The Mandarin VS Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
I think this would be a great fight, and before anyone leaning towards Doom says spite thread, should mkow that The Mandarin aint know rookie and can take out Iron man. The same Iron man who can hold his own on Doom

guy222
Originally posted by python99
I think this would be a great fight, and before anyone leaning towards Doom says spite thread, should mkow that The Mandarin aint know rookie and can take out Iron man. The same Iron man who can hold his own on Doom

mandarin

python99
Originally posted by guy222
mandarin

ANYONE ELSE?

Symmetric Chaos
ANYONE ELSE?

guy doesn't really count you know

I agree with him though Mandarin has access to a lot of power he'd take this 7-8/10 IMO

python99
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
guy doesn't really count you know

I agree with him though Mandarin has access to a lot of power he'd take this 7-8/10 IMO

They both have access to a lot of power but I also see Mandarin taking the majority 6/10 close battle

LORDSIDIOUS01
Mandarin, Is this the same guy who Iron Man always pummelled? Victor Von Doom in a squash.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Mandarin, Is this the same guy who Iron Man always pummelled? Victor Von Doom in a squash.

Doom is Doom

bigbran
I think this would be a great fight, and before anyone leaning towards Doom says spite thread, should mkow that The Mandarin aint know rookie and can take out Iron man. The same Iron man who can hold his own on Doom Hmm... sounds interesting... I can see... Doom in a curbstomp.

SpunkySmurph

Mandarin gets his ass handed to him. no expression

python99
Originally posted by bigbran
Hmm... sounds interesting... I can see... Doom in a curbstomp.
curbstomp eek! ?

python99
keep em comin

xmeat
doom

python99
thats it ?

carnageandvenom
I would have to say doom with his army of doombots and all then again mandrian has Ultimo and enough power to cream doom in a fair fight but doom hardly fights fair he always has some trick up his sleve lets just say it would be close

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/10.jpg

"Yes...now I see the truth...it all makes sense now. I know who Iron man is....it is I who am Iron man!! Only I could ever defeat myself!"

stick out tongue Doom takes this.

python99
I 'd give the tiebreaker to the Mandarin best of 10

jinzin
doom for the win.

LordFear
Doom wins but not easily

LordFear
Doom wins this but not easily

python99
Originally posted by LordFear
Doom wins this but not easily

I'd say Mandarin takes tie-breaker

guy222
I'd say Mandarin takes tie-breaker

Victor

leonidas
doom in a route, obviously . . .

shifty

python99
Originally posted by guy222
Victor

The first time you said The Mandarin, now Doom.
Which one? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.