Superman vs. Captain America w/Mjolnir & Shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
We've seen Cap can pick up mjolnir. That means if he keeps it, he should get Thor's power.
So, how would he do against Superman with both his shield and the hammer?

Soljer
Cap doesn't have enough experience with Mjolnir.

guy222
Originally posted by roughrider
We've seen Cap can pick up mjolnir. That means if he keeps it, he should get Thor's power.
So, how would he do against Superman with both his shield and the hammer?

taking cap

MattDay
i dont think capt would do well with all the new powers... too busy learning how fast he can go and so on... supermans already pounded him into the ground by now lol

guy222
Originally posted by MattDay
i dont think capt would do well with all the new powers... too busy learning how fast he can go and so on... supermans already pounded him into the ground by now lol

has supes and capt ever been a team

xmeat
got to give it to cap his shield already indestructable and with mjolnir he'll be unstoppable.

Magee
Originally posted by xmeat
got to give it to cap coz i dont know who superman is

xmeat
Originally posted by Magee
STFU everyone said that if cap hade superpowers and superstrength he'd be invincible.

xmeat
Originally posted by Magee
your avatar proves your a supes ***.

grey fox
STFU everyone said that if cap hade superpowers and superstrength he'd be invincible.

...then 'everyone' is an idiot.

Reported

xmeat
Originally posted by grey fox
...then 'everyone' is an idiot. how are they cap without powers manage to beat many who were far stronger than him now imagine with superstrength ah.

Magee
your avatar proves your a supes ***. Because I like Superman and have his logo in my avatar i am 3 stars? eek!

I dont think capt would have the necesary experience with Thors power to win against Superman. Would he even know how to use the hammers more exotic features?

DigiMark007

And your comments prove that you're not respectful to others' opinions.

I'm being nice with just a thread-note since you have 1 official warning already. Tone it down.

Btw, Magee's right. Skills or not, Mjolnir takes centuries to properly wield, not to mention his speed deficit. Cap's in all kinds of trouble here.

roughrider
Beta Ray Bill looked pretty comfortable the first time he picked up mjolnir; who knows how much experience he had with a weapon like that.
I think with Thor's power & hammer and the shield, Steve has an edge on paper. But, he won't be able to wield everything at once, and won't deal a godblast because he's not a god. But, he has great savvy in improvising during a fight, and will strategize more soundly than Thor would - Clark will have to approach carefully for a win.

SpunkySmurph
got to give it to Hulk... cuz uh... oh wait.... Goddamnit!

xmeat
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
get lost mario

xmeat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
And your comments prove that you're not respectful to others' opinions.

I'm being nice with just a thread-note since you have 1 official warning already. Tone it down.

Btw, Magee's right. Skills or not, Mjolnir takes centuries to properly wield, not to mention his speed deficit. Cap's in all kinds of trouble here. yep because the others are never respectful to me.

roughrider
There was also Dargo, the future Thor from Thor #384 - he picked up the hammer and started using it full out in no time. If an amateur can make that much use of it that quickly, think what Steve can do.

grey fox
yep because the others are never respectful to me.

...because your a hulk fanboy.

get lost mario

Reported

juggernaut66666
Well Cap with Mjolnir has one shoted Juggernaut.......

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Well Cap with Mjolnir has one shoted Juggernaut.......

How? When?

I don't think even Thor could do that.

Superman wins this.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How? When?

I don't think even Thor could do that.

Superman wins this.
In a What If book... stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
In a What If book... stick out tongue

Yeah, well, there was that one what-if the avengers all had beards.

That'd make this fight more interesting:

Mullet Superman versus Bearded Captain America.

BobbyD
Caps is cool and great. But honestly here, he gets his shield shoved down his throat, and Mojilnor shoved up his arce.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah, well, there was that one what-if the avengers all had beards.

That'd make this fight more interesting:

Mullet Superman versus Bearded Captain America.
stick out tongue
Wasn't that a What Huh comic where the Avengers had beard?

DigiMark007
yep because the others are never respectful to me.

...there's a reason for that. Gotta look in the mirror first before you do nothing but point fingers.

This thread (and the initial post in question) is a perfect example.

batdude123
Does Captain America also magically get super reflexes and reaction times that would make him be able to compete with Superman for this thread?

'Cause if not, then Mjolnir doesn't mean shit in this fight.

Superman 10/10.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...there's a reason for that. Gotta look in the mirror first

Now now, Digi.

Though it's probably true, telling him he's ugly is NOT the way to deal with this. nahuh

Superboy Prime
Cool sig juggernaut, did you make it?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Cool sig juggernaut, did you make it?
Yup.
Thanks!

WrathfulDwarf
I'm having a hard time understanding how Capt pick up the Mjolnir Hammer. Really, I know he is all juice up with those chemicals in his body but man...I didn't know he was THAT JUICED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.