Classic Juggernaut Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
2 fights

First fight is Kurse, Mangog , and Destroyer against Juggs (with Wonder Woman's speed and reflexes).

Second fight is Destroyer against plain Classic Juggernaut.

Battle is on barren earth size planet under a 5000ft. high Absolute Indestructible Solid Dome Atmosphere and in a square mile arena surrounded by Absolute Indestructible Walls.
Fight is to the death.

Whos wins this?

nimbus006
He gets destroyed in both fights. no expression

h1a8
Originally posted by nimbus006
He gets destroyed in both fights. no expression

So your saying that classic juggs isn't absolutely indestructible (even with his field)?

guy222
Originally posted by h1a8
2 fights

First fight is Kurse, Mangog , and Destroyer against Juggs (with Wonder Woman's speed and reflexes).

Second fight is Destroyer against plain Classic Juggernaut.

Battle is on barren earth size planet under a 5000ft. high Absolute Indestructible Solid Dome Atmosphere and in a square mile arena surrounded by Absolute Indestructible Walls.
Fight is to the death.

Whos wins this?

juggs doesn't make it smile

h1a8
So your saying that classic juggs isn't absolutely indestructible (even with his field)?

Answer this question.

guy222
Answer this question.

juggy is tough

can he beat kurse i don't think so smile

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222
juggy is tough

can he beat kurse i don't think so smile

Why are you avoiding the question?
It is a simple one (Yes or No).

guy222
Why are you avoiding the question?
It is a simple one (Yes or No).

its a good thread i am very quirky

no

h1a8
its a good thread i am very quirky

no
No means that he is (according to how I asked the question of his durability).
So juggs is absolutely indestructible (even with his field) and thus can't lose here. Right?

guy222
So juggs is absolutely indestructible (even with his field) and thus can't lose here. Right?

juggy lost to spidey

h1a8
juggy lost to spidey

Read the topic again.
There is no wet cement here. There is nothing but walls and dome.
Totally barren.

guy222
Read the topic again.
There is no wet cement here. There is nothing but walls and dome.
Totally barren.

can juggy withstand the dread one

KillAll
EVENTUALLY kurse and mangog will fall (and this is a long eventually).

but neither the destroyer, nor juggernaut fall. eternal stalemate. neither can hurt the other. neither can even be damaged by the other. neither one tires....

LordFear
Juggy gets his top spinned

h1a8
Originally posted by LordFear
Juggy gets his top spinned

He is absolutely indestructible remember.
He can't be kill physically. The fight is to the death.

LordFear
He is absolutely indestructible remember.
He can't be kill physically. The fight is to the death.

The first fight is overkill, those guys by themselves can stalemate him at their peak, so all three ganging up on him I see him just as another punching bag.
The second fight depends on whom is inside the Destroyer armor

h1a8
So juggy is not strong enough to eventually crush the Destroyer.
If that is the case then eternal stalemate.
If juggs can call upon unlimited power (like some are saying) then he eventually gets strong enough to damage destroyer. What do you think?

guy222
So juggy is not strong enough to eventually crush the Destroyer.
If that is the case then eternal stalemate.
If juggs can call upon unlimited power (like some are saying) then he eventually gets strong enough to damage destroyer. What do you think?

who's in the dread one

h1a8
The first fight is overkill, those guys by themselves can stalemate him at their peak, so all three ganging up on him I see him just as another punching bag.
The second fight depends on whom is inside the Destroyer armor

KillAll is correct. Since Mangog and Kurse will eventually tire then Juggs (after a long long time) gets them. But Destroyer is a different story. Thus it is not overkill my friend. Overkill implies that one can be killed and Juggs can't.

h1a8
who's in the dread one

I don't understand? confused
What are you saying?
Who is dread?

guy222
I don't understand? confused
What are you saying?
Who is dread?

whose soul is in the dread destroyer

h1a8
whose soul is in the dread destroyer

I don't know how it would make a difference. It will have the same powers and abilities. Only of a different fighting strategy and skill.

For the sake of argument, lets say Odin's soul is in the Destroyer.

guy222
I don't know how it would make a difference. It will have the same powers and abilities. Only of a different fighting strategy and skill.

For the sake of argument, lets say Odin's soul is in the Destroyer.

odin's a skyfather

h1a8
odin's a skyfather

How does that matter? Does it make Destroyer Stronger?
If yes then it still can't harm Juggs. Even if it achieved infinite strength (in which it can't).
Or maybe Juggs durability isn't Absolute. Maybe its just so high that its virtually Absolute. What do you think?

guy222
How does that matter? Does it make Destroyer Stronger?
If yes then it still can't harm Juggs. Even if it achieved infinite strength (in which it can't).
Or maybe Juggs durability isn't Absolute. Maybe its just so high that its virtually Absolute. What do you think?

odin's spirit is strong equals zeus

juggy has lil chance smile

Soljer
Juggernaut's durability can only be overcome by magic, or powers that surpass Cytorrak's enchantment.

If Odin wanted to use some mystical means to beat the Juggernaut, Cain'd be ****ed.

If he just wanted to make the Destroyer duke it out with him? Stalemate.

h1a8
Originally posted by Soljer
Juggernaut's durability can only be overcome by magic, or powers that surpass Cytorrak's enchantment.

If Odin wanted to use some mystical means to beat the Juggernaut, Cain'd be ****ed.

If he just wanted to make the Destroyer duke it out with him? Stalemate.

