Ki Adi Mundi Vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

Rampant ox
Darth Vader takes a robotic crap on Mundi. no expression

Nellis Munn
lol same here mundi sucks... plo koon is much... much better... stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Darth Vader takes a robotic crap on Mundi. no expression

laughing Funny, but so true. Vader pwns Mundi.

Kadesh
Vader would laugh at mundi because he is a d!ck head, What im serious it is true! look at his head! its a dick! He personally told me he was from the Dixie chicks, notice the word Dixie?

Rampant ox
I like Mundi. Dont diss. no expression

((The_Anomaly))
Yea I always thought Mundi was interesting. But that doesn't change the fact that Vader would rip off his leg and beat him to death with it.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Yea I always thought Mundi was interesting. But that doesn't change the fact that Vader would rip off his leg and beat him to death with it.

Nellis Munn
lol dam straight!

darthsith19
ROTS non-mechanical Vader would beat Mundi in around one minute (keeping in mind that AOTC Anakin lasted about 50 seconds against Dooku and Mundi is likely closer to ROTS Anakin then AOTC Anakin is to Dooku). Against OT Vader he'll last a little longer, maybe 1 min 20 seconds. So against ROTS Vader Vader would win easily, OT vader would win without alot of trouble, RODV Vader? He'll lose, but if it's him from the end of the book it'll be like 2-3 minutes.

Kadesh
Against OT vader he would last longer? Excuse me but OT vader would kill mundi with the force faster than he would with a lightsaber and i mean much faster

darthsith19
Right, just like Vader pwnd Roan Shryne instantly with the Force, huh? No, just cause he's stronger with the Force doesn't mean he'll pwn him asap, did Mace get pwnd by Sidious? ROTS Vader > OT Vader, so Mundi'll likely last lonegr against OT Vader than he will against ROTS Vader.

True Geek
Wow, the poles are impressive. Looks like Vader wins, but at least someone is trying to make a point that he could lose. I agree with the robotic crap idea.

darthsith19
What, no, I'm not making a point that he could lsoe, just that he won't be pwnd in 3 seconds.

True Geek
Oh... That's good too. 3 seconds is a bit fast for a new Sith Lord to pwn a Jedi Master most likely, but it would not be very long of a fight.

Kadesh
Originally posted by darthsith19
Right, just like Vader pwnd Roan Shryne instantly with the Force, huh? No, just cause he's stronger with the Force doesn't mean he'll pwn him asap, did Mace get pwnd by Sidious? ROTS Vader > OT Vader, so Mundi'll likely last lonegr against OT Vader than he will against ROTS Vader. And where was it stated ROTS vader > Empire vader? Right juz cuz he is faster, you seem to forget 1) post suit vader is much more skillful in the force 2) he uses force attacks and kills with it far more often than presuit vader and 3) He has greater mastery and control of the dark side its actually clear minded anakin in a saber fight > OT vader which i wouldnt deny. And by the way, RODV happened only 3 weeks after ROTS, vader is still inexperienced, and in the dark woman fight, he used an ENTIRE waterfall to drown her though it was not a success

darthsith19
In RODV he still had a hell of a time defeating someone who was weaker with the Force than he was, which proves that he won't just pwn cause he's stronger with the Force. ROTS Vader ? OT Vader, Lucas states that OT Vader is 80% of Sidious while PT Vader is as strong as Sidious in a Rolling Stones Interview here.

From then on, he wasn't as strong as the Emperor, signifying that before that he was as strong as the Emperor.

Kadesh
In RODV he still had a hell of a time defeating someone who was weaker with the Force than he was, which proves that he won't just pwn cause he's stronger with the Force. ROTS Vader ? OT Vader, Lucas states that OT Vader is 80% of Sidious while PT Vader is as strong as Sidious in a Rolling Stones Interview here.

From then on, he wasn't as strong as the Emperor, signifying that before that he was as strong as the Emperor.

