Sigur Ros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I searched and searched and couldn't find a thread on em.

So, therefore, I made this one.

Anyway, I love this band; very talented.

Opinions?

Alpha Centauri
They're pretty astounding. I saw them live last year, just because VVD had a spare ticket, I hadn't planned on it, nor would I have, because as much as I like them they weren't high on my list of bands to see.

The subsequent gig made me like them about 10 times more. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

-AC

MildPossession
I am so jealous, stick out tongue

I adore Sigur Ros, only been listening to them for two years now, or whenever Takk came out, the song Gong just, urgh, amazing.

tabby999
Love them to bits but miss tickets when they come to Aus because they sell so damn fast. Have one of their album sleeve artworks tattooed on the back of my leg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/m1k3y/202706760/

tabby999
Originally posted by tabby999
Love them to bits but miss tickets when they come to Aus because they sell so damn fast. Have one of their album sleeve artworks tattooed on the back of my leg

RedAlertv2
Anyone have opinions on best album? Ive got some money lying around and Ive listened to this band enough to wanna check them out more

Kid Kurdy
Sometimes I think they are okay, other times I think they are excellent and a lot of times I think they are overrated and boring.

Confusing band.

Bardock42
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Anyone have opinions on best album? Ive got some money lying around and Ive listened to this band enough to wanna check them out more

() is good.

So is Agaetis Byrjun though

Alpha Centauri

Takk is their best, I think.

-AC

SnakeEyes

I say check out () and Takk.

Those are my 2 favorite by them.

Bardock42
I heard only bad stuff about Takk until I now heard good stuff...but I don't plan on getting more of their stuff in the near future anyways.

RedAlertv2
Just bought Takk. Depending on how much I like it I'll buy () later.

Mywi

tabby999
() is my favourite of them

SnakeEyes
Redalert, what did you think of the album?

RedAlertv2
Its awesome stuff. Incredibly relaxing

SnakeEyes
Their new album is out and it is great.

Anyone else hear it yet?

Strangelove

Eon Blue
I have yet to hear new Sigur Ros. One of my favorite bands, though.

MildPossession
I listened to it online when it was released for stream on their website, so haven't closely listened to it. Should be getting it soon, can't wait.

BruceSkywalker
love their music

Because I can
awesome stuff
very mellow and such

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.