How about a decent Hulk movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
confused

Kutulu
The Hulk movie that came out was already pretty good. I enjoyed it immensely, and even my fiance liked it. I don't see why everybody needs to put down the movie. It was done in an excellent fashion; you can't just jump right into the Hulk's character and have him smashing stuff in the first five minutes, you have to build up a storyline for it and have a logical way to explain it.

Anyways I am looking forward to a Hulk2 if they ever decide to make one.

Superguy
a) Hulk WAS decent
b) There won't be a sequel as such. A movie titled The Incredible Hulk will be out in 2008 and Arad claims it will be unclear whether a sequel or restart, with Banner already the Hulk, travelling.

king leonidas
hulk was brilliant. i really hope they don't remake it, a sequel taking place where the first one left off would be an excellent idea, but i am not very excited. i am just hoping they bring back eric bana because he was brilliant.

Superguy
Wow.

Wolfie
I liked the Hulk movie. If anything, it was a tad too long. Other than that, it was great.

I heard about The Incredible Hulk a while ago. I'm not sure if it's a sequel, never heard anyone say restart. But I did hear something a while back of a Hulk movie coming up in the line of animated movies (Ultimate Avengers, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, etc). So I'm guessing people are talking about that when they refer to The Incredible Hulk.

Anyway, I'd love a sequel. It'd be a shame if they just left it at the ending they did. The original is fine as it is, no point to a restart. And Eric Bana did an excellent job.

TricksterPriest
the problem was it dragged on a bit. The parts with the Hulk were excellent and true to the comics. On the upside, with the backstory and Banner's character as an extremely ****ed up individual well established thanks to the first movie's focus on him, that clears the way for a Hulk smashfest in the next one. Bana was good, it's just that the movie dragged and they needed much more Hulk time.

H. S. 6
I thought the first movie was a bit "meh."

Perhaps a sequel would be better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.