on telepathy. Thanos is a better telepath.

And Thanos can just vaporize Despero. Even if he doesn't DIE, he is still beaten. Knockout also counts as win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Greaat, you named the weakest telepathy example Thanos had and judged his telepathic ability by that, without even bothering to access the others.

Despero has nothing to show that he is Thanos level on telepathy. Thanos is a better telepath.

And Thanos can just vaporize Despero. Even if he doesn't DIE, he is still beaten. Knockout also counts as win.

Your saying Thanos is a better Telepath with Nothing at all to prove so. Despero's Telepathy is backed by the infinite MYSTICAL might of the flame of pytar. Show me THanos using his Telepathy as offensive as Despero has. Also, Have we ever seen Despero being vaporized? Your saying thanos could just do this and that. How so? Despero's Resiliancy isn't had at all. Both of them have low showings of thier durability and high ones. Also, Couldn't Despero just Black Thanos' blast with his own Superior TK? Or Teleport out of the way? what makes you think Despero would just stand there and get vaporized?

juggernaut66666
Your saying Thanos is a better Telepath with Nothing at all to prove so. Despero's Telepathy is backed by the infinite MYSTICAL might of the flame of pytar. Show me THanos using his Telepathy as offensive as Despero has. Also, Have we ever seen Despero being vaporized? Your saying thanos could just do this and that. How so? Despero's Resiliancy isn't had at all. Both of them have low showings of thier durability and high ones. Also, Couldn't Despero just Black Thanos' blast with his own Superior TK? Or Teleport out of the way? what makes you think Despero would just stand there and get vaporized?
Flame of Py'tar didn't enhance Despero's tp abilities it only strenghtened his body and the Flame is just a Nuclear Fyre which either mutates or destroyes the one who enters it (though it did gave Despero matter manipulating powers when he created another one from it.)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Flame of Py'tar didn't enhance Despero's tp abilities it only strenghtened his body and the Flame is just a Nuclear Fyre which either mutates or destroyes the one who enters it (though it did gave Despero matter manipulating powers when he created another one from it.)

I coudl have sworn the flame amped his Tk/Tp abilities as well. He was already a mental giant before th flame. but he seemed even more so after the flame dip. I also forgot he got matter manipulation. Tho he seems to hardly ever use it.

juggernaut66666
I coudl have sworn the flame amped his Tk/Tp abilities as well. He was already a mental giant before th flame. but he seemed even more so after the flame dip. I also forgot he got matter manipulation. Tho he seems to hardly ever use it.
He only had matter manipulation when he created a 2nd Flame of py'tar on Earth.

Priest
Your seriously dilluted if you think Despero won't beat the shit out of Surfer. Your fanboyism is blatant.
give me anarugment in which despero can beat surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
give me anarugment in which despero can beat surfer.

Superior TP. Surfer is resistant to Tp. NOt immune. Surfer is also not resistant to a beat down. As Thanos has shown many a time. Also, if Despero wanted, he could just take over Surfer's body.

DarkCrawler
Your saying Thanos is a better Telepath with Nothing at all to prove so.

What the f**k?

...stalemating against Galactus...

...beating Kosmos with it...

What the f**k? huh
Despero's Telepathy is backed by the infinite MYSTICAL might of the flame of pytar.

Too bad he's never done anything equal to Thanos with it. It's not like Thanos's power isn't infinite.

Show me THanos using his Telepathy as offensive as Despero has.

Don't know, how about BATTLING A FRICKING GALACTIC BEING WITH IT?!
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2533/energy131gw6.jpg
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8960/energy132ri0.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3209/energy133gt6.jpg
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5660/energy134ch8.jpg

Do you even read what I write?

Also, Have we ever seen Despero being vaporized? Your saying thanos could just do this and that. How so? Despero's Resiliancy isn't had at all. Both of them have low showings of thier durability and high ones.

Except that Despero's low showings are worse then Thanos's low showings, and Thanos's better showings are better then Despero's best showings. Thanos not only has higher durability, but Despero's average durability showings show that he would fall to Thanos's blasts, quite easily.

Also, Couldn't Despero just Black Thanos' blast with his own Superior TK? Or Teleport out of the way? what makes you think Despero would just stand there and get vaporized?

Ah, so he is going to teleport out of the whole goddamn planet, huh?

Could you even show me one example of Despero "block blasts with his own superior TK", and it would be good if he would be blocking something equal to Thanos's blasts.

And "superior" TK? Thanos has effortlessly restrained an Herald of Galactus with his TK and stopped Mjolnir with wave of his hand. I very much would like to see a TK feat from Despero that equals or beats those...

dvampire
I'm so sick of this. No one is even paying attention to the fact that Despero cannot be physcially beaten. He hasn't even been mentally beaten except thru trickery. and Plot devices. He's basically the same as classic juggernaut. Unable to be beaten except thru plot device wins. Thanos how ever can be beaten. Not that Despero has enough power to put Thanos down. but he can sure as hell put up an incredible fight until the two of them realize, niether has what it takes to put the other one down.

Thor has put him down, Surfer put him down, and Drax recently. Thanos can be offed.

Despero wins.