1) He was referring to raw power, no where was it stated that PT anakin is as powerful as sidious, quit lying
2) In RODV he was recovering, he was still weak and still inexperienced and killing an army of wookies is pretty impressive in that state as well as taking 8 jedi masters at once
3) In the 19 year gap, he has demonstrated powers which scared the shit out of his officers, like levitating in the air and using force flight.

Sorry DS, but vader got stronger, not weaker as you claimed him to be, and even if GL made that statement, it would be an inconsistency, how can some sith lord stay weak for 19 years without improving?

Sorry DS19, you fail, try again

By the way, anakin was SUPPOSE to become twice as powerful, not until he got his arms cut off

Last thing, just because you are stronger than an opponent and your opponent has greater control and mastery of the force and mor eskillful does it automatically mean you beat him? Of course not

If anakin is as powerful as the emperor as you are so fond of speaking, Then why did yoda state obi wan could not defeat sidious yet obi wan beat anakin?

darthsith19
No, he wasn't - nowhere in that entire article are the words "raw power" stated. You're just making excuses because you don't want to believe it, and neitehr do I, but, unfortunately, what Lucas says goes. If from then on he wasn't as strong as Sidious then before then he must have been as strong, otherwise it'd have said something like "Because of that, he was never as strong as the Emperor." that'd be talking about raw power.

I don't seem to recall him ever taking 8 Jedi at once in RODV. And he wasn't in a weak state, he had just killed 2 Jedi Knights easily.

Wow, really? In that case, he must be able to pwn Mundi in .0354 seconds! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry, you're wrong, what Lucas says goes, he's the highest form on canon. He stayed weaker for 19 years because he lsot half his body.

Obi-Wan knew Anakin's moves nearly as well as he knew his own. And how the f*ck was Yoda supposed to know how strong Sidious was until after he fought him, anyway? Honestly, I think Lucas's words > Yoda's speculation.

Nellis Munn
vader > mundi

koon > vader

darthsith19
No, Vader > Plo, it's bot mega ownage but he definitely wins.

Council#13
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
lol same here mundi sucks... plo koon is much... much better... stick out tongue

Saesee owns. mhm

Kadesh
No, he wasn't - nowhere in that entire article are the words "raw power" stated. You're just making excuses because you don't want to believe it, and neitehr do I, but, unfortunately, what Lucas says goes. If from then on he wasn't as strong as Sidious then before then he must have been as strong, otherwise it'd have said something like "Because of that, he was never as strong as the Emperor." that'd be talking about raw power.Again even if lucas said was true, does anakin have greater control of the force than other jedis, does anakin have better mastery, no he doesnt so saying one is strong as another because of one quote is obviously 1) illogical 2) stupid, sidious experience triumphs over anakins his skills > anakin his mastery > anakin therefore the only thing to point out is the power within anakin which so many novels are fond of pointing out, do you understand?

Um do you know the word "As strong as the emperor"?
If anakin was truly than strong as the emperor then he would > mace, then he would > yoda which apparantly isnt the case. Yoda was stated to be the most powerful jedi until luke came about, Again lucas could be implying about raw power, why? because again, anakin has the highest potential in SW and that time in ROTS his potential was growing quickly, Again saying that anakin > all other jedis in the PT because of one quote by GL is stupid he wasnt saying anakin IS as powerful as the emperor, he was implying raw power beacuse he himself stated that anakin was going to be twice as powerful

I don't seem to recall him ever taking 8 Jedi at once in RODV. And he wasn't in a weak state, he had just killed 2 Jedi Knights easily.
Read endgame

Sorry, you're wrong, what Lucas says goes, he's the highest form on canon. He stayed weaker for 19 years because he lsot half his body.
One thing i dont trust lucas, why? He said obi wan could nt fight in ANH because he is an old man, and dooku is also an old man and yet we see him flip in the PT and can do saber dances. Id rather pick the movie as the highest form of canon

