Sense of Humor Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipso
Test and see if you have a sense of humor.

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/humor.html

Puzzle

Eclipso
Your score = 70

What does your score mean?
Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.

Strangelove
hmm 60

Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.

I didn't like the questions. Highly subjective. I'm incredibly wacky

Scythe
Your score = 100

Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too!

DragonWoman
Your score = 55

JaehSkywalker

((The_Anomaly))
I got 55.

Clovie
50. I have no sense of humour big grin

MightyEInherjar
Results:
Do you have a sense of humor?

Your score = 90
Your score
Ruler

Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too!

Council#13
Results:

Your score = 80
Your score
Ruler

Bunny B
65 no expression

Rogue Jedi
Results:

Your score = 80

§P0oONY
55 - Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.

Wacky humour is shite.

Rogue Jedi
i am learning alot about my fellow KMCers here.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i am learning alot about my fellow KMCers here. erm My score is a sham, I'm a lot wackier than that test thinks I am

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
erm My score is a sham, I'm a lot wackier than that test thinks I am
sure it is... laughing out loud

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sure it is... laughing out loud Silence, you angryshakefist

Rogue Jedi
aw, love, you know i love you!!!

DarkC

Rogue Jedi
i win.

Pandemoniac
Neh, you're in a tie.
This test could do with more questions though, but it was amusing!

Bloigen

Jack Handey is not funny. no expression

Lana
Crap test, needs a lot more variety in the questions and answers to be worthwhile.

I got 55.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Lana
Crap test, needs a lot more variety in the questions and answers to be worthwhile.

I got 55.

yes

Results:

Your score = 55

I have a sense of humour... but half of those questions were ****ing retarded. And if anyone didn't put none of the above for that last question then you should probably consider suicide. yes

BlackC@

Scythe
Originally posted by Scythe
Your score = 100

I win...

TRH

Vinny Valentine

AOR

Jack of Light
40 messed Lowest Yet.

The test is basically the same question in different forms.. erm If you answer one question seriously, you basically answer them all seriously.

InnerRise
This test means next to nothing. It's so limited. It's basically the same question disguised as many different questions.

Bleh.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Scythe
Just take it.

Naz
Results:

Your score = 80

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Eclipso
Test and see if you have a sense of humor.

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/humor.html

What if I already know I don't have a sense of humor, should I still take the test? confused

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
What if I already know I don't have a sense of humor, should I still take the test? confused

You would if you don't want me to get Mike Tyson to bite your ear off.

Eclipso
cool

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Eclipso
cool
Bump?

Bardock42
The link doesn't bring me to the test directly....but good job realizing you can post in old threads.

LifeInSepia
I don't need a quiz to tell me i have a sense of humor. I know i have one.

Bardock42
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
I don't need a quiz to tell me i have a sense of humor. I know i have one. No, you don't.

LifeInSepia
erm, yes i do. look, a bacon, ha ha ha.

Bardock42
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
erm, yes i do. look, a bacon, ha ha ha. No, you don't.

Eclipso
lol

Quest-xx
I got 100 hmm

Eclipso
Cool cool

Smiter

Leo.M
75 oh

Mywi
Your score is: 70

Eclipso
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.