DarkCrawler
Thor has put him down, Surfer put him down, and Drax recently. Thanos can offed.

Thor only put down a clone.

Surfer has never killed Thanos or even being remotely close of beating him, stop smoking crack.

Drax killed Thanos because KRONOS THE GOD-TITAN created him for that purpose only, NOBODY else could not do the same thing.

You don't read what other people post, do you? Well, here is a word from a wiser one, stop being ignorant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

...stalemating against Galactus...

...beating Kosmos with it...

What the f**k? huh

Too bad he's never done anything equal to Thanos with it. It's not like Thanos's power isn't infinite.

Don't know, how about BATTLING A FRICKING GALACTIC BEING WITH IT?!
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2533/energy131gw6.jpg
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8960/energy132ri0.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3209/energy133gt6.jpg
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5660/energy134ch8.jpg

Do you even read what I write?

Except that Despero's low showings are worse then Thanos's low showings, and Thanos's better showings are better then Despero's best showings. Thanos not only has higher durability, but Despero's average durability showings show that he would fall to Thanos's blasts, quite easily.

Ah, so he is going to teleport out of the whole goddamn planet, huh?

Could you even show me one example of Despero "block blasts with his own superior TK", and it would be good if he would be blocking something equal to Thanos's blasts.

And "superior" TK? Thanos has effortlessly restrained an Herald of Galactus with his TK and stopped Mjolnir with wave of his hand. I very much would like to see a TK feat from Despero that equals or beats those...

Despero put up a good fight against Earth Angel Supergirl. USing TP/and TK. Nuff said. Earth angel Supergirl was able to beat most of the New Gods on apok in thier true god forms. Nuff said. She was a beast and Despero stood up to her quite well. Now what?!! That fight against her alone makes him a worthy opponent of thanos. Oh One more thing. Find one fight of Despero being beaten without some kind of Mystich/Supernatural means and I'll concied. There is no evidence to suggest Thanos is a better telepath. Given that Despero hasn't lost any telepathic battles yet.

dvampire
Thor only put down a clone.

Surfer has never killed Thanos or even being remotely close of beating him, stop smoking crack.

Drax killed Thanos because KRONOS THE GOD-TITAN created him for that purpose only, NOBODY else could not do the same thing.

You don't read what other people post, do you? Well, here is a word from a wiser one, stop being ignorant.

M. Thor smack his butt with his hammer in IG, KOing Thanos for a brief moment. Surfer has never killed Thanos, but he did beat Thanos. Drax whooped Thanos but, who cares who created him to kill Thanos. Eradicator and Doomsday was both created to kill Supes, but that doesn't mean other beings aren't capable of beating Supes.

Again, Despero wins.

Priest
Superior TP. Surfer is resistant to Tp. NOt immune.
Despero's TP is really not that immpressive to wat surfer faced in the past.
Surfer is also not resistant to a beat down. As Thanos has shown many a time. Also, if Despero wanted, he could just take over Surfer's body.
He isent, ill ammit that, but a smart Surfer wont go hand to hand agiasnt him.
surfer > brick smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Despero's TP is really not that immpressive to wat surfer faced in the past.

He isent, ill ammit that, but a smart Surfer wont go hand to hand agiasnt him.
surfer > brick smile

yes but despero is not a brick. He has vast teleportation abilities, TK and TP. These make him far beyond a "brick". And Surfer isn't superior to every brick. Unless you think Surfer could beat Champion of the Universe, or GOG wars Doomsday.

DarkCrawler
M. Thor smack his butt with his hammer in IG, KOing Thanos for a brief moment.

No he didn't, Thanos only fell down for a moment. KOing someone means that you knock them OUT. Like unconcious.

Originally posted by dvampire Surfer has never killed Thanos, but he did beat Thanos.

No he hasn't.

Drax whooped Thanos but, who cares who created him to kill Thanos. Eradicator and Doomsday was both created to kill Supes, but that doesn't mean other beings aren't capable of beating Supes.

Was Superman cursed by death in the way that he could never die?

Did you even READ Annihilation?

Again, Despero wins.

You know, maybe I should have said "don't act like ignorant RETARD".

dvampire
Thanos was Koed. He couldn't move for a moment.

Yes he has.

What does death have to do with this? confused

Yeah, thats wher Thanos got his butt kicked by Drax.

Or maybe you should stop acting like a sensitive, ignorant, retard just because someone don't agree with you.

Again, Despero wins. Retard! smile

Priest
yes but despero is not a brick. He has vast teleportation abilities, TK and TP. These make him far beyond a "brick". And Surfer isn't superior to every brick. Unless you think Surfer could beat Champion of the Universe, or GOG wars Doomsday.
So u havent answered my first question, how is Despero going to beat Surfer?
there is no way unless Surfer deciedes to be a idiot and go H2H, which he rarely does.

dvampire
there is no way unless Surfer deciedes to be a idiot and go H2H, which he rarely does.

By pounding the life out of him like Thor and Thanos did, or mind raping him.

What does Surfer have to do with this fight?

nvrbeenwthagirl

I did answer your question. I said TP or taking over surfer's body. Surfer isn't immune to mental mucking. the runner showed us that. Despero could just make the surfer like him like the runner did. Also Surfer was taken over mentally by the Goddess. So he's not immune to telepathy.