Obi-Wan knew Anakin's moves nearly as well as he knew his own. And how the f*ck was Yoda supposed to know how strong Sidious was until after he fought him, anyway? Honestly, I think Lucas's words > Yoda's speculation. As if vader doesnt know himself better

remember the quote in the novel "Your skills have surpassed any sith lord before you" about anakin? It wasnt referring to his power, it was referring to his saber skills

Kadesh
EDIT

Again even if lucas said was true, does anakin have greater control of the force than other jedis, does anakin have better mastery, no he doesnt so saying one is strong as another because of one quote is obviously 1) illogical 2) stupid, sidious experience triumphs over anakins his skills > anakin his mastery > anakin therefore the only thing to point out is the power within anakin which so many novels are fond of pointing out, do you understand?

Forgot to add this i out it in your quote by accident

darthsith19
Um, isn't that five words? What's your point, anyways? That question was so random... confused

Unless Anakin became stronger when he turned to the Dark Side and became ROTS Vader.

When was this? If it's in the NEC, whatever Lucas says overrules the NEC.

Then according to that Anakin's potential was equal to Sidious potential in ROTS, which we know isn't true becuase, as you stated, Anakin's potential is twice as much as Sidious's. You can try to avoid it, but the fact it Lucas stated that after getting injured Anakin was never AGAIN as strong as Sidious. Definition of again: once more; another time

So after getting injured "anakin was never once more as strong as the Emperor." how could that NOT mean that he used to be AS strong as the Emperor?

Sorry pal, but Purgei takes place after RODV.

Except that's wrong, it goes Lucas, then the movies, then the scripts. Ask anybody here. The Kenobi thing probably means Kenobi fought slower because he was old, if it's the quote from the ANH AC that states the fight was slow because Kenobi was an old man and Vader was half a machine. Dooku may still fight fast but obviously the same wasn't true with Kenobi.

Why do you always just dismiss what Lucas says, even though he's the highest source of canon.

No, I don't, and how is that referring to his saber skills?

Doesn't matter what it is, Lucas still says it so it goes.

Nikkolas
It's obvious Ki-Adi Mundi wins here.

Rampant ox
Um, isn't that five words?
Lol. laughing

zephiel7
ROFLMAO!!!

kamhal
I think vader kills mndi but really, since when cyborg vader is something to be proud of? He was slow, he was beat by a padawan with 1 year from training and also not very fast, he was beat in a lightsaber duel by darth maul and only his hate gave him extra power to kill him. Personally, i think that vader had got considerably stronger in the force (as L said about 80% from sidious) but aside that, his lightsaber skill was not that impressive...

allfg
Yeah, I think Vader wins, but not by much; he was a pretty pathetic duelist going by the movies, Mundi might have actually been slightly better, and he's pretty strong in the force too.

Gideon
Originally posted by allfg
Yeah, I think Vader wins, but not by much; he was a pretty pathetic duelist going by the movies, Mundi might have actually been slightly better, and he's pretty strong in the force too.

Well, as we've said before, what you "think" (lol, the sheer concept of you thinking is funny) means less than nothing. Vader pwns Mundi.

Darth Subjekt
I guess the civility between you two is over, lol!

Kadesh

Then according to that Anakin's potential was equal to Sidious potential in ROTS, which we know isn't true becuase, as you stated, Anakin's potential is twice as much as Sidious's. You can try to avoid it, but the fact it Lucas stated that after getting injured Anakin was never AGAIN as strong as Sidious. Definition of again: once more; another time Do you know the differnece between raw power and mastery of the force? apparantly you use quotes which are AMBIGIOUS, how can anakin be as strong as themost powerful sith lordin history?
Does it make sense if GL stated r2 is more powerful that palpatine? By your logic its a HELL yes.

So after getting injured "anakin was never once more as strong as the Emperor." how could that NOT mean that he used to be AS strong as the Emperor? Does it matter? What use is raw power when you dont even have mastery over it? i can have the best fcuking weapon in the world but what use would it be if i dont know how to use it? See my point now? For the ones with logic yes....

