Batman vs Nightwing (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Batman is given the super solider serum that Cap has and an exact replica of his shield. Nightwing is given T'Challa's herb and suit. Both prepare for the fight but neither is aware of the others upgrade.

Who wins?
Why?

SpunkySmurph
shifty

So...

The Batty American vs. The Bi-Racist

I vote for the BA

Entity
Where do you get the Bi Racist?

Because Dick is biracial and T'Challa comes off as a racist allot?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Entity
Where do you get the Bi Racist?

Because Dick is biracial and T'Challa comes off as a racist allot?

Dick is biracial?

Oh, and yes. smile

darthgoober
Wow tuff one. For some reason though it just seems to me that Dick would pull of a VERY slight majority. I can't really put my finger on it, but it just seems that he would have more of an advantage(again, I'm not sure as to why).

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wow tuff one. For some reason though it just seems to me that Dick would pull of a VERY slight majority. I can't really put my finger on it, but it just seems that he would have more of an advantage(again, I'm not sure as to why).

Batman > Nightwing.

SSS > HSH.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
shifty

So...

The Batty American vs. The Bi-Racist

I vote for the BA laughing laughing laughing

capt it up

I agree since knight wings agility edge would be up graded further not to mention he have enchanced senses so he could prodict some of bats attacks plus his suit would make up for his lower durability

Badabing
Wow tuff one. For some reason though it just seems to me that Dick would pull my finger (I'm not sure as to why).
sick blink

Batman wins.

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer

Batman > Nightwing.

SSS > HSH.

Batman > Nightwing Agreed but only very marginally
SSS > HSH no No I don't buy it.

Cap's Serum put him at peak human maybe slightly above but T'Challa's herb makes him more than just peek human and it gives him additional abilities to boot.

So, HSH > SSS

IMO This would be extremely close but Dick would have just enough edge to gain the win in most all fights very very slight but enough.

I say Dick gets about 8/10!
And those two are before Dick truly realizes he has Bruce now.

srankmissingnin
Isn't the HSH poisoness to anyone who isn't a member of the royal blood line?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't matter anyway. Batman will take down his pupil as he has down in the past.

srankmissingnin
Vibranium microweave suit gives Dick the edge IMO.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Vibranium microweave ___ gives ___ Dick the ___ IMO.

vin

braz
wow, this is a really good fight. does Dick get the anti-metal claws too..? if so, then i say he takes it 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.