Prequel of Freddy Kruger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boomshakalaka
Just hearig this makes me sick. I wish that they would stop makeing prequel to movies. Ecspeacily the ones that were atleast semi good.

As much as I dont like the sound of this, I will probably go see it when it comes out.

Evil Dead
Welcome to 2003.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Welcome to 2003.
Wow, I haven't been here in years.

LaHaine
i am about to kill myself because of this

i am as old school as it gets with horror movies... this just disgusts me.

REMAKE SAW AND MAKE IT A REAL FILM. ****ing assholes

Leathergien
theres a prequal to freddy kruegar?? whats it called and whered you here this from? lol

DraconianDevil
yeah I link would be great because at the moment I think it's just speculation. Rumours have been going around since Freddy vs Jason about two new Freddy movies being released and also a remake of the original NOES. But it's just speculation.

LaHaine
Originally posted by DraconianDevil
yeah I link would be great because at the moment I think it's just speculation. Rumours have been going around since Freddy vs Jason about two new Freddy movies being released and also a remake of the original NOES. But it's just speculation.

it ****in better be or i'll hold you and your breed personally responsible, ****face.

DraconianDevil
I think it's pretty clear that assholes visit this forum often enough.

LORDSIDIOUS01
You said there is going to be a Freddy Krueger prequel?

PiruBlood
dont knock on it it could be good. hannibal rising looks cool

vintageSW77
weve had flashbacks to his backstory already

Hannibal Rising looks a bit wank if you ask me

NormaBates
I think it's pretty clear that assholes visit this forum often enough.

Glad someone pointed this out!!! eek!

PiruBlood
Originally posted by vintageSW77
weve had flashbacks to his backstory already

Hannibal Rising looks a bit wank if you ask me

honestly how are you gona hate a film thats not even out yet.

grey fox
There already WAS a prequel in the NOES series. It was actualy pretty good.

DraconianDevil
Originally posted by grey fox
There already WAS a prequel in the NOES series. It was actualy pretty good.

confused and that was....

vintageSW77
Originally posted by PiruBlood
honestly how are you gona hate a film thats not even out yet.

Trailers,pics,greedy film companies,experiance,been here before.............

DraconianDevil
Trailers,pics,greedy film companies,experiance,been here before.............

Trailers- Can be misleading at times

Greedy film companies - You need to be greedy if you want a film to suceed. Your just not spending millions to put on a good film, your spending the money to try and make profit.

vintageSW77
nah you just know that the pic is going to go on the pile with
THE FOG
THE HITCHER
THE WICKERMAN
and no doubt the DAY OF THE DEAD REMAKE

a bad idea best forgotten

DraconianDevil
Very true... but since we are in a NOES Prequel discussion lol, I wanna know what NOES was the prequel??? as said by grey fox

LaHaine
Very true... but since we are in a NOES Prequel discussion lol, I wanna know what NOES was the prequel??? as said by grey fox

i as well would like to be enlightened

vintageSW77
there was a reference to krugers past on film in 6
and i think they did it in the Elm St TV show too

DraconianDevil
I wouldn't call that 'reference' a prequel by any means, and concerning the TV show, not many people would have watched, especially people today.

The fact is there wasn't a prequel and I doubt there ever will be one.

vintageSW77
nah i meant his backstory has been covered in the movies visually
we all know the drill so a prequel is pointless

DraconianDevil
nah i meant his backstory has been covered in the movies visually
we all know the drill so a prequel is pointless

Yeah exactly. With the whole NOES Franchise, Tv Shows, Freddy vs Jason.. we have all the information we need really.

vintageSW77
but the average cinema goer doesnt so i guess thats the reason they are bringing this out

DraconianDevil
Well if they do give the green light to the project, I hope they have a decent writing team and director on board. And hopefully it will stay clear from the cheesy teen slasher films that we have seen recently.

It has come to my attention however, that Fred Krueger is a child molester/killer, they would need to be careful on how they protrait this as it could anger alot of people.

Evil Dead
I disagree. Most ANOES fans watched Freddy's Nightmares .......the casual movie goer who watched ANOES films because it happened to be playing at the time probably never watched the show......but actual fans of the series did indeed watch it. Hell, I even entered the contest for an onscreen role in part 6 they had on the show.

DraconianDevil
I meant that todays horror fans may never have seen Freddys Nightmares. You don't see that show on TV much in the U.K

Evil Dead
but I'm todays' horror fan........... did all the people who were horror fans 15 years ago stop being fans and start loving romantic-comedies?

if you replace the words "horror fans" with "kiddies" then it all makes sense.

ps. you don't see Benny Hill on tv in the states these days........but I'm still a fan.

Wolfie
I wish I could've caught Freddy's Nightmares but I got into the ANOES movies way too late.

Evil Dead
hmmm....... you can probably find them on dvd somewhere. I know for a fact they were released on VHS, I owned them.

check into it Wolfie......nothing too great but a must see for ANOES fans.

LORDSIDIOUS01
What else is new in Hollywood. A Freddy Krueger prequel, I don't think there is a need for one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.