DarkCrawler
Despero put up a good fight against Earth Angel Supergirl. USing TP/and TK. Nuff said. Earth angel Supergirl was able to beat most of the New Gods on apok in thier true god forms. Nuff said. She was a beast and Despero stood up to her quite well. Now what?!! That fight against her alone makes him a worthy opponent of thanos.

Haha, you think Earth Angel Supergirl compares to Goddess, Kosmos or Galactus? laughing out loud

Most of the new gods are punks. MR. MIRACLE is a new god for pitys sake.

And Despero
Come back when you have some actual proof.

Oh One more thing. Find one fight of Despero being beaten without some kind of Mystich/Supernatural means and I'll concied. There is no evidence to suggest Thanos is a better telepath. Given that Despero hasn't lost any telepathic battles yet.

There is plenty of evidence that clearly shows that Thanos is more impressive telepath, you just choose to ignore them.

And show me something that shows that Despero is immune to physical damage. Because every fight he has been in he has been hurt by it. A lot. By attacks that are pitifully weak compared to Thanos's.

Like I said, he doesn't need to be KILLED to be beaten. Just vaporized to molecules. Or knocked out. Or Thanos can blast his head off. Or rip/blast him to pieces and throw them to sun.

DarkCrawler
Thanos was Koed. He couldn't move for a moment.

Falling down is KO'ing?

Okkk...you are more ignorant then I thought.

Yes he has.

What issue number, scan, actual, real example?

Originally posted by dvampire What does death have to do with this? confused

DEATH, you know, the entity in Marvel that DOESN'T LET THANOS DIE?

Yeah, thats wher Thanos got his butt kicked by Drax.

Because he is the only being in the universe that CAN kill him.

You can choose to ignore the facts if you want, it just makes you look even more retarted. no

Or maybe you should stop acting like a sensitive, ignorant, retard just because someone don't agree with you.

Again, Despero wins. Retard! smile

I don't know, it sounds a bit more logical that you should actually read the comics we are talking about instead of ignoring everything other people post and acting like a simpleton with IQ under twenty. Just a thought.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Haha, you think Earth Angel Supergirl compares to Goddess, Kosmos or Galactus? laughing out loud

Most of the new gods are punks. MR. MIRACLE is a new god for pitys sake.

And Despero
Come back when you have some actual proof.

There is plenty of evidence that clearly shows that Thanos is more impressive telepath, you just choose to ignore them.

And show me something that shows that Despero is immune to physical damage. Because every fight he has been in he has been hurt by it. A lot. By attacks that are pitifully weak compared to Thanos's.

Like I said, he doesn't need to be KILLED to be beaten. Just vaporized to molecules. Or knocked out. Or Thanos can blast his head off. Or rip/blast him to pieces and throw them to sun.

Actually the New Gods in thier true forms are all as powerful as any cosmic. Maybe you should read up on that before you telling me about the feat. You don't know obviously how powerful earth angel supergirl was. For Despero to stand up to her and her to be able to beat many New Gods in thier true forms is a testament to his power.

Also, Show me despero ever even leaving a battle still hurt. He seems to have some insane healing ability as I dont' ever remember him being busted up after any battle. And What makes you think Thanos is powerful enough to vaporze despero to molecules? Nothing in Despero's durability suggest that he would even go down that easy. and being thrown into the sun is a weak argument considering Despero's Teleportaion ability is 2nd to none. try again.

juggernaut66666
BTW Despero usually fights like a retard when it comes to h2h fight.
(By retard I mean Hulk or Juggernaut.)

dvampire
You mean like being knocked down unable to move, that the heros almost got the IG because of it. Thor smack the crap out of him.

Just making youself look more goofy.

Here's a hint, when Surfer had him beaten, Thanos sucker punched him after the battle. You suppose to know this stuff right, since you're the huge fan.

Again. What hell does Death have to do with this fight?

But he's not the only one that can beat Thanos.

Despero wins retard! smile

dvampire
BTW Despero usually fights like a retard when it comes to h2h fight.
(By retard I mean Hulk or Juggernaut.)

You mean like when Thanos cut off all the IG abilities except for the power gem, causing him to almost loose it later when he fought the heros when Thor knocked him on his butt.

Yeah, that's real smart!

wink

juggernaut66666
You mean like when Thanos cut off all the IG abilities except for the power gem, causing him to almost loose it later when he fought the heros when Thor knocked him on his butt.

Yeah, that's real smart!

wink
Please read upon Thanos then come back.
Thank you.

dvampire
Please read upon Thanos then come back.
Thank you.

I know about Thanos, so much that I know he can't beat Despero.

Thank you!

DarkCrawler
Actually the New Gods in thier true forms are all as powerful as any cosmic. Maybe you should read up on that before you telling me about the feat. You don't know obviously how powerful earth angel supergirl was. For Despero to stand up to her and her to be able to beat many New Gods in thier true forms is a testament to his power.

Give me the issue numbers then.

Despero, however did not do anything else then enter her mind and blast her. NOTHING Thanos would not be able to do.