Except that's wrong, it goes Lucas, then the movies, then the scripts. Ask anybody here. The Kenobi thing probably means Kenobi fought slower because he was old, if it's the quote from the ANH AC that states the fight was slow because Kenobi was an old man and Vader was half a machine. Dooku may still fight fast but obviously the same wasn't true with Kenobi. Thanks for backing my point up. You just stated that kenobi fights slow becausehe is an oldman and there are people older than he is example dooku smile who is far older and seems to fight much better even being out of practice for 13 years, what i mean is he studied under the dark lord and he never fought during the 13 years. that statement was a half-ass excuse to cover GLs ass from what he did in the OT Sorry, you fail

Why do you always just dismiss what Lucas says, even though he's the highest source of canon.

No, I don't, and how is that referring to his saber skills?

Doesn't matter what it is, Lucas still says it so it goes. So i take it if he says that a jawa in SW is teh most powderful thing everz then i guess it must mean its so true just because he is the almighty george lucas?

lucas says this lucas says that, again there are things he said which can be argued and i mean alot of things, accept it and move on, Being stronger than an opponent while your opponent has greater mastery and greater control. Dosnt mean shit if you are naturally more powerful, what matters is weather you have the mastery and control to take down your opponent, iv seen the underdogs, small people with great fighting skills taking down people twice their size and twice as storng physically, Do you get my points now DS?

allfg
"From then on, he wasn't as strong as the Emperor"

Darthsith's right in this case.

Anakin's potential was something like ten times that of Sidious', so if it was referring to potential; he and Sidious aren't even in the same league, and the quote would have gone, "From then on, he wasn't stronger than the Emperor," and not "as strong as the Emperor." Current fulfilled power is all that the statement can possibly be referring to.

darthsith19
Yup Kadesh, what Lucas says goes, which is why R2-D2 is the strongest f*cking thing in the Star Wars Universe, he's a f*cking god, and Lucas says NOTHING about raw potential, just strength. Your making things up.

Gideon
Yup Kadesh, what Lucas says goes, which is why R2-D2 is the strongest f*cking thing in the Star Wars Universe, he's a f*cking god, and Lucas says NOTHING about raw potential, just strength. Your making things up.

Are you making the claim that Anakin is as "powerful" as Sidious or Yoda by the time of RotS?

allfg
Keep up Gideon, that's exactly what he's saying, and he'd be correct.

Gideon
Noobaris, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you (you're too stupid to make an opinion that I'd pay attention to). Anyways, he'd be wrong. In saber skills? Yup. In Force powers? Lmao. No. He couldn't overpower Obi-Wan in the Force (as shown in his fight on Mustafar). He was also unable to defeat Obi-Wan period - and Sidious or Yoda would wipe their asses with Obi. If Anakin were leagues and leagues beyond Obi-Wan, he'd have won.

But he's not.

allfg
Also, couldn't keep up in the other threads, huh?

Gideon
Also, couldn't keep up in the other threads, huh?

Lucas did not outright state that Anakin was "as powerful" as Sidious. So, you may have had a point, until I came along and reminded you that Anakin was unable to overcome Obi-Wan in their "Force push fight", nor was he able to kill Obi-Wan at all. And, yet, Yoda and Sidious are considerably better than Obi-Wan.

You're such a Noobaris, Noobaris.

allfg
Are you stupid? "From then on, he wasn't as strong as the Emperor" indicates that before, he was as strong as the Emperor. Face it, your wannabee granddaddy sucks ass, bad.

