PC Darkseid vs RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by BobbyD
Who wins?

rkt

Darth_Erebus
It is my understanding that Darkseid was able to sheild himself from the crisis so wasn't effected by it. Therefore it's the same as current Darkseid vs RKT.

My vote goes to RKT.

juggernaut66666
I'm just curious what has RKT done o put him on Darkseid's level?

BobbyD
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

I heard he merely whispered, and someone powerful literally vanished into into thin air...as erased from existence. eek!

Galan007
I'm just curious what has RKT done o put him on Darkseid's level? Nothing.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan007
Nothing.
thumb up

draxx_tOfU
Darkseid ftw...

I never really understood how Those Who Sit Above The Shadows got defeated when Thor destroyed the "loom"...

they didnt even do anything, they were like, "NOOOOOOOOO", considering they were responsible for the entire life cycle of a whole race of gods...

Galan007
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
I never really understood how Those Who Sit Above The Shadows got defeated when Thor destroyed the "loom"...

they didnt even do anything, they were like, "NOOOOOOOOO", considering they were responsible for the entire life cycle of a whole race of gods... Because they needed Ragnarok to occur so that they could feed off of that power.

So when Thor stopped the cycle of Ragnarok, Those Who Sit Above The Shadows had no more energy to feed upon, and they ceased to be.

draxx_tOfU
Because they needed Ragnarok to occur so that they could feed off of that power.

So when Thor stopped the cycle of Ragnarok, Those Who Sit Above The Shadows had no more energy to feed upon, and they ceased to be.

i understand...

but think of it, if they have been feeding on this power for millenia, what would the damage be if they missed one ragnarok, they couldve at least tried a half-hearted energy blast from one of them than shouting... big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i understand...

but think of it, if they have been feeding on this power for millenia, what would the damage be if they missed one ragnarok, they couldve at least tried a half-hearted energy blast from one of them than shouting... big grin laughing out loud

True, they didn't even try fighting back, but I think the point was that the cycle of Ragnarok had ended. So there was no way for them to ever feed again.

Hence, the ceased to be.

guy222
laughing out loud

True, they didn't even try fighting back, but I think the point was that the cycle of Ragnarok had ended. So there was no way for them to ever feed again.

Hence, the ceased to be.

RKT went to sleep in space

WrathfulDwarf

You beat me to it.

Soljer
Rune King Thor DOESN'T have a plethora of feats.

But killing a skyfather with a whisper is a good start.

Mider999
what skyfather did he kill with a whisper

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
what skyfather did he kill with a whisper Mangog.

He also ripped off Loki's head with one hand.
Loki was basically Asgard at the time.

BobbyD
How vulnerbale is PC Darkseid to magic?

...because RKT is dripping with it, no?

BobbyD
Anyone....crickets? confused

Hello?

Galan007
How vulnerbale is PC Darkseid to magic?srug

I don't think PC Darkseid ever demonstrated a particular weakness to magic, or anything for that matter, but I'm not 100% sure.

because RKT is dripping with it, no? Yep, RKT's powers are definitely magical in nature.

BobbyD
Would this be a fair assessemnt of RKT' powers?

Basically, Odin with Strange's spell casting power, combined with all of Thor's combat skills?

Galan007
Would this be a fair assessemnt of RKT' powers?

Basically, Odin with Strange's spell casting power, combined with all of Thor's combat skills? All we really know as far as RKT goes, is that he should be more powerful then Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.