Galactuse's Heralds vs. Apocolypse's Hoarsemen,X-men,Inhumans and F4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Who wins.

swerve1988
APOC solos them.....thread over...spite
APOC = LT

Soljer

Lineups would be nice? Every herald in any continuity ever?

Every Xman that ever appeared?

Classic or new Fantastic Four?

Which horsemen?

Why do all your threads suck?

Soljer
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC solos them.....thread over...spite
APOC = LT

LT?

L.T. Smash?

Hmmm....

(Two points for whoever gets that reference first).

Anyways, Apocalypse wasn't stated to be in this fight, and even if he were, damn near ANY of the heralds would kick his ass for about ten out of ten.

hulk10
New F4,All hoarsemen but Apoc isn't in the fight,All the Heralds,New and old X-men, and the inhumans are Black bolt,Gorgan,Medusa,Crystal, and Lockjaw.

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
Who wins.

taking the inhumans

Stupid Rookie
There are too many unknowns here. Are we including the Kryptonian, and the Destroyer in here?

I can't off the top of my head think of many horesemen, X-men, or FF who could handle Morg, SS, Stardust etc.

Are we including X-Man and Cable, how about Phoenix?

Soljer
Fallen one, the Surfer, Air walker, Firelord, Destroyer, Terrax, Rom the Spaceknight, Nova, Morg (with or without Waters of Life?), Red Shift, the Invisible Man, Stardust...

As far as alternate continuities go...

The fantastic four were heralds.

Dazzler was a herald.

Thor was a herald.

Aunt May was a herald.

Uncle Ben was a herald.

Plasma, Dark Angel, Starglow, Ardina, Dominas, the Kryptonian, all heralds.

But they couldn't take the phoenix. Are we including the phoenix in this?

Symmetric Chaos
X-men by sheer force of numbers might give them a slim chance.

Right until the heralds vaporise the planet and kill almost all of them.

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
There are too many unknowns here. Are we including the Kryptonian, and the Destroyer in here?

I can't off the top of my head think of many horesemen, X-men, or FF who could handle Morg, SS, Stardust etc.

Are we including X-Man and Cable, how about Phoenix?

jean or rachel

first fallen

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
taking the inhumans

can the celestials play

left
Originally posted by guy222
can the celestials play

now tell me .... how sad is it being 40, having horrible grammar skills, lacking some fundamental logical basic notions, and also having a crush on the celestials ?

guy222
Originally posted by left
now tell me .... how sad is it being 40, having horrible grammar skills, lacking some fundamental logical basic notions, and also having a crush on the celestials ?

laughing

we still a question an age, wow

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing

Soljer

You forgot about the incoherent babbling he tries to pawn off as english.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Soljer
LT?

L.T. Smash?

Hmmm....

(Two points for whoever gets that reference first).

Anyways, Apocalypse wasn't stated to be in this fight, and even if he were, damn near ANY of the heralds would kick his ass for about ten out of ten.

Going by non jobbing Apocalypse, when he stalemagted high evolutionary.

I think Apoc could take the heralds, going by his good showings of course!

bigbran
Originally posted by Board Walker
Going by non jobbing Apocalypse, when he stalemagted high evolutionary.

I think Apoc could take the heralds, going by his good showings of course! no expression

Symmetric Chaos

I think Apoc could take the heralds, going by his good showings of course!

Apoc isn't in the fight and we are talking about possibly hundreds of minor cosmic level being you know.

Oh . . . was that a joke?

Board Walker
Of all the heralds that have been shown, it is not hundreds, its around 16 (including all alternate realities).

My point was that Apoc when not jobbing, has shown to be able to defeat Ikerus, Dracula, and stalemate the high evolutionary.

Symmetric Chaos
Of all the heralds that have been shown, it is not hundreds, its around 16 (including all alternate realities).

I exagerate.

It's at least 25 though and thats more than enough to destroy Apoc

bigbran

My point was that Apoc when not jobbing, has shown to be able to defeat Ikerus, Dracula, and stalemate the high evolutionary. Apoc was getting his ass handed to him in the Drac fight...
You also can't compare the HE from Galactus to the HE from Apoc's.

Also, it's not called non-jobbing, it's called pis. Pis Apoc has done these things. He has way more showings against the HE fight. It is just like Spider-Man beating Firelord.

hulk10
Bump

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
Bump

Celestials meet the PF smile

TricksterPriest
I am soooooo not backing the horsemen, X-men, etc. Unless they have Phoenix or a couple of major reality warpers, the heralds are going to win. Hell, if Tyrant is here, he solos the team.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Charles Xavier and his men.

TricksterPriest
over the heralds? scratch that, OVER TYRANT?! What the f**k? You're high. You need at least 3 omega mutants to match Tyrant. He's skyfather level.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
over the heralds? scratch that, OVER TYRANT?! What the f**k? You're high. You need at least 3 omega mutants to match Tyrant. He's skyfather level.

U only need one

TricksterPriest
Unless it's Phoenix, you're not beating Tyrant. I'm not sure there are any other Xmen who have a prayer of beating Tyrant.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unless it's Phoenix, you're not beating Tyrant. I'm not sure there are any other Xmen who have a prayer of beating Tyrant.

That's the one wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.