Gideon
laughing

Anakin is Palpatine's equal (or possibly superior) in lightsaber prowess. However, he is not stronger than Obi-Wan in the Force. He was unable to overcome Obi-Wan in their Force push fight, nor was he able to beat Obi-Wan at all, but hey! I understand why you'd want to conveniently ignore that.

allfg
Lucas' word = law.
What is it about the quote that you find so difficult to comprehend Gideon? Is it confusing you? Don't get giddy on me now, Gideon.
Btw, again, the laughing smilies are unnecessary, it only shows how sad you are that you laugh at things that are..simply unfunny.

Gideon
Lucas' word = law.
What is it about the quote that you find so difficult to comprehend Gideon? Is it confusing you? Don't get giddy on me now, Gideon.
Btw, again, the laughing smilies are unnecessary, it only shows how sad you are that you laugh at things that are..simply unfunny.

laughing

allfg
And again, you back out of the discussion. Always looking for an escape, huh?

Gideon
And again, you back out of the discussion. Always looking for an escape, huh?

You call it a discussion? It's pretty much me pointing out that you're wrong, then you try to bash me, then I end up laughing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthsith19
I wish I could believe what you're saying, Gideon, but, unfortunately, Lucas overrules the movies, so there's really nothing to debate. Unless there's another, more recent quote from Lucas that contradicts the first one then it's fact.

Gideon
I wish I could believe what you're saying, Gideon, but, unfortunately, Lucas overrules the movies, so there's really nothing to debate. Unless there's another, more recent quote from Lucas that contradicts the first one then it's fact.

No, Darthsith. There is something to debate. I think you're simply pulling this stunt to try to break some sort of taboo, and it is ridiculous. You're taking that quote out of context, considering how it could also mean that Vader's power never equaled Sidious's own. It only implies that before, Anakin's power equaled Sidious's. I have that interview. Nowhere - nowhere - does it outright say that Anakin's power is equal to that of Sidious's. You are going off of implications that could have easily been misread or taken out of context.

An implication made by Lucas doesn't have the authority to overrule the movies and subsequent works. An outright statement? Yes. But you're going off of an implication.

Anakin's power (if you are referring to mastery of the Force) is not on par with Sidious's or Yoda's. He has not shown himself to be a Force titan as of RotS (save for uncontrollable instances of raw anger and aggression). It is stupid to argue otherwise.

His saber prowess? In the right state of mind, Anakin is likely the most capable lightsaber user in the PT. In raw power? Yes, his power does much more than "equals" Palpatine's own.

But if you're talking about overall power - as in Force power - no, he is not.

Once again, DS, an implication means nothing.

Captain REX
Vader's powers never, at any point in his life, equaled or outranked Sidious. Before being butchered by Kenobi, he had the potential to pass him up quite easily, but he never got to that point...

Kadesh
I wish I could believe what you're saying, Gideon, but, unfortunately, Lucas overrules the movies, so there's really nothing to debate. Unless there's another, more recent quote from Lucas that contradicts the first one then it's fact. Dude listen, again if i had the best weapon in the world and i dunno sh!t how to use it, would it be of any use? get my metaphor? anakin lacks mastery, accept it son

By the way obi wan > anakin in the force

allfg
Originally posted by Gideon
No, Darthsith. There is something to debate. I think you're simply pulling this stunt to try to break some sort of taboo, and it is ridiculous. You're taking that quote out of context, considering how it could also mean that Vader's power never equaled Sidious's own.

And how the hell did you get that from "From then on, he wasn't as strong as the Emperor?"

Wrong, it's not an implication; "From then on, he wasn't as strong as the Emperor" indicates (not implies, indicates) that he was as strong as the Emperor before so.

Everyone has access to the interview, and that quote alone makes it clear, GL as good as outright stated it, it's perfectly clear.

NO.
Please explain how that quote doesn't indicate that he was as strong as the emperor before then. You're trying to act as if it's ambiguous or something, when it's not.

The statement is not an implication, and it holds as much weight as an outright statement.

Bullshit. Clearly you missed where he brought down a 50ish foot statue down with the force in a cutscene from the RotS video game, which is perfectly canon according to Leland Chee.