Also, Show me despero ever even leaving a battle still hurt. He seems to have some insane healing ability as I dont' ever remember him being busted up after any battle. And What makes you think Thanos is powerful enough to vaporze despero to molecules? Nothing in Despero's durability suggest that he would even go down that easy. and being thrown into the sun is a weak argument considering Despero's Teleportaion ability is 2nd to none. try again.

Teleportation ability second to none? Since when? Where did he even teleport?

Nothing of Desperos durability suggests that? How about the HUNDREDS of times he has been hurt by something that looks pitiful compared to Thanos's powers? If Guy Gardner can make him feel pain with one blast, Superman can pierce him with heat vision, etc. etc...

What do you think an attack that is THOUSANDS of times more powerful then any of those would do?

DarkCrawler
You mean like being knocked down unable to move, that the heros almost got the IG because of it. Thor smack the crap out of him.

Staying down for ONE FREAKING PANEL doesn't count as knockout.

Jesus Christ...

Just making youself look more goofy.

That kind of crazy amount of ignorance must be a real bliss.

Here's a hint, when Surfer had him beaten, Thanos sucker punched him after the battle. You suppose to know this stuff right, since you're the huge fan.

Why not just tell the issue number. I MIGHT have missed something, you know.

Again. What hell does Death have to do with this fight?

...seriously? You still aren't getting it?

Death, who chooses who lives and dies, restricted Thanos from his realm. Thus, Drax is the ONLY one who can kill Thanos. Thanos is even outside the effect of Order and Chaos.

Thus, DESPERO. CAN'T. KILL. THANOS.

But he's not the only one that can beat Thanos.

Only one that can kill him and bypass his durability like that. Despero CAN'T.

Despero wins retard! smile

In you retarted mind, maybe, nowhere else though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Give me the issue numbers then.

Despero, however did not do anything else then enter her mind and blast her. NOTHING Thanos would not be able to do.

Teleportation ability second to none? Since when? Where did he even teleport?

Nothing of Desperos durability suggests that? How about the HUNDREDS of times he has been hurt by something that looks pitiful compared to Thanos's powers? If Guy Gardner can make him feel pain with one blast, Superman can pierce him with heat vision, etc. etc...

What do you think an attack that is THOUSANDS of times more powerful then any of those would do?

It's called story mister. Givent he fact that Despero wasn't able to be hurt by a falling rock of eternity, we can call those lower showings to heroes needing to look like heroes. Same as Thanos being hurt the many times before. Thanos would no more obliterate Despero with one blast than he would Superman. I haven't seen thanos obliterate anyone with one blast to come to mind. Has he ever obliterated the Hulk or Thor in one blast? Becuz Despero is soundly superior to them and if Thanos hasn't obliterated them with one blast, what makes you think he's going to obliterate Despero with one blast? Nothing but pure fan boyism would have anyone thinking thanos can win when in the entire history of Despero, it has taken Some Mystical or Supernatural might to beat him.

DarkCrawler
It's called story mister. Givent he fact that Despero wasn't able to be hurt by a falling rock of eternity, we can call those lower showings to heroes needing to look like heroes. Same as Thanos being hurt the many times before. Thanos would no more obliterate Despero with one blast than he would Superman. I haven't seen thanos obliterate anyone with one blast to come to mind. Has he ever obliterated the Hulk or Thor in one blast? Becuz Despero is soundly superior to them and if Thanos hasn't obliterated them with one blast, what makes you think he's going to obliterate Despero with one blast? Nothing but pure fan boyism would have anyone thinking thanos can win when in the entire history of Despero, it has taken Some Mystical or Supernatural might to beat him.

When did I say that he is going do it in one blast?

And Despero simply hasn't fought against anyone equal to Thanos. He feels pain, can be hurt, can be cut. His durability isn't clearly consistent enough to take Thanos's blasts. Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Superman, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Guy Gardner...all have hurt him at one point or another. Thanos can deal far more damage then ANY of them.

Thanos has hurt beings far more durable then Despero. His spirit may linger away, but his body is destroyed, which means a loss.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did I say that he is going do it in one blast?

And Despero simply hasn't fought against anyone equal to Thanos. He feels pain, can be hurt, can be cut. His durability isn't clearly consistent enough to take Thanos's blasts. Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Superman, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Guy Gardner...all have hurt him at one point or another. Thanos can deal far more damage then ANY of them.

Thanos has hurt beings far more durable then Despero. His spirit may linger away, but his body is destroyed, which means a loss.

Please. Just please. Thanos has fought being far more superior to Despero with Out side power ups, tech, upgrades, some weapon aiding him, or the like. He has never beaten any being Superior to Despero. He's beaten Surfer Thor and Hulk. All of whom Despero is Superior to as well. I'm not giving Thanos the victory. Becuz you act as if Despero would just be standing there letting thanos blast. Despero is just as capable of hurting thanos as Thanos is of Hurting Despero. Poeple make me sick acting as if everyone THanos fights would just stand there and be a punching bag.