Of course he is making the Destroyer duke it out with him. This is what I mean in the topic. Can Jugg's call upon an unlimited amount of power?
I don't know. If yes, then he can eventually start to damage Destroyer.
I doubt that Destroyer has infinite durability since it has been damaged before.

KillAll
well, juggernaut COULD bring out his punchs that literally rip holes in reality/dimensional barriers. i doubt the destroyer is going to stop that.

but this isnt just ur average everyday juggernaut. he CAN do it, but doesnt often.

guy222
Originally posted by KillAll
well, juggernaut COULD bring out his punchs that literally rip holes in reality/dimensional barriers. i doubt the destroyer is going to stop that.

but this isnt just ur average everyday juggernaut. he CAN do it, but doesnt often.

good evening

i don't think juggy can withstand the destroyer's ultimate weapon

KillAll
good evening

i don't think juggy can withstand the destroyer's ultimate weapon

it cant really destroy everything. it didnt destroy thor. the only way it would is if it had any mystical properties. which although magic based isnt actually magic (think godforce).

bigbran
Originally posted by KillAll
it cant really destroy everything. it didnt destroy thor. the only way it would is if it had any mystical properties. which although magic based isnt actually magic (think godforce). Ummm... Juggernaut is mystical.
Plus, it also cut Thor's hammer right in half.

h1a8
Originally posted by bigbran
Ummm... Juggernaut is mystical.
Plus, it also cut Thor's hammer right in half.

Yet juggernaut is infinitely more durable than Thor's hammer.
Juggernaut being mystical doesn't mean that he is vulnerable to mystical forces (look at the GodForce). Second, harming Juggs either requires removing his helmet and using Psionic blasts to his head or removing Cyttorak's enchantment. Neither which Destroyer can do.
Thus Destroyer can't harm him. But Juggs will soon be able to harm Destroyer (if the rumors are true that Juggs can increase his strength indefinitely).

guy222
Yet juggernaut is infinitely more durable than Thor's hammer.
Juggernaut being mystical doesn't mean that he is vulnerable to mystical forces (look at the GodForce). Second, harming Juggs either requires removing his helmet and using Psionic blasts to his head or removing Cyttorak's enchantment. Neither which Destroyer can do.
Thus Destroyer can't harm him. But Juggs will soon be able to harm Destroyer (if the rumors are true that Juggs can increase his strength indefinitely).

Destroyer armor very strong

qqqqqqq
So juggs is absolutely indestructible (even with his field) and thus can't lose here. Right? juggernaut was flayed down to skeletons by d'spraye doesn't this prove anything? unstoppable yes but indestructable?

h1a8
Destroyer armor very strong

But not infinitely strong.
Plus they have an eternity for Juggs to summon enough strength to finally damage it.

Newjak
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
juggernaut was flayed down to skeletons by d'spraye doesn't this prove anything? unstoppable yes but indestructable? Techinically that was a weakened Juggernaut that only had a fraction of his power.

D'spayre actually ahd the rest that he stole from Cain.

qqqqqqq
cyttorak>celestials?

Newjak
cyttorak>celestials? I hope your not referring to the idea that since the destroyer was made to fight Celestials that you must be celestial level to fight it.

Cyttorak isn't greater than a celestial but niether is the Destroyer even when it was amnited by all the pantheons of the world.

qqqqqqq
the destroyer had to face nine celestials.

Newjak
the destroyer had to face nine celestials. I thought it only took one celestial to beat it it erm

boriquaking55
I don't know how the heck someone could believe Juggernaut could outlast destroyer confused

h1a8
juggernaut was flayed down to skeletons by d'spraye doesn't this prove anything? unstoppable yes but indestructable?

That was by mystical power (magic). Although, he regenerated instantly like it didn't even happened. Now what?

h1a8
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I don't know how the heck someone could believe Juggernaut could outlast destroyer confused

Because he has infinite stamina (never tires), Absolutely Indestructible (except by certain magic and psionic mind attacks), and is immortal (doesn't age and regenerates almost instantly-if harmed by magic)

LordFear
KillAll is correct. Since Mangog and Kurse will eventually tire then Juggs (after a long long time) gets them. But Destroyer is a different story. Thus it is not overkill my friend. Overkill implies that one can be killed and Juggs can't.

I don't see him standing and trading blows with three powerhouses and wait until they get tired. Juggy has been dealt some blows that knocked the wind out of him. All three is too much. Juggy is NOT a God

h1a8
Juggy has been dealt some blows that knocked the wind out of him.

When? Are you referring to Classic Juggs?
If so, then show me.
For that would contradict everything he has shown (withstood the Godblast like nothing, etc.) and everything he is about (the nature of his powers-being absolutely unstoppable). I what say that 30% the power of an above skyfather being makes you a god. You just have to be worshiped also (completing the definition of god).

qqqqqqq
ok can someone tell me who activates the destroyer??

qqqqqqq
When? Are you referring to Classic Juggs?
If so, then show me.
For that would contradict everything he has shown (withstood the Godblast like nothing, etc.) and everything he is about (the nature of his powers-being absolutely unstoppable). I what say that 30% the power of an above skyfather being makes you a god. You just have to be worshiped also (completing the definition of god). warhulk stopped him

LordFear
warhulk stopped him

Colossus blew him back when he went all out on him.

h1a8
Colossus blew him back when he went all out on him.

I understand that. I just wanted to see classic juggernaut in pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.