Lucas > You.

Except it's not an implication. You lose, unlucky.

Kadesh
Lol nebaris that means anakin > bane from what you are so fond of talking about

allfg
No it doesn't, because Bane >>>> RotS Sidious.

Kadesh
w/e you say juz go ahead and ignore whats canon n00badis. Your juz gonna get banned again anyways and ill farewell you with my moonwalk

S_W_LeGenD
No it doesn't, because Bane >>>> RotS Sidious.
Bane is equal to Vader in terms of power! Son!

Darth Sidious is above every Sith Lord.

allfg
Wow, nice argument! The exclamation mark really got me convinced!

LOL!

S_W_LeGenD
Wow, nice argument! The exclamation mark really got me convinced!
Do you know who said this?

darthsith19
Sorry guys, you can believe what you want, go with the movies, but the truth is Lucas is the highest source of Canon. Gideon, how am I taking it out of context, what else could it possibly mean? Kadesh, what the f*ck is up with the weapon scenario? That isn't relevant to anything we're talking about. And I'm older than you, son. no expression

Gideon
Gideon, how am I taking it out of context, what else could it possibly mean?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Lucas have a general habit of directly contradicting the movies that he made? Perhaps shedding light on a subject that was vaguely implied upon, but other than that, I can't think of him doing so on a continuing basis.

Lucas has never stated in an interview or otherwise that Anakin's strength equaled the Emperor's. Never. You have an implication made off of a quote, which is contradicted by the movies themselves. Anakin was unable to overcome Obi-Wan in a "Force push" contest. They stalemated and were both flung apart. Likewise, if he were "as powerful", then why did he not simply slaughter Obi-Wan like we know Sidious or Yoda could do? Or why did he not butcher Dooku, who is weaker than Sidious - especially when Obi-Wan was there to help him?

There are far too many inconsistencies, and the movies disagree. Now, if Lucas says "Anakin is as powerful as Sidious", then I'll believe it. 'Til then, I don't. Anakin's lightsaber prowess is on par with Sidious's (and likely better), but his Force power? No. Hell no.

Rampant ox
And I'm older than you, son. no expression

Lol. eek!

kamikz
Gideon is right. Lucas has already stated in ROTS that the only ones capable of winning against Sidious is Mace and Yoda, and since this one is really a matter of view then Anakin is not as strong as Sidious....

LORDSIDIOUS01
Lord Vader in a squash.

Kadesh
Sorry guys, you can believe what you want, go with the movies, but the truth is Lucas is the highest source of Canon. Gideon, how am I taking it out of context, what else could it possibly mean? Kadesh, what the f*ck is up with the weapon scenario? That isn't relevant to anything we're talking about. And I'm older than you, son. no expression daddy, it seems you dont understand my metaphor please read it again and use some common sense

allfg
Probably because your 'metaphor' didn't make sense.

Kadesh
problably because you cant read and seem to even understand what a metaphor is

Advent
Originally posted by Kadesh
accept it son

Wannabe'.

Care to actually prove up instead of making assertions that have no backings to them?

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Gideon is right. Lucas has already stated in ROTS that the only ones capable of winning against Sidious is Mace and Yoda, and since this one is really a matter of view then Anakin is not as strong as Sidious....
In that case, whichever quote is more recent wins. The rolling stones one if from June 2, 2005.

http://www.pastpaper.com/List-MusicRollingStone00s.htm

Kadesh
Originally posted by Advent
Wannabe'. im sorry advent but i never copied this from you, i came up with this myself and there are many others who uses this "popular" phrase, i have a request, Quit claiming that i copied you other than the previous words like "chump change" and there is no copyright law on the words you use.

NOTE i said this because i assumed you are thinking i copied you as you are always so fond of speaking about it on several occasions.

Rampant ox
Your Avatar and Location are deeply disturbing Kadesh. What the f**k?

stick out tongue j/k

Kadesh
my location is just a joke lol

Rampant ox
Haha I should think so.