DarkCrawler
Please. Just please. Thanos has fought being far more superior to Despero with Out side power ups, tech, upgrades, some weapon aiding him, or the like. He has never beaten any being Superior to Despero. He's beaten Surfer Thor and Hulk. All of whom Despero is Superior to as well. I'm not giving Thanos the victory. Becuz you act as if Despero would just be standing there letting thanos blast. Despero is just as capable of hurting thanos as Thanos is of Hurting Despero. Poeple make me sick acting as if everyone THanos fights would just stand there and be a punching bag.

Name me one fight where he uses "tech" to fight someone.

Despero is not capable of hurting Thanos. Telepathic attacks are his strongest, and Thanos is a better telepath. Thanos has survived attacks from Odin, explosions from being equal to Galactus, Tyrant, Kosmos, Fallen One, Silver Surfer, Thor with Power Gem and Warrior Madness, Goddess, doppelganger equal to his own power...you want me to keep going? All those have shown stronger attacks then anything Despero has.

And no, he did not use tech or powerups or weapons in those. Too bad, huh?

Despero doesn't have what it takes to beat Thanos, but Thanos has what it takes to beat Despero. Thanos is simply on whole another level.

For gods sake, has Despero even fought anyone stronger then Superman? Because Thanos has. Many times-

nvrbeenwthagirl
Name me one fight where he uses "tech" to fight someone.

Despero is not capable of hurting Thanos. Telepathic attacks are his strongest, and Thanos is a better telepath. Thanos has survived attacks from Odin, explosions from being equal to Galactus, Tyrant, Kosmos, Fallen One, Silver Surfer, Thor with Power Gem and Warrior Madness, Goddess, doppelganger equal to his own power...you want me to keep going? All those have shown stronger attacks then anything Despero has.

And no, he did not use tech or powerups or weapons in those. Too bad, huh?

Despero doesn't have what it takes to beat Thanos, but Thanos has what it takes to beat Despero. Thanos is simply on whole another level.

For gods sake, has Despero even fought anyone stronger then Superman? Because Thanos has. Many times-

First of all, Despero has fought multiple beings as strong as superman. IE powergirl, wonder woman, captain marvel and Superman. Also, Thanos in no way is a superior telepath than Despero. Nothing you can say would suggest such. Despero hasn't even ever been shown to have reached any upper limit to how powerful his TP is. Despero also has CONSISTANTLY BEEN SHOWN TO ONLY BE BEATEN BY MAGIC OR SUPERNATURAL MEANS. PERIOD. THIS IS A FACT THAT YOU NOR I CAN REPEAL. DESPERO HAS NEVER BEEN BEATEN WITHOUT SOMEKIND OF MAGIC OR SUPERNATURAL PLOT. one more thing, show me a scan of thanos beating an above top tier please. with no prep, tech, or outside power up.

DarkCrawler
First of all, Despero has fought multiple beings as strong as superman. IE powergirl, wonder woman, captain marvel and Superman. Also, Thanos in no way is a superior telepath than Despero. Nothing you can say would suggest such. Despero hasn't even ever been shown to have reached any upper limit to how powerful his TP is. Despero also has CONSISTANTLY BEEN SHOWN TO ONLY BE BEATEN BY MAGIC OR SUPERNATURAL MEANS. PERIOD. THIS IS A FACT THAT YOU NOR I CAN REPEAL. DESPERO HAS NEVER BEEN BEATEN WITHOUT SOMEKIND OF MAGIC OR SUPERNATURAL PLOT. one more thing, show me a scan of thanos beating an above top tier please. with no prep, tech, or outside power up.

Please...god...just go to the goddamn Respect thread so I don't need to write the same stuff again and again and again. Here, I post you the link:

But...*sigh*...

As far as above top tiers go, Thanos has beaten his Magus doppelganger and Kosmos for example.

And so what if Despero hasn't shown limit...doesn't matter, Thanos STILL has better feats. We here, you see, judge people based on what they HAVE done, not on what they MIGHT do. Thanos has better feats, Thanos has better telepathy. Unless Despero shows something equal or better, Thanos is better on telepathy. Otherwise I could just go and say that just because Thanos hasn't shown any limit to his strenght, there is nothing that would show that Rune King Thor is physically stronger then Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And again, Despero hasn't been KILLED by anything else then magical/mystical means, but he has been hurt plenty without. He still has a physical body that CAN be destroyed by Thanos.

Comprende?

And damn, if you are actually counting Death's upgrades to Thanos as powerup, then I might as well go on and b!tch about who Despero has beat WITHOUT Flame of Py'tar. Because...the Death upgrade is the only upgrade Thanos has had since his resurrection. Don't know why you still aren't picking that up.

What do you want to do next? Thor fight without Mjolnir? Spider-Man without web-shooters? Iron Man without armor?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Please...god...just go to the goddamn Respect thread so I don't need to write the same stuff again and again and again. Here, I post you the link:

But...*sigh*...

As far as above top tiers go, Thanos has beaten his Magus doppelganger and Kosmos for example.

And so what if Despero hasn't shown limit...doesn't matter, Thanos STILL has better feats. We here, you see, judge people based on what they HAVE done, not on what they MIGHT do. Thanos has better feats, Thanos has better telepathy. Unless Despero shows something equal or better, Thanos is better on telepathy. Otherwise I could just go and say that just because Thanos hasn't shown any limit to his strenght, there is nothing that would show that Rune King Thor is physically stronger then Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And again, Despero hasn't been KILLED by anything else then magical/mystical means, but he has been hurt plenty without. He still has a physical body that CAN be destroyed by Thanos.

Comprende?

And damn, if you are actually counting Death's upgrades to Thanos as powerup, then I might as well go on and ***** about who Despero has beat WHITOUT Flame of Py'tar. Because...the Death upgrade is the only upgrade Thanos has had.

Despero himself said he is not dispatched thru physcial means. So just how is thanos going to destroy his body? Despero being hurt and somehow healing seemingly instantly in now way shows that he is less durable than say Superman. And even Superman won't be vaporized by Thanos. As far as Thanos beating his magus Doppleganger, that is just like him beating himself. I wouldn't count that one too much. Thanos' TP in my opinion is not superior to Deserpo's. Despero's TP was able to for a while even beat Earth girl supergirl who was more powerful than all of the NEw Gods in thier GIANT forms. They would at least be on par with each other. As it stands, you are a much bigger thanos fan than I and will continue to see Thanos thru your lense of perception.

Kutulu
Despero himself said he is not dispatched thru physcial means. So just how is thanos going to destroy his body? Despero being hurt and somehow healing seemingly instantly in now way shows that he is less durable than say Superman. And even Superman won't be vaporized by Thanos. As far as Thanos beating his magus Doppleganger, that is just like him beating himself. I wouldn't count that one too much. Thanos' TP in my opinion is not superior to Deserpo's. Despero's TP was able to for a while even beat Earth girl supergirl who was more powerful than all of the NEw Gods in thier GIANT forms. They would at least be on par with each other. As it stands, you are a much bigger thanos fan than I and will continue to see Thanos thru your lense of perception.

What you don't understand about arena fights is that, if their physical form is defeated, they lose the match. That is to say unless otherwise specified in the initial thread. For example if Phoenix can resurrect herself, it still counts as a loss if her body is atomized and she has to recreate it.

Thanos may not be able to put down Despero as far as killing him off forever, but he sure as heck can put him down for the count in order to secure a win.

Despero just doesn't have what it takes though to do the same to Thanos. Therefore logically Despero cannot win this. If the initial fight conditions were different, then Despero might stand a chance, but they are not. Give up the Thanos hatin'.

TricksterPriest
Hey, Nvr. Thanos's energies are akin to magic and can hurt magically protected beings. It specifically mentions Magic as being in his purview. http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1184/other6ex6.jpg

and......http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5075/intelligence9sv4.jpg

Nuff said. So shut up about Thanos not having magic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You must have missed the point where I said a magical user or supernatural user high on the food chain? so you shut up. Thanos power have a magical "nature" is not him using magic neither is it him having the magical skill it takes to beat despero. Sho maybe oyu should shut upabout Thanos being able to beat Despero.

DarkCrawler

Of course he is not dispatched through physical means BECAUSE HIS SPIRIT CONTINUES EVEN IF his body is destroyed.

And why in the name of hell wouldn't count Thanos beating someone who is his equal in battle? That is harder then just beat your run-in-the-mill opponent.

Your opinion is wrong, Despero never beat Supergirl with his telepathy. All he did was to show her some illusion BEFORE she assumed the Angel form. That feat doesn't even come CLOSE to stalemating GALACTUS for a while.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Of course he is not dispatched through physical means BECAUSE HIS SPIRIT CONTINUES EVEN IF his body is destroyed.

And why in the name of hell wouldn't count Thanos beating someone who is his equal in battle? That is harder then just beat your run-in-the-mill opponent.

Your opinion is wrong, Despero never beat Supergirl with his telepathy. All he did was to show her some illusion BEFORE she assumed the Angel form. That feat doesn't even come CLOSE to stalemating GALACTUS for a while.

First of all, what lvl was Galactus when He stalemated him? Big G is all over the place. Seeing as how Big G isn't like the best Telepath either, I dont' see that being that hard. Big G will win eventually anyway becuz of pure power. He'd need no skill. THanos stalemating Big G in telepathy was due to his skill. not power. 2nd of all, beating a clone of you is pretty easy as you know exactly what it will do and won't do. it is after all your clone. I want you to do me a favor and Show me Despero on Panel beaten by someone who wasn't supernatural or high tier magical user.

DarkCrawler
First of all, what lvl was Galactus when He stalemated him? Big G is all over the place. Seeing as how Big G isn't like the best Telepath either, I dont' see that being that hard. Big G will win eventually anyway becuz of pure power. He'd need no skill. THanos stalemating Big G in telepathy was due to his skill. not power.

Haha, are you freaking kidding? Galactus defeated Xavier in psychic combat without even basically noticing him. He destroyed his astral form and all, and the feedback affected Xaiver's own body. ANd that is just one of his telepathic feats. Big G is one of the best telepaths there are.

2nd of all, beating a clone of you is pretty easy as you know exactly what it will do and won't do. it is after all your clone.

And so will the clone. It was a Magus Doppelganger, not just some normal clone. Beating your EXCAT EQUAL is probably one of the hardest things one can do.

I want you to do me a favor and Show me Despero on Panel beaten by someone who wasn't supernatural or high tier magical user.

Still don't get that whole physical body thing?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Haha, are you freaking kidding? Galactus defeated Xavier in psychic combat without even basically noticing him. He destroyed his astral form and all, and the feedback affected Xaiver's own body. ANd that is just one of his telepathic feats. Big G is one of the best telepaths there are.

And so will the clone. It was a Magus Doppelganger, not just some normal clone. Beating your EXCAT EQUAL is probably one of the hardest things one can do.

Still don't get that whole physical body thing?

First off, Big G doesn't need skill for his TP. He is so powerful that he just wins. Thanos has Skill which allowed him a temp stalemate. 2ndly, Beating your exact clone could be hard or could be easy. for thanos, easy. not becuz of power but becuz of his mind and skill.

thirdly, do you know where Despero's body is and why he was banished from it? it's becuz it was so damn powerful and unbeatable. Despero in his own body would not fall to Thanos. And THanos would not fall to despero.

DarkCrawler
First off, Big G doesn't need skill for his TP. He is so powerful that he just wins. Thanos has Skill which allowed him a temp stalemate.

So, Big G, guy who has been here BEFORE our universe, lived for untold billion years, doesn't have skill, even though in the battle against Xavier he showed it.

2ndly, Beating your exact clone could be hard or could be easy. for thanos, easy. not becuz of power but becuz of his mind and skill.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6870/fight101oj0.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8479/fight102lh8.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2553/fight103ys3.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8824/fight104va0.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7185/fight105qf9.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1672/fight106br0.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5496/fight107ko7.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3584/fight108xn9.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6667/fight109na8.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7230/fight1010dy2.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7878/fight1011zi4.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5939/fight1012ij8.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8953/fight1013hm9.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5334/fight1014eg3.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1744/fight1015hg3.jpg
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3387/fight1016hw3.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/526/fight1017qo7.jpg

Did that f*cking look easy to you?

thirdly, do you know where Despero's body is and why he was banished from it? it's becuz it was so damn powerful and unbeatable. Despero in his own body would not fall to Thanos. And THanos would not fall to despero.

I've read Despero's respect thread, and on every single fight he was in, he got hurt by things that are nothing compared to Thanos's powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, Big G, guy who has been here BEFORE our universe, lived for untold billion years, doesn't have skill, even though in the battle against Xavier he showed it.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6870/fight101oj0.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8479/fight102lh8.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2553/fight103ys3.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8824/fight104va0.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7185/fight105qf9.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1672/fight106br0.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5496/fight107ko7.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3584/fight108xn9.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6667/fight109na8.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7230/fight1010dy2.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7878/fight1011zi4.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5939/fight1012ij8.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8953/fight1013hm9.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5334/fight1014eg3.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1744/fight1015hg3.jpg
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3387/fight1016hw3.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/526/fight1017qo7.jpg

Did that f*cking look easy to you?

I've read Despero's respect thread, and on every single fight he was in, he got hurt by things that are nothing compared to Thanos's powers.

It doesn't matter if Despero Got hurt. Did those injuries stop him? did they stop him from fighting or debilitate him? as far as the clone fight, i have the clone fight, he won becuz of his skill, not his power. as far as big g goes, big g doesn't go around using tp all the time. Of course he has some skill, but in the grand scheme of things, his power is what he relies on. thanos stalemated big g thru skill of tp only. since thanos in no way could ever match big g's power outright.

DarkCrawler
It doesn't matter if Despero Got hurt. Did those injuries stop him? did they stop him from fighting or debilitate him?

No, but they still hurt, him, which means that his physical body CAN be damaged, and it can be destroyed.
as far as the clone fight, i have the clone fight, he won becuz of his skill, not his power.

What, skill doesn't count in matches anymore?

And you were claiming the fight was easy. Why would you claim such idiocy if you had the fight?

as far as big g goes, big g doesn't go around using tp all the time. Of course he has some skill, but in the grand scheme of things, his power is what he relies on. thanos stalemated big g thru skill of tp only. since thanos in no way could ever match big g's power outright.

That is still telepathic ability, skills and adds to his power. And puts him above in Despero in feats.

Mider999
this is getting rediculous, defeating cosmos, if she is suppose to be a cosmic cube she shouldnt even have lost to him, its called PIS, stalemating galactus......right because thaons is a cosmic power oh yeah HE'S NOT, beating moon dragon, who cares MM could probably controll an entire planet with his mind powers whats your point.

The fact of the matter is that DC characters are in my opinion physically stronger then mu characters first off MU characters already have a set strengh limit like 100 thousand pounds, thanos has been listed to be above that, but not by far, he still just doesnt defeat thor or surfer he still has to fight, i dont think he's strong enough to just beat up guys from the JLA not physically all of them combined would beat him up pretty good, especially since Lobo was in there once.

And last time i checked MU was suppose to emulate the real world so why are there black holes diffrent or are you just mad you dont wanna admit PIS.

Do you know how powerful a new god in there true form is, there giants, planets are specks to them.

Mider999
even when PIS is present like him defeating a cosmic cube being, or stalemating a being like galactus you still dont care you actually think he can do that.

darthgoober
this is getting rediculous, defeating cosmos, if she is suppose to be a cosmic cube she shouldnt even have lost to him, its called PIS, stalemating galactus......right because thaons is a cosmic power oh yeah HE'S NOT, beating moon dragon, who cares MM could probably controll an entire planet with his mind powers whats your point.

The fact of the matter is that DC characters are in my opinion physically stronger then mu characters first off MU characters already have a set strengh limit like 100 thousand pounds, thanos has been listed to be above that, but not by far, he still just doesnt defeat thor or surfer he still has to fight, i dont think he's strong enough to just beat up guys from the JLA not physically all of them combined would beat him up pretty good, especially since Lobo was in there once.

And last time i checked MU was suppose to emulate the real world so why are there black holes diffrent or are you just mad you dont wanna admit PIS.

Do you know how powerful a new god in there true form is, there giants, planets are specks to them.
even when PIS is present like him defeating a cosmic cube being, or stalemating a being like galactus you still dont care you actually think he can do that.
The Maker incident and the Galactus incident where both after his most recent upgrade, and they're about the only showings that he's had since then. Therefor it wasn't really PIS, it was just a BIG upgrade.

Beta Ray Howard
Mider, when is the newest issue of Mider's napkin drawn comic adventures come out? Is Despero gonna take down Galactus? How about Spawn vs the Living Tribunal?

TricksterPriest
An upgrade, which was facilitated by his possession of the HOTU. After he nuked the HOTU and reset everything, Thanos said he recreated his body, with the power he had before, and (I'm not sure of the exact wording of what he said), added extra upgrades just in case someone went after him. I've found that of all of Marvel's characters, Thanos is one of the least prone to PIS or PIS wins. He's just that damn good. Examples include beating the elders at their own games, the massive absorbtion feat of defeating Rot, the crazy fights, his stalemating Tyrant, going toe to toe with Odin.............,

just face it, the guy's a freaking beast. cool

dvampire
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
An upgrade, which was facilitated by his possession of the HOTU. After he nuked the HOTU and reset everything, Thanos said he recreated his body, with the power he had before, and (I'm not sure of the exact wording of what he said), added extra upgrades just in case someone went after him. I've found that of all of Marvel's characters, Thanos is one of the least prone to PIS or PIS wins. He's just that damn good. Examples include beating the elders at their own games, the massive absorbtion feat of defeating Rot, the crazy fights, his stalemating Tyrant, going toe to toe with Odin.............,

just face it, the guy's a freaking beast. cool

He didn't stalmate Tyrant, he was losing and his attacks wasn't even fasing Tyrant, it's why he had to use the orb instead. And still retreated even with that. Odin wasn't going all out, but it's still a good feat, just Thor when he was fighting Zeus.

dvampire
Mider, when is the newest issue of Mider's napkin drawn comic adventures come out? Is Despero gonna take down Galactus? How about Spawn vs the Living Tribunal?

Despero is going to take down Thanos. smile

Soleran
He didn't stalmate Tyrant, he was losing and his attacks wasn't even fasing Tyrant, it's why he had to use the orb instead. And still retreated even with that. Odin wasn't going all out, but it's still a good feat, just Thor when he was fighting Zeus.

HAHA Odin was in Asgard going all out.

Tyrant is just under Galactus and Thanos stood up to the POWER oh yeah.

dvampire
Originally posted by Soleran
HAHA Odin was in Asgard going all out.

Tyrant is just under Galactus and Thanos stood up to the POWER oh yeah.

Read this again. confused

TricksterPriest
He was stalemating Tyrant (albeit with the orb from Morg), don't belittle it. Of course he would have lost eventually, same as the Odin fight. But it's still a legitimate feat. Soleran, I'm guessing you're joking. Odin was not going all out, but he was putting out a good effort, and in Asgard. Anyway, both of those feats put him well above Despero in durability.

Beta Ray Howard

What comic are you reading?
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/989/fight168fe4.jpg

Tyrant showed pain, and they were stalemated until Thanos said he was leaving.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8752/fight1612ug6.jpg

"Further struggle is pointless. I have withstood you, and have obtained that which I have sought."

He does acknowledge that it was within Tyrant's power to kill him, but saying that he didn't stalemate him up til that point is selling Thanos short. erm

Those fights are beside the point anyhow. Despero would have been killed by most of those blasts. The guy was uber in Virtue and Vice, but aside from that he's not near Thanos' level.

Soleran

Ok here is a less sarcastic reply for you then.

It's fairly understood Thanos isn't at Skyfather and obviously Tyrant it above Skyfather.

So tell me what level is Despero at?

dvampire
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He was stalemating Tyrant (albeit with the orb from Morg), don't belittle it. Of course he would have lost eventually, same as the Odin fight. But it's still a legitimate feat. Soleran, I'm guessing you're joking. Odin was not going all out, but he was putting out a good effort, and in Asgard. Anyway, both of those feats put him well above Despero in durability.

Read this again.

You post "Thanos stalmated Tyrant", not "Thanos with the orb put up a good fight against Tyrant for a while before reatreating"

Oh and Despero wins (who has fought Skyfather level beings and taken on the entire JLA, which I don't think Thanos would be able to accomplish either). smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>