Kadesh
i jut like to impersenate MJ

Rampant ox
I think that comment deserves another What the f**k?

Kadesh
sure it does ^.~

((The_Anomaly))
This got weird reeeeal fast stick out tongue

kamikz
I'm gonna go over here now... no expression

Advent
im sorry advent but i never copied this from you

Oh, that explains your sudden usage of the word. *rolls eyes*

Just like you came up with "I'm going to hand you your ass, Young "? Or "chump change"?

No, you're clearly lying. You've told me that you use words I type because you think they're "creative" (Buddha knows how). Now, you're just trying to defend yourself, but putting up a false defense won't work.

Really? Show me these "many others" then.

Request denied.

I'm not claiming, you've outright told me that you use words I say. I still have the PMs, if you'd like to see them.

So, that means that I can't ***** when noobs try to use my vocabulary? No, it doesn't.

I'm not assuming, I know you did.

Edit:

And I'll take note you didn't respond to how Obi-Wan is stronger than Anakin in the Force, care to prove up any time soon?

kamikz
In that case, whichever quote is more recent wins. The rolling stones one if from June 2, 2005.

http://www.pastpaper.com/List-MusicRollingStone00s.htm

Not really, since that one doesn't (as Escape has said) really prove that it is 100% sure that Anakin equals Sidious, and since everything in SW shows that he is certainley not, I would believe that Anakin is not equal to Sidious because of that single statement...

allfg
Kadesh, allow copying people, son!

allfg
Originally posted by kamikz
Not really, since that one doesn't (as Escape has said) really prove that it is 100% sure that Anakin equals Sidious, and since everything in SW shows that he is certainley not, I would believe that Anakin is not equal to Sidious because of that single statement...

Well it says, "From the on, he wasn't as powerful as the Emperor." What else can you get from that statement? And Anakin, by RotS when he turns to the darkside becomes much more powerful, as can be seen when he brings down that giant 50ish foot statue in the video game, which is perfectly canon according to LC.

kamikz
No, again read what Escape says, it doesn't 100% show that he was on par with Sidious. The, "from then on" is of course after the Mustafar "accident", Sidious could just have been an example to show his decrease in power. He has said himself that the only ones who could contend with Sids is either Yoda or Mace, and WE know very well that Anakin isn't on par with him.
(Seeing as Yoda saw Kenobi as to weak for the Emperor, but not to weak for Anakin) And the fact that he has shown nothing as powerful as Sids. (Anakin only made that statue fall, wasn't so big a deal compared to Yoda and Sidious. He could only make it lean and fall)

Gideon
Toppling a 50 foot statue is impressive, but not enough to put Anakin on par with Sidious in the Force.

kamikz
That's what I said. stick out tongue

darthsith19
Could have been an example? Seriously, now we're just trying to make excuses, nowhere in that article state that it's an example.

Kenobi was able tot ake Anakin out for two reasons:
1. He kenw Anakin's moves nearly as well as he knew his own.
2. Anakin wasn't thinking clearly in that duel.

Also, Yoda was assuming the Emperor was more powerful than Anakin, but how would he know? He was speculating, that's hardly proof. And yeah, when Anakin was focused and using the Dark Side at the same time Dooku went down pretty fast, in that state, which I believe to be his prime, he is on par with Sidious. Is Mustafar Vader? Unlikely.

kamikz
No, read Escape's post again, it describes it quite clearly. It does NOT show that Anakin is on par with Sids, you should know that they are by far not equal...

If he wanted to say ROTS Sids = Rots Anakin, he would have said, "Anakin was his equal, but not anymore". In this case, he could simply have said, "Now he was not twice as powerful as Sidious, but rather 80%", it is just to describe that Anakin ain't near as powerful as before. The line is taken out of context.

An example, Lucas says, "Now he was more like Maul, or Dooku", does that mean Maul and Dooku are roughly on the same level, and Vader is equal to them?

Yeah, I guess Yoda just assumed that Anakin was out of his mind at this time. Comon, Sidious would WTFpwn Kenobi, Anakin could barley only stalemate him in a force duel.

A little A>B>C kinda argument, but it actually works. Sidious is easily better than Dooku in the force, and Dooku is by far Anakin's superior in force powers. Anakin is not Sidious equal in a force battle, not by far....

Sidious and Anakin are quite even in a sword battle, but the intelligence and experience goes to Sidious, and the raw power to Anakin.

Gideon
Darthsith, your entire argument is poorly constructed. Lucas said that, as of RotS, only Mace and Yoda could compete with the Emperor. You'll notice that Anakin's name was not included in that list. It goes onto say that had Anakin not been injured on Mustafar, he could have defeated the Emperor, which refers to later on down the line when he fulfilled his potential.

Secondly, Kamikz brings up a point. Anakin - in his "state of mind" - was much better than Count Dooku in a lightsaber match, but there's nothing to say that even then that he was on par with Dooku in Force powers, given that Dooku's had many more decades to practice and master the Force. Aside from uncontrolled bursts of raw anger, Anakin is nowhere on par with Sidious or Yoda in Force powers - or even Dooku.

Sorry. Raw power goes to Anakin and possibly even lightsaber skills. But Force power, mastery as well as experience and knowledge? Sidious has that in droves.

Kadesh

Just like you came up with "I'm going to hand you your ass, Young "? Or "chump change"?

fine ill concede on this one.

Really? Show me these "many others" then.
Ls, he likes to say "try again" you get pissed of when i used that against legend, May i ask, do you bear a grudge against me? If so, may i ask why? And whats more annoying is that when other people use this "try again" phrase you dont give a fcuk and when i use it, you are not happy, you want to Start bitching at my face screaming at me not to use these words.
Again this is about the "Accept it son" thing right?
Sorry, ill use it against other people and theres nothing you can do about it, ill simply ignore you becuase i didnt copy this from you

Request denied. Then i too shall deny your "Annoying request" If your not happy, then by all means sue me . O right you cannot do so simply because the phrases you use have no copyright on them. i am not breaking the law either

I'm not claiming, you've outright told me that you use words I say. I still have the PMs, if you'd like to see them. Do i need to when i already have them? Im fine with you not happy that i said words i copied like chump change and hand you your ass thing, its the "accept it son" where i got it from LS i think but i swear i didnt copy it from you

So, that means that I can't ***** when noobs try to use my vocabulary? No, it doesn't. You have every right to ***** at me, and i have every right to ignore you.

If you want to settle this its fine with me, You PM'd me, i replied expecting one from you which you didnt bother to reply which i wanted you to so i can settle this without sparks flying. You know what i mean? i wanted to ask you what is the big deal with using some of your phrases? Did anybody die? Did the history of WWII and 911 repeat itself? Is the world going to end just because i use some of your phrases? You never bother to explain why you get angry when i used some of them, heck this is just words, its not things like piracy or criminal activities.

If You want to tell me why then say so and you dont have to troll calling others n00bs. Part of the reason why i think you get arrogant sometimes( no offence)

I'm not assuming, I know you did.
Well like i said i got it from other people, i Admit i lied in the earlier post about me coming up with that

And I'll take note you didn't respond to how Obi-Wan is stronger than Anakin in the Force, care to prove up any time soon? Notice when i dont respond means i concede?

Advent
I'll take all the irrelevant, and off topic stuff to PM, due to the fact this isn't Judge Judy.

Notice when i dont respond means i concede?

No, I didn't notice that, nor would anyone else. Good job on making a statement you couldn't back up, though.

Count Makashi
Darth Vader takes this easily.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Darth Vader takes a robotic crap on Mundi. no expression eek! Most likely! roll eyes (sarcastic)

overlord
Vader once ate an icecream with